Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Some Australians don't suffer from Islamophobia... (Read 13728 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Some Australians don't suffer from Islamophobia...
Reply #75 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:15pm

freediver wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
It is what the Arabs didn't do. Once again, the reputation of Islam was saved in the nick of time by the incompetence of Muslims.

Are you saying they didn't have the ability to slaughter their miniscule jewish populations under their control? They loaded them all on planes because they were too incompentent to organise a slaughter?

Of course not. The Israelis had their way. They got what they wanted

You need to explain how emptying entire Palestinian villages and towns at gunpoint (before any arab nation's intervention) is any less of a 'holocaust' than what the arabs did. Or is your only argument that because they created democracy on the back of ethnic cleansing - its ok? You do agree that their democracy would not be possible without the ethnic cleansing right?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #76 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
It is what the Arabs didn't do. Once again, the reputation of Islam was saved in the nick of time by the incompetence of Muslims.

Are you saying they didn't have the ability to slaughter their miniscule jewish populations under their control? They loaded them all on planes because they were too incompentent to organise a slaughter?

That is literally what happened. They expelled the Jews, no doubt invoking your mindless collective argument. The Jews went to Israel. The same Muslims then tried to "wipe Israel off the map". They failed, in one of the most spectacular displays of incompetence seen in modern warfare, once more saving Islam's reputation from the desires of Muslims to follow Muhammad's example.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #77 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 8:29am

freediver wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm:

That is literally what happened. They expelled the Jews, no doubt invoking your mindless collective argument. The Jews went to Israel. The same Muslims then tried to "wipe Israel off the map". They failed, in one of the most spectacular displays of incompetence seen in modern warfare, once more saving Islam's reputation from the desires of Muslims to follow Muhammad's example.

Just so we're clear here FD: they set out to slaughter all the jews. At the time they had about a million jews in their countries, directly under their control. Apparently rounding defenseless jews up using the full power of their state apparatus was beyond them - but strangely, rounding them up and loading them all up in planes was not.

Is that correct?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #78 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:20pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 8:29am:
freediver wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm:

Just so we're clear here FD: they set out to slaughter all the jews. At the time they had about a million jews in their countries, directly under their control. Apparently rounding defenseless jews up using the full power of their state apparatus was beyond them - but strangely, rounding them up and loading them all up in planes was not.

Is that correct?

I am not claiming they were competent Gandalf, just that they had a sinister intent.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:42pm

freediver wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
just that they had a sinister intent.

I know FD, thats why I'm asking you why you think it makes sense that instead of slaughtering them, they loaded them all on planes?

By sinister you do still mean 'wanted to slaughter them all' don't you?

Also, have you given up attempting to argue that Israeli invasion and expulsions of Palestinians = a-ok because erm democracy while simultaneously saying that arab expulsions of jews and invasion = attempted holocaust?
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:47pm by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:42pm:

I know FD, thats why I'm asking you why you think it makes sense that instead of slaughtering them, they loaded them all on planes?

Also, have you given up attempting to argue that Israeli invasion and expulsions of Palestinians = a-ok because erm democracy while simultaneously saying that arab expulsions of jews and invasion = attempted holocaust?

Do you understand why the Nazis loaded Jews onto trains?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2018 at 11:38pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 28th, 2018 at 11:04pm:
About time we started bowing to foreign cultures.

No one is bowing, Hammer.  Typical of you to mistake joining in to experience what it is like to wear a Hijab in Australian society with the act of subservience.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why don't  you wear a hijab or niqab, cockwomble? Phobic of i-Slam or of women?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #82 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:45am

freediver wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 12:42pm:

Do you understand why the Nazis loaded Jews onto trains?

To send them to Israel?

Quote:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jan 7th, 2019 at 9:44pm

“Is Palestine a country? Palestine is not a country, so there should be no embassy here,” said Bolsonaro recently. “You do not negotiate with terrorists.”

Bolsonaro won his national election on Sunday with 55.1 percent of the votes, according to the Supreme Electoral Tribunal.

Terrorists.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Dec 21st, 2023 at 6:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2018 at 10:21pm:
Regional mosque throws its doors open and shows women what it's like to wear a hijab  - at least some Australians aren't afraid of Muslims and what they wear...   Cool

The silence of the anti-racists
The explosion in anti-Semitism shames the woke left.

Remember Lady Hussey? A year ago this month, the British royal family was plunged into yet another race row, after Hussey, a senior royal aide, asked a black British woman at a palace event where she was ‘from’. Cue interminable TV debates, column inches and twitterings about the rotten, racist heart of British society, sparked by one clumsy comment from an octogenarian woman who clearly didn’t mean much by it.

Fast forward a year. In the past week alone the following things have happened. Islington’s menorah, erected and lit each year for Hanukkah, has been smashed to pieces. Up the road, in Finsbury Park, a Jewish man wearing a kippah alleges he was attacked at a bus stop by a man shouting ‘Kill the Jew’. At least two more unrelated violent attacks in north London are being treated as possible hate crimes by the Metropolitan Police, amid a 12-fold increase in anti-Semitic hate crimes.

To say our elites have a blindspot where anti-Semitism is concerned is a grotesque understatement. Having spent years obsessing over fantasy forms of racism and fascism, having spent years soberly telling us that Boris Johnson was Eton’s answer to Hitler, the great and good look upon Jew-hating marches, attacks and even terror plots… and it barely registers.

Whether these people are ignoring anti-Semitism, making excuses for it, or participating in it, the story remains the same. Our supposedly ‘anti-racist’ betters, people who during the Black Lives Matter uprising just two years ago were taking knees and ‘doing the work’ and tweeting #SilenceIsViolence from their £4million townhouses, are so marinated in a divisive identity politics and a demented ‘anti-imperialism’ that they see Jews as ‘white’ oppressors, even when they’re being beaten up, and Israel as the aggressor, even when it is under attack.

The silence of the ‘anti-racists’ over the barbaric rise of anti-Semitism reminds us that these people were never anti-racists at all. Woke leftists and the liberal-left midwits who defer to them on these matters have just imbibed a new version of racial hierarchy, apportioning worth and solidarity not on the basis of phoney racial superiority but of questionable racial victimhood.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/12/20/the-silence-of-the-anti-racists/

Hypocritical Bbwians, unfludhable turds, thicko, ducks,  the lot.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #85 - Dec 21st, 2023 at 6:43pm

It's a crying shame the Woke Left have.
Shame
Shame
Shame

...also, wonder what Polite_Gandalf (Gmod) would have to say about all this Palestinian crap. He hasn't been around for a long while? Might be scared of FD?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Dec 24th, 2023 at 6:09pm

Regional mosque throws its doors open and shows women what it's like to wear a hijab  - at least some Australians aren't afraid of Muslims and what they wear...   Cool

Brian supports the bearded nutjobs who preach Islam.

Meanwhile in Iran where hijab is mandatory even for non muslims....

Why did the UN give Iran the chair for human rights?

Iran_hijab.jpg (76 KB | 4 )
Iran_hijab.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Dec 24th, 2023 at 7:12pm

Rockhampton, Mohammedan population = 0.7%

See what they do when they get to 10% - rape gangs, train and concert bombing, demos to gas the Jews, plots to blow up infidels.

Until then, it's lovely hijab evening for the gullible Ozzie Sharon Karen Strzeleckis.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #88 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 12:13pm

Frank wrote on Dec 24th, 2023 at 7:12pm:

Rockhampton, Mohammedan population = 0.7%

See what they do when they get to 10% - rape gangs, train and concert bombing, demos to gas the Jews, plots to blow up infidels.

Until then, it's lovely hijab evening for the gullible Ozzie Sharon Karen Strzeleckis.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/kathandkim/images/0/03/Sharon1.jpg

Who’d be likely be arrested and deported from a Muzlim country, if she was lucky, execution would definitely be on the cards for a homosexual woman.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Dec 27th, 2023 at 2:43pm

The Al Rahman Mosque, based in the south Sydney suburb of Kingsgrove, said on their Facebook page it will hold a memorial service for the Hezbollah fighter on Thursday.

Hezbollah, whose primary enemy is Israel, is designated a terrorist organisation in Australia.

Jewish community leaders fear the commemoration of Hezbollah “martyrs” in Sydney mosques will incite hatred and division in Australia, following revelations six members of the terrorist group killed while attacking Israel were farewelled in two separate ceremonies at the weekend.

With the Shia militia group increasing its attacks on Israel from southern Lebanon – and under pressure from its Iranian backers to join the war initiated by Hamas from Gaza – more such commemorations are expected in Aus­tralian mosques.

Minns warns against commemorating terrorist deaths
Premier Chris Minns has urged the public to remember that celebrating terrorists and commemorating their deaths could breach federal laws that prohibit terrorism and violence.

No **** is given by Muslims. Diversity is their strength.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print