Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The Orstrayun Defence Farce (Read 5341 times)
Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The Orstrayun Defence Farce
Reply #45 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 4:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 3:33pm:
Oh, and only the military use "Sniper rifles" ...

How about Police snipers?

https://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/license-to-kill-an-insight-into-the-...

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 6:24pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 4:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 3:33pm:
Oh, and only the military use "Sniper rifles" ...

How about Police snipers?

Oh, and Police as well...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

z

Reply #47 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:55am

I apologize to any who may have been offended by my provocative sense of humour. My intention was to draw attention to issues that I sincerely believe need free discussion in public forums.

I realize now that my understanding of today's society has been much mistaken. I now understand that Brian Ross undoubtedly does have the means to find my address and exact retribution simply for speaking truth to power. I never expected to be living in fear of the Australian Military, but I find that is now the case. I am seventy years old: the Australia in which I grew up was an entirely different place: the military were held in high regard, as were the police. Today's world is quite alien to me.

The Interet has been the last open venue for free discussion, but is no longer. This has been a very sad day for one who spent his life working in hitech: to find that it is now a tool of oppression and enslavement.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Your bullshit was obvious from the start, troll.  Run along, back under the bridge whence you came from.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print