Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Australia Says End Death Penalty Worldwide (Read 4437 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australia Says End Death Penalty Worldwide
Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:08am

PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:01am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:58am:
PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:52am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:48am:
PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:45am:
PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:42am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:37am:
"... innumerable Aussies have demanded a return to the death penalty, here in Australia".

Let me know how that works out for them.

I doubt you'll be stopping them.  You should recognise your limitations

It's not up to me to stop them.

anyway, they'll need to get past the Crimes Legislation Amendment (Torture Prohibition and Death Penalty Abolition) Act 2010 first.

Like I say, let me know how that works out for them   Wink

You like to have the last word

but your last post was a squib, a sooky squib

Let me know how they go with the Crimes Legislation Amendment (Torture Prohibition and Death Penalty Abolition) Act 2010.

I'm genuinely curious.

legislation lol

not worth the paper it's written on

and you know it

Voters are power

which is why they have never dared to put return of the death penalty to the vote

because they know the result in advance and are terrified of it

just as they were in West Oz when they held meetings at night, in private, and decided to withhold from the public the true extent of the slaughter of a woman and her three children

in private.  in secret.  at night. because they were terrified of the baying mob.  Baying for a death sentence for the perpetrator

so they HID the true extent of that slaughter from the public

You know and so do most of us, that government is scared of one thing more than most

and that is an outraged public demanding return of the death penalty

Government is terrified of that

and it's NOT because government values lives, as is abundantly obvious

Let me know how they go getting past that paper, okay   Wink

You continue to prove you are powerless

a damp squib

pretending to hold up a 'piece of paper' in face of millions, worldwide, who daily demand the death penalty for certain crimes

YOU do not own that 'piece of paper' greggy

YOU are just one voice and a not very popular one, in a little online forum

anyway, aren't you supposed to be working at your new career?

Fear the Mob, greggy.  Fear the Mob.  The government does

I've never claimed to have the power to stop them.

In fact, I won't have to lift a finger.

So, you will let me know how they go getting past that piece of paper, won't you?   Wink

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:23am

Pessary will never place himself at risk in any career which involves danger as part of the job........therefore he can whinge and whine about Capital Punishment all he likes................cowards usually do......

CP is the only deterrent which makes criminals think twice........maybe Mogadishu (Melbourne) would be a safer place if CP were to be brought back...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:30am

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:23am:
Pessary will never place himself at risk in any career which involves danger as part of the job........therefore he can whinge and whine about Capital Punishment all he likes................cowards usually do......

CP is the only deterrent which makes criminals think twice........maybe Mogadishu (Melbourne) would be a safer place if CP were to be brought back...

Incorrect.

Studies throughout the world have shown that capital punishment does not act as a deterrent to other would-be criminals.

(This is where the morons come back with their all too predictable "Yeah, but the criminal who gets killed is never gonna do anything again, is he?". So childish.)

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:32am

You have nothing to say, greggy

yet you continue to say it

You're running on empty

BUT --- big BUT -- this is NOT about you

Certain creatures do not deserve to walk this earth or even to walk a 10 x10 cell

Certain creatures must be removed.  The public wants them removed permanently

Marissa Payne is a TEMPORARY Foreign Minister.  Just as she was a TEMPORARY Minister for Defence and Minister for the other thin -- human services, lol.  She's a career politician who obviously enjoys patronage from people I'm sure I would not like or vote for

It is NOT Marissa Payne's job, as TEMPORARY Foreign Minister, to launch her 'concerted strategy' of 'banning' other nations' death penalties. 

So Marissa Payne should, if she reads the news, prepare to become Opposition Foreign Minister, for a start. 

Next, she should start heeding public sentiment about the death penalty right here in the country which PAYS her --- instead of imagining her globalist patrons will enable her to IGNORE the Aussie public which is forced to pay her while flapping her gums at other countries

There are 8 billion on this planet.  Perhaps ten percent of those have proved in courts of law that they are sub-human

With 8 billion and growing, we will not miss that sub-human ten percent, nor should we be forced to tolerate them.  And many countries refuse to tolerate them and eliminate them asap.  China for one.  And China will be running the schools your kids attend, should you have kids.  China will write the legislation in Australia before much longer.  And I know, beyond doubt, that you, greggy, will shut your trap about today's legislation rather than take on the might of Chinese government

Marissa Payne will turn on a dime and bow before China too.  And her 'concerted strategy' and massive arrogance (to match the rest of her) in presuming to tell other nations what to do ------------ will be despatched to the shredder as she tries to tidy herself up to meet her Chinese overlords

I hope they execute her first of all as an example to those who currently champion her arrogance.  And I hope you're there in the front line, greggy, cheering as Big Mouth Payne meets her maker

now have another froth about your 'piece of paper'

then take your meds

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:34am

PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:32am:
You have nothing to say, greggy

yet you continue to say it

You're running on empty

BUT --- big BUT -- this is NOT about you

Certain creatures do not deserve to walk this earth or even to walk a 10 x10 cell

Certain creatures must be removed.  The public wants them removed permanently

Marissa Payne is a TEMPORARY Foreign Minister.  Just as she was a TEMPORARY Minister for Defence and Minister for the other thin -- human services, lol.  She's a career politician who obviously enjoys patronage from people I'm sure I would not like or vote for

It is NOT Marissa Payne's job, as TEMPORARY Foreign Minister, to launch her 'concerted strategy' of 'banning' other nations' death penalties. 

So Marissa Payne should, if she reads the news, prepare to become Opposition Foreign Minister, for a start. 

Next, she should start heeding public sentiment about the death penalty right here in the country which PAYS her --- instead of imagining her globalist patrons will enable her to IGNORE the Aussie public which is forced to pay her while flapping her gums at other countries

There are 8 billion on this planet.  Perhaps ten percent of those have proved in courts of law that they are sub-human

With 8 billion and growing, we will not miss that sub-human ten percent, nor should we be forced to tolerate them.  And many countries refuse to tolerate them and eliminate them asap.  China for one.  And China will be running the schools your kids attend, should you have kids.  China will write the legislation in Australia before much longer.  And I know, beyond doubt, that you, greggy, will shut your trap about today's legislation rather than take on the might of Chinese government

Marissa Payne will turn on a dime and bow before China too.  And her 'concerted strategy' and massive arrogance (to match the rest of her) in presuming to tell other nations what to do ------------ will be despatched to the shredder as she tries to tidy herself up to meet her Chinese overlords

I hope they execute her first of all as an example to those who currently champion her arrogance.  And I hope you're there in the front line, greggy, cheering as Big Mouth Payne meets her maker

now have another froth about your 'piece of paper'

then take your meds

Just a simple request.

Let me know how the angry mobs go in their bid to get past the Crimes Legislation Amendment (Torture Prohibition and Death Penalty Abolition) Act 2010.

Cheers   Wink

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:45am

Greggy running on empty

Like his stable mate who does the same

Well, best way to shut you up is to let you continue behaving like a five year old in an empty room

I have to go.  Things to do

Aussies AND overseas nations will choose the death penalty because it makes sense

whereas you and your trainers and owners, greggy, do not make sense in expecting people to waste good money and energy in keeping sub humans locked away.  Better things to do with that taxpayers' money and rope and bullets are cheap

Marissa Payne would sing out of the other side of her gob if the money was right and will leave you sitting in her wake in time, greggy

In the meantime, why don't you go visit sub humans in prison.  Spend your time hero-worshipping them and assuring them they have value --- unlike their victims, apparently

Then when they're paroled/released,  take them into your home.  Go on.  I'll personally gift you a thousand dollars if you do that and prove you've done it.  Take one of those bikie killers into your den and live with them.  Thousand dollars if you do.  And for a minimum of one year

I'll lift that offer to ten thousand dollars if you can prove Marissa Payne takes in a bikie murderer into her place for a year, minus bodyguards of course.  Just her and the sub human sharing bread and bathroom.  She should at least do that before flapping off her mouth at other nations with her 'concerted strategy' for them to ban the death penalty

So get in touch with Big Mouth Payne asap, greggy.  Tell her about my offer.  Then get onto it, no delay.  Off you go to maximum security prison and find yourself a killer who's soon to be released

You won't

any more than Marissa Payne will jump in and demand an end to Aussie troops being sent overseas to kill and die

any more than she'll come out swinging against late term abortion

Like you, she's all mouth and globalist excreta

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:14am

PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:52am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:48am:
PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:45am:
PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:42am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:37am:
"... innumerable Aussies have demanded a return to the death penalty, here in Australia".

Let me know how that works out for them.

I doubt you'll be stopping them.  You should recognise your limitations

It's not up to me to stop them.

anyway, they'll need to get past the Crimes Legislation Amendment (Torture Prohibition and Death Penalty Abolition) Act 2010 first.

Like I say, let me know how that works out for them   Wink

You like to have the last word

but your last post was a squib, a sooky squib

Let me know how they go with the Crimes Legislation Amendment (Torture Prohibition and Death Penalty Abolition) Act 2010.

I'm genuinely curious.

legislation lol

not worth the paper it's written on

and you know it

Ah, I see.

You do realise that in order to have the death penalty reintroduced in Australia, it would have to be done through legislation, yeah?

"not worth the paper it's written on"   Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:35am

"Foreign Minister Marise Payne on Monday launched a concerted diplomatic strategy to end the death penalty."

Good to see one of the Libs doing something good for a change.

She's always been one of the better Libs, though.

She supports an Australian Republic, and is opposed to the mandatory detention of women and children.

"There is no conclusive evidence that the death penalty deters crime. It is irrevocable and degrading."

Well done, Marise.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:41am

PZ547 wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 6:07am:
Australia in push to ban death penalty

Quote:
Australia will lead a push to stop pregnant women, children, and people with mental or intellectual disabilities being handed the death penalty as a step towards its global abolition.

Foreign Minister Marise Payne on Monday launched a concerted diplomatic strategy to end the death penalty.

Australia also aims to reduce the number of executions and the number of crimes that attract the death penalty

LINK

Yet no one in Australia cried when the Bali bombers faced the firing squad -
go figure?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:45am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:41am:

Quote:
Australia will lead a push to stop pregnant women, children, and people with mental or intellectual disabilities being handed the death penalty as a step towards its global abolition.

Foreign Minister Marise Payne on Monday launched a concerted diplomatic strategy to end the death penalty.

Australia also aims to reduce the number of executions and the number of crimes that attract the death penalty

LINK

go figure?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 11:03am

As Mrs PainInTheNeck is not doing too well here she is trying to use futile arm waving to distract from her failures here.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 11:03am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 10:45am:

Quote:

LINK

go figure?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Does that mean that you cried about?   Embarrassed

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 11:05am

juliar wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 11:03am:
As Mrs PainInTheNeck is not doing too well here she is trying to use futile arm waving to distract from her failures here.

She's one of yours, juliar.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #28 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 11:23am

Quote:

LINK

go figure?

Does a bear shite in the woods?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 11:23am:

Quote:

LINK

go figure?

Does a bear shite in the woods?

go figure?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print