Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
“Dummycrats,” - Don’t #WalkAway (Read 1929 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

“Dummycrats,” - Don’t #WalkAway
Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:51am

Quote:
Don’t #WalkAway,
‘Run And Run Like Hell’

Diamond and Silk:

After witnessing the Democrat Party’s deception, corruption and greed in the movie
“Dummycrats,”

Americans are not going to #WalkAway from Democrats –“they are going to “run and run like hell,” the stars of the newly released movie Diamond and Silk.

“The Democrat party keeps walking around here, talking about
‘resist,’
because they don’t want America to exist as we know it,”

Diamond warned during the premier of
Dummycrats
in Washington D.C. at Trump International Hotel.

“I am not telling you to walk away, I’m telling you to run and run like hell

If you don’t want to see the trajectory of our country change so horribly that you don’t know you’re left from your right, baby, you need to vote right, vote red and vote Republican.

“You are going to see people running away. You are going to see people switching their party, and pretty soon there’s going to be one party called ‘Make America Great Again.'”

“Vote right, so you won’t get left,” Silk added.

Dummycrats features top Democrats including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Rep. Maxine Waters and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

In the film, Diamond and Silk visit impoverished Democrat-run cities, like the California districts of Waters and Pelosi to expose the detrimental repercussions of progressive policies –   heavy taxation, government dependence, illegal immigration and identity politics – have had in their communities.  Sad

The sisters blast Waters for living in a mansion in an affluent neighborhood and refusing to live in her own “poverty-stricken” district.

They also talk to citizens to understand whether they like the policies of their elected officials.

“You’ve got to look at these politicians. They are going in poor coming out rich. They are working for their own greed, not the need of people – unacceptable.

It’s time for everybody and I don’t care what side of the aisle you are on, start paying attention to these politicians” Diamond asserted.

“Often times, people just listen to soundbites, but they don’t really pay attention to what’s going in in their communities, in their districts, whose representing you and that matters. If Congress is going to be working for we the American people – we pay their tax dollars – they are going to have to do right by the American people.

If not, Diamond and Silk are going to have to call them out and then we are going to have to vote them out.”

Dummycrats
will have a profound impact on Americans from all sides of the political spectrum, Silk noted, because the sisters “talked directly to the people” affected by liberal policies.

“We went to the streets,” Silk said. “We talked to real people, not somebody staged, not someone that’s politically correct. We talked to real human beings that are being affected by the individuals that supposed to be running these districts and doing absolutely nothing for these districts. With us talking to real people, it will relate to another real person and another real person. It’s going to resonate with the masses of people.

Kyle Olson, founder of American Mirror and the film’s executive producer, asked Diamond and Silk to star in Dummycrats days after they testified before the House Judiciary Committee about Facebook shadow banning their content.

“We had just come from [Capitol] Hill – we saw how the Democrats treated us so horribly. They acted like we just didn’t exist
and it just really bothered us,” Diamond said.

“We said hold up – we are Americans, we were born on this soil. Why are you treating us like we don’t matter?
Our voices matter

And our First Amendment rights matter and you should sit here and pay attention to that. After that [Olson] came to us and asked us if we’d want to be featured in this film  and we said ‘absolutely’
because its exposing the hypocrisy on the left
– you have got to expose it.”

The growing number of conservatives who have gained notoriety for speaking out in support of President Trump and conservative principles has created a “snowball effect” that that will disseminate the left’s stronghold of pop culture,.

Diamond and Silk, former Democrats from North Carolina, who quit the party and campaigned for Trump during the 2016 election, claimed they were
maliciously castigated with racial slurs by the left when they first became vocal and loyal supporters of the president and his policies.

“When we started it was a revolution, we have the battle scars to prove it – because
like they are doing Kanye
today,
they called us all kind of coons, minstrels, Aunt Jemima, Notyomama, Bahamama – all kinds of things like that

But we kept on talking. We understood the power of our voices,” Diamond explained.
“When your voice is power and you are not a robotic talking head, but you are a truth teller, they will do anything to shut you up because they don’t want people running from that Democrat plantation.”

dummycrats1.jpg (34 KB | 13 )
dummycrats1.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: “Dummycrats,” - Don’t #WalkAway
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:52am

Quote:
The film premiered at the Trump International Hotel in Washington on Oct. 15 and screened in nearly 800 theaters across the country for a one-night event, but DVDs are for sale at www.Dummycratsthemovie.com

The YouTube stars are currently working on a project called ChitChatMe.com to overcome Facebook’s overt censorship of conservatives, “a platform where no one is being discriminated against based on the color of their politics,” Diamond revealed.

Maxine Waters staffer threatens to call police on Diamond and Silk

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:03am by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Diamond-and-Silk.jpg (23 KB | 12 )
Diamond-and-Silk.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:54am

Have you seen a mental health professional, Mechanic? I think a breakdown could be imminent ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:55am

and watch the liberal heads explode...

My Apologies , I mean ... "Dummycrats" ... Grin Grin Grin

Diamond and Silk... aren't they just two wonderful beautiful ladies... ya gotta luv em...  Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:04am by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:19am

there is little doubt that the policies of identity politics and an expanded role for the state do nothing for the various victim groups.

the victim groups are just lambs to the sacrificial altar of the ideological left.

the research is crystal clear that particularly young boys do way way worse when raised in a single mother family.
and yet this is the norm now thanks to the trashing of the nuclear family by the ideological left.

how can they justify a policy which leads to decidedly worse outcomes.
bill clinton incarcerated a whole generation of black fathers so the nanny state could be the de facto father. and the data is clear that they have much worse lives

from wikipeadia (not the gateway pundit)....

In New York City in 1925, 85% of kin-related Black households had two parents.[27] When Moynihan warned in his 1965 report on the coming destruction of the Black family, however, the out-of-wedlock birthrate had increased to 25% among the Black population.[25] This figure continued to rise over time and in 1991, 68% of Black children were born outside of marriage.[28] U.S. Census data from 2010 reveal that more African-American families consisted of single mothers than married households with both parents.[29] Most recently, in 2011; it was reported that 72% of Black babies were born to unmarried mothers.[2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:41am

"The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact checkers.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals."

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:43am

AiA wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:54am:
Have you seen a mental health professional, Mechanic? I think a breakdown could be imminent ...

It's amusing watching him squirm. His increasing desperation for attention has always been there. Shame the Australian Dept. of Mental Heath failed him - and us.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:57am

Marla wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:43am:
AiA wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:54am:

It's amusing watching him squirm. His increasing desperation for attention has always been there. Shame the Australian Dept. of Mental Heath failed him - and us.   

nah, mechanic is just channelling trump.

he stirs up the left because they are so easy to "outrage" and then Joe lunchbox looks at the screechies and says "not on my watch" and runs back to the loving arms of the strong powerful and influential Donald.

mechanic uses the left to do his work.
you are just the hired help

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #8 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:40am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:55am:

Diamond and Silk... aren't they just two wonderful beautiful ladies... ya gotta luv em...  Smiley

..................     ....................................

Excellent Posts Mech......you keep on pluggin'!!!

The Left hate your posts.....why??........because they hit the mark....they are spot on!!

They try to belittle your sources, they call it all sorts of names, but there is one startling fact:

THEY CAN'T REFUTE THE FACTS & THEY HATE THE TRUTH

.....therefore, they smear....they dodge.....they smokescreen......they deflect......

You keep using the sources you do Mech.....

Watch them leftists squirm.....

Be ready for more name calling & insults, but remember.....
if they can't flat out refute the facts, they ain't got SH!T!!!!

The Left aint got SH!T!!!

#WALKAWAY (link)
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:48am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:46am

Panther wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:40am:
The Left hate your posts.....why??........because they hit the mark....they are spot on!!

They try to belittle your sources, they call it all sorts of names, but there is one startling fact:

THEY CAN'T REFUTE THE FACTS & THEY HATE THE TRUTH.....therefore, they smear....they dodge.....they smokescreen......they deflect......

You keep using the sources you do Mech.....& watch them leftists squirm[/b].....be ready for more name calling & insults, but remember.....[b][size=16]if they can't refute the facts, they ain't got SH!T!!!!

Oh look, Panther is here to circlejerk his boyfriend. Hey, solidarity and all but you two really need to get a room. Maybe you can get Richdude to be your "daddy" because I'm more than sure the both of you are into that.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:59am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:55am:

http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gif     http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/Doubleup.gif

Excellent Posts Mech......you keep on pluggin'!!!

THEY CAN'T REFUTE THE FACTS & THEY HATE THE TRUTH

.....therefore, they smear....they dodge.....they smokescreen......they deflect......

You keep using the sources you do Mech.....

Watch them leftists squirm.....

Be ready for more name calling & insults, but remember.....
if they can't flat out refute the facts, they ain't got SH!T!!!!

The Left aint got SH!T!!!

#WALKAWAY (link)

indeed brother panther.

it is the general "unhingedness" of the left that is their achilles heal.
as skillful combatants, the Donald and his skillful followers must attack them where they are weak.

i think the Donald knows that being successful is enough to 'trigger' them, but also they are prone to resentment of the successful.
so, the donald grants tax cuts to the successful.

smart move,

that makes the left apoplectic with rage and ensures they maintain the hate and the attacks.
trump doesnt care about attacks. he welcomes it.
i think he finds it amusing  Cheesy Cheesy

thus is the path of the superior man

watch the first 20 seconds of this.
attacks on trump make him rise up the dominance hierachy  Wink

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #11 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:05am

Marla wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:46am:

THEY CAN'T REFUTE THE FACTS & THEY HATE THE TRUTH.....therefore, they smear....they dodge.....they smokescreen......they deflect......

You keep using the sources you do Mech.....& watch them leftists squirm[/b].....be ready for more name calling & insults, but remember.....
if they can't refute the facts, they ain't got SH!T!!!!

Oh look, Panther is here to circlejerk his boyfriend. Hey, solidarity and all but you two really need to get a room. Maybe you can get Richdude to be your "daddy" because I'm more than sure the both of you are into that.

Well life wouldn't have meaning if I don't get an empty hate post from  the Princess of Krust, the Queen of Trolls, Marla....the Skank Snatch of Colorado!!!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:16am

panther,  leftie trolls shouldnt be chased away.
they need to be nurtured and unleashed to help the conservative cause.

the best way to nurture a leftie troll is to trigger them

the Donald is the master at this.

how are those tax cuts for the wealthy going marla.
isnt it great .

doesnt this building inspire you

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #13 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:20am

[quote author=DreamRyderX link=1539809508/11#11

Well life wouldn't have meaning if I don't get an empty hate post from  the Princess of Krust, the Queen of Trolls, Marla....the Skank Snatch of Colorado!!! [/b]
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

[/quote]

Oh dear, looks like the little bitch troll is projecting again. First, they circlejerk each other and then they circle the wagons. What pathetic fringe losers.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:24am

This is what the demon-RATS want for America.....

Roll Eyes Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Roll Eyes

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print