Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Poms killed more Australians than black Africans (Read 1877 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Poms killed more Australians than black Africans
Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:49pm

Poms have killed, raped, tortured, and enslaved more Australians than black Africans in Australia will in hundreds of millennia.

Why is there no outcry over those crimes by Ozpolitic extremist right-wing bedwetters?

If Ozpolitic right-wing extremists private Grappler, General Gordon, and Brigadier Bobby raised an army Spike Milligan's army of one-legged men would kick the anuses of the Ozpolitic right-wing extremists army of bedwetters.
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:19pm by Laugh till you cry »  

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Poms killed more Australians than black Africans
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:57pm

They missed a few... unfortunately..... but they weren't Australians anyway, since Australia didn't exist until the Poms built it...

Hand back your right to use roads, internet, and everything else if it's so hard for you to bear..... go wrap your loins in a kangaroo skin and hunt every day for breakfast.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:57pm:
They missed a few... unfortunately..... but they weren't Australians anyway, since Australia didn't exist until the Poms built it...

Hand back your right to use roads, internet, and everything else if it's so hard for you to bear..... go wrap your loins in a kangaroo skin and hunt every day for breakfast.....

... and then Grappler, displaced person, will return to the place he is displaced from.

That's a bargain.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 11:49pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:49pm:
Poms have killed, raped, tortured, and enslaved more Australians than black Africans in Australia will in hundreds of millennia.

Why is there no outcry over those crimes by Ozpolitic extremist right-wing bedwetters?

If Ozpolitic right-wing extremists private Grappler, General Gordon, and Brigadier Bobby raised an army Spike Milligan's army of one-legged men would kick the anuses of the Ozpolitic right-wing extremists army of bedwetters.

Australians were always looked down upon by the Pommy colonial executors. Poms always think they're smarter than anyone else just because their London is a Tier 1 city together with New York, and just because they have the London Stock Exchange, so they get great pride in it.

But things will settle in. There's something called collective Karma — goes and follows to the next of generations. The Poms are having enough of a problems with their knife, acid and moped gangs. Let em choke on it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:36am

Българин wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
The Poms are having enough of a problems with their knife, acid and moped gangs. Let em choke on it.

None of which are Poms, needless to say, but ...er.... blacks.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:04pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:00am:

... and then Grappler, displaced person, will return to the place he is displaced from.

That's a bargain.

Ireland, Scotland, Germany..... over a century and a half ago, newcomer - and I was displaced from Newcastle, NSW ....  and have no wish to go back there....

You can always displace back to the shot hole you came from...

I warned you about playing Personality when you hold no cards....  Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #6 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:00am:

That's a bargain.

Ireland, Scotland, Germany..... over a century and a half ago, newcomer - and I was displaced from Newcastle, NSW ....  and have no wish to go back there....

You can always displace back to the shot hole you came from...

I warned you about playing Personality when you hold no cards....  Roll Eyes

A warning?

What's next, one of Grappler's fake fantasy war stories?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:18pm

Care to confess your ethnicity, so we can examine its record of humanity? No, I did not think so.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #8 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:22pm

Frank wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 5:36am:
Българин wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
The Poms are having enough of a problems with their knife, acid and moped gangs. Let em choke on it.

None of which are Poms, needless to say, but ...er.... blacks.

Yeah but the Poms are tolerating it obv.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm

issuevoter wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:18pm:

Care to confess your ethnicity, so we can examine its record of humanity? No, I did not think so.

Ethnicity, white. Birthplace Europe.

Nationality, Australian plus EU country.

That's all you get.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:30pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm:

That's all you get.

Should read-

Ethnicity, Indian. Birthplace Calcutta sewer.

Nationality, Stinker  from pooh pooh  country.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:31pm

Well - they weren't Australians then.. maybe Austricans?  Or is that the new breed running riot in Malbadishu?

Bloody Poms can't even organise a genocide better than the Turks - if they'd done a proper job we wouldn't have Gladys..... and we wouldn't have to put up with Tarneen....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:33pm

That's all you get.

I knew it - a farken furruner.... no stake in the country and no cards to play.... (especially the game of Personality)....

Ban Dual Citizenship NOW!

Not many Australians in Africa......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #13 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:33pm:

That's all you get.

I knew it - a farken furruner.... no stake in the country and no cards to play.... (especially the game of Personality)....

Ban Dual Citizenship NOW!

Not many Australians in Africa......

Set the example Grappler.

Go to the UK Embassy and demand they revoke your citizenship.

Burn your UK passport publicly in front of the media.

Then you can make bigoted demands.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #14 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 2:13pm

What's your heritage buddy?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print