Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 
Send Topic Print
defending terrorists with misleading statistics (Read 34438 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: defending terrorists with misleading statistics
Reply #375 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2019 at 9:46pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 18th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 18th, 2019 at 1:04pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 18th, 2019 at 12:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 1:28pm:
What I find interesting from that map is that Australia, Canada, China and India have a largish proportion of cousins marrying cousins yet it seems they go unnoticed in FD's Islamophobia.  What is even more interesting is that Indonesia, Bangladesh and the central Asian Republics don't have cousins marrying cousins.  Of course, they're all Muslims as well...   Roll Eyes

What are the "proportions" Brian?

When you answer my questions, I might answer yours, Freediver.  Run along, the questions are still waiting for your answers...   Roll Eyes

So you still don't understand the map you have been telling everyone about for a few pages?

When you answer my questions, I might answer yours, Freediver.  Run along, the questions are still waiting for your answers...   Roll Eyes

All your questions have been answered, repeatedly, Bwian, you just don't  like the answer.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #376 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:35pm

Frank wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:33pm:
What I find interesting from that map is that Australia, Canada, China and India have a largish proportion of cousins marrying cousins yet it seems they go unnoticed in FD's Islamophobia.  What is even more interesting is that Indonesia, Bangladesh and the central Asian Republics don't have cousins marrying cousins.  Of course, they're all Muslims as well...   Roll Eyes

So you still don't understand the map you have been telling everyone about for a few pages?

All your questions have been answered, repeatedly, Bwian, you just don't  like the answer.

What's the percentage, of all attacks, of Jihadist terrorist attacks carried out in Europe in 2017?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #377 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 2:35pm

percentages' percentages' percentages'

FROM EUROPOL

TERRORIST THREAT IN E.U. REMAINS HIGH      

MAIN TRENDS

These attacks killed 68 victims and left 844 injured. Nearly all casualties (62) were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

68 people were killed in Europe by terrorists if the apologists figures are right this means that:

84% of attacks killed 6 people, which equates to 0.0714 deaths per attack.

16% of the attacks killed 62 people which equates to 3.875 deaths per attack.

O.K so muslims kill 3.875 people per attack, non muslims kill 0.0714 per attack.

Which means that muslims are 54.271 times more likely to kill innocent people than anybody else.

So the facts are that non muslims carry out the  most attacks delivering the least amount of fatalities.

muslims kill 54.271 times more people with the least amount of attacks, as their terrorism modus operandi is maximum lethal force aimed at the soft target, (innocent men women and children of the general public).

muslims slaughtered 62 of the 68 people killed by terrorism in Europe.

This means non muslims killed 8.824% of those people.

muslims killed 91.176% of the people killed by terrorism in Europe.

muslims also kill 54.271 times more people than non muslims in terror attacks.

muslims are responsible for 91.176% of all deaths in terror attacks.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 7:20pm

Excuse me, Moses, a lot of people blame Islam these days. What are your thoughts on this?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #379 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 7:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:33pm:

What's the percentage, of all attacks, of Jihadist terrorist attacks carried out in Europe in 2017?

I'm curious.

They killed far too many people for a Religion of Peace, turd. There's the heart of the problem with Islam - it's misrepresented and you are a very active, eager activist of that misrepresentation.

So f.orf, Turd.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #380 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:12pm

karnal wrote Reply #378 - Today at 7:20pm

Quote:
Excuse me, Moses, a lot of people blame Islam these days. What are your thoughts on this?

The qur'an causes it.

islam has to have a reformation to 1/. stop the daily slaughter around the globe, 2/. stop the tens of thousands of little starved to death by muslims intent on killing each other, 3/. stop the millions of muslim refugees around the globe who expect the kufir to feed and shelter them.

The answer is right there in front of you:

Question the evil in the qur'an and purge this satanic malevolence.

Of course we all know islam will die in that day, but so what, I would rather the little kids live, the global refugee problem resolved, the daily global bloodshed stopped, I don't care if all this depravity ceases and islam dies.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #381 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:18pm

The Bible causes it.

Christianity has to have a reformation to 1/. stop the daily slaughter around the globe, 2/. stop the tens of thousands of little starved to death by Christians intent on killing each other, 3/. stop the millions of Christian refugees around the globe who expect the secular world to feed and shelter them.

Question the evil in The Bible and purge this satanic malevolence.

Of course we all know Christianity will die in that day, but so what, I would rather the little kids live, the global refugee problem resolved, the daily global bloodshed stopped, I don't care if all this depravity ceases and Christianity dies.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #382 - Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:31pm

Quote:
Christianity has to have a reformation to 1/. stop the daily slaughter around the globe, 2/. stop the tens of thousands of little starved to death by Christians intent on killing each other, 3/. stop the millions of Christian refugees around the globe who expect the secular world to feed and shelter them.

Have you alerted the relevant authorities about these terrorist events, as there is nothing which informs people about these terrorists little kids etc. you have quoted?

Or are you just lying again as is your usual fashion on debate sites.

Or is it that you're so jealous of a site which is floating along quiet nicely (the very opposite of a site run by you), that you've decided to be the leftard muslim terrorist supporting troll?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #383 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 7:51am

Train of horror: Germans build monument to migrant murder, rape and crime

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #384 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 11:28am

moses wrote on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:12pm:
karnal wrote Reply #378 - Today at 7:20pm

Quote:

The qur'an causes it.

islam has to have a reformation to 1/. stop the daily slaughter around the globe, 2/. stop the tens of thousands of little starved to death by muslims intent on killing each other, 3/. stop the millions of muslim refugees around the globe who expect the kufir to feed and shelter them.

Question the evil in the qur'an and purge this satanic malevolence.

Of course we all know islam will die in that day, but so what, I would rather the little kids live, the global refugee problem resolved, the daily global bloodshed stopped, I don't care if all this depravity ceases and islam dies.

I see. But what about all those Moslems who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards?

Could their inbred retardation be a factor too?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #385 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 2:55pm

islam has yielded its' fruits.

muslim homelands are a pile of rubble.

Millions of them have dispersed around the globe demanding the hated kufir feed and shelter them.

muslims slaughter hundreds of thousands of their children with hunger, death while fleeing muslim violence, right now in the 21st century.

It's one sick belief system, sitting down to pee and playing  with their dicks afterwards, would be the joke of the millennium if islamic stupidity wasn't such a deadly serious matter.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #386 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 4:57pm

moses wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 2:55pm:

Millions of them have dispersed around the globe demanding the hated kufir feed and shelter them.

muslims slaughter hundreds of thousands of their children with hunger, death while fleeing muslim violence, right now in the 21st century.

It's one sick belief system, sitting down to pee and playing  with their dicks afterwards, would be the joke of the millennium if islamic stupidity wasn't such a deadly serious matter.

Well, some blame our politicians, Moses. They say we never should have let these people in.

What do you think?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #387 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 5:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 4:57pm:

Well, some blame our politicians, Moses. They say we never should have let these people in.

What do you think?

Well, no good has come of Muslim immigration anywhere in the West. So, yes, it was and continues to be a mistake to let Muslims migrate to the West at the rate they have been allowed in.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #388 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 5:42pm

Frank wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 5:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 4:57pm:

What do you think?

Well, no good has come of Muslim immigration anywhere in the West. So, yes, it was and continues to be a mistake to let Muslims migrate to the West at the rate they have been allowed in.

Thanks, Frank. We used to have a White Australia Policy, which would have ruled most Muslims out. This changed with the introduction of Multiculturalism. Do your thoughts extend to the tinted races as well?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #389 - Jan 24th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 23rd, 2019 at 10:18pm:
The Bible causes it.

Question the evil in The Bible and purge this satanic malevolence.

Of course we all know Christianity will die in that day, but so what, I would rather the little kids live, the global refugee problem resolved, the daily global bloodshed stopped, I don't care if all this depravity ceases and Christianity dies.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are a mad, unmoored psycho bastard, Bwian.

How does it FEEL?

« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2019 at 8:48pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 
Send Topic Print