Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
The real Bulgaria (Read 10231 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
The real Bulgaria
Nov 7th, 2018 at 3:58pm

You don't have to walk to the beach. The beach comes to your shack.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: The real Bulgaria
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:01pm

You won't fear hell after living here:

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:02pm

Hello darling:

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Nice try but that's Stolipinovo, the largest gypsy hood in Bulgaria, outside of Plovdiv. We actually beat gypsies where we catch them, so you're basically doing a fine job for me. Stating that gypsies are retarded and providing photo material is proving my Alt-Right point.

Hitler killed the gypsies too. I'm happy that you agree with Hitler, mate.

Cheers, Bobby.

« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:09pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Trash and treasure:

« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:35pm by Laugh till you cry »  

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #5 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Local Bulgarian artists are publicly appreciated:

Image deleted, apparently not Bulgaria.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:23pm by Laugh till you cry »  

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #6 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:03pm:

That's not in Bulgaria. Looks like Somalia or India. The gypsy hood in Stolipinovo, Plovdiv doesn't have this style of architecture. It's mainly communist blocs, not something like that. Plus pikeys are dark brown, not fully black.

Another "very strong" post from you.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:06pm

LTYC.......That will not be in Bulgaria.......you watch, Българин will reassure you.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #8 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:07pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
Local Bulgarian artists are publicly appreciated:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTTkSzOXkAAFKoE.jpg

That's actually in Brooklyn, New York. Look at the graffiti: Soup, NSR, etc. These are New York graffiti crews, and the architecture is 100% pure Brooklyn & Bronx. Nice try ruining the image of Bulgaria, mate. You'll do great in life.

I won't even report ya for posting false photos of another countries and cities. I'll just leave you be so the people can see your lies and so you can lose all of your "prestige", not that you have any left.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:13pm

Parking in Sofia is ok when its dry.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #10 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:15pm

Transport for tourists is readily available and cheap:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:20pm

That's not Bulgaria you shyster.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #12 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:32pm

Let's see the link of the photo you posted, supposed to be of "Bulgaria":

https://i1.wp.com/www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/
haiti-garbage.jpg

Nice. You just went so low, saying that Haiti is Bulgaria.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #13 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:36pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:32pm:

Let's see the link of the photo you posted, supposed to be of "Bulgaria":

https://i1.wp.com/www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/
haiti-garbage.jpg

Nice. You just went so low, saying that Haiti is Bulgaria.

Apologies. I did a search on Bulgaria and that photo was one that appeared.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #14 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:37pm

I like it how this guy together with Brian and Aussie, is following me in every thread, posting rubbish about Bulgaria, posting photos of junk and garbage and retardism, stating that this is in fact Bulgaria, and at the same time ripping me apart how I'm a Nazi, I'm not tolerant, and I hate minorities.

I mean, I'm confused. I say the 3rd World is a shithole. I say gypsies are dirty, filthy and I will never hire a gypsy in my own company.

You then come post photos of Stolipinovo, the largest gypsy ghetto on the Balkans and you say "See, what a shithole!". I mean, that's what I say too and you attack me for it.

I openly admit that and I don't hide it. I don't want to visit India or Haiti. You disagee with me. You say we should accept 3rd Worlders happily! We must diversify, you say. Then you come post photos of the 3rd World and you yourselves say "Here, this is a shithole. Bulgaria is a shithole!".

What you do, you're actually confirming my words that these places are shitholes.

We're basically saying the same thing. Why all the drama?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:39pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:37pm:

I like it how this guy together with Brian and Aussie, is following me in every thread, posting runs about Bulgaria, posting photos of junk and garbage and retardism, stating that this is in fact Bulgaria, and in the same time ripping me apart how I'm a Nazi, I'm not tolerant, and I hate minorities.

I mean, I'm confused. I say the 3rd World is a shithole. You disagee with me. Then you come post photos of the 3rd World and you yourselves say "Here, this is a shithole".

We're basically saying the same thing. Why all the drama?

Got any photos of slums and potholes in Bulgaria?   Maybe they don't exist?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:50pm

This photo has less derelict buildings than others in the article.

Please forgive me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp/2014/11/10/the-steep-decline-of-...

Quote:
The steep decline of Bulgaria’s population in its post-Soviet era

By Nicole Crowder November 10, 2014

It was the gripping decay of airports, schools, and businesses that once stood as pillars of prosperity that grabbed Bulgarian-born photojournalist Yana Paskova. After the fall of the Berlin wall and communist rule in Bulgaria in 1989, much of the country’s infrastructure and jobs also weathered away, and with them, the population steadily declined over the next 25 years. Paskova recently revisited Kanitz, a small Bulgarian village along the Serbian border to document just a fraction of the impact depopulation has had.

Bulgaria has the most extreme population decline in the world — mostly due to post-1989 emigration — combined with a high death rate and low birth rate. There are so few people of child-bearing age here that population statistics project a 30-percent decrease by 2060, from 7.2 million to just over 5 million. In other words, Bulgaria’s population declines by 164 people a day, or 60,000 people a year; 60 percent of them aged over 65. Experts on distribution of E.U. funds cite the high concentration of investments and resources in certain regions at the expense of others as a contributing factor.

In 2012, depopulation pushed 172 towns to the verge of extinction, and completely erased 24 from Bulgaria’s map. I explored one such village on the Serbian border. Of approximately 50 houses, only three were populated, totaling its inhabitants to six. I was also grabbed by a regional airport, now completely defunct, a former tobacco factory, and an abandoned school. As depopulation further saps the nation of its men and women, these visions of severe structural and industrial decay sadly become increasingly common – and so, with each visit, I witness more and more of my country  vanishing.

Photos and text by Paskova. Paskova’s project is supported by a grant from The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #17 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:56pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:15pm:

1. This photo does not appear to be of a Bulgarian origin. There's not a single website linking it to Bulgaria.

2. And even if it is, point made is what?

If that's gonna turn into a nation insulting contest, that won't do for me. I'm above that. Way above that. So all your tries to force me into making racist Australian remarks and get people turned against me, won't happen, Skippy.

So I'll just stick to showing your own people and how you operate around the world, paid by we all know who:

Before and after feminism.
Before and after anti-Caucasianness and pro-Blackness.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #18 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:02pm

Mr. Bulgarian, you need to come clean and explain yourself.

1. You don't live in Bulgaria.

2. You are promoting Bulgaria for profit.

3. You are probably more than one person because of the hours you occupy the internet for.

4. You are only showing the wealthy areas of Bulgaria and not even mentioning that people are escaping Bulgaria which is in sharp population decline.

Who are you? How much are you paid? Who do you work for?

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #19 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:09pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:50pm:

Please forgive me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp/2014/11/10/the-steep-decline-of-...

[url]https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp-content/uploads/sites
/35/2014/11/Depopulation_PASKOVA_030.jpg[/url]

Quote:

It was the gripping decay of airports, schools, and businesses that once stood as pillars of prosperity that grabbed Bulgarian-born photojournalist Yana Paskova. After the fall of the Berlin wall and communist rule in Bulgaria in 1989, much of the country’s infrastructure and jobs also weathered away, and with them, the population steadily declined over the next 25 years. Paskova recently revisited Kanitz, a small Bulgarian village along the Serbian border to document just a fraction of the impact depopulation has had.

Bulgaria has the most extreme population decline in the world — mostly due to post-1989 emigration — combined with a high death rate and low birth rate. There are so few people of child-bearing age here that population statistics project a 30-percent decrease by 2060, from 7.2 million to just over 5 million. In other words, Bulgaria’s population declines by 164 people a day, or 60,000 people a year; 60 percent of them aged over 65. Experts on distribution of E.U. funds cite the high concentration of investments and resources in certain regions at the expense of others as a contributing factor.

In 2012, depopulation pushed 172 towns to the verge of extinction, and completely erased 24 from Bulgaria’s map. I explored one such village on the Serbian border. Of approximately 50 houses, only three were populated, totaling its inhabitants to six. I was also grabbed by a regional airport, now completely defunct, a former tobacco factory, and an abandoned school. As depopulation further saps the nation of its men and women, these visions of severe structural and industrial decay sadly become increasingly common – and so, with each visit, I witness more and more of my country  vanishing.

Photos and text by Paskova. Paskova’s project is supported by a grant from The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.

Another very weak point. You can see that in any country.

England:

Over a million households in England are unable to heat their homes adequately, despite having one or more members in work, a leading British think tank warns.
Sobering research by Policy Exchange, a think tank working for improved public services and a more buoyant economy, revealed 1.1 million households across the nation are plagued by fuel poverty despite having at least one working individual. This figure amounts to half of all fuel poor homes in England.

Policy Exchange’s study indicates fuel poverty is a complex issue affecting a diverse range of people from pensioners to low-income workers. Soaring energy bills and swathes of energy inefficient homes increase the problems. Between 2003 and 2013, consumer gas prices have risen by 128 percent.

https://www.rt.com/uk/221099-fuel-poverty-one-million/

Fifth of UK population now in poverty amid worst decline for children and pensioners in decades

Nearly 400,000 more children and 300,000 more pensioners are now living in poverty than five years ago, during which time there have been continued increases in poverty across both age groups – prompting experts to warn that hard-fought progress towards tackling destitution is “in peril”.

Another threat to poor households are rising costs, which have seen people in the poorest fifth of the population experience a higher rate of inflation than the rest of the country in every year since 2003 except 2010, the report states.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poverty-britain-joseph-rowntree-...

The poor children in the UK:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:11pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:09pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:50pm:

Please forgive me:

[url]https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp-content/uploads/sites
/35/2014/11/Depopulation_PASKOVA_030.jpg[/url]

Quote:

Another very weak point. You can see that in any country.

England:

https://cdni.rt.com/files/news/35/fa/b0/00/14.si.jpg

Over a million households in England are unable to heat their homes adequately, despite having one or more members in work, a leading British think tank warns.
Sobering research by Policy Exchange, a think tank working for improved public services and a more buoyant economy, revealed 1.1 million households across the nation are plagued by fuel poverty despite having at least one working individual. This figure amounts to half of all fuel poor homes in England.

Policy Exchange’s study indicates fuel poverty is a complex issue affecting a diverse range of people from pensioners to low-income workers. Soaring energy bills and swathes of energy inefficient homes increase the problems. Between 2003 and 2013, consumer gas prices have risen by 128 percent.

https://www.rt.com/uk/221099-fuel-poverty-one-million/

Fifth of UK population now in poverty amid worst decline for children and pensioners in decades

https://preview.ibb.co/bVaJDV/derelict-terraced-houses-in-a-poverty-stricken-nor...

Nearly 400,000 more children and 300,000 more pensioners are now living in poverty than five years ago, during which time there have been continued increases in poverty across both age groups – prompting experts to warn that hard-fought progress towards tackling destitution is “in peril”.

Another threat to poor households are rising costs, which have seen people in the poorest fifth of the population experience a higher rate of inflation than the rest of the country in every year since 2003 except 2010, the report states.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/poverty-britain-joseph-rowntree-...

The poor children in the UK:

Bulgarians now work for Putin, as every schoolboy knows.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #21 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:11pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:02pm:
Mr. Bulgarian, you need to come clean and explain yourself.

1. You don't live in Bulgaria.

2. You are promoting Bulgaria for profit.

3. You are probably more than one person because of the hours you occupy the internet for.

4. You are only showing the wealthy areas of Bulgaria and not even mentioning that people are escaping Bulgaria which is in sharp population decline.

Who are you? How much are you paid? Who do you work for?

That is all lies. The typical anti-human Leftist propaganda lies we see all over ABC and CNN.

1. I live in Bulgaria.

2. I am promoting Bulgaria because I like Bulgaria and other people will too.

3. I am one person.

4. Those who are escaping Bulgaria and can't make it here are with the same mentality who are running out of India and populating USA and Australia, the same ones that are running out of Nigeria and Sierra Leone and are storming Germany and France. I don't agree on that. Sorry.

I will be more than happy to bet on my words but since I always post sufficient proof and some people keep trolling, this time we're gonna Escrow a bet, and I will live stream you a video of where I live. Sounds good?

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #22 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:11pm:

False.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:14pm

Quote:
......and I will live stream you a video of where I live. Sounds good?

Make sure it's got you in it and a sign saying "Hi Aussie."

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #24 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:21pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:14pm:
Quote:
......and I will live stream you a video of where I live. Sounds good?

Make sure it's got you in it and a sign saying "Hi Aussie."

You saw it.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:07pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:30pm

So.....where are you?   That could have been taken anywhere.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:12pm:

False.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #27 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:37pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

Aussie wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:30pm:

Why should I show my face, or post my exact location? Are you insane? Why don't you do that first?

What do I gain from this? Nothing. I don't gain friends, I don't gain money, I don't game fame or credibility by revealing my identity to unknown people, some of them who might as well be some Illuminati members or whatever.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:41pm

False.

why is that any of your business bobby?..

if he wants you to know he will tell you himself...

I was always taught it was rude to ask personal questions..

when you going to ask him  if hes GAY?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:43pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:39pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.
Our country fought against communism.
Many died to protect our freedoms.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #30 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:44pm

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:45pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:41pm:

False.

It's all our business if there are commies hiding at Ozpolitic.

I hope he's not gay too?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #32 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:45pm

False.

Nope, never. Why?

Why should I show my face, or post my exact location? Are you insane? Why don't you do that first?

What do I gain from this? Nothing. I don't gain friends, I don't gain money, I don't game fame or credibility by revealing my identity to unknown people, some of them who might as well be some Illuminati members or whatever.

You might become an internet celebrity and earn big bucks instead of those cheap Levs.

Beware. Cods is now on your tail and she punches above her weight and doesn't fight clean.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #33 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:45pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:41pm:

False.

Can't agree more. That's personal matters, and it's a simple etiquette not to be too nosy. I actually signed up for one new guy's new party but soon I realized they were just using people for votes for the upcoming election, which he did not win by the way, so I stopped going. He promised things he did not do, just false promises. Told them to write me off their list. This was a few years ago. But his party is not a communist party. Maybe center-right, I don't know. Next time I won't even vote. I prefer to pay the $30 fine.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:59pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #34 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:46pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:44pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

I didn't know I can be a Nazi and a Commy all at once. Didn't the Nazis fought the Commies? Weird. In the USA I thought the Commies = Liberals.

I'm with stupid—it must be it.

Aussie says I'm a Nazi, same as Johnsmith, Monk, Brian and all of your other pals. Maybe next time regroup and think of better personal attacks?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:45pm:
You might become an internet celebrity and earn big bucks instead of those cheap Levs.

Beware. Cods is now on your tail and she punches above her weight and doesn't fight clean

what a mean thing to say..

everything about me is clean....flek is new  dont tell fibbies   its not nice.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:46pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

I didn't know I can be a Nazi and a Commy all at once. Didn't the Nazis fought the Commies? Weird. In the USA I thought the Commies = Liberals.

I'm with stupid—it must be it.

Aussie says I'm a Nazi, same as Johnsmith, Monk, Brian and all of your other pals. Maybe next time regroup and think of better personal attacks?

None of them are my pals.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #37 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:49pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:45pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

Beware. Cods is now on your tail and she punches above her weight and doesn't fight clean.

With my cheap Levs I could probably buy you out, Bogan.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

WHEN..... sheeze bobby....would you even recognise a real commie if he knocked on your door.?....

I think Bob Hawke dealt with any commies in this country....so you are perfectly safe pet!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm

False.

Nope, never. Why?

Gawd....don't show your face.  But.....enough of you and in a setting that demonstrates that you are in Bulgaria.....with the "far queue Aussie" sign and that will deal with those who say you are not in Bulgaria.

You are not too good at this game, are you.

Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:51pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

WHEN..... sheeze bobby....would you even recognise a real commie if he knocked on your door.?....

I think Bob Hawke dealt with any commies in this country....so you are perfectly safe pet!

They're everywhere Cods.   Lips Sealed

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:53pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

Gawd....don't show your face.  But.....enough of you and in a setting that demonstrates that you are in Bulgaria.....with the "far queue Aussie" sign and that will deal with those who say you are not in Bulgaria.

You are not too good at this game, are you.

Smiley

what does it matter where he is?????????....

you dont care where boat people come from... why so interested in a space invader?...he could be Hans Solo for all you know....

I like a bloke with mystery   dont tell them anything flek......

some try to tell us they were once lawyers... without any proof of course... Wink Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:51pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

who cares   they are not after you or me.. thats all that matters... you can sleep well now.

I thought it was Muslims we had to worry about....oh well!

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #43 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Some info for Bobby boy:

– I don't want Russians in my country.
– I have a severe allergy from Russian language.
– I don't want Congoids in my country.
– I don't want Muslims in my country.
– I support the NRA and I'm against all sorts of gun restrictions and knife restrictions and I'm against other self-defense products restrictions.
– I'm against LGBT public marches and against the Antifa.
– I respect and I support: Poland, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Macedonia, Czechia & Slovakia.
– I don't want Third Worlders here, Third Worlders that do public defecation on the streets and in their rivers, or savages who eat stray or domestic dogs and cats and burn them alive, and I'm against allowing minorities to form isolated closed communities like some ghettos, like in Rinkeby, Stockholm.
– I don't talk to gypsies, I don't help gypsies, even if they're dying. I think gypsies need to go back to India.
– I think that 70-80% of the Australians are pretty much weak feminist manginas who allowed their government to take their guns, and not only that, but the official monarch is still the 100-year old grandma who just doesn't want to die.

You tell me what I am. But make up your mind quickly.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Quote:
what does it matter where he is?????????....

you dont care where boat people come from... why so interested in a space invader?...he could be Hans Solo for all you know....

some try to tell us they were once lawyers... without any proof of course... Wink Wink

Who is 'flek,' cods?

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #45 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:00pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:54pm:

False.

Nope, never. Why?

You sound like a commy.

who cares   they are not after you or me.. thats all that matters... you can sleep well now.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:00pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:55pm:

Some info for Bobby boy:

– I support the NRA and I'm against all sorts of gun restrictions and knife restrictions and I'm against other self-defense products restrictions.
– I respect and I support: Poland, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Macedonia, Czechia & Slovakia.
– I don't want Third Worlders here, Third Worlders that do public defecation on the streets and in their rivers, or savages who eat stray or domestic dogs and cats and burn them alive, and I'm against allowing minorities to form isolated closed communities like some ghettos, like in Rinkeby, Stockholm.
– I don't talk to gypsies, I don't help gypsies, even if they're dying. I think gypsies need to go back to India.
– I think that 70-80% of the Australians are pretty much weak feminist manginas who allowed their government to take their guns, and not only that, but the official monarch is still the 100-year old grandma who just doesn't want to die.

You're one of us and I'm proud to welcome you to Ozpolitic.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #47 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:03pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:54pm:

I worry about a lot of different types of people.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #48 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:05pm

... I don't want Third Worlders that do public defecation on the streets ...

Translation: The Bulgarian doesn't like competition for his favorite spots.

There are some free spots in San Francisco.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #49 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Thanks.

Oh, yeah. And I like Mick Taylor (J. Jarratt)

Oops. Sorry Skippy.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:00pm:

Some info for Bobby boy:

You're one of us and I'm proud to welcome you to Ozpolitic.

You seem like  a normal person.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #51 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm

cods wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:53pm:

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #52 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
You seem like  a normal person.

And by the way, about the gypsies. I don't want to help them not because of something else but because of most muggeries by gypsies are just when, they have a supposed blown tire, you stop to help them, they mug ya, or they just open up a door on your car, grab a purse or smartphone and run. Some of them will even leave you without a car, pull out an axe...

Nothing personal. Just safety.

It is what it is, right? Some things cannot be changed. It's not my fault that they've collectively gathered a lack of trust by doing all sorts of shady stuff over the years, so now their offspring can pay the price too. It's called a Collective Karma. Kind of the same way why the Poms, Napoleons, Russkis, Americos, Conquistadors, Mussolinis and the Bosch pay the highest price after the refugees only swarmed them specifically, but not us, not Central & Southeast Europe.

Gypsies also never own dogs. They only have dogs which they use in illegal fights, mainly pitbulls. But gypsies never own dogs as pets, helpers and such. They have fear of dogs. Genetical fear. Around Ottoman Empire times, gypsies used to steal our stuff so Bulgarian Karakachan dogs often used to eat them. And from there they have developed a fear of dogs.

Brits in Bulgaria often install alarm systems and they still get robbed. That's why I often tell them to get a dog, preferably 2 big dogs, Rottweilers, Pitbulls, Karakachan dogs or maybe something like a Cane Corso, Kangal or an Alabai. Gypsies always stay away and will never think to break and enter.

Oops.

Sorry, Skippy

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 10:47am

Quote:

[/quote]

Interesting. Bulgaria might just be the first(?) modern nation state to simply disappear due to depopulation.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Tally

Reply #54 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 11:49am

Cherry picking good and bad images of Bulgaria to prove a point seems pretty immature.

I do know the countryside there is simply incredible.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #55 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Tally wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 11:49am:
Cherry picking good and bad images of Bulgaria to prove a point seems pretty immature.

I do know the countryside there is simply incredible.

The Bulgarians wife? husband?

Why are people escaping from Bulgaria?

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #56 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:12pm

Liberals' opinions have no weight over us normal folks. But keep talking, SJWs.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #57 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Would the real Bulgaria please stand up and explain why its citizens are escaping?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
Would the real Bulgaria please stand up and explain why its citizens are escaping?

In all honesty, I actually doubt he's Bulgarian.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 1:47pm:

He is Bulgarian.  I invited him from another overseas Forum to register at Monk's.  He did.  He then registered at BO's sewer, and now here.  He is Bulgarian, in Bulgaria.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #60 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:30pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:05pm:

He is Bulgarian.  I invited him from another overseas Forum to register at Monk's.  He did.  He then registered at BO's sewer, and now here.  He is Bulgarian, in Bulgaria.

Why?  We already have enough halfwits here.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:30pm:

I didn't. 

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #62 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:40am

And in full honesty back at you I doubt that you're Aus. You sound Russian.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #63 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:39am

Da, comrade. Want an umbrella to the legs? Oh wait that was Bulgarians.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 8:58am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 2:30pm:

Grin so says the King of

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #65 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:12am

topics about Bulgaria belong in thinking globally-   

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=global

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #66 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:16am

Remember that Australian guy rotting in a Bulgarian prison for defending a gypsy against a racist attack by the son of some powerful oligarch?

I'm sure Bulgarian guy can enlighten us about the corrupt and broken legal system in Bulgaria.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #67 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:47am

... always had a Muslim presence kept under control ...... and the best reputations as hit men under the Communist regime...

Why?  What's the issue here?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:48am

I doubt it very much.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:49am

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:05pm:

That's not in Bulgaria. Looks like Somalia or India. The gypsy hood in Stolipinovo, Plovdiv doesn't have this style of architecture. It's mainly communist blocs, not something like that. Plus pikeys are dark brown, not fully black.

Another "very strong" post from you.

His posts generally suffer from erectile dysfunction......... he's kind of like a car hoon sitting in a car and shouting 'vroom' while it's up on blocks with the wheels missing .....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:45am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:49am:
His posts generally suffer from erectile dysfunction......... he's kind of like a car hoon sitting in a car and shouting 'vroom' while it's up on blocks with the wheels missing .....

That made me laugh til I almost cried   Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:46am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:16am:
Remember that Australian guy rotting in a Bulgarian prison for defending a gypsy against a racist attack by the son of some powerful oligarch?

I'm sure Bulgarian guy can enlighten us about the corrupt and broken legal system in Bulgaria.

Link.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:57am

Black Orchid wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:45am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 9:49am:

That made me laugh til I almost cried   Grin

I do try to be witty at times.... on another forum (old people's one) some say they are refreshed to have someone with a  little of the good old Australian wit posting stuff ...  bush Aussies have always had a neat turn of phrase.... once an art form.... derived from the huge Irish/Scottish heritage out there...

One beauty I always liked was the description of a lazy man - 'Got a gut on him like a Council horse!'

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #73 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:01am

Aussie wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 10:46am:

Link.

LOL quite a blatently biased article there.

Quote:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:22am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:01am:

Link.

LOL quite a blatently biased article there.

It was the 'best' I could locate (mind you, I did not spend a lot of time looking, either.)

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #75 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 1:45pm

oh I'm not complaining aussie, wikipedia is the default 'go to' source these days.

If you look at the 'talk' section, a few people complain of the bias and tried to edit it.

Quote:

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #76 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:11pm

Link.

Gandalf, you are the worst person here. You should be banned permanently from this place for spreading lies, false propaganda and tension among the members and lying to all these people. I know the truth since I am a Bulgarian, but you are lying to all these people on purpose! You are the worst human I've ever known in my life. I swear on my words. You should be banned and you should never be allowed to post here!

Jock actually, the Australian who you are defending, stabbed a few Bulgarians with a knife, to "protect" the gypsies. Protecting or not – I don't care. How is it legal to stab a few men and then go back home like if nothing happened? We do carry knives here in Bulgaria, HOWEVER ... not for self-defense but as tools and for EDC usage.

For self-defense you can only use a pistol here (with a permit for self-defense), TASER, pepper spray, telescopic baton, but not a knife. A knife is lethal. For self-defense it's used non-lethal. Every cop, every lawyer, everyone that has a common sense knows that. Cops don't carry knives so they can stab people. That's just insane. Your statements are outrageous. That's very well written in our law. Before going to any other country, know the laws. So how's this "Bulgaria's fault" for having "a corrupt law system"?

Palfreeman admitted carrying a large butterfly knife when he went out drinking in Sofia. He stabbed a student in the heart, killing basically this boy instantly, while 19-year-old Antoan Zahariev received a slash wound to the side of his torso.

After being arrested, Palfreeman lied to the police, telling them he was living in a sack in Borisova Gardens and that he didn't know the name of the English couple he had been with that night. In fact he was living at their house at Madjare 60 km from Sofia. This lie allowed the girl Lindsay Welsh, who had been present at the murder, to slip out of the country the next day. She was never questioned by police nor did she appear at court.

This was not the first time Palfreeman had been questioned by the police over a stabbing. In 2004 he was asked to attend the police station in Chatswood (a suburb of Sydney) following a serious stabbing at a party. The police did not press charges, but the victims James Atack and Matthew Faunt were adamant that Palfreeman was the offender. This stabbing incident was raised during Palfreeman's trial.

Is it okay to just stab 2 people and kill 1 of them in London or in Sydney or even in Texas and then claim self-defense with a knife? And it was not even self-defense since the Australian was never attacked in the first place. He confronted them with a deadly weapon. In almost everywhere in the world this does not exist. He would've gotten the life there. He got lucky he did that in Bulgaria, mate.

« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:17pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #77 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:25pm

The minimum prison sentence for anyone using a knife to kill is to rise from 15 years to 25, bringing it more in line with the 30-year "starting point" for those convicted of gun murders, Jack Straw, the justice secretary, has announced.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/nov/10/knife-murder-sentences-raised

I guess Jock got only 20 in Bulgaria because of "corruption". If it was up to me, he would've gotten the needle. Too bad we don't have executions here like in the US.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #78 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:33pm

Also, Jock has been HEAVILY defended by our beloved ... guess who.

ANTIFA & Communist anarchists:

It can be clearly seen they are holding signs "Release all Antifascist prisoners."

This should work well. Even if they are murderers, sure, let's release them into the general public. Murder is fine by the ANTIFA.

ANTIFARS should beg and pray a World War 3 does not emerge. If that does happen, I'll be first to get into the higher ranks and if I live, I'll personally round them up in front of a Firing Squad for crimes against humanity. Criminals and anarchist murderers must not live, and must not breed.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Българин wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
For self-defense you can only use a pistol here (with a permit for self-defense), TASER, pepper spray, telescopic baton, but not a knife. A knife is lethal. For self-defense it's used non-lethal.

Mmmm, last time I checked, pistols were lethal when used.  Knives slightly less so, unless you strike a vital organ.

Now Flektarn, why do you tell lies like that?  Mmmm?   Do you feel like a big man with your pistol in your pocket?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Watch out everybody, he's got a pistol in his pocket or is he just glad to see us?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:52pm

Българин wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 2:11pm:

Link.

Gandalf, you are the worst person here. You should be banned permanently from this place for spreading lies, false propaganda and tension among the members and lying to all these people. I know the truth since I am a Bulgarian, but you are lying to all these people on purpose! You are the worst human I've ever known in my life. I swear on my words. You should be banned and you should never be allowed to post here!

Jock actually, the Australian who you are defending, stabbed a few Bulgarians with a knife, to "protect" the gypsies. Protecting or not – I don't care. How is it legal to stab a few men and then go back home like if nothing happened? We do carry knives here in Bulgaria, HOWEVER ... not for self-defense but as tools and for EDC usage.

For self-defense you can only use a pistol here (with a permit for self-defense), TASER, pepper spray, telescopic baton, but not a knife. A knife is lethal. For self-defense it's used non-lethal. Every cop, every lawyer, everyone that has a common sense knows that. Cops don't carry knives so they can stab people. That's just insane. Your statements are outrageous. That's very well written in our law. Before going to any other country, know the laws. So how's this "Bulgaria's fault" for having "a corrupt law system"?

Palfreeman admitted carrying a large butterfly knife when he went out drinking in Sofia. He stabbed a student in the heart, killing basically this boy instantly, while 19-year-old Antoan Zahariev received a slash wound to the side of his torso.

After being arrested, Palfreeman lied to the police, telling them he was living in a sack in Borisova Gardens and that he didn't know the name of the English couple he had been with that night. In fact he was living at their house at Madjare 60 km from Sofia. This lie allowed the girl Lindsay Welsh, who had been present at the murder, to slip out of the country the next day. She was never questioned by police nor did she appear at court.

This was not the first time Palfreeman had been questioned by the police over a stabbing. In 2004 he was asked to attend the police station in Chatswood (a suburb of Sydney) following a serious stabbing at a party. The police did not press charges, but the victims James Atack and Matthew Faunt were adamant that Palfreeman was the offender. This stabbing incident was raised during Palfreeman's trial.

Is it okay to just stab 2 people and kill 1 of them in London or in Sydney or even in Texas and then claim self-defense with a knife? And it was not even self-defense since the Australian was never attacked in the first place. He confronted them with a deadly weapon. In almost everywhere in the world this does not exist. He would've gotten the life there. He got lucky he did that in Bulgaria, mate.

Grin Grin I like this guy.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:53pm

Is it possible for you to transcribe your name into latin letters so we now how to say your name?

Quote:

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 6:14pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 9th, 2018 at 4:53pm:
Is it possible for you to transcribe your name into latin letters so we now how to say your name?

Българин == Bulgarian

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #83 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:09am

he also calls himself fisherman FB

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Agnes wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 9:09am:

Yes, Bulgarica at a Yank Forum where I first encountered him (and he is under a ban there now,) Fisherman at Monk's (where his account has been deleted/nuked after warnings he ignored about abuse of Members' Family,) FLEKTARN at the sewer and I have no idea of his current status there, and Bulgarian here, and I have no idea what his status is here, but he likely is banned, or should be, for the obvious doxing threat he made in the direction of Brian Ross) and the obvious and repetitive evasion of the word filter.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #85 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:13pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

Yes, Bulgarica at a Yank Forum where I first encountered him (and he is under a ban there now,) Fisherman at Monk's (where his account has been deleted/nuked after warnings he ignored about abuse of Members' Family,) FLEKTARN at the sewer and I have no idea of his current status there, and Bulgarian here, and I have no idea what his status is here, but he likely is banned, or should be, for the obvious doxing threat he made in the direction of Brian Ross) and the obvious and repetitive evasion of the word filter.

he is obnoxious
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:35pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 2:35pm:

without taking sides..

it was you that went in search of new members for monks site..... wasnt there sounds of loud clapping and well done aussie.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

of course he isnt a lefty   but you knew that didnt you?.....even you got sick of the slapping each other on the back over there... Grin Grin

but if you get diverse people to join then you have to do your best to get along with them.......not the other way round...

it takes control way too far when you ask them to join then sack them for not doing AS THEY ARE TOLD.....

you asked them....they didnt beg to join.....

you really are strange  but controlling... I guess...

nop body seems to mind over there what is said about OZPOL/PA members.....lovely language lots of lies...and thats ok.. in fact it is encouraged....

please stop acting like you are St Peter who doesnt have a chip on his shoulder....

we all know you have been banned from PA  and maybe others I have heard.

so its not unusual.... ask monk. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #87 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:57pm

Jayzuz, cods.....I am not going to detail the history of this.  Yes, I knew he was conservative but I did not know he was an extreme right wing, neo Nazi.  I also did not know he was such an appallingly abusive on-line persona.  I did not know he would openly threaten, as he did here, to dox a Member (Brian Ross,) and finally I did not know he would ignore polite warnings and requests to deal with a concern, or that he would go so far out of his way to make the fuq word appear here as though it was now allowed by the swear filter.

I also do not know if he is banned/suspended here.  If he is, then that makes what you say look like the silly irrelevant rubbish it is. Equally, I have no idea if BO has suspended/banned him at the sewer.  You'll need to ask her about that, and if he is banned, then you need to ask her why as I would have no idea.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:08pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 10th, 2018 at 3:57pm:
Jayzuz, cods.....I am not going to detail the history of this.  Yes, I knew he was conservative but I did not know he was an extreme right wing, neo Nazi.  I also did not know he was such an appallingly abusive on-line persona.  I did not know he would openly threaten, as he did here, to dox a Member (Brian Ross,) and finally I did not know he would ignore polite warnings and requests to deal with a concern, or that he would go so far out of his way to make the fuq word appear here as though it was now allowed by the swear filter.

I also do not know if he is banned/suspended here.  If he is, then that makes what you say look like the silly irrelevant rubbish it is. Equally, I have no idea if BO has suspended/banned him at the sewer.  You'll need to ask her about that, and if he is banned, then you need to ask her why as I would have no idea.

you bleated about him being banned at m onks    Cry Cry i am sure he is still getting over it....and some yankie place.. where you sneaked him from in the first place......and because he didnt behave as you control freaks DEMAND>..you simply ban him......clever....

not nice but clever...its all about control after all...

so you dont mix with far ltards...[communists] really.... haha...

and I seem to recall you claiming he got around the SWEAR FILTER>.

despicable...

of course its something YOU would never do...

a bit like being banned from other forums fleks the only one......

Grin Grin Grin Grin

you seriously think everyone came down with yesterdays shower dont you pet?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #89 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 5:08pm

Quote:
you bleated about him being banned at m onks    Cry Cry i am sure he is still getting over it....and some yankie place.. where you sneaked him from in the first place......and because he didnt behave as you control freaks DEMAND>..you simply ban him......clever....

Sneaked?  Huh?  Invitation given, invitation accepted.  How is that 'sneaked,' codswallop?

Oh well....I guess he was unable to accept polite requests.  Cods if I tried to post here what he was 'deleted' there for....the swear filter would not be able cope....and it was not merely swearing.

Quote:
not nice but clever...its all about control after all...

No...it is about management of a Forum.  If I am wrong and you are right, I assume he will be posting here anytime soon, hey cods?

Quote:
so you dont mix with far ltards...[communists] really.... haha...

I am sure I do, even here, as do you.  But none of them are banned, cods.

Quote:
and I seem to recall you claiming he got around the SWEAR FILTER>.

despicable...

of course its something YOU would never do...

Let's see if I can get around it.

bugger.

Nah.....I failed.

Quote:
a bit like being banned from other forums fleks the only one......

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bulgarica, Fisherman, Bulgarian (if he is banned here) and FLEKTARN (if he is banned at the sewer) will hold the World Record for the quickest succession in bans.

Quote:
you seriously think everyone came down with yesterdays shower dont you pet?

Well, I am sorry to have to admit that it seems you did, cods.

Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:18am

oh god aussie actually thinks people read his drivel..

not me at any rate... but at least you reads my posts..  Grin Grin Grin..

so where is the bulgarian?.........I see you mention him doxing brian.....a new fav word for youse pet...  cant brian stick up for himself these days...

or are you one one of your must get rid of this guy at all costs...

and I will do and say anything to get him banned from ozpol.......WHY?....

.I think hes too smart for you   he can certainly pull brians chain....he would make mincemeat out of you  Smiley... dont worry about his language  that shocked you   you forget I have also seen some of the language you used at PA all those years ago....ouch!  awful stuff.....

then we have farq!.. far cough! used repeatedly...

and you do get round the swear filter pet you seriously do....

but of course everyone is expected to make allowances for you....except I dont!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #91 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:31am

Be very grateful that I do make allowances for you being so obviously in your dotage.

Cool

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:41am

The Bulgarian sure did shove it up the lefties arse.
The precious lefties only answer was to ban him.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 10:31am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:41am:
The Bulgarian sure did shove it up the lefties arse.
The precious lefties only answer was to ban him.

oh yes   take that button POWER off them  and you wouldnt see them for dust..... imagine what they would do with REAL power.....at least we know they spend all day on their couch with minimal harm done...

I am sure bulgarian isnt losing any sleep after being banned from monks second rate PA...

I have had many requests to join there myself..... Grin Grin Grin

you can see what aussie thinks of me here..... imagine what he would do to me over there!!!!!

he wouldnt ban me  he  likes a tin can to kick around....

thats the only reason he invited righties to join.. a new head to kick.... but it didnt work out  flek kicked back...hes just not a back down person..

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:45am

If he has been banned here, it will have nothing to do with lefty/righty crap.  Maybe you ought to ask the only active GMod, Vic before you go mouthing off cods.

Maybe you ought to ask BO why he is not posting at the sewer, because he seems to have vanished from there as well.

Hmm?

Shocked

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #95 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:04pm

It appears the Bulgarian had the endurance of a fairy's fart.

Cods was captivated by the aroma and became a disciple of the Bulgarian.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:08pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:45am:
If he has been banned here, it will have nothing to do with lefty/righty crap.  Maybe you ought to ask the only active GMod, Vic before you go mouthing off cods.

Maybe you ought to ask BO why he is not posting at the sewer, because he seems to have vanished from there as well.

Hmm?

Shocked

he may have banned himself.....who knows   your the one always talking about whos banned  almost no one gets banned here anymore.....

who knows maybe flek has another life outside forums.......especially ones with disturbed members like ozpol and monks seem to attract

yes un4 I am looking at you pet..... Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 2:46pm

It appears the lefties wet their panties and ran home to mom, much safer behind the apron strings.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Nov 13th, 2018 at 7:41pm

If you can't scream it down and/or silence it?   Ban it?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #99 - Nov 13th, 2018 at 7:44pm

Black Orchid wrote on Nov 13th, 2018 at 7:41pm:
If you can't scream it down and/or silence it?   Ban it?

You have him over there at the sewer.  He'll come out soon enough with his most vulgar language (worst I have ever encountered...puts NOIQ into mere kindergarten status)....and later...threats.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Nov 13th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Your language is not so great yourself.   Always trying to circumvent the swear filter with your 'far cough', 'farquit', 'farqued' or however you spell them.  Hypocrisy much?

IP Logged

Bonkers

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Nov 13th, 2018 at 8:04pm

C00l swear filter

front bottom-ox hahaha

rorschach and prozac

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #102 - Nov 13th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Black Orchid wrote on Nov 13th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Your language is not so great yourself.   Always trying to circumvent the swear filter with your 'far cough', 'farquit', 'farqued' or however you spell them.  Hypocrisy much?

Gee....and there I was believing you were not among the legions of fans I have.

(Far cough etc has been established as not an evasion of the swear filter.)

When your little mate unleashes, you will know.  I am happy to send you some examples of his genius if you like.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 2:24am

If he has been banned here ...

Fess up Aussie. What do you really know? Don't play coy like you did with Rhino's ban.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #104 - Nov 14th, 2018 at 6:57am

AiA wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 2:24am:

Fess up Aussie. What do you really know? Don't play coy like you did with Rhino's ban.

Is Rhino actually banned?  He did post the real name of a Member, so if he is banned I guess that would be why.

As for the Bulgarian, I have no better idea than you.  He has not posted here for a while but I see he is still chirping away at the sewer.  I know he is banned from Monk's joint and from the Forum I first struck him where he initially behaved like the angel he clearly is not.  He is truly a nut case.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2018 at 7:05am by Aussie »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #105 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:15am

Aussie wrote on Nov 14th, 2018 at 6:57am:

Is Rhino actually banned?  He did post the real name of a Member, so if he is banned I guess that would be why.

Lying again.  Why so busy on the tom-toms? Are you reporting members again, like you did Rhino?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:21am

AiA wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:15am:

Lying again.  Why so busy on the tom-toms? Are you reporting members again, like you did Rhino?

If I remember correctly, Rhino was accusing a forum member of being involved in child prostitution in an overseas country.

If he is banned, it would probably be for that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:22am

Where is the lie, dip schit?  It is a habit of mine to answer any PM I get.  Is that okay with you, dip schit?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:23am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:21am:

If I remember correctly, Rhino was accusing a forum member of being involved in child prostitution in an overseas country.

Nope. Aussie knows why he was banned bc he reported Rhino  Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:30am

AiA wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:23am:

Yep.

Rhino was accusing a forum member of being involved in child prostitution in an overseas country.

He was told to stop, yet continued.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #110 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:35am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:30am:

Yep.

Rhino was accusing a forum member of being involved in child prostitution in an overseas country.

Nope. I saw Rhino's last post. Then the entire thread disappeared. Fess up Aussie, no reason to get Gregg involved in your lie ...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #111 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:37am

You have not yet identified any lie.  Why do you care anyway?  Do you expect any one Member to be beyond the Rules here?  If so, why?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #112 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:50am

Aussie wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:37am:
You have not yet identified any lie.  Why do you care anyway?  Do you expect any one Member to be beyond the Rules here?  If so, why?

Aussie, why are you contradicting your earlier statement when you confessed you knew exactly when and why he was banned?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #113 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:55am

AiA wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:50am:
Aussie wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Aussie, why are you contradicting your earlier statement when you confessed you knew exactly when and why he was banned?

Show me this earlier statement.

Why did you not answer my questions?  Is Rhino excused from the no paedo allegation rule, the no exposing personal information rule?  If so, why is he so special?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 11:02am

AiA wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:35am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:30am:

Yep.

Nope. I saw Rhino's last post. Then the entire thread disappeared. Fess up Aussie, no reason to get Gregg involved in your lie ...

You can say 'nope' as much as you want, but I can assure you that what I say is true.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #115 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:28pm

As for the Bulgarian, I have no better idea than you.  He has not posted here for a while but I see he is still chirping away at the sewer.  I know he is banned from Monk's joint and from the Forum I first struck him where he initially behaved like the angel he clearly is not.  He is truly a nut case.

Then why did you invite him if you knew he was a nutbag??????

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:47pm

I didn't.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #117 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 1:57pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:47pm:
I didn't.

you knew he was a nutbag aussie- and you inflicted him on this forum

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #118 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Aussie is the nutbag.....  Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print