Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Why do Muslims keep saying "God willing" (Read 2786 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Why do Muslims keep saying "God willing"
Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:09am

Islamic Jumanji....

Straight to Allah you are fled,
Lest some Musso take your head...
When the drone strikes one and three,
Then you'll watch the Mussos flee.   Huh

(drum-d-da-drum da-da -drum)...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:17am

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 6:33am:

Lucky god is a made up entity to suck the weak into submission.

Lucky too, that SATAN is      a made up entity      to suck the weak into submission.

Yadda said....
Quote:

If we tolerate evil, and wickedness, in others, WE WILL BECOME EVIL AND WICKED OURSELVES.
.....and today ppl just don't get that truth, IN FACT THEY SEEM TO STRENUOUSLY DENY THAT LOGIC.

When we embrace the concept of 'tolerance', of what is clearly evil,
...we OURSELVES become the evil we tolerate.

i.e.
A good person, cannot tolerate evil, in his/her presence.

i.e.
NO PERSON CAN TOLERATE EVIL, ....UNLESS THAT PERSON TOO,   IS EVIL.

And our [so called!] 'tolerance' of evil, is not tolerance.

Our 'tolerance' of evil, merely reveals the wickedness which is ALREADY within us!

When we choose to embrace, and to be 'tolerant', of those [in our midst] who are wicked,
...we OURSELVES, always become wicked.

We are always corrupted, by the wickedness which we [would] choose to tolerate.

Our tolerance of evil, is not a 'Christian' virtue.

If you are a person who is 'tolerant' of evil behaviour, or of the presence of what is evil,
DON'T KID YOURSELF,      ...God hates you.

Psalms 5:4
For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

A Holy people.
The Holy 'land'.
A Holy spirit [God's spirit].
...on a spiritual level these concepts are all connected with each other.

"I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people."

Leviticus 20:26
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:25am

What's that saying in the bible Yadda

Donot judge your fellow man for it is with your very own judgment that God will judge YOU.....!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:52am

Ajax wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:25am:
What's that saying in the bible Yadda

Do not judge your fellow man for it is with your very own judgment that God will judge YOU.....!

Ajax,

Everyday, in every way, we all exercise 'judgment' [make choices].

And in all of our relationships with others, we are constantly exercising 'judgment' [make choices].

Exercising 'judgment' [making choices] is unavoidable, in every human life.

And that is intentional.

A significant purpose of our life here, imo, is to choose,        between one thing, and another.
....to exercise 'judgment'.

And yes it is true,         in that [i.e. for the choices we make in this life], we will all come into judgement.

Dictionary;
discrimination = =
1 the action of discriminating against people.
2 recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.       good judgement or taste.

Dictionary;
discriminating = = having or showing good taste or judgement.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1526025811/10#10
Quote:

tickleandrose,

Your estimation is that;        To judge and condemn [and punish] wicked and violent men, is a form of evil ?

Oh yes!

Of course it is, because we have to forgive.

And have to show mercy, to wicked and violent men,      don't we !
/sarc off

No [emphatically], we don't!

The God i seek, tells us, that when     we     refuse to judge and condemn [and punish] wicked and violent men, WE OURSELVES ARE WICKED [i.e. we share their wickedness].

He tells us, that when     we     refuse to protect the innocent, in that, we refuse to judge and condemn [and punish] wicked and violent men, WE OURSELVES ARE WICKED [i.e. we share their wickedness].

And,      we      multiply lawlessness in the land!

Quote:

Isaiah 1:17
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Exodus 23:7
Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Leviticus 19:15
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Deuteronomy 25:1
If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

Psalms 23:3
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Isaiah 48:17
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
18  O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Jeremiah 21:12
O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

Jeremiah 22:3
Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

Jeremiah 9:24
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Amos 5:15
Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

AGAIN, AND AGAIN [in the Word of God]....

in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour
they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked
Execute judgment
deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor
Execute ye judgment and righteousness
deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor
establish judgment

Deuteronomy 8:2
And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Psalms 73:1
Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:10am

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:06am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:05am:
ان شاء الله

Wishuijl???

Grin

It actually means God willing.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:20am

Johnnie wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:10am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:06am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:05am:
ان شاء الله

Wishuijl???

Grin

It actually means God willing.

ʾIn shāʾa llāh (Arabic: إن شاء الله‎, ʾin shāʾa llāhu; pronounced [ʔɪn ʃaːʔɑ ɫˈɫɑːh]), also inshallah, in sha Allah or insha'Allah, is the Arabic language expression for "God willing" or "if God wills". The phrase comes from a Quranic command which commands Muslims to use it when speaking of future events.

Inshallah - Wikipedia

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:01pm

Its almost the same as Praise the lord right? 

Its just a saying. 

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 4:42pm

tickleandrose wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:01pm:
Its almost the same as Praise the lord right? 

Its just a saying. 

Yes but the Muslims take this seriously, its a command, that's why its heard so often.

"The phrase comes from a Quranic command which commands Muslims to use it when speaking of future events".

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #23 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 4:49pm

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 5:07pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 6:33am:
Lucky god is a made up entity to suck the weak into submission.

So all the practicing Muslims are weak people sucked into submission?  We should keep out all believing Mohamedans, then.

We have enough weak people here already.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #25 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:00am

There's only one God and surely he ain't a Muslim. I don't need to show you a ton of proof but just to remind you the suffering of all Arabs and where they lived for thousands of years: in the sand. You can't grow anything on sand. Not tomatoes, not cucumbers, not even potatoes, and potatoes don't really need much care. Because of their blasphemous behaviour to worship a false God, they've been living in the sands forever. No water too. That's why you don't see the deserts settled already. They're living in a desolate lands not by a coincidence. They're being punished by wars and famine and other troubles. They need to grow a pair and finally see the reality of things.

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #26 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 2:13am

Religion creates sheeple...people who cannot think for themselves.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:47am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 11:56pm:
The simple psychology behind it all is that they are trying to get at their opponents' superstitious subconscious. They have this idea that because Muslims are mostly superstitious, then non-Muslims must also be superstitious. So, if a Muslim invokes their God to help them in their activities, it supposedly puts a non-Muslim in an uneasy psychological position -- as if the "infidel" has no support.

Another factor to consider is that "God willing" is an expressed show of support for their own religion. A call to other people around that the Muslim is willing to show their faith is steadfast and to gather support of like-minded Muslims in whatever they do.

Ah - the 'ghost fence' ....

I don't know what you mean. And what I mean is that Muslims think that they can intimidate people by claiming to have god on their side. However, in western countries, it just gives us non-religious people more reason not to give in to them.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 8:46am

Българин wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 at 12:00am:
There's only one God and surely he ain't a Muslim. I don't need to show you a ton of proof but just to remind you the suffering of all Arabs and where they lived for thousands of years: in the sand. You can't grow anything on sand. Not tomatoes, not cucumbers, not even potatoes, and potatoes don't really need much care. Because of their blasphemous behaviour to worship a false God, they've been living in the sands forever. No water too. That's why you don't see the deserts settled already. They're living in a desolate lands not by a coincidence. They're being punished by wars and famine and other troubles. They need to grow a pair and finally see the reality of things.

Pretty much.  إن شاء الله‎

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Nov 11th, 2018 at 11:40am

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print