Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 140
Send Topic Print
⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜ (Read 119744 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: ⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1170 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:33pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Showing your racism there, Panther.  Tsk, tsk.  Obviously you won't be able to go home to the US, now will you, with attitudes like that.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm already on record for accepting the worthless label of RACIST used & abused by you Leftists ad nauseam.......as if it means a Royal Rats Ass to me what you want to call me........knock yerselves out  Grin

Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:53pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1171 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:43pm

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1172 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 8:19pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1173 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 11:13pm

There was a Coup in the NRA last year during the Annual Meeting and your poster boy won. He removed the entire leadership and replaced them with his puppets. The SAF and GOA represent the American people and due it very well, La Pierre just feeds on dues paying members. I think individually those displaced are doing better work than they did with the NRA.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1174 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 2:52am

Panther wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:43pm:

These Marxists belong to a death cult that murdered 100 million innocents last century. The most dangerous cult in history.

Given how the left behaves now should the right respond likewise by....

Jailing all commo members, all books destroyed, any reference punished and the color red be made illegal?

Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1175 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 2:54am

Panther wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:43pm:

Well said Panther!

These Marxists belong to a death cult that murdered 100 million innocents last century. The most dangerous cult in history.

Given how the left behaves now should the right respond likewise by....

Jailing all commo members, all books destroyed, any reference punished and the color red be made illegal?

Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1176 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 3:15pm

GOA (Gun Owners of America) Thanks Activists After
One Million+ Emails Generated into US Senate

Source:      
GOA

Quote:
This week GOA activists responded to threats by Democrats to stick gun control into a COVID-19 relief bill.

And wow, your response was huge!

Together, GOA activists generated one million emails into the Senate, urging Republicans to kill the radical gun control agenda of the anti-gun Left.

And now, we have good news to report.

We are hearing from Capitol Hill insiders that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Senate GOP leaders are blocking plans to stick red flag gun confiscation orders onto the COVID-19 relief bill.

“You don’t pop the cork until they’ve banged the gavel,” said GOA Legislative Counsel Michael Hammond in a published oped.

“But we are cautiously optimistic that we are in a good place with respect to any effort to add gun control to the successive coronavirus bills,” Hammond said.  “And if we win this battle, this will presumably be the last chance for gun control advocates to push their agenda before the November elections.”

Great Work!!

Keep their feet to the Fire!!!

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2020 at 3:20pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1177 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 8:47pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ ⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1178 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 8:47pm:

The World can argue this American Right amongst themselves 'till Hell Freezes Over, but only the American voices & will means anything of  any recourse in the regard of American Gun Rights.

European arguments, Australian arguments, Asian arguments, Canadian arguments, North & South American arguments all take a back seat, for it is solely an American decision.....Americans are in total control of their own destiny, & they will ultimately have the final say.....it is the American Way!

America will be deciding on a very important issue in the near future. They will be deciding on whether they will need to go hat in hand, & beg any government for the Right to exercise their Inalienable Right.

The State of Constitutional Carry in the US

Source:      
Gun Rights Watch
       Quote:
What is Constitutional Carry?

Constitutional Carry is usually defined as any form of loosened gun restrictions where no permit is required to possess or to carry a firearm, whether carried openly or concealed, or whether loaded or unloaded.

It is often called Permitless Carry by purists who feel that if it isn’t specifically written into the state’s constitution, then it doesn’t have permanency and it doesn’t really count. The flipside to this argument, of course, is that the Second Amendment to the US Constitution ends with, “shall not be infringed,” and that’s all the permanency that one should ever need to declare his or her freedom to carry their firearms for protection anywhere they go.....
continued

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1179 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:39pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1180 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:39pm:

Americans WILL NEVER Give up their Inalienable Right to Keep & Bear Arms. The occasional mass shooting of innocent Americans by sick criminals will not change that fact -- it never has, it never will.

The AMERICAN Right to Keep & Bear Arms is far more important than a few lives taken by crazed armed criminals.....

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1181 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 2:10pm

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #1182 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 2:16pm

Panther wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 11:39pm:

https://www.liveabout.com/thmb/3Umuxis19mNtO3g2xX77aXeOY1w=/550x0/filters:no_ups...

http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/violin4qi3.gifhttp://www.33sm.ml/smileys/violin4qi3.gifhttp://www.33sm.ml/smileys/violin4qi3.gif

Americans WILL NEVER Give up their Inalienable Right to Keep & Bear Arms. The occasional mass shooting of innocent Americans by sick criminals will not change that fact -- it never has, it never will.

The AMERICAN Right to Keep & Bear Arms is far more important than a few lives taken by crazed armed criminals.....

You are aware that having gun regulations doesn't mean banning guns right?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1183 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 8:25pm

Gun sales at record levels thanks to riots looting and lawless behavior

2a_001.jpg (241 KB | 10 )
2a_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1184 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 8:44pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 140
Send Topic Print