Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bulgarians don't like Multiculturalism (Read 3682 times)
Българин

Knívleysur mağur er lívleysur
mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Bulgarians don't like Multiculturalism
Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:34am

Proof?

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=yTY3vs5mn2k

IP Logged

Wu Ting Feng

Australian Politics

Re: Bulgarians don't like Multiculturalism
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:24pm

How about you?  What do you think of multiculturalism?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:37pm

Wu Ting Feng wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:24pm:

How about you, wu?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:43pm

i hate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:38pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:03pm

85% of the Australian population support Multiculturalism.  Read the survey results below.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Българин

mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:14pm

I think it's fine if you integrate. Bulgarian Muslims on official data are around 11% but we don't have active mosques in our big cities. Varna, a city with almost half a million people has only one mosque, it's on Baba Tonka Street, and I've never seen it working, or Muslims going there. It's desolate. We also have a law that prohibits them from playing any sounds on their speakers; they have no speakers on mosques.

Islam in Bulgaria is merely a tradition; left from ancient times. Muslims here celebrate Christmas, Easter, Saint Nicholas of Myra's day, etc. They don't celebrate the typical Muslim holidays like Kurban Bayram and such.

Turks here also speak Bulgarian. Only 20-30% of the Turks in Bulgaria can speak some Turkish. They don't dress differently. They don't have an attachment for Turkey or the Middle East. Our Turks' and Arabs' IQ is much higher than your typical gibbon. We've succesfully integrated them. Now we're on a path to integrate the gypsies. It appears it's working. They're becoming much more civilised. We're integrating them through violence and then friendship mostly, like the "bad cop god cop routine", and I know it may sound cruel, but it works.

One of the best Bulgarian actors is Bashar Rahal (بشار رحال). He's born in Dubai but doesn't even speak Arabic. I'd say he's my most favourite actor in Bulgaria, together with some other younger guys.

My two best friends in middle school and around when I was a kid were Turks. Like I said, they're completely integrated. You cannot tell they're Turks or anything like that.

That's way different than what I see in Germany. You won't ever see a Turkish flag being raised in Bulgaria, but in Germany...
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:20pm by Българин »  

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #7 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:30pm

Bulgaria is going out backward. Eventually, they will have to accept Muslim and black refugees to replenish the population which has been diminished by escapees.

Bulgaria is not a wanted partner in the EU. It's not hard to guess why.

https://www.novinite.com/articles/192894/Bulgaria+is+not+a+Wanted+Partner+in+the...

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Българин

mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #8 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:39pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:30pm:
Bulgaria is going out backward. Eventually, they will have to accept Muslim and black refugees to replenish the population which has been diminished by escapees.

novinite.com/articles/192894/Bulgaria+is+not+a+Wanted+Partner+in+the+EU+and+Only...

I think you don't need to be so obvious about the Soros salary you get paid to speak rubbish. it's way too obvious, mate.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #9 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:54pm

Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:30pm:

novinite.com/articles/192894/Bulgaria+is+not+a+Wanted+Partner+in+the+EU+and+Only...

I think you don't need to be so obvious about the Soros salary you get paid to speak rubbish. it's way too obvious, mate.

Are you Donald Trump Jr.? Has Bulgaria already offered political asylum to the Trump family?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 6:33pm

Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:14pm:

I think it's fine if you integrate. Bulgarian Muslims on official data are around 11% but we don't have active mosques in our big cities. Varna, a city with almost half a million people has only one mosque, it's on Baba Tonka Street, and I've never seen it working, or Muslims going there. It's desolate. We also have a law that prohibits them from playing any sounds on their speakers; they have no speakers on mosques.

Islam in Bulgaria is merely a tradition; left from ancient times. Muslims here celebrate Christmas, Easter, Saint Nicholas of Myra's day, etc. They don't celebrate the typical Muslim holidays like Kurban Bayram and such.

Turks here also speak Bulgarian. Only 20-30% of the Turks in Bulgaria can speak some Turkish. They don't dress differently. They don't have an attachment for Turkey or the Middle East. Our Turks' and Arabs' IQ is much higher than your typical gibbon. We've succesfully integrated them. Now we're on a path to integrate the gypsies. It appears it's working. They're becoming much more civilised. We're integrating them through violence and then friendship mostly, like the "bad cop god cop routine", and I know it may sound cruel, but it works.

One of the best Bulgarian actors is Bashar Rahal (بشار رحال). He's born in Dubai but doesn't even speak Arabic. I'd say he's my most favourite actor in Bulgaria, together with some other younger guys.

My two best friends in middle school and around when I was a kid were Turks. Like I said, they're completely integrated. You cannot tell they're Turks or anything like that.

That's way different than what I see in Germany. You won't ever see a Turkish flag being raised in Bulgaria, but in Germany...

With 11% of the population I would be watching my back, what is the breeding rate of these Muslims as compared to the locals.
Its good they are not allowed to play that screeching call to prayer there, not everybody needs to be woken up at some ungodly hour of the morning.

IP Logged

Българин

mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #11 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:18am

Enjoy a beating:
ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1541553339/0#0

When I said Bulgarians don't like multikulti I was not speaking shet. This made it to BG news and became viral around here just yesterday.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #12 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:24am

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:18am:
Enjoy a beating:

When I said Bulgarians don't like multikulti I was not speaking shet. This made it to BG news and became viral around here just yesterday.

Bulgaria is a land of culturally constipated people.

The arrival of Valkie in Bulgaria will be like a national laxative for the whole of Bulgaria. Bulgarians should invest in rubber boots and toilet paper.

IP Logged

Българин

mağur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #13 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:32pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:24am:
Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 11:18am:
Enjoy a beating:

Bulgaria is a land of culturally constipated people.

The arrival of Valkie in Bulgaria will be like a national laxative for the whole of Bulgaria. Bulgarians should invest in rubber boots and toilet paper.

Right. I think I'll now go drink some wine like this Bulgarian girl. You can ejoy talking to yourself.

Oh, and by the way, culture does not equal cultural diversity. But culture is what makes us different and special.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #14 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:43pm

Going for a drink?

At the time of your post, it was 4:32 AM in Sofia.

You have been at it all night.

Are you a Vampire? Do you sleep in a coffin?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print