Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Thy word have I hid in mine heart (Read 2765 times)
Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Re: Thy word have I hid in mine heart
Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 10:09pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 29th, 2018 at 9:40am:
Tim Neanderthal wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:45pm:

Dear Yadda,
Overstep our ancestor could be the universal rule.
The problem is if we overstep back?

Sorry Tim,

But i do not understand the meaning, of your phrase;

'Overstep our ancestor'

Can you better explain what your words mean ?

Tim Neanderthal wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:45pm:

How do we know we going ahead?

Tim,

Socially 'Progressive' ?

Is that what you mean ?

Tim,

Are rules like these [below], not 'Progressive' enough for you ?

What is wrong, with these rules ?

Quote:

12  Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13  Thou shalt not kill.
14  Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15  Thou shalt not steal.
16  Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17  Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Dear Yadda

The rules that you list are right to me. Smiley

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Thy word have I hid in mine heart
Reply #16 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:54pm

article titles....

Quote:

The Grand Sheikh Francis of al-Vatican

Christian and Islamic worlds protect common values: life, family, religious sense, honor for the elderly

Pope: My trip to UAE wrote a “new page in history of the dialogue between Christianity and Islam”

Pope and Al-Azhar Grand Sheikh: “The fact that people are forced to adhere to a certain religion must be rejected”

Pope signs declaration with Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar condemning “terrorism and oppression” carried out in God’s name

It is as if all of the pope’s efforts have been directed to exonerating Islam from any of its responsibilities

Pope Francis praises UAE as “model of coexistence” with “respect for diversity”

Pope uses Epiphany to push globalism and open-door immigration in EU

Pope: Christians murdered by Muslims are testament to God’s plan for peaceful coexistence of Christians and Muslims

WWW search each line, or look here.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/tag/pope-francis

"...deceiving, and being deceived."

IMAGE.....

Pope Francis and the Grand Sheikh of al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb-2019

This, is what Pope Francis is embracing....

--------- >

"...Allah's curse be on them: [Jews and Christians]"

Koran 9.30, 31

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2  Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 Timothy 3:14
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print