Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Ozpolitic prospective client for the Bulgarian (Read 1773 times)
Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Re: Ozpolitic prospective client for the Bulgarian
Reply #30 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Quote:
Thanks!

And sorry, I had a image limit, post limit, whatever, I couldn't add img tags but had to attach one image per post before I reach 100 posts on my profile. Now I could stack them together and make it more readable.

Bulgaria is the pearl of Europe. It's more beautiful than Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria or else. It's highly underrated, which actually kept us a clean country with no crime, and a pretty much homogenous society. The whole underrated narrative kept it clean from the numerous invasions now are happening. The biggest minorities here are Germans, Russians and Brits. I won't say Turks because they don't speak Turkish and do not profess Islam.

So people, and you — know, I'm not cherrypickin, here's photos from smaller and much more "abandoned" towns. Some places I've never personally been to, and I just googled some:    

I cant say I was overly impressed with Amsterdam, but to be fair, I was only there for a week and a bit, with most of that taken up in a conference.

Germany and Austria have their own beauty and Germany has some magnificent architecture.
I had several weeks to explore Germany, predominantly around the Brandenburg and Magdeburg areas, (not sure about the spelling).
Austria was only seen from the car I was travelling in, we didn't stop much and it was a flying trip of just under a week.
But the countryside was nice.

Ill have to have a chat to the missus and see if she is interested in Bulgaria.

I've lived in Germany, besides the Romantic road and the old architecture, there's nothing special in other more modern cities. Some boroughs are pretty ugly and unkept.

Gyor, Hungary
Budapest, Hungary
Brasov, Romania

These are also some ultra neat places you must visit together with Bulgaria.

I've been to Amsterdam. This is something completely normal in the morning:

Unhygienic filthhole.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:25pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 3:45pm:
Gnads wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
LTYC You certainly know what sucking is about..... you do it large.

Gnads, that's the nicest thing you have said in ages.

Gnads, darling. Welcome back from your medical sojourn for your testicle transplants. Are four testicles enough? Did they work, are they big enough? Is your testicular transport wheelbarrow now insufficient.

You're welcome it won't be the last.

Re: testicles you ought grow a set before worrying about anyone who has at least 2 more than you do.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 4:17pm:

Autism can be treated if caught early.

In a word bullshit.  It is obvious you know bugger all about the Spectrum.  Idiot.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #33 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm:

In a word bullshit.  It is obvious you know bugger all about the Spectrum.  Idiot.   Roll Eyes

Haha I like it how you fall for all my jokes and the fun I'm having on you, Brenny Boy.
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:31pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:04am

Well Bulgaria looks nice, but I can't help but think it would be a 'bore' for want of just wandering around like a tourist taking photos.
I mean - what do Bulgarians actually do that makes them stand out from the crowd in Europe, besides sitting around little cafes and playing games of chess?
Of course, its pleasing to see that Americanism hasn't really tainted the place yet.
Darkies probably haven't littered the streets yet, because Bulgarian Economy hasn't really offered them something to sponge off yet.

Still, an amusing Topic.

Autism
: The new 'Western' disease that is afflicting countless new generations after previous generations have been habituated by a lifestyle of 50% of their daily lives just sitting and staring at 'screens': Cinema, TV, Computer, Vehicle windows, Phones and more.

...just sit and stare.
Would make anyone drool from the corner of their mouths  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #35 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:23am

Jasin wrote on Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:04am:
Well Bulgaria looks nice, but I can't help but think it would be a 'bore' for want of just wandering around like a tourist taking photos.
I mean - what do Bulgarians actually do that makes them stand out from the crowd in Europe, besides sitting around little cafes and playing games of chess?
Of course, its pleasing to see that Americanism hasn't really tainted the place yet.
Darkies probably haven't littered the streets yet, because Bulgarian Economy hasn't really offered them something to sponge off yet.

Still, an amusing Topic.

Autism
: The new 'Western' disease that is afflicting countless new generations after previous generations have been habituated by a lifestyle of 50% of their daily lives just sitting and staring at 'screens': Cinema, TV, Computer, Vehicle windows, Phones and more.

...just sit and stare.
Would make anyone drool from the corner of their mouths  Tongue

Yeah. Thanks.

Well, I can tell you what I do most of the time.

Summers I go to desolate beaches (a lot), it's cleaner and it's quiet there. I also go visit Marina Planet Yacht lounge bar in Sveti Vlas, in Varna I don't do much since I know everything and the city and I've been literally on every place. I occasionally eat a pizza or whatever at a place called Happy Restaurant.

Oh, almost forgot. I also watch Ludogorets FC's football games and Rasgrad city is really close to me, only 125 kilometers which is around hour, hour and a half drive, depends on what speed I cruise. It was a team in the lowest division and they become champions, now 8 times in a row. They play every year in the Champions League and UEFA Europa League. Played against Real Madrid, Arsenal, PSG, Basel, beat Lazio, beat Basel, etc.

Movies at the IMAX. A ticket is $6.30 (for an adult).

Basically... Yeah. I don't know. The regular stuff. We have the biggest park in Europe I believe, it's called the Sea Garden and it's around 160-170 hectares (400 acres or so). It's really huge. I mean, HUGE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Garden_(Varna)
You need to walk a day to walk through the whole thing. At the end of it there's a club I still use to visit, it's called Horizont.

Can't think of anything else. Maybe the Sea Garden is the biggest attraction around here. You have the Zoo there, the Dolphinarium, with dolphins doing tricks and stuff, you have the Aquarium, the Observatory, most of the leisure stuff is there, the War Museum too. Bars, clubs, it's there since it's on the sea line.

« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2018 at 12:31am by Българин »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 8th, 2018 at 7:40am

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 9:39pm:

Autism & its many varied presentations can be treated/managed.

Of course you being an expert on everything why would your response not surprise me? 🙄

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print