Is the USA evil? (Read 4929 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Is the USA evil?
Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:16am

Dnarever wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
No The USA is a wonderful place currently led by an imbecile.

Have you ever considered that you might be the f*&^wit?

THEY LEAVE HEADS IN BUCKETS ON THE MEXICAN BORDER F*&^FACE!

GET A F'N CLUE DIC&^%$D

Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:24am

Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are complicit in the Khashoggi murder in the Saudia Arabian embassy in Turkey.

Accessories after the fact.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Българин

Knívleysur mađur er lívleysur
mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:58am

A country cannot be evil. It's just land. The people can make it evil. Not the Government. The people. The people elect this Government, and the people do not protest AGAINST this Government.

I know a lot of Americans for a fact that justify their invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and mask it under "freedom" and "I fought for my country".

Lame.

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:05pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:24am:
Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are complicit in the Khashoggi murder in the Saudia Arabian embassy in Turkey.

Accessories after the fact.

And.....isn't it time to reopen the death of Elvis Presley? I mean Trump and Kushner MUST have had a hand in pumping the king full of drugs.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:05pm

Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:58am:
A country cannot be evil. It's just land. The people can make it evil. Not the Government. The people. The people elect this Government, and the people do not protest AGAINST this Government.

Of course not.

"The Crowd Counting Consortium is one year old. Since the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21, 2017, we have recorded more than 8,700 protests in the United States through Dec. 31, 2017.

"About 74 percent of those protests were either against Trump administration policy or on issues that conflicted with the president’s viewpoint, such as protests against specific police shootings of black people.

"We assuredly did not learn about every protest. Given the information we had, however, we made a low and a high estimate of all the participants in all the protests we counted, giving us a range of between 5.9 million and 9 million.

"That’s roughly 1.8 to 2.8 percent of the population of the United States, with about 5.2 million to 8 million of those turning out to oppose Trump’s policies or points of view."

People are still protesting en masse.

"Since Trump’s inauguration, protests have occurred every day somewhere in the country.

"California and New York had the highest number of events, with 952 and 562 respectively.

But Texas, Pennsylvania and Florida had the next highest number of events, with 401, 387, and 379 events respectively."

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #20 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:56pm

4 000 were only in the first Caravan. There are total 5 or 6 Caravans, maybe even more undeclared. The numbers may be as high as 40-50K.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:57pm

Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
4 000 were only in the first Caravan. There are total 5 or 6 Caravans, maybe even more undeclared. The numbers may be as high as 40-50K.

There may be nowhere near that number too.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #22 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 12:59pm

Peccary,

I'm talking logical protests, not Black Lives carnage, marauder and destruction riots.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #23 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:02pm

I know a lot of Americans for a fact that justify their invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan and mask it under "freedom" and "I fought for my country".

Lame.

I agree the land cannot be evil.

But I disagree with the people being evil.

The governments are evil.

The USA always uses Freedom, democracy, to invade or change governments in other countries.

I fought for my country etc etc is the sheep talking, who believe what they are told, happens frequently in history.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #24 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:20pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:09pm:
The third world is the way it is because the oligarchy the elite the 1% like George Soros keep it that way exploiting it at every opportunity.

If we lived in Mexico we too might have been on that pilgrimage, people will always gravitate towards a better life and even though the USA isn't really the ideal place to be its better than where their coming from.

The standards in Bulgaria are decently low, low like Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania low. And still I never saw a single Bulgarian illegally jumping fences like a rat. That speaks a lot for the mentality some people are having, or I should have said — NOT having.

Immigrants1.jpg (138 KB | )
Immigrants1.jpg

IP Logged

Българин

mađur.

Varna, Bulgaria
Reply #25 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:23pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:02pm:

Lame.

The USA always uses Freedom, democracy, to invade or change governments in other countries.

I fought for my country etc etc is the sheep talking, who believe what they are told, happens frequently in history.

Don't people make governments? I mean, we live how we are.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:40pm

Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:09pm:
The third world is the way it is because the oligarchy the elite the 1% like George Soros keep it that way exploiting it at every opportunity.

If we lived in Mexico we too might have been on that pilgrimage, people will always gravitate towards a better life and even though the USA isn't really the ideal place to be its better than where their coming from.

The standards in Bulgaria are decently low, low like Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania low. And still I never saw a single Bulgarian illegally jumping fences like a rat. That speaks a lot for the mentality some people are having, or I should have said — NOT having.

Maybe your country men aren't jumping fences likes rats but I'm sure they are getting visas to work all over the EU.

The reason why things are tuff all over the world is because the oligarchy rule this world and everything in it.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #27 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:42pm

Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:23pm:

Lame.

Yes people make Governments but Governments these days are shaped by the oligarchy.

If governments really cared about their country nation they wouldn't have allowed their nations to become indebted to the oligarchy.

The oligarchy about 85 to 100 rich families that run the world through money and corporations. 

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Българин wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:23pm:

Lame.

Yes people make Governments but Governments these days are shaped by the oligarchy.

If governments really cared about their country nation they wouldn't have allowed their nations to become indebted to the oligarchy.

The oligarchy about 85 to 100 rich families that run the world through money and corporations. 

mostly jews.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #29 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 1:48pm

And boom. Cheers, hammer.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print