Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Fauxcahontas Warren... (Read 2583 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Fauxcahontas Warren...
Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:32am

Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Average White American Has DOUBLE THE AMOUNT of Native American DNA as Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren claimed she was a minority “Native American” to get ahead in her career.  Roll Eyes

Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren
released a DNA study today that claims she is
1/512th Native American.

The Fauxcahontas folly began to fall apart quickly when the Boston Globe had to make an embarrassing correction.

The DNA test revealed that Elizabeth Warren is not 1/512 Native American, she’s 1/1,024. That’s 0.0009765625.
  Grin

Most tribes require percentage of Native blood at least 1/16th to claim Native American heritage.
Warren specifically claimed to be Cherokee; the DNA test did not prove this to be true.

It gets better…

According to the New York Times, the average white person in America has nearly double the amount of American Indian DNA (0.18%) as Elizabeth Warren (0.098%), who claims to be Cherokee.
  Grin

On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

These broad estimates masked wide variation among individuals. Based on their sample, the resarchers estimated that over six million European-Americans have some African ancestry.

As many as five million have genomes that are at least 1 percent Native American in origin. One in five African-Americans, too, has Native American roots.

Elizabeth Warren made up all kinds of elaborate stories in an effort to bolster her claims she is Native American.

Warren claimed her parents had to elope because her father’s parents were racist and didn’t approve of their son’s Cherokee girlfriend  Roll Eyes (video below)

And who could ever forget her Pawpaw’s high cheekbones…(video below)  Roll Eyes

what an smacking lying loser....  Grin

Quote:
Amy
@RightHook99
WATCH: Hilarious video of Elizabeth Warren describing about how hard it was for her "oppressed" parents to get married because her Mom was a "Cherokee Indian."
🤣😭🤣😭
3:38 AM - Oct 16, 2018

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fauxcahontas Warren...
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:56am

over to you AIA you "fake" American..  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:58am

You left out the "If" in the "If it was 10 generations back she would be 1/1024th", but given that it was 6 to 10 generations back, the math paints a different picture.

Again, you're using opinion, from TGP, as fact and leaving out the information that doesn't support the narrative they're trying to push, including,

Quote:
"She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.
"

So TGP cherry-picked from the report, ran with the high end of the range as if it were fact, and you parroted it reading just enough to apply colours and highlights?

You're so brilliant Mech, I wish we were all as special as you.

But even if everything you said is true, let's take that hypothetical, who cares?

You've shown time and time again that the truth doesn't matter, that you'll even change what you think "truth" is to suit your argument, why do you care now that she lied?

When you're willing to care about lies from all sides, we can take you seriously, but when you keep ignoring the lies from those you support and only attack those you don't, it's utterly meaningless.

When YOU stop lying, then we can talk.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:08am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:58am:
You left out the "If" in the "If it was 10 generations back she would be 1/1024th", but given that it was 6 to 10 generations back, the math paints a different picture.

Again, you're using opinion, from TGP, as fact and leaving out the information that doesn't support the narrative they're trying to push, including,

Quote:
"She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.
"

So TGP cherry-picked from the report, ran with the high end of the range as if it were fact, and you parroted it reading just enough to apply colours and highlights?

But even if everything you said is true, let's take that hypothetical, who cares?

You've shown time and time again that the truth doesn't matter, that you'll even change what you think "truth" is to suit your argument, why do you care now that she lied?

When you're willing to care about lies from all sides, we can take you seriously, but when you keep ignoring the lies from those you support and only attack those you don't, it's utterly meaningless.

So laf. Not only was Moronic late to the party but he got it wrong.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:15am

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.”

GatewayPundit.com has been named in a federal lawsuit accusing them of defamation for allegedly falsely naming an innocent teenager as the driver who rammed into and killed a counter-demonstrator at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017."

"Over the last few months, a spate of lawsuits have been filed targeting fringe internet activists and far-right outlets for spreading baseless theories about topics that range from the unsolved murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, to last summer's attack against demonstrators in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The litigation has entangled some of the most notorious individuals and organizations on the right, including: Alex Jones, the founder of InfoWars, a website notorious for spreading conspiracy theories; Jim Hoft, the founder of the Gateway Pundit, a far-right blog; Chuck Johnson, the founder of GotNews, another far-right blog; and Fox News, the cable news network whose star prime time host, Sean Hannity, has also espoused conspiracy theories on his platform.

The string of lawsuits is raising the possibility that conspiracy theorists may see incentives to tone down their rhetoric to avoid further scrutiny in the courts and, ultimately, potential payouts of large sums of money. At least one website founder told CNN he has instructed his staff to tread more carefully to avoid additional lawsuits, while others in media have defended their editorial decisions.

Hoft, the Gateway Pundit founder who is facing two separate lawsuits stemming from his coverage of the Charlottesville attack, said that he doesn't think the lawsuits against him hold much legal weight, and believes they are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:21am

Jim Hoft: Dumbest Man on the Internet?

Hoft -- who has modeled for a John Deere catalogue and "played a cop on 'Unsolved Mysteries' twice" -- has "never had any training in politics or journalism," but now has the "#8 ranked political blog in the United States" that is "frequently mentioned on top national news shows."

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2010/09/21/jim-hoft-dumbest-man-on-the-interne...

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:22am

Quote:
Most tribes require percentage of Native blood at least 1/16th to claim Native American heritage.

you bunch of losers just keep lying through your teeth with the facts fair and square in your stupid faces...

how are you not embarrassed?  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:24am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:22am:
how are you not embarrassed?  Undecided

How are you allowed to be on the internet?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:25am

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:33am

AiA wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:08am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:58am:

Quote:
"

So laf. Not only was Moronic late to the party but he got it wrong.

see if you can speak for yourself without licking the sweat off someone else back.. freak...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:33am

At least she didn't claim she was from Sweeden to hide her German ancestry.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:33am

Quote:

Was she applying for tribal membership? No.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:36am

Quote:
Warren claimed her parents had to elope because her father’s parents were racist and didn’t approve of their son’s Cherokee girlfriend

SaDsackofshit...

how many generations were between Fauxcahontas and her parents do you think??

she has NO Cherokee..

and her story about her parents is an out and out lie...

stop trying to spin this lying bitches story... you are just as big a liar as she is...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:37am

AiA wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:33am:
Quote:

Was she applying for tribal membership? No.

she Built her entire career on this lie...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:40am

Isn't this cute how the little bitch troll sulks like a petulant child when his hatred and racism are exposed?  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print