Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 140
Send Topic Print
⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜ (Read 119742 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1140 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:00am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 11:15pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 10:55pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 8:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 1:41pm:
And so you justify laws that control vaginas and the marriage of people who love one another.  You make women, Gays, people second class citizens and celebrate the fact.  Tsk, tsk.  What every happened to "equality before the law"?   You'd throw that out the window simply because you disagree with what people do.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What laws in the US control Vaginas Brian?

What laws in the US make Gays and women second class citizens in the US Brian can you cite them?

It is the laws that Mort and his friends want to bring to control women and Gays, Baron.  Tsk, tsk, you really are quite thick, you know?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know you think it is wrong to tell women they can't kill their babies and that people can refuse to do business with anyone they choose. There shouldn't be a system of Group Rights, the Constitution is about individual Rights.  Why is it illegal for me to say "No" but recognized groups can force their rules on me?

Women only kill their babies as a last resort, Mort.

People should not be allowed to refuse business with a person merely because they refuse to deal with a person on the basis of the colour of their skin.  Tell me, how would you feel if Black people refused to do business with White people, simply because their skin is pale?   I expect you'd be jumping up and down.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1141 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:01am

Quote:
You're the one who reacted to that meme, Mort.  You're the one who has made excuses as to why women should have their wombs legislated against and why Gays shouldn't be accorded the same rights as straights.  You're a fool and you show with each succeeding post that you create.  America doesn't deserve Americans like you.

You really are an emotional little girl, aren't you Bri. I hope you don't kick your dog or speak sharply to someone because I upset you!

You can not conceive the idea of individual freedom  and liberty. That baby has a human Right to be born. Forcing someone to perform a task for someone else is a form of slavery. If I am a Baker and choose to not bake a cake for your gay wedding I don't need to give anyone a reason or be forced to do it anyway! My only punishment should be that I lose your business.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1142 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:06am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:01am:
Quote:
You're the one who reacted to that meme, Mort.  You're the one who has made excuses as to why women should have their wombs legislated against and why Gays shouldn't be accorded the same rights as straights.  You're a fool and you show with each succeeding post that you create.  America doesn't deserve Americans like you.

You really are an emotional little girl, aren't you Bri. I hope you don't kick your dog or speak sharply to someone because I upset you!

You can not conceive the idea of individual freedom  and liberty. That baby has a human Right to be born. Forcing someone to perform a task for someone else is a form of slavery. If I am a Baker and choose to not bake a cake for your gay wedding I don't need to give anyone a reason or be forced to do it anyway! My only punishment should be that I lose your business.

Babies don't become babies until they are born, Mort. Until they are born, they are a fetus.  Fetus have no rights.  You cannot create rights for something that has no legal rights.   Women have miscarriages every day.  You do know what a miscarriage is, don't you?  It is a natural abortion.   America refuses to recognise that.  You want to live in the 19th century when women who only baby making factories.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The US Constitution is about individual rights but it was written in the late 18th century and does not reflect modern society.  Time to change it.  Amend it!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1143 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:08am

Quote:

People should not be allowed to refuse business with a person merely because they refuse to deal with a person on the basis of the colour of their skin.  Tell me, how would you feel if Black people refused to do business with White people, simply because their skin is pale?   I expect you'd be jumping up and down.

That is a better choice than what they do to your food sometimes. They get a pass when it comes to discrimination laws, they can refuse service to white people without penalty.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1144 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:09am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:08am:
Quote:

People should not be allowed to refuse business with a person merely because they refuse to deal with a person on the basis of the colour of their skin.  Tell me, how would you feel if Black people refused to do business with White people, simply because their skin is pale?   I expect you'd be jumping up and down.

That is a better choice than what they do to your food sometimes. They get a pass when it comes to discrimination laws, they can refuse service to white people without penalty.

Ever wonder why, Mort or is that too hard a question, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1145 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:14am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:06am:
Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:01am:
Quote:

Babies don't become babies until they are born, Mort. Until they are born, they are a fetus.  Fetus have no rights.  You cannot create rights for something that has no legal rights.   Women have miscarriages every day.  You do know what a miscarriage is, don't you?  It is a natural abortion.   America refuses to recognise that.  You want to live in the 19th century when women who only baby making factories.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The US Constitution is about individual rights but it was written in the late 18th century and does not reflect modern society.  Time to change it.  Amend it!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tell that to Dr. Kermit Gosnell!

Individual Rights are as important now as ever. You can be part of the herd but I will take care of me and mine over others. You're just a little fish in a large pond!

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1146 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:15am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:09am:
Quote:

Ever wonder why, Mort or is that too hard a question, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That is an easy question, don't you know only white people can be racist?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1147 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:37am

Quote:

Brian you've convinced me - you need to get out and see the World.

Philosophize in your armchair about people you have never met in a place you have no idea about. But yet you draw conclusions about millions of people. Because you watch TV that conforms and confirms your prejudice. Thats right prejudice.

Prejudice = pre judging!

You are being exactly what you are blaming others for!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1148 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:39am

Here's one for Brian.

The Star Spangled Steel

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1149 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 9:16pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:15am:
Quote:

That is a strange American belief, Mort.  Outside of the US, anybody can be Racist towards anybody.  Another piece of American "exceptionalism", I suppose?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1150 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 9:20pm

The truth behind the "Star Spangled Banner" and it's celebration of Slavery...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1151 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 9:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 9:16pm:
Quote:

That is a strange American belief, Mort.  Outside of the US, anybody can be Racist towards anybody.  Another piece of American "exceptionalism", I suppose?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Imbecile.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1152 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 10:47pm

Quote:

White Americans also believe anyone can be racist but Black Americans will tell you they are incapable of racism. Actually they are the most racist people in the country.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1153 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:10pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 10:47pm:
Quote:

White Americans also believe anyone can be racist but Black Americans will tell you they are incapable of racism. Actually they are the most racist people in the country.

Perhaps they learnt when they were slaves...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1154 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 12:23am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:10pm:
Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 10:47pm:
Quote:

Perhaps they learnt when they were slaves...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're mind is wandering again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 140
Send Topic Print