Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sleep Loss Can Alter Our Genes (Read 651 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Sleep Loss Can Alter Our Genes
Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:35am

'Sleep Loss Can Alter Our Genes'

Quote:

Just One Night of Sleep Loss Can Alter Our Genes, Study Finds

PETER DOCKRILL
21 JUL 2015

....a new study has found that going without sleep may have deeper implications for our bodies than scientists previously thought.

Researchers at Uppsala University and the Karolinska Institute in Sweden have discovered that losing just a single night of sleep can alter the genes that control our body’s cellular biological clocks.

https://www.sciencealert.com/just-one-night-of-sleep-loss-can-alter-our-genes-st...

Is it 'good' science ?

I do not offer an opinion about that.

But it is what scientists are claiming to have established.

Google;
sleeping disorders can alter our genes

How much more, do our lifestyle choices and, our mental attitudes alter our genes ?

Impossible ?

The psyche YOU train [here!], is the psyche YOU will 'own' !

Can you believe it ?

Someone say's that "DNA Can Be Influenced And Reprogrammed By Words And Frequencies - Russian DNA Discoveries"

Quote:

....Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins.

It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized.

The other 90% are considered "junk DNA.

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of "junk DNA".

Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

cited.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1358262216/0#0

'We know what we know.     But we don't know, what we don't know.'

.....as some wit once opined.

Grin

Google;
DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

Matthew 12:35
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37  For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Words below, which scripture attributes to the 'risen' Jesus;

Revelation 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

The psyche YOU train [here!], is the psyche YOU will 'own' !

Psalms 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
8  The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalms 119:1
ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
2  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Matthew 3:10
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew 7:19
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

"I and my Father are one."

Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11  I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea 13:4
....I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Sleep Loss Can Alter Our Genes
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:37am

The phrase alter our genes isn't entirely true. Its actually epigenetics which refers to gene expression. Lack of sleep does not cause mutations in DNA, however they may play a role in differing gene expression.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Tim Neanderthal

Australian Politics

White Hole
Re: Sleep Loss Can Alter Our Genes
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2018 at 12:32pm

Is mankind not any change last 200 years?
is mankind not any change last 20000 years in physique,body constitution,,,?
What cause that altering?

1)
The combine power of universal rule.
2)
God
3)
Scientist discovery

We think 1)=2)〉=3)
Scientist discoveries are going to approach 1).

Approach the truth

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print