Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Some Australians don't suffer from Islamophobia... (Read 13166 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Some Australians don't suffer from Islamophobia...
Reply #45 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 4:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 3:49pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
Poor women. Won't even show their hair because their men are jealous. What a pack of door mats. Muslim women look so beaten down it's sad.

Obviously you've never encountered a Muslim - male or female - hidden in your mother's basement, Hammer.  Tsk, tsk, Muslim women are usually rather stronger than I suspect you are.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nobody tells me not to show my face. I don't care what society or religions think.

And yet you post anonymously.  Tsk, tsk, we all understand, Hammer.  Don't you worry, you can hide your head under your bed covers until the nasty Muslim women have gone away, OK?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:10pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
Some Australians don't accept the notion of Islamophobia as valid. They have every human right to be appalled by the insular, intolerant, and violent ideology, which can only be denied by avoiding the body-count justified by the Koran. Remember, Muzlums are God's chosen people. You are a second-class form of life.

That's why I'm glad to be Islamophobic.

It only started after 911.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #47 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:27pm

in earnest yes Bobby and i was becoming very intolerant myself until recently a brown skinned middle eastern iranian man saved my sisters life- what a beautiful man

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2018 at 10:21pm:
Regional mosque throws its doors open and shows women what it's like to wear a hijab  - at least some Australians aren't afraid of Muslims and what they wear...   Cool

Nobody is afraid of Muslims and what they wear.   Nobody is afraid of a scarf. It's an idiotic fantasy that anyone is 'afraid' of scarves or peoplee who wear them.

As always, you have the entirely wrong end - the non-existent end, in fact - of the the stick, Bwian. You are unerring in that very special skill of yours, getting things completely wrong. You must have a doctorate in it, yes?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:27pm:
in earnest yes Bobby and i was becoming very intolerant myself until recently a brown skinned middle eastern iranian man saved my sisters life- what a beautiful man

The fact is that most Muslims aren't religious fanatics who want to kill you.
It's just a few of them who give the others a bad name.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #50 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:42pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:37pm:
Agnes wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:27pm:

The fact is that most Muslims aren't religious fanatics who want to kill you.
It's just a few of them who give the others a bad name.

a few bad apples thats all it takes

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:45pm

Frank wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:31pm:
Regional mosque throws its doors open and shows women what it's like to wear a hijab  - at least some Australians aren't afraid of Muslims and what they wear...   Cool

Nobody is afraid of Muslims and what they wear.   Nobody is afraid of a scarf. It's an idiotic fantasy that anyone is 'afraid' of scarves or peoplee who wear them.

As always, you have the entirely wrong end - the non-existent end, in fact - of the the stick, Bwian. You are unerring in that very special skill of yours, getting things completely wrong. You must have a doctorate in it, yes?

Oh, lordy, lordy, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, you're one of the worst sufferers I've ever seen of Islamophobia.  You appear so scared of your own shadow, you'd not turn the light on in case you saw it.   Tsk, tsk, keep hiding your head under the bed clothes, Soren.  It'll really do you the world of good.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 5:45pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, lordy, lordy, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, you're one of the worst sufferers I've ever seen of Islamophobia.  You appear so scared of your own shadow, you'd not turn the light on in case you saw it.   Tsk, tsk, keep hiding your head under the bed clothes, Soren.  It'll really do you the world of good.   Roll Eyes

Tired, cliched, mindless - you in three words, Bwian.

Not endorsing the Mohammedans is not the same as being afraid of them. Nobody is afraid of the niqabis and hijabis. They are silly and/or oppressed women.
You are mindlessly regurgitating some 60s crap about being afraid of the reds, substituting Mohammedans for reds. You are that stupid and fuddy-duddy.  You have never thought in your life, Bwian, except to big-note yourself with a doctorte  Cheesy Cheesy  you are vain enough to have bought online.
Vain, tired, cliched, mindless - four words summing you up.

« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2018 at 6:46pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Oct 29th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Frank wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Not endorsing the Mohammedans is not the same as being afraid of them. Nobody is afraid of the niqabis and hijabis. They are silly and/or oppressed women.
You are mindlessly regurgitating some 60s crap about being afraid of the reds, substituting Mohammedans for reds. You are that stupid and fuddy-duddy.  You have never thought in your life, Bwian, except to big-note yourself with a doctorte  Cheesy Cheesy  you are vain enough to have bought online.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother posting, Soren, I really don't.  Such a WAFTM.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2018 at 11:44pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 25th, 2018 at 7:03pm

We do not know, cannot know, who the true Muslims are because there has been an ongoing Muslim civil war about WHAT Islam is all about since the death of its prophet.  I do not see how that is an argument for allowing in more Muslims. THEY don't know who is a correct or incorrect Muslims, THEY do not know hwat the 'religion of peace' is really all about because they have been murdering each other over that very question for 1400 years.

Keep them out until THEY know who the bloody hell they are and what the bloody hell they stand for. They insist that Mohammed is the LAST prophet but they have been killing each other since he died over what he meant. Yet they ALL claim that Islam is the answer to EVERYTHING even as they are murdering each other. Perfect man (Mohammed), perfect book (Koran). How much more TOTALITARIAN can you get???
And ANY challenge to this madness is threatened with bloody violence.  Islam is the religion, the ideology of terror and violence and totalitarian oppression.  Who needs madness like that??
And in case the gandalfs and karnals and bwians of this world object that all that terrible stuff is cause by the 'wrong' Muslims - well, get rid of them. But then again, you have been doing the getting rid of the 'wrong' Muslims for 1400 years....... They are still with us.i
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2018 at 7:19pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Nov 25th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Can't be disdainful enough of Islam and all who take it seriously.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1064941543046479873

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Frank wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 7:45pm:

Oh, you're allowed to be disdainful, Soren, as much as you like.  However, you take your disdain to a whole new level.  You are afraid of Islam and Muslims and that shows in every post you make on the subject, attacking them.  Tsk, tsk, such childish pranks by you.  Time you went back to your little kiddies' playground.   Somebody obviously left the gate open again and you and your little Islamophobic friends have gotten out.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Nov 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 27th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 7:45pm:

Oh, you're allowed to be disdainful, Soren, as much as you like.  However, you take your disdain to a whole new level.  You are afraid of Islam and Muslims and that shows in every post you make on the subject, attacking them.  Tsk, tsk, such childish pranks by you.  Time you went back to your little kiddies' playground.   Somebody obviously left the gate open again and you and your little Islamophobic friends have gotten out.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, being afraid of murderous maniacs is now a 'whole new level', is it? The Melbourne cafe owner went to help the murderous monster and he killed him. The homestay bloke took in a Bangladeshi jihadist who stabbed him in the neck for Allah. The same pattern is repeated across the world.

Well, I am not crazy brave about Muslims like you, Bwian. WAAAAY too early to tell whether they can be trusted so caution is indicated. I am happy to be very cautious around them and you can feel free to call it fear or whatever.

But you go, girl, you take them into your home, there's a brave aunty.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Frank wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Scat along, back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.  I can hear your Islamophobic friends calling you.  They miss your level of wit and repartee.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Nov 28th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Scat along, back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.  I can hear your Islamophobic friends calling you.  They miss your level of wit and repartee.    Roll Eyes

Islamophobia? What's to like and embrace about Islam? I AM afraid about the future in which Islam is influential. I would HATE Islam to have ANY influence in my sons' life (too late for THAT).  So hate and fear are very well placed.

Islam is not the only arse'ole ideology going, not by a long shot. I hate and fear many, many other totalitarian ideologies. I am a phobe of many, many things, Islam being one of them. I am an arseholephobe (you, gweggy, karnal etc), thick-buggeren-mong-phobe (that laffin' black person avatar) and so on.

Islamophobia is the only reasonable response to Islam. Islamophilia, it's opposite, is madness. Islamo-don'tcare is the useful idiot demographic = you.

You tick many of the 'bloody idiot' boxes, Bwian. Bingo, your way.i

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print