Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Tassie The Tranny State (Read 1946 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tassie The Tranny State
Oct 24th, 2018 at 6:33am

Quote:
Tasmania is on the verge of abolishing gender from birth certificates so transgender people don't have to out themselves when applying for jobs

A vote is expected in Tasmania's lower house next month

Christian groups and feminists fear the bill has been hijacked by the transgender lobby through a series of Labor and Greens amendments

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tassie The Tranny State
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 6:41am

Quote:
Labor try to sneak through changes to gender on birth certificates

Labor and the Greens have shown enormous disrespect for the Tasmanian public by trying to sneak through changes to birth certificates without any public consultation.

Despite regularly saying that all legislation should be subject to lengthy public consultation, Labor and the Greens wanted to push through amendments they refused to even circulate until there was less than 15 minutes in the sitting week to go.

If Labor and the Greens propose to take gender off birth certificates, they need to be upfront with all Tasmanians and explain what they are suggesting and why. In their election policy, they promised to consult before attempting to make these changes*.

The Government has flagged all week that we would be bringing on the Justice and Related Legislation (Marriage Amendments) Bill 2018, which ensures that same-sex married couples are treated equally in Tasmania in a range of areas of law, for consistency with Commonwealth law.

Both Labor and the Greens refused a briefing on the bill.

Labor’s farcical performance in Parliament this afternoon indicates they’re only interested in playing games, not passing good legislation in the interests of all Tasmanians.

Halfway through a debate on legislation to progress the development of Macquarie Point, Labor put out a media release claiming the Bill had been ‘rammed through’ the Parliament. Yet they then proceeded to filibuster and waste time on the Bill, despite knowing there was another important Bill still to be debated.

LINK

and check the source:

letterhead is that of the Premier of Tasmania

The writer is Elise Archer, Attorney General

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 7:27am

PZ547 wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 6:33am:
Quote:
Tasmania is on the verge of abolishing gender from birth certificates so transgender people don't have to out themselves when applying for jobs

Christian groups and feminists fear the bill has been hijacked by the transgender lobby through a series of Labor and Greens amendments

Why do you need a birth certificate in tassie to apply for a job?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 9:40am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 7:27am:
Quote:

Spot

I've never heard of it myself, but it could be about job applicants proving that they're Australian citizens   Undecided

Not sure what all the fuss is about, to tell the truth.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 11:53am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 9:40am:
Quote:

Spot

I've never heard of it myself, but it could be about job applicants proving that they're Australian citizens   Undecided

How about:  not sure why the mainstream media has kept this on the quiet

?

Seen this in any of the mainstream news?

If not, why not?

Why hasn't the mainstream news so much as mentioned it?

And surely no one could attempt to brush off the fact that LABOR and the GREENS are -- as stated by the Tasmanian Attorney General -- pushing through the fact that they intend to rob Tasmanians of the right to have their sex included on their birth certificates !

In order to cater to what some describe as the mentally-ill and their wish to swap gender, the GREENS and LABOR and their masters have the CLOUT to deny normal people the right to have their child's sex included on the child's birth certificate

Rushing it through under cover of silence

aided by the whore media

and there shouldn't be a 'fuss' about it ?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 11:58am

PZ547 wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 11:53am:
Quote:

Spot

?

If not, why not?

And surely no one could attempt to brush off the fact that LABOR and the GREENS are -- as stated by the Tasmanian Attorney General -- pushing through the fact that they intend to rob Tasmanians of the right to have their sex included on their birth certificates !

In order to cater to what some describe as the mentally-ill and their wish to swap gender, the GREENS and LABOR and their masters have the CLOUT to deny normal people the right to have their child's sex included on the child's birth certificate

aided by the whore media

It's not a newsworthy story.

I don't understand why you're all worked up over this.

“It is not doing away with gender. That information would still be recorded by the registrar and medical records in the hospital."

« Last Edit: Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:03pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 11:58am:
Quote:

Spot

?

If not, why not?

aided by the whore media

Who cares if other people want to remove gender from their own birth certificates?

I'm in good company !

Tasmanian Attorney General, on the Tasmanian Premier's letterhead, is making a fuss about it

and if she and the Premier did not ---- they'd be derelict in their duty

And it is NOT a matter of individuals choosing to eliminate their gender at birth from their birth certificate

so quit the spin

The Greens and Labor intend to eliminate a child's sex from ALL subsequent birth certificates

IF the Greens and Labor succeed in rushing this through, NO ONE's child will have its sex on its birth certificate

No one cares if Greg-turned-Gregleigh has his gender at birth removed from his own birth certificate

one look at Gregleigh would speak for itself in any case

But 'ramming through' legislation so that NO child will have its gender included on its birth certificate is a thousand steps too far

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:12pm

PZ547 wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:10pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 11:58am:
Quote:

Spot

?

If not, why not?

aided by the whore media

Who cares if other people want to remove gender from their own birth certificates?

I'm in good company !

Tasmanian Attorney General, on the Tasmanian Premier's letterhead, is making a fuss about it

and if she and the Premier did not ---- they'd be derelict in their duty

And it is NOT a matter of individuals choosing to eliminate their gender at birth from their birth certificate

so quit the spin

The Greens and Labor intend to eliminate a child's sex from ALL subsequent birth certificates

IF the Greens and Labor succeed in rushing this through, NO ONE's child will have its sex on its birth certificate

No one cares if Greg-turned-Gregleigh has his gender at birth removed from his own birth certificate

one look at Gregleigh would speak for itself in any case

But 'ramming through' legislation so that NO child will have its gender included on its birth certificate is a thousand steps too far

And ... ?

Who cares?

Why do you need it included on the birth certificate.

“It is not doing away with gender. That information would still be recorded by the registrar and medical records in the hospital.”

I'm pretty sure most parents would be able to determine their child's gender when changing nappies.

There's usually no need to pull out a piece of paper.

I don't remember ever having to check my gender, or any of my kids' gender, by looking at a birth certificate.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:19pm

Husband to wife: "Remember that baby you had last week - is it a boy or a girl"?

Wife to husband: "Not sure. What does it say on the birth certificate".

Husband to wife: "Nothing".

Wife to husband: "Hmm, I wonder if the penis is some sort of clue"?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:19pm

Quote:
Tasmania to be first Aussie state to remove gender on birth certificate

THERE’S a big change coming to baby birth certificates in Tasmania. And it’s been hailed as a huge win for the transgender community

Finally.  Mainstream news is releasing a tiny bit

LINK

The transgender community -- despite the Usual Suspects expending enormous money and effort -- is a miniscule percentage of the population.  And even then, most of them revert to their original gender or kill themselves

But the Usual Suspects have Labor and Greens by the balls

and have used Labor and the Greens to push through, in virtual SECRET, their intention to strip ALL babies of the right to have their gender included on their birth certificates

ALL babies

And of course, if they succeed in pushing this atrocity through in Tasmania, it will be cited as 'precedent' and will roll out through ALL Australian States, which is the Usual Suspects' intention

and people actually believe this will endear Labor and Greens to voters ?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:23pm

PZ547 wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:19pm:
Quote:
Tasmania to be first Aussie state to remove gender on birth certificate

THERE’S a big change coming to baby birth certificates in Tasmania. And it’s been hailed as a huge win for the transgender community

Finally.  Mainstream news is releasing a tiny bit

LINK

The transgender community -- despite the Usual Suspects expending enormous money and effort -- is a miniscule percentage of the population.  And even then, most of them revert to their original gender or kill themselves

But the Usual Suspects have Labor and Greens by the balls

and have used Labor and the Greens to push through, in virtual SECRET, their intention to strip ALL babies of the right to have their gender included on their birth certificates

ALL babies

And of course, if they succeed in pushing this atrocity through in Tasmania, it will be cited as 'precedent' and will roll out through ALL Australian States, which is the Usual Suspects' intention

and people actually believe this will endear Labor and Greens to voters ?

I imagine the streets will be full of babies protesting.

How will they know what colour onesies to wear, if their gender isn't recorded on their birth certificates?

This could be the end of the world as we know it.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:30pm

Quote:
Transgender activist, Martine Delaney, said changes such as these, particularly removing gender markers from birth certificates, will have a significant impact on transgender people

Quote:
Picture: Transforming Tasmania/FacebookSource:Facebook

It is not doing away with gender. That information would still be recorded by the registrar and medical records in the hospital
,” she told The Australian.

It just simply wouldn’t be displayed on the birth certificate.”

But groups such as Women Speak Tasmania are concerned that the change would mean the rights of transgender people are being promoted above the rights of others

[url=https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/tasmania-to-be-first-aussie-state-to-remove-gender-on-birth-certificate/news-story/ec605df2b3d1384a7cff33e9c0db7f87]LINK[/url}

Greens and Labor are in the process of pushing through legislation which would remove permanently a child's gender ---- ALL CHILDREN'S GENDER --- from birth certificates

and to try to soften this, they say that information will still be held with registrars and hospitals !

NO.  Things have worked very well to date and we do not need what many call freaks deciding to legiitimise themselves AS ADULTS in their swap and change gender problems by removing EVERY child's gender from birth certificates !

Hospitals decay and close. We've all seen photos of abandoned hospitals with confidential files strewn around muddy floors, left to rot

The person overseas, the person with amnesia, the person with no living family members, the person whose birth certificate is lost ----------- they will have to ask hospitals and outsourced registrars for proof of their gender at birth ???

Why should they be cast genderless amongst the minority who want to try out an alternative gender for a few months or years ?

A child is ENTITLED to have its gender right there, on its birth certificate

Who the hell do transgenders, who are regarded as freaks and mentally-ill by many, be empowered to alter birth certificates ?

Shorten and the Greens.  Now you know what they're about

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:32pm

Its another conspiracy theory PZ

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:34pm

And here's Greggy

Desperately trying to hose this down for his Noodle-paying masters

Greggy says:

Quote:
imagine the streets will be full of babies protesting.

How will they know what colour onesies to wear, if their gender isn't recorded on their birth certificates?

This could be the end of the world as we know it

It's not the babies who  have a problem with their winkie, Greg

It's the sickoes who want to tuck their winkie and pass as female

It's the sickoes who take steroids and hormones in order to turn from female to male (not that it ever convinces without a LOT of photoshop)

THE BABIES AND PARENTS DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEIR CHILD'S GENDER AT BIRTH

IT IS THE TRANS AGENDA WHICH HAS THE PROBLEM

AND THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE IT EVERYONE'S PROBLEM

IN TRYING TO ERADICATE THEIR OWN GENDER -- THE TRANS WANT TO ERASE EVERYONE'S GENDER

Get your hands off our kids

Take your sickness elsewhere

And that goes double for you, Shorten, and your genderless child, the Greens

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 12:41pm

In the news this week is a photo of a transgender, male to female

who --- after thirty years of passing as a female

intends now to revert to its original maleness

And the reason?

It says it's because it doesn't want to go through the menopause  !

It says it doesn't want to deal with hot flushes and weight gain, lack of attractiveness as a female !

It wants to become a man again !  Presumably a gay man

It had its fun for decades with its fake breasts.  No children of course -- it avoided being a REAL female

Now ALL its convictions about 'being a woman in the wrong body shite' ----

it now wants to turn male again

And these are the freaks who plan to remove every child's gender from its birth certificate

If I were the twisted psychiatric and medical fraternity, I would refuse to assist that creature in its intention to return to its male life

I would say NO.  You claimed you were a woman. You cost the State huge amounts of money.  You gained endless attention from the situation.  You got to play dress-up.  You suckered in countless heterosexual males.  Now, you're going to stay female for the rest of your days.  We will not provide you assistance, hormones, surgery or anything else.  Suck it up.  You're an old woman.  Enjoy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print