Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 4971 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 3rd, 2018 at 8:46pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Oct 31st, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 31st, 2018 at 3:03pm:
Wow. Just wow. Why do you need to reference a god in a parliament anyway? Isnt there supposed to be a separation of church and state?

How is it an "attack" anyway?

Spot

Hey, if you don't want to reference a God properly in parliament then why don't you go set up your own civilisation buddy!

...go on, off ya go!

Grin Grin

I'm sure everyone that reads that is congratulating you for your profound insight, DRAH. Men build civilisations, not gods.

Lol, do you actually really know what you're professed philosophy is saying?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy <wink wink wink wink wink!!!>

The cop thinks civilization would never have happened without religion, he is arse about, religion would never have existed without civilization.

Buddy, how did civilization begin?
  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:23pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 9:09am:
Yep SSM homosexuality transgenders are coming to the fore and Christianity is headed for the scrap heap.

Good

Spot

Spot you want a world full of adults who donot know whether they are Arthur or Martha..??

Its better than a world full of religious nuts

Spot

So you think 2000 years of Western civilisation was built by religious nuts?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:35pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Wow. Just wow. Why do you need to reference a god in a parliament anyway? Isnt there supposed to be a separation of church and state?

Spot

Hey, if you don't want to reference a God properly in parliament then why don't you go set up your own civilisation buddy!

...go on, off ya go!

Grin Grin

I'm sure everyone that reads that is congratulating you for your profound insight, DRAH. Men build civilisations, not gods.

Lol, do you actually really know what you're professed philosophy is saying?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy <wink wink wink wink wink!!!>

The cop thinks civilization would never have happened without religion, he is arse about, religion would never have existed without civilization.

It began with agriculture, with that came the written word and with that came religion as we know it.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:36pm

Frank wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
Ajax wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 9:09am:
Yep SSM homosexuality transgenders are coming to the fore and Christianity is headed for the scrap heap.

Good

Spot

Spot you want a world full of adults who donot know whether they are Arthur or Martha..??

Its better than a world full of religious nuts

Spot

So you think 2000 years of Western civilisation was built by religious nuts? 

Exactly whose side are you on, frank?  Shocked

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:38pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:35pm:

Spot

...go on, off ya go!

Grin Grin

It began with agriculture, with that came the written word and with that came religion as we know it.

What came before agriculture as we know it d*&^%head?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:26pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 4:38pm:

Spot

...go on, off ya go!

Grin Grin

What came before agriculture as we know it d*&^%head?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

History of the world

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The history of the world, in common parlance, is the history of humanity (or human history), as determined from archaeology, anthropology, genetics, linguistics, and other disciplines; and, for periods since the invention of writing, from recorded history and from secondary sources and studies.

Humanity's written history was preceded by its prehistory, beginning with the Palaeolithic Era ("Early Stone Age"), followed by the Neolithic Era ("New Stone Age"). The Neolithic saw the Agricultural Revolution begin, between 8000 and 5000 BCE, in the Near East's Fertile Crescent. During this period, humans began the systematic husbandry of plants and animals.[2] As agriculture advanced, most humans transitioned from a nomadic to a settled lifestyle as farmers in permanent settlements. The relative security and increased productivity provided by farming allowed communities to expand into increasingly larger units, fostered by advances in transportation.

Whether in prehistoric or historic times, people always needed to be near reliable sources of potable water. Settlements developed on river banks as early as 3000 BCE in Mesopotamia,[3] on the banks of Egypt's Nile River,[4][5] in the Indus River valley,[6] and along China's rivers.[7][8] As farming developed, grain agriculture became more sophisticated and prompted a division of labour to store food between growing seasons. Labour divisions led to the rise of a leisured upper class and the development of cities, which provided the foundation for civilization. The growing complexity of human societies necessitated systems of accounting and writing.

Maybe you should amend Wikki.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:35pm

Dear all, I am your God. But you can all call me God.

Ask me anything.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:35pm:

Ask me anything.

Hey God, did you create civilization on your day off!

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:45pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:37pm:

Ask me anything.

Hey God, did you create civilization on your day off!

I did that once and y'all ended up buggering each others fart boxes. I never saw that coming so I smitted  a bunch of them poofters at Sodom & Gomorrah but y'all didn't learn nuthin and started up with the buggery again just as soon as you could.

Which part don't you get, the angus is for pushing things out of not pushing into. Dafuq is wrong with you people.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #24 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:51pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:26pm:

Spot

...go on, off ya go!

Grin Grin

History of the world

The history of the world, in common parlance, is the history of humanity (or human history), as determined from archaeology, anthropology, genetics, linguistics, and other disciplines; and, for periods since the invention of writing, from recorded history and from secondary sources and studies.

Humanity's written history was preceded by its prehistory, beginning with the Palaeolithic Era ("Early Stone Age"), followed by the Neolithic Era ("New Stone Age"). The Neolithic saw the Agricultural Revolution begin, between 8000 and 5000 BCE, in the Near East's Fertile Crescent. During this period, humans began the systematic husbandry of plants and animals.[2] As agriculture advanced, most humans transitioned from a nomadic to a settled lifestyle as farmers in permanent settlements. The relative security and increased productivity provided by farming allowed communities to expand into increasingly larger units, fostered by advances in transportation.

Whether in prehistoric or historic times, people always needed to be near reliable sources of potable water. Settlements developed on river banks as early as 3000 BCE in Mesopotamia,[3] on the banks of Egypt's Nile River,[4][5] in the Indus River valley,[6] and along China's rivers.[7][8] As farming developed, grain agriculture became more sophisticated and prompted a division of labour to store food between growing seasons. Labour divisions led to the rise of a leisured upper class and the development of cities, which provided the foundation for civilization. The growing complexity of human societies necessitated systems of accounting and writing.

Um, did you forget to allude to religion in your little bullshite piece bruther or what cuz?
   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #25 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Ask me anything.

Bone cancer in children, what’s that about?

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Robot wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:58pm:

Ask me anything.

Punishment for Adam & Eve's sin. I only pick random babies to keep y'all guessing. Shoulda listened to me not the talking snake, who's laughing now punks.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:18pm

Term Dog wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:03pm:

Ask me anything.

Punishment for Adam & Eve's sin. I only pick random babies to keep y'all guessing. Shoulda listened to me not the talking snake, who's laughing now punks.

You sure do work in mysterious ways God.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:22pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:51pm:
Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 5:26pm:

Spot

...go on, off ya go!

Grin Grin

History of the world

Um, did you forget to allude to religion in your little bullshite piece bruther or what cuz?
   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Roll Eyes

You have said religion made civilization, clearly it was the advent of agriculture that made civilization.
Just how when and where in your opinion did religion make civilization.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:44pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
Term Dog wrote on Nov 4th, 2018 at 6:03pm:

Ask me anything.

You sure do work in mysterious ways God.

Your not the first to say that my child.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print