Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Why do Muslims keep saying "God willing" (Read 2779 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Why do Muslims keep saying "God willing"
Nov 4th, 2018 at 7:28pm

What if he isn't, how would they know if he is, many questions, why do they continue doing what they are doing without a reply, billions of them get on their haunches five times a day for hundreds of years and still no reply.
I guess they assume God is willing. God willing.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why do Muslims keep saying "God willing"
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 7:44pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
What if he isn't, how would they know if he is, many questions, why do they continue doing what they are doing without a reply, billions of them get on their haunches five times a day for hundreds of years and still no reply.
I guess they assume God is willing. God willing.

It's the greatest con of all religions, you won't know the truth until after your dead.and if your wrong you won't know anything.

Whoever dreamed this scam up  is perfectly evil in their genius.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Fatalist bvggers.. This way they are free from any responsibility.

Except, of course, when the Jews or other infidels poke them in the eye. THEN they are all hot for purposeful, jew and infidel killing jihad - itself Allah's will. The fatalist eternal return of the same.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 8:21pm

Frank wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
Fatalist bvggers.. This way they are free from any responsibility.

Except, of course, when the Jews or other infidels poke them in the eye. THEN they are all hot for purposeful, jew and infidel killing jihad - itself Allah's will.

If its Allah's will then all is good because he is willing.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 10:24pm

Why do Muslims keep saying "God willing"

Allah's will,      is revealed within the inerrant Koran,     Allah's inerrant Koran.

Dictionary;
will = = the faculty by which a person decides on and initiates action.

1/ Love your 'brothers' in faith.

2/ Hate and kill, those who reject Allah's authority [ISLAMIC law], over their lives.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 11:56pm

The simple psychology behind it all is that they are trying to get at their opponents' superstitious subconscious. They have this idea that because Muslims are mostly superstitious, then non-Muslims must also be superstitious. So, if a Muslim invokes their God to help them in their activities, it supposedly puts a non-Muslim in an uneasy psychological position -- as if the "infidel" has no support.

Another factor to consider is that "God willing" is an expressed show of support for their own religion. A call to other people around that the Muslim is willing to show their faith is steadfast and to gather support of like-minded Muslims in whatever they do.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:10am

Why won't the apologists join in the virtue-signalling and blame Islam?

Crickets chirping.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 6:33am

Lucky god is a made up entity to suck the weak into submission.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #8 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:19am

xtians also say "god willing"

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:29am

I didnt know they did!...news to me.

as a matter of fact to me its the Americans that kind of overdo the religious bits...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:47am

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 11:56pm:
The simple psychology behind it all is that they are trying to get at their opponents' superstitious subconscious. They have this idea that because Muslims are mostly superstitious, then non-Muslims must also be superstitious. So, if a Muslim invokes their God to help them in their activities, it supposedly puts a non-Muslim in an uneasy psychological position -- as if the "infidel" has no support.

Another factor to consider is that "God willing" is an expressed show of support for their own religion. A call to other people around that the Muslim is willing to show their faith is steadfast and to gather support of like-minded Muslims in whatever they do.

Ah - the 'ghost fence' ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:50am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 3:10am:
Why won't the apologists join in the virtue-signalling and blame Islam?

Crickets chirping.

I blame Islam for all the current woes of the Muslims... God is apparently willing for them to suffer persecution in the West, Karnal... everyone is against them so their God must be willing that, too..... if they're in Git'mo it is God's Will ..... best solution is to let them play in their own sandpit and they can In'sh'Allah to their heart's content among themselves without bothering anyone else.

Why, God.. why did you give them the oil?  It's not as if they're putting it to much good.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #12 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:52am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:19am:
xtians also say "god willing"

Spot

Touche'

Yes Christians also say "God willing"

Because

When men make big plans God laughs at them.

Only God knows when you will be summoned and then at that moment in time there are no beg your pardons.

Quote:

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest.

17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.

19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:16am by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:05am

ان شاء الله

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:06am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:05am:
ان شاء الله

Wishuijl???

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3