Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China is crushing Europe's electric car dreams (Read 1675 times)
Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: China is crushing Europe's electric car dreams
Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:18pm

We have to wait until workers in Vietnam, China etc refuse to be exploited and then it might become. viable to manufacture here again. I think this process has started already in China but their are still too many other countries ready to jump in for exploitation by the big global corporations.

Our clean safe food, stable political scene relatively, unique environment, good education are viable industries into the future.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:25pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:10pm:
We've been sold a lie by the pollies and the brains trust economists here that services is the next big thing to aspire to. And it's funny how they try and dictate to china that sooner or later they have to transition to a services based economy Cheesy LOL

When China and other Asian countries transition to services economy they will kick Australia's anus in price, quality, and quantity.

Example: How India has infiltrated the telephone service industry. In the last ten years when I have had computer problems in offices, the IT telephone help service was Indians and on one occasion a Brazilian.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 2:54pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 2:43pm:
Look how much time and money  china invests every year in identity politicss and the entire westernised left agenda, hint none.

They have the same mindset the West had when they rose to world domination. Trump is trying to recapture that spirit and time.

Trump is selling one product. Hate!

Bullshit: he's selling law and order--> you're Hollywood and you're selling racism buddy!

-->> Watch black America leave the democrats forever lol  Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 4:31pm:
I predicted this many years ago.
China is the new world super power.

I think you'll find billions of people predicted that years ago matey!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:48pm

Secret Wars wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 4:33pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 4:31pm:
I predicted this many years ago.
China is the new world super power.

Not for long, they have the mother of all demographic bombs moving through the population. 

Teething problems, lol!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #20 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:51pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 11:35am:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 2:21pm:
Australia lost much more in terms of solar panel research & manufacturing.

China went from third world to superpower in our own lifetime because engineering and science.

The West went from superpower to emerging third world shixthole because  identity politics and immigration.

and massive bank debt to pay for flipping houses because it has such a love affair with bricks and mortar so it entertains the masses with shows about renovating old dumps and assembling ikea furniture. That's what happens when you lose your manufacturing base. You have to replace it with mediocrity because that's all that is left Sad

Yeh, well, 'the mediocrity' is basically another word for 'manufacturing base',... so it kind of makes perfect sense.

Look at the copper internet the so called clever country gave its young future: IT'S NOT LIKE NO ONE SAW BETTER MOVES ON THE BOARD!

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:05pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:51pm:

China went from third world to superpower in our own lifetime because engineering and science.

The West went from superpower to emerging third world shixthole because  identity politics and immigration.

and massive bank debt to pay for flipping houses because it has such a love affair with bricks and mortar so it entertains the masses with shows about renovating old dumps and assembling ikea furniture. That's what happens when you lose your manufacturing base. You have to replace it with mediocrity because that's all that is left Sad

Yeh, well, 'the mediocrity' is basically another word for 'manufacturing base',... so it kind of makes perfect sense.

Look at the copper internet the so called clever country gave its young future: IT'S NOT LIKE NO ONE SAW BETTER MOVES ON THE BOARD!

Roll Eyes

well lets see if aussies can pay off their trillion dollar housing debt by mowing each others lawns. This I gotta see Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #22 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:51pm:

Roll Eyes

well lets see if aussies can pay off their trillion dollar housing debt by mowing each others lawns. This I gotta see Cheesy LOL

I never said we were winning any kind of race... you'll note I perpetually refer to our country as the allegedly clever country for a reason!  Grin

----------> EXHIBIT 1: COPPER INTERNET FOR OUR VERY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print