Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Why some people always want to help the FOREIGNERS (Read 1926 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Why some people always want to help the FOREIGNERS
Reply #15 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
The Coalition will only help those who are already well off, have given tax cuts to the wealthy, cut foreign aid, refused to raise the dole, held innocent people in detention and treated them like crap....So how do we fix anything when all the right do is drive down the poor and enrich the rich....We are all part of the human race but some people think it is only their race that matters!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why do you bring it down to race rather than their own people? Australia is multiracial, it's sustainable, being the saviours of the world is not sustainable, no matter where they come from. It just so happens that those most wanting to come here are not of our culture, nothing to do with race. It's not a racial dilemma, it a cultural one. Yes, I'm a culturalist but I'm not racist. Some cultures are better than others and that is why you would not emigrate, why you choose to live here, you too are a culturalist.

First you say why bring it down to race (although my comment was general) as Australia is multiracial and then you double down with those most wanting to come here are not of our culture (which is complete bullshit)....Your whole post is contradictory and shows you are a racist IMO!!!

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/top-sending-countries-immigran...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:30pm

DonDeeHippy wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:46pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
Amadd wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Charity begins at home as "they" say.

I don't mind trying to help other nations as long as our own backyard is tidy.

The biggest aid item Australia sends overseas is Bondi cigars.

Australia is parsimonious with aid money despite the evidence that aid money returns to Australia as much as fivefold.

And you are just a dead shite with nothing to add beyond a one liner. It might be nice to see you grow to support your position.

yes gotta hate ppl that do 1 liners  Grin Grin Grin

I'm sure a carriage return would have helped. What was your point anyway? You don't like LTYC's one liners?  Wink

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:30pm:

Australia is parsimonious with aid money despite the evidence that aid money returns to Australia as much as fivefold.

And you are just a dead shite with nothing to add beyond a one liner. It might be nice to see you grow to support your position.

I'm sure a carriage return would have helped. What was your point anyway? You don't like LTYC's one liners?  Wink

Ah, I get it, it's Greg's one liners you hate.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur maður er lívleysur
maður.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #18 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:38pm

The Coalition will only help those who are already well off, have given tax cuts to the wealthy, cut foreign aid, refused to raise the dole, held innocent people in detention and treated them like crap....So how do we fix anything when all the right do is drive down the poor and enrich the rich....We are all part of the human race but some people think it is only their race that matters!!!

Why do you bring it down to race rather than their own people? Australia is multiracial, it's sustainable, being the saviours of the world is not sustainable, no matter where they come from. It just so happens that those most wanting to come here are not of our culture, nothing to do with race. It's not a racial dilemma, it a cultural one. Yes, I'm a culturalist but I'm not racist. Some cultures are better than others and that is why you would not emigrate, why you choose to live here, you too are a culturalist.

Wrong and absolutely funded by SOROS statement. You're a sellout to your country. Despicable.

Australia is:

British continue to be the majority with 67.4% of the population. This is followed by other European ethnicities: Irish (8.7%), Italian (3.8%), and German (3.7%). Those of Chinese ethnicity represent 3.6% of the population and the Aboriginal, and Native Australians are now only 3%. Other ethnicities can also be found, though in smaller numbers: Indian (1.7%), Greek (1.6%), Dutch (1.2%), and Other (5.3%).

Which makes it exactly 86,4% WHITE EUROPEAN.

Now go get your commission from SOROS.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:38pm

Not that that wasn't a one liner, eh? Grin
Gotta hate that!

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #20 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:47pm

Grin And don't you hate it when people answer their question? I do.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #21 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 10:38pm:

Wrong and absolutely funded by SOROS statement. You're a sellout to your country. Despicable.

Australia is:

British continue to be the majority with 67.4% of the population. This is followed by other European ethnicities: Irish (8.7%), Italian (3.8%), and German (3.7%). Those of Chinese ethnicity represent 3.6% of the population and the Aboriginal, and Native Australians are now only 3%. Other ethnicities can also be found, though in smaller numbers: Indian (1.7%), Greek (1.6%), Dutch (1.2%), and Other (5.3%).

Which makes it exactly 86,4% WHITE EUROPEAN.

Now go get your commission from SOROS.

Look what YOU wrote mate....Australia is multiracial....Then you claim that Australia is predominately white European (contradiction) which is bullshit considering most Australians were born here....Then you crap on about Soros who is a Yank and has nothing to do with Australia and certainly has no bearing on my comments....As for being a sell out to my country I would like to know how you come to that conclusion....You have no idea do you???

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Българин

maður.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #22 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:01pm

10% does not mean multiracial, Soros.

P.S. Your average "multiraciale":

« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:08pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Българин

maður.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #23 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:11pm

Soros operates everywhere, you Jumbo Jet.

Let me remind you one of JFK's last speeches:

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #24 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:22am

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:11pm:

Soros operates everywhere, you Jumbo Jet.

Let me remind you one of JFK's last speeches:

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

The full speech including omissions....

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/amer...

IP Logged

Българин

maður.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #25 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:12am

Is fain my brudda, is fain. Don't eva backchat the JFK, you don't heretic be, mai brudda cos JFK is gud my brudda.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:05am

Българин wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:12am:
[size=11]
Is fain my brudda, is fain. Don't eva backchat the JFK, you don't heretic be, mai brudda cos JFK is gud my brudda.
]

Its hard to tell of this one is being sarcastic or real.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:19am

You mean like the returns from our investment in the resource exploitation in West Papua? Thanks to our aid to Indonesia & our continual denial of the genocide being committed against West Papuans by the Indonesian military.

You continually condemn Australian culture & people as racists & inferior....... yet say nothing about Indonesian treatment of West Papuans.

You have nothing constructive to say and when it comes to Bondi Cigars you are the largest.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:44am

Gnads wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:19am:

You mean like the returns from our investment in the resource exploitation in West Papua? Thanks to our aid to Indonesia & our continual denial of the genocide being committed against West Papuans by the Indonesian military.

You continually condemn Australian culture & people as racists & inferior....... yet say nothing about Indonesian treatment of West Papuans.

You have nothing constructive to say and when it comes to Bondi Cigars you are the largest.

But Gnads, sometimes benefit does not have to be measured in terms of monetary return.  Foreign aid had long being used in International poltitics as a tool, sometimes even a weapon.  Take for example Indonesia.  It has options of being cloer tie to the US/Aus, or perhaps China or Russia in the macrosphere.   In the relgious front, Australia had been helping building schools - that a secular, but at the same time, the Saudis had been building more religious based.    In these situations, so called foreign aid is less about helping the people in need, but rather secure the geo political atomospher around Australia.    And the same goes with pacific countries in counter to China's belt initiative.   As to other international aids, we merely follow the footsteps of USA and Western Allies.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 9:25am

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 8:01pm:

It's a complete and utter wahnsinn how some people think they can fix the world. Nobody could, nobody will. You can't save everyone. And that's why nations exist. So people stick together. If Australia helps half of Africa, who's gonna help Australians that need help?

Oh wait. We don't talk about those Australians who live in extreme poverty. Of course not. Why would we. They're irrelevant and not a trending topic right now.

Now, what is trending is we help the Africans, Asians, Latinos & Muslims! Because "all White people are rich and privileged"! We should AT ALL COSTS ignore our own people, and help the FOREIGNERS!

Photos of Australians, from Australia, Sydney,
A gift of joy:

https://image.ibb.co/izox7q/PIC-Poverty.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/ftqYfA/homeless-man-in-sydney-getty-1.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/iLdx7q/64044654-95785941.jpg

For a Bulgarian, you seem to be very keen on meddling in Australia. Worry about your shithole.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print