Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Send Topic Print
4 Corners African gangs on now (Read 11036 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: 4 Corners African gangs on now
Reply #150 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:49pm

White South African refugees?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #151 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:52pm

Seven News Exclusive. 200+ Africans Rampage Beach Goers.(St Kilda)(Melbourne)

mele host

Published on Dec 13, 2017

Over 200 Africans have stormed and rioted on St Kilda foreshore, attacking Australians and stealing their phones and wallets.  Police could not control the situation that stemmed from day assaults to night time attacks on beach goers and people passing by.  Premier Daniel Andrews' Labor Party government, a big supporter of multiculturalism, did not make any comments.

Seven News Exclusive. 200+ Africans Rampage Beach Goers.(St Kilda)(Melbourne)

African gang violence Intensifying - The Bolt Report September 3, 2018

Rick Ruggiero

Published on Sep 3, 2018

African gang violence was stepped up yesterday morning in Collingwood where there was a direct clash between the African and South Pacific Islander gangs.  The Victoria Police riot squad was deployed, a Police car was damaged and yet no-one was arrested even though a person was run over by a car and has lost a leg.  Copyright © The Bolt Report, SkyNews

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #152 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:54pm

ARE AFRICAN GANGS MAKING AUSTRALIA UNSAFE?

Pinned by Sydney Watson
Sydney Watson
1 month ago
I didn't make the point in the video itself, but in offering solutions to a problem like this I think better integrating people is more important than making excuses for bad behaviour. We have enough criminals without allowing people to get away with crime for fear of appearing "racist".
It disables intelligent discussion and tangible, useful responses to escalating crime.

Should we maybe just accept some cultures are not compatible with the West?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #153 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:56pm

ACA. Apex Vigilante. (Man Combats Black African Gangs)(Clayton)

mele host

Published on May 22, 2017

A Melbourne man (Julio) is taking to task Black African crime groups (like Apex) perpetrating assaults, home invasions and break ins, in his neighbourhood of Clayton, Melbourne.  Julio was brought into the action after his house was burgled by Africans, and later capturing on his CCTV the gang awaiting and assaulting victims passing by his home.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:00pm:
Well, in any case, there's no law that says we must live among them. I prefer they were never brought here but the alternative is to live apart from them in peace and harmony with fellow traditional Anglo Aussies. That's what I did and I'm much better off and happier for it. The politicians, police and the progressives are not interested in doing anything about the darkies, so it's up to us to find peace our way, and that's to stay clear of them. Let those who luv them be around them and get robbed and slashed

But that's just it. These lowlife shytes that apologise, or rather try and change focus don't live among them or associate with them.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:01pm:
Interested to see articles that a certain few are bleating on about regarding the recent home invasions carried out by LARGE GROUPS of WHITE AUSTRALIANS?
Also any car jackings by these bad arse white Australians?
What about street riots by whites??
The stories need to rival the recent impact of the BLACK AFRICANS and their spate of crime.

Oh, this decade too. The stories need to be recent....and before you post the stories make sure the perps were WHITE AUSTRALIANS. We don't need more belgian javan firebug stories.  Grin

So...post away.......

Anyone?
Jezuz....I thought this would be a walk in the park.... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #156 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:21pm

https://au.news.yahoo.com/search-violent-st-kilda-attackers-052323334--spt.html

Cops search for violent St Kilda attackers

[Australian Associated Press]

Andi Yu
Australian Associated Press    2 November 2018

Two men are recovering from violent robberies in Melbourne as detectives appeal for help to find the perpetrators.

The two separate attacks happened on the iconic St Kilda foreshore overnight with one man being punched in the head and his phone stolen about 10pm, and the second suffering the same fate half-an-hour later as well as having a bottle smashed over his head.

The first victim suffered swelling to his face while the other was treated by paramedics for cuts to his head and face.

Detective Sergeant David Schaefer told reporters on Friday police were "desperate" to identify the attackers, who numbered up to 10 in the second attack and were of African appearance.

"These attacks are quite cowardly and vicious and unprovoked," he said.

Inspector Jason Kelly said he was disappointed by the crimes.

"Unfortunately we have had a large group of youth attend and a combination of youth, alcohol and public spaces just simply doesn't mix," he said.

Insp Kelly said local police were keen for the Port Phillip council to reinstate alcohol bans for the popular outdoor area in an effort to decrease crime.

Detectives want any witnesses to come forward, particularly if they have video or photos of the incidents.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:25pm

So embarrassed that  adults are trying to dismiss the crime rate and focus on  absolute  numbers.

It's either low basic numeracy skills or pernicious propaganda.

Very sad.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #158 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:36pm

I might watch this tonight.

It it worth watching the whole show or should I skip to the end part with the hangings?

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #159 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:38pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:36pm:

It it worth watching the whole show or should I skip to the end part with the hangings?

No hangings & nothing mentioned about the crimes I've posted.

You can see the 4 Corners show here:

https://www.abc.net.au/4corners/crime-and-panic/10467544

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #160 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:36pm:

Just some kids dancing at a rented out recreation centre. One of the bands did a parody of violence and once a fight broke out,.. well,... the optics weren't good.

They come from war-torn countries: they don't know much else!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #161 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
So embarrassed that  adults are trying to dismiss the crime rate and focus on  absolute  numbers.

Very sad.

Those people have a vested interest in mass immigration.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #162 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:51pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 5:00pm:
Well, in any case, there's no law that says we must live among them. I prefer they were never brought here but the alternative is to live apart from them in peace and harmony with fellow traditional Anglo Aussies. That's what I did and I'm much better off and happier for it. The politicians, police and the progressives are not interested in doing anything about the darkies, so it's up to us to find peace our way, and that's to stay clear of them. Let those who luv them be around them and get robbed and slashed

But that's just it. These lowlife shytes that apologise, or rather try and change focus don't live among them or associate with them.

Or,... they are them!

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 7:07pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:25pm:

Very sad.

Those people have a vested interest in mass immigration.

I find that somehow more comforting than them not understanding how simple rate and proportion works.

1000 sheckles if these same people were arguing for a carbon tax or similar would break out the rate of energy per capita and dismiss the total consumption.

Faking guarantee the rate would be everything then,  these faking low life's. They can only attract low IQ followers.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Nov 6th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/search-violent-st-kilda-attackers-052323334--spt.html

Cops search for violent St Kilda attackers

[Australian Associated Press]

Andi Yu
Australian Associated Press    2 November 2018

Two men are recovering from violent robberies in Melbourne as detectives appeal for help to find the perpetrators.

The two separate attacks happened on the iconic St Kilda foreshore overnight with one man being punched in the head and his phone stolen about 10pm, and the second suffering the same fate half-an-hour later as well as having a bottle smashed over his head.

The first victim suffered swelling to his face while the other was treated by paramedics for cuts to his head and face.

Detective Sergeant David Schaefer told reporters on Friday police were "desperate" to identify the attackers, who numbered up to 10 in the second attack and were of African appearance.

"These attacks are quite cowardly and vicious and unprovoked," he said.

Inspector Jason Kelly said he was disappointed by the crimes.

"Unfortunately we have had a large group of youth attend and a combination of youth, alcohol and public spaces just simply doesn't mix," he said.

Insp Kelly said local police were keen for the Port Phillip council to reinstate alcohol bans for the popular outdoor area in an effort to decrease crime.

Detectives want any witnesses to come forward, particularly if they have video or photos of the incidents.

Surely there'd be a similar case involving a WHITE AUSTRALIAN GANG going by what the so called intelligent ones (well they're forever spruiking about being the smart ones Grin) on this forum say.
C'mon ya weirdos...post up the stories involving the WHITE AUSTRALIANS that do all this crap that these african shyte skin fukkheads are doing.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
Send Topic Print