Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Invasion? 7,000+ and growing. (Read 1707 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Invasion? 7,000+ and growing.
Oct 22nd, 2018 at 8:29pm

7,000+ Central Americans are marching towards the USA to enter.
They are making their way through Mexico in defiance of Trump and his 'Wall' proposition against Mexico.

"We are coming to enter your country by unarmed force of numbers." participant.

Really? So 'racism' can't be construed as being other races 'aggressively' endeavouring to 'outbreed' other races beyond Politics & Military??
So the poverty of other nations is the responsibility of the USA and its people are to blame?

Really, if 7,000 'freeloaders' who can't take responsibility for their populational output came to barge into my home - unarmed and by the blackmail of 'sheer numbers'.
Sure - I wouldn't shoot them.
But I sure would invite my friends to come and belt the crap out of them ...unarmed of course  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Invasion? 7,000+ and growing.
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 8:36pm

World history of the last 300 years has shown third worlders running away from their problems to go live with whitey. 300 years ago, Africa, southern America and various countries that got their independence up to 100 years ago were complaining about being shown their shortcomings in development socially and economically. When western powers decolonised these non-white societies, the emancipated regions found that they could sink or swim on their own merits. Some failed. Some succeeded. Some remained the same. Those that failed have had generation after generation running away from their problems.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 8:40pm

Nothin a couple of AKs and half an hour wouldn't fix.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 8:48pm

They are entitled to gain entry to the US and automatically receive  full social security on arrival because colonization etc.

Ammirite lefty"s??

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 11:53pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 22nd, 2018 at 8:29pm:

7,000+ Central Americans are marching towards the USA to enter.

They are making their way through Mexico in defiance of Trump and his 'Wall' proposition against Mexico.

"We are coming to enter your country by unarmed force of numbers." participant.

Instead of claiming 'victim' status, and seeking to enter the U.S.A., illegally,
why don't these peoples commit, to stay home,
and to work [and to SACRIFICE], to change their own nations, to be more like the U.S.A. ?

Why do they ['refugees', 'asylum seekers'] simply see the U.S.A. [and other more wealthy, stable nations] as 'low hanging fruit' to be plundered, YES, plundered ?

The peoples of places like the the U.S.A. [and other more wealthy, stable nations], need to stiffen up, and say, "No!".

Otherwise they will be destined, to become, themselves, just another the    shi thole    nation.

These people [the 'refugees', 'asylum seekers'],
are trying to escape their own culture of failure,
by trying to assume that they too, can, and that they have a right, to share the success-from-effort, of other peoples.

That is how i see it.

They are mostly, imo,   shi thole   peoples, coming from      shi thole    nations,
and they will invariably bring their    shi thole   problems with them, to their new country.

Harsh ?

I'm a harsh guy!

I'm a horrible person.

We don't,      and we can never,      create something which is 'HOLY' [i.e. something which is precious],
by joining what is 'HOLY' with what is un-HOLY [vile].

The only way to maintain what is precious, as being precious, is to maintain the 'standards', which resulted in the created the 'thing', which is recognised as being precious.

Yadda said....
Quote:

.....if we join what is precious with what is vile, we do not in that act, 'improve' that which is vile.

We merely corrupt that which is precious.

e.g.
I have two buckets.
The first bucket is full of clean, fresh water.
The second bucket is full of sewage.

Q.
If i pour both buckets into a third container, what do i get?

A.
A third container, full of diluted sewage.

Conclusion?
While i could safely drink from the 1st bucket, i could >> not << safely drink from the 2nd bucket, or the 3rd container.
So it is with evil, that is 'tolerated' by good people.
No matter how many times we repeat the phrase, "Tolerance is good.",
...our tolerance of what is clearly evil, is not a virtue.
It is a process, a progression.
Whenever we choose to become tolerant of evil [in our midst], it is certain, as night follows day, that we ourselves, will become evil.
i.e.
If we are tolerant of what is clearly evil, it is because we now ARE evil.

When we embrace the concept of 'tolerance', but what we are prepared to tolerate is clearly evil,
...we become those, who are evil, OURSELVES.

Our 'tolerance' of evil, is not tolerance.
It is wickedness!

Revelation 20:11
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 22:10
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Psalms 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
8  The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalms 119:1
ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
2  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 12:58am

Apparently the guy who took charge of hunting down and then drilling with BARs Bonnie and Clyde had killed over 300 men - most of them Mexicans trying to sneak into the US....

Them Texicans knew how to handle Greasers....
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2018 at 1:11am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 1:08am

UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 22nd, 2018 at 8:36pm:
World history of the last 300 years has shown third worlders running away from their problems to go live with whitey. 300 years ago, Africa, southern America and various countries that got their independence up to 100 years ago were complaining about being shown their shortcomings in development socially and economically. When western powers decolonised these non-white societies, the emancipated regions found that they could sink or swim on their own merits. Some failed. Some succeeded. Some remained the same. Those that failed have had generation after generation running away from their problems.

Yeah - quite a few darkies got their start in the New World aboard the odd slave ship... best thing that ever happened to 'em!  Look at the benefits for their ancestors....

Your point - and someone else's - that these Third Worlders need to clean up their own backyard is apt..... all the students we have here from Offshoria who then stay because the money and lifestyle is better, should be sent back to their own country to improve the conditions of their fellows..... should be a mandatory part of student visa... you learn and then go home to improve the lot of your own, thus saving us aid money...

The US and other developed nations should only be called upon to disarm despotic regimes and help democracy set in... maybe help with setting up infrastructure (they could start here)....

Sidebar:- any time the US tries to impose a 'democracy' in these turd factories, it is called imperialism..... send troops to Mogadishu to protect food aid supplies and you are a Crusader  invader.... fund a brushfire war against a dictator or regime in Central America and you're the Gringo Bastard.....then the same losers all want to go to the US for a better life.... 

Turn 'em back at the border.... No pasaran!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 3:50am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 23rd, 2018 at 1:08am:
The US and other developed nations should only be called upon to disarm despotic regimes and help democracy set in... maybe help with setting up infrastructure (they could start here)....

The USA's response: 'Fine, but only if we get to decide which side is the good guys, and everyone promises not to call us any mean names like "imperialist" or "cowards who fight with drones".'

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 4:59am

Yeah - quite a few darkies got their start in the New World aboard the odd slave ship... best thing that ever happened to 'em!  Look at the benefits for their ancestors....

Your point - and someone else's - that these Third Worlders need to clean up their own backyard is apt..... all the students we have here from Offshoria who then stay because the money and lifestyle is better, should be sent back to their own country to improve the conditions of their fellows..... should be a mandatory part of student visa... you learn and then go home to improve the lot of your own, thus saving us aid money...

Sidebar:- any time the US tries to impose a 'democracy' in these turd factories, it is called imperialism..... send troops to Mogadishu to protect food aid supplies and you are a Crusader  invader.... fund a brushfire war against a dictator or regime in Central America and you're the Gringo Bastard.....then the same losers all want to go to the US for a better life.... 

The sardonic tone of your reply seems to indicate the need for me to reply. The asylum seekers who are here are here to take advantage of our system of governance for the sake of improving their own situation. It does not matter whether they are from persecution, or war zones, or not. The whole drive is not to escape these problems, but to take advantage of our hard work and sacrifice. How often do we hear about people who can't afford to have children because the modest homes they are buying are valued a good $100,000 more than they are worth? Australians have below replacement level number of children. We can't afford to raise our numbers because of high cost of housing and rent. High costs as a result of high demand. It is difficult to afford much with the highest (or one of the highest) rates of taxation in the developed world. But we toil on and on trying to achieve the Australian dream of owning our own home. But it comes with the added frustration of having 200,000 people migrate here each year. This further boosts the cost of living and housing.

Asylum seekers want to live amongst our cultural background due to our willingness to fix our problems when they arrive. Asylums seekers see this as a means to have us fix THEIR problems. The idea of undergoing a cultural renaissance to renounce superstition, misogyny, inequality, racism, greed, and general hedonistic recklessness is something to be adopted in order to resolve most problems in these countries of asylum seeker origin.

I doubt that the United States is really champion in making third world countries all that considerably better. If I studied United States foreign policy, I would be much better qualified to make a statement. However, using Iraq as an example, all we have seen of the expulsion and execution of Saddam in terms of progress is a power vacuum leading to the rise and creation of ISIS.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 5:33pm

Personally, I think dumping 'irresponsible over-population' (because that's the only major problem of Honduras that is causing all the other problems) onto other nations to carry is a form of ABUSE and 'racism' ("We will outbreed you" - is just as bad as "I will sleep with your wife").

The Media is obviously lapping this up against Trump. The desire to see Trump 'rejecting' these people at the border would be front paged as "Racist Trump", etc. So the Media eggs these people on as they gather momentum through Mexico and gather support and numbers.

They carry the cross of their own sins and in the end - they will be crucified.

If I'm not qualified for a job, can I cry discrimination for not just being able to 'walk into it'? Hell no.

This is a very pathetic emotional blackmail by people who won't take responsibility for their over-population and nation directly.

USA should just close their borders abruptly when they arrive. But I'm sure a million Mexicans will try and filter through as 'pretend Hondurans' just to get across.

...the disease spreads.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 5:43pm

That's a invasion. The attempted colonisation of North America by the Latinos.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 5:51pm

Aids was supposed to fix this problem

That's why it was introduced into Africa

But thanks to pooftahs, it got out and is now virtually cured

We need another disease targeting specific genes.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 5:56pm

The ZOMBIES are marching to the USA.
(Zombie: Someone who does nothing, brainless, useless ...but just breeds)

The ZOMBIES are going to climb Trump's Wall.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 23rd, 2018 at 7:02pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 23rd, 2018 at 4:59am:

The sardonic tone of your reply seems to indicate the need for me to reply. The asylum seekers who are here are here to take advantage of our system of governance for the sake of improving their own situation. It does not matter whether they are from persecution, or war zones, or not. The whole drive is not to escape these problems, but to take advantage of our hard work and sacrifice. How often do we hear about people who can't afford to have children because the modest homes they are buying are valued a good $100,000 more than they are worth? Australians have below replacement level number of children. We can't afford to raise our numbers because of high cost of housing and rent. High costs as a result of high demand. It is difficult to afford much with the highest (or one of the highest) rates of taxation in the developed world. But we toil on and on trying to achieve the Australian dream of owning our own home. But it comes with the added frustration of having 200,000 people migrate here each year. This further boosts the cost of living and housing.

Asylum seekers want to live amongst our cultural background due to our willingness to fix our problems when they arrive. Asylums seekers see this as a means to have us fix THEIR problems. The idea of undergoing a cultural renaissance to renounce superstition, misogyny, inequality, racism, greed, and general hedonistic recklessness is something to be adopted in order to resolve most problems in these countries of asylum seeker origin.

I doubt that the United States is really champion in making third world countries all that considerably better. If I studied United States foreign policy, I would be much better qualified to make a statement. However, using Iraq as an example, all we have seen of the expulsion and execution of Saddam in terms of progress is a power vacuum leading to the rise and creation of ISIS.

I didn't say US foreign policy was perfect or fair - oft times it is the policy aspect that is foreign to it other than an addiction to anyone who will keep the sugar, oil and bananas flowing.....

Going back to The Mog - a classic example of 'Intervention and Revolution'... the very attempt to bring order from deadly chaos was viewed as a national insult to the residents, and acted upon when the Black Hawks bit the dust.... thus the attempt at intervention, no matter how well-intentioned, was the cause of half of the problem.

Maybe the US should just go back to B-52 diplomacy... if it moves, carpet bomb it...  Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 4:43am

Valkie wrote on Oct 23rd, 2018 at 5:51pm:
Aids was supposed to fix this problem

That's why it was introduced into Africa

But thanks to pooftahs, it got out and is now virtually cured

We need another disease targeting specific genes.

AIDS originated from Africa, dipstick. It was around before the Europeans got there or had the ability or even the desire to develop the technology to create such a virus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print