Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 140
Send Topic Print
⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜ (Read 119755 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ⮞⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜⮜
Reply #1680 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:10pm

Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 11:07am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 2:06pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jul 9th, 2021 at 11:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 9th, 2021 at 4:24pm:

What survey? biden has been nominated for gun salesman of the year. There are more guns in the hands of more people than ever thanks to the fear sold to them by the Media!

In 1990, 47 percent of U.S. households had at least one gun in possession.

In 2020, 42 percent of U.S. households had at least one gun in possession.

Is 42 more or less than 47?

I never knew of any fellow American gun owner who would answer that question honestly to a pollster. I know I never would.....if I were ever polled. None of my firearms have ever been registered.

Being most all American owned Firearms are not registered anywhere, there is no way to verify, one way or another, who owns what or where....No one ever has the right, or need to know, what firearms you own......

Ah.

American gun owners are deceitful liars with something to hide.

Interesting.

So tell me, how cam Morty make this claim then: "There are more guns in the hands of more people than ever thanks to the fear sold to them by the Media!"

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1681 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 2:02pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜⮜
Reply #1682 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:57pm

The unfortunate deaths of the innocent lend all Americans a reason,  a reason for the living........to pause, reflect, & mourn for those fallen.....those fallen that will surely be deeply missed.....but they change nothing, except the redoubling of efforts & resolve to continue on........our ability to carry on against all adversity makes us stronger..... for it will surely come to pass our way again........

I said it before, & I will say it again......

After the period of mourning has subsided, as Americans we will always stand up tall, dust ourselves off, pay homage to those fallen, & undaunted, we will move forward with our Freedoms & Liberties intact, prepared to take on the challenges of whatever might come our way..........never forgetting those that have passed.........

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution affirms, defends, & protects an American Citizen's Right to Keep & Bear Arms to use in Self-Defense.....of himself/herself, their loved ones, friends, & fellow citizens.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, finds Our Rights as American Citizens offensive, you'll just have to suck it up, & get over it, or face the reality that our American Rights will remain offensive to you for the rest of your NATURAL life. Our American Rights will serve all Americans......our posterity......as they have for well over 200 years, & well into the distant future.....

We will sigh for you......& then wish you all the best, as you travel through your mediocre lives.....lacking the Freedom of Choice in defending your own lives, because your government is afraid to affirm that you have a Natural Right to Self-Defense........

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1683 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:03pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1684 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:03pm:

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution affirms, defends, & protects an American Citizen's Right to Keep & Bear Arms to use in Self-Defense.....of himself/herself, their loved ones, friends, & fellow citizens.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, finds Our Rights as American Citizens offensive, you'll just have to suck it up, & get over it, or face the reality that our American Rights will remain offensive to you for the rest of your NATURAL life. Our American Rights will serve all Americans......our posterity......as they have for well over 200 years, & well into the distant future.....

We will sigh for you......& then wish you all the best, as you travel through your mediocre lives.....lacking the Freedom of Choice in defending your own lives, because your government is afraid to affirm that you have a Natural Right to Self-Defense........

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1685 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 11:15pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1686 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 10:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 11:15pm:

What is it? I might need one!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ ⮞ Americans WILL ALWAYS Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1687 - Oct 2nd, 2021 at 10:15am

Biden Pulls Nomination of ATF Chief Amid Pushback.....

~ Written by The People, for The People ~

Source:      
The Washington Post
       Quote:
The White House withdrew ­David Chipman’s nomination to run the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives on Thursday amid bipartisan pushback over his gun control advocacy.

President Biden nominated Chipman, who worked at ATF for more than two decades before joining the gun-control group led by former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), in April as part of a larger effort to curb gun violence. But his nomination faced unified opposition from Republican senators as well as concerns from a handful of Senate Democrats from states friendly to gun rights.

“We knew this wouldn’t be easy — there’s only been one Senate-confirmed ATF Director in the Bureau’s history — but I have spent my entire career working to combat the scourge of gun violence, and I remain deeply committed to that work,” Biden said in a statement.

“Since taking office, my Administration has taken numerous steps to combat gun violence, and we’ll continue to use every tool at our disposal to fight gun violence and keep Americans safe.”

The president blamed Republicans for blocking Chipman’s nomination, saying they are using “gun crime as a political talking point instead of taking serious steps to address it.” But it was resistance from some in Biden’s own party that ultimately forced the White House to pull the nomination
continued

When Right-Wing Conservatives take back firm control of the United States House & Senate in 2022 mid-term elections, a Lame Duck China Joe Administration will no longer be able to function legislatively......as if they ever could. ...

Until then, an American's Constitutional Right to Keep & Bear Arms will remain, as always, securely in the hands of The American People...... .........

God Bless
The United States Constitution
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ ⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1688 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 2:16pm

Over 21 Million Americans Now Carry Concealed

Source:      
America's First Freedom
     Quote:
As the U.S. Supreme Court prepares to hear New York State Rifle & Pistol Association V. Bruen on November 3—a case in which the justices are poised to answer whether the Second Amendment protects a right for law-abiding citizens to carry firearms outside their homes (this is the “bear” in the Second Amendment’s “right to keep and bear arms”)—the Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) is reporting that the number of Americans with concealed-carry permits has reached 21.52 million.

This, says CPRC, is “a 48% increase since 2016. It’s also a 10.5% increase over the number of permits we counted a year ago in 2020.”

Incredibly, this increase took place even though the number of states with some form of constitutional carry increased to 21 this year. As these 21 states no longer require permits, they no longer have precise data on exactly how many people are legally carrying concealed.

These new numbers were gathered by John R. Lott, Jr. and Rujun Wang, and published in a report titled “Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2021.”

It is further evidence that Americans are exercising this critical constitutional right. With over 100 million gun owners in America, and now with over 20 million Americans with concealed-carry permits (and perhaps millions more carrying in the 21 constitutional-carry states), attorneys representing New York in this critical U.S. Supreme Court case can’t honestly argue that citizens don’t want and need this particular constitutional freedom. Americans are clearly saying they want and need this right.

So, in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association V. Bruen, the justices will answer the fundamental question: “Whether the State’s [New York] denial of petitioners’ applications for concealed-carry licenses for self-defense violated the Second Amendment.”

The answer should unequivocally be “yes, New York is violating citizens’ Second Amendment rights.”

For more, read the New York State Rifle & Pistols Association’s (NYSRPA is the NRA official state affiliate in New York) brief on this case. It is clear that the Second Amendment, as articulated in Heller and applied to state and local governments in McDonald, does restrict government from infringing on American citizens’ individual right to keep and bear arms inside and outside the home.

WOMEN ....... the Fastest Growing group of new gun owners carrying their firearms concealed for the express purpose of 'Self-Defense'!

American Gun Owners proudly have a 6-3 Pro-Second Amendment Conservative Supreme Court, who might better define their Constitutional Rights, removing any doubts regarding the meaning of the Second Amendment.  Let's hope they further protect an American's Second Amendment Rights to Keep & Bear Arms.

God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1689 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 11:59pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:10pm:

What survey? biden has been nominated for gun salesman of the year. There are more guns in the hands of more people than ever thanks to the fear sold to them by the Media!

I never knew of any fellow American gun owner who would answer that question honestly to a pollster. I know I never would.....if I were ever polled. None of my firearms have ever been registered.

Being most all American owned Firearms are not registered anywhere, there is no way to verify, one way or another, who owns what or where....No one ever has the right, or need to know, what firearms you own......

Ah.

Interesting.

So tell me, how cam Morty make this claim then: "There are more guns in the hands of more people than ever thanks to the fear sold to them by the Media!"

I'm curious.

Why would I tell any part of the government what I own? It is none of their business and if they think they need to know where to go to confiscate them I own nothing on the ban list!

There is nothing deceitful about that, I actually have the Right to refuse to incriminate myself. Changing laws that make an honest citizen into a felon overnight doesn't serve anyone but the government. It shows they fear a populous that can refuse their orders!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1690 - Oct 17th, 2021 at 10:57am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 16th, 2021 at 11:59pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:10pm:

Ah.

Interesting.

I'm curious.

Why would I tell any part of the government what I own? It is none of their business and if they think they need to know where to go to confiscate them I own nothing on the ban list!

There is nothing deceitful about that, I actually have the Right to refuse to incriminate myself. Changing laws that make an honest citizen into a felon overnight doesn't serve anyone but the government. It shows they fear a populous that can refuse their orders!

Spot on Mort.....these curtsying, Royal Worshiping, government ass kissers don't believe or understand that we free sovereign American Citizens have the Right to flatly refuse governmental interviews (to answer any questions).

This applies specifically to any police, & other representatives of the government, for starters. Never talk to the police.....they have no right to know anything about you, what you own, etc...etc....etc. 

Americans have the Fifth Amendment specifically for this purpose....

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2021 at 11:57am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1691 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 10:39am

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ ⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1692 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 3:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 10:39am:

OUR FOUNDING FATHERS Bwian.........Not YOUR POMMY Foundling Sisters Bwian........AMERICANS kicked their RoyalRat's REDCOAT ASSES out of America.....those that were still breathing that is.

OUR AMERICAN GUN LAWS Bwian........Not YOUR Pommy Style Piss Weak laws Bwian, OUR AMERICAN GUN LAWS are OUR Business Bwian, & WE AMERICANS will craft them to OUR AMERICAN wants & needs Bwian, not YOURS.....& WE WILL CHANGE THEM ONLY AS WE AMERICANS SEE FIT!

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1693 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 5:14pm

Poor,poor, Panther, where do you choose to live?  The US or Australia? You live here, under our laws. Laws which ensure our safety.  Laws which prevent you from owning a semi-automatic long arm.  Laws which you decry all the time.  You choose not to live in the USA.  You choose to live here. You are a hypocrite.   You love the safety. Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1694 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 5:17pm

Police say Alec Baldwin fired the gun, one person is dead and another is in hospital

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-22/alec-baldwin-halyna-hutchins-shooting-pro...

How could they have stopped this? Why allow more guns of course Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 140
Send Topic Print