Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28
Send Topic Print
defending terrorists with misleading statistics (Read 34501 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: defending terrorists with misleading statistics
Reply #345 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 1:28pm:
What I find interesting from that map is that Australia, Canada, China and India have a largish proportion of cousins marrying cousins yet it seems they go unnoticed in FD's Islamophobia.  What is even more interesting is that Indonesia, Bangladesh and the central Asian Republics don't have cousins marrying cousins.  Of course, they're all Muslims as well...   Roll Eyes

The map is misleadingly skewed because rates of inbreeding in central Africa (mostly Christian/animist) are not counted - yet anecdotally, it is commonly known that those areas have very high levels. Not including them gives the illusion that high inbreeding rates in Africa are neatly restricted to the northern muslim areas.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #346 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 2:02pm

FROM EUROPOL

TERRORIST THREAT IN E.U. REMAINS HIGH      

MAIN TRENDS

These attacks killed 68 victims and left 844 injured. Nearly all casualties (62) were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

68 people were killed in Europe by terrorists if the apologists figures are right this means that:

84% of attacks killed 6 people, which equates to 0.0714 deaths per attack.

16% of the attacks killed 62 people which equates to 3.875 deaths per attack.

O.K so muslims kill 3.875 people per attack, non muslims kill 0.0714 per attack.

Which means that muslims are 54.271 times more likely to kill innocent people than anybody else.

muslims kill 54.271 times more people with the least amount of attacks, as their terrorism modus operandi is maximum lethal force aimed at the soft target, (innocent men women and children of the general public).

muslims slaughtered 62 of the 68 people killed by terrorism in Europe.

This means non muslims killed 8.824% of those people.

While muslims killed 91.176% of the people slaughtered by terrorism in Europe.

The resulting figures stand at:

muslims kill 54.271 times more people than non muslims in terror attacks.

muslims are responsible for 91.176% of all deaths in terror attacks.

I'm still convinced that muslims pose the greatest threat around the globe than anyone else.

So far the apologists haven't told us why muslims are the greatest religious terror threat in the world, if they're not influenced by the evil in the qur'an

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #347 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:32pm

What I find interesting from that map is that Australia, Canada, China and India have a largish proportion of cousins marrying cousins yet it seems they go unnoticed in FD's Islamophobia.  What is even more interesting is that Indonesia, Bangladesh and the central Asian Republics don't have cousins marrying cousins.  Of course, they're all Muslims as well...   Roll Eyes

How high Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #348 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 8:58pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:28pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:23pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 5:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 4:04pm:
moses wrote on Jan 15th, 2019 at 3:53pm:
Well if muslims are not influenced by the evil in the qur'an and it's all some genetic defect that causes them to be the worlds top listed terrorists, what can we do with a people who have this wide spread genetic defect that causes muslims to be the worlds mass murderers, torturers and rapists?

Should muslims be subject to excessive over the top scrutiny to try and weed out those with this genetic deficiency?

Should muslims be kept away from the rest of the civilized people until we have some way of figuring out how to recognize the ones with this d.n.a. defect?

I mean just what in the hell are the apologists and the *moderates* on about here?

I'm not convinced by their mental gymnastics trying to excuse islam for it's role in the makeup of the islamic terrorist.

I still firmly believe that telling the truth about the evil in the qur'an is the only way to deal with the problem.

We can bomb the perps into submission now, but that will not ensure it does not happen again, it's only bombing the problem under the carpet, so to speak.

FD: are you suggesting that if it wasn't for Islam, the individual members of ISIS would all be good little law-abiding citizens?

What is it about Islam that attracts all those sadists and murderers?

Why is it that most of the sadists and murderers in the world aren't Muslims?

Lone wolves. Muslim sadists and murderers are forming Islamic States and murdering for worldwide Islamic domination and the Caliphate.  All the others are sad and lonely evil bastards, only Islam's black   flag gathers the sadists and murderers in an organised, cohesive manner.

It's the ideology: Submit or we kill you.

Aren't we lucky that the overwhelming majority of Muslims reject Daesh and it's "Black Flag", Soren?   Once more, reality trips you up as you spout your Islamophobic hatred.  Roll Eyes

What a shame though, it destroys your hatred and Islamophobia towards all Muslims.  Tsk, tsk, run along, I can hear your friends in the little kiddies' playground calling you back to them.   Roll Eyes

I don't  want to be lucky, looney. I dont want to take chances with Islam. It's  bloody, it's  oppressive, it's unreformable, it's  bad dam news.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:51pm

Frank wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
Well if muslims are not influenced by the evil in the qur'an and it's all some genetic defect that causes them to be the worlds top listed terrorists, what can we do with a people who have this wide spread genetic defect that causes muslims to be the worlds mass murderers, torturers and rapists?

Should muslims be subject to excessive over the top scrutiny to try and weed out those with this genetic deficiency?

Should muslims be kept away from the rest of the civilized people until we have some way of figuring out how to recognize the ones with this d.n.a. defect?

I mean just what in the hell are the apologists and the *moderates* on about here?

I'm not convinced by their mental gymnastics trying to excuse islam for it's role in the makeup of the islamic terrorist.

I still firmly believe that telling the truth about the evil in the qur'an is the only way to deal with the problem.

We can bomb the perps into submission now, but that will not ensure it does not happen again, it's only bombing the problem under the carpet, so to speak.

FD: are you suggesting that if it wasn't for Islam, the individual members of ISIS would all be good little law-abiding citizens?

Lone wolves. Muslim sadists and murderers are forming Islamic States and murdering for worldwide Islamic domination and the Caliphate.  All the others are sad and lonely evil bastards, only Islam's black   flag gathers the sadists and murderers in an organised, cohesive manner.

Aren't we lucky that the overwhelming majority of Muslims reject Daesh and it's "Black Flag", Soren?   Once more, reality trips you up as you spout your Islamophobic hatred.  Roll Eyes

What a shame though, it destroys your hatred and Islamophobia towards all Muslims.  Tsk, tsk, run along, I can hear your friends in the little kiddies' playground calling you back to them.   Roll Eyes

I don't  want to be lucky, looney. I dont want to take chances with Islam. It's  bloody, it's  oppressive, it's unreformable, it's  bad dam news.

How many people killed on Australian roads last year?

How many people killed in Australia by Muslims last year?

Do you take your chances on the road?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #350 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 11:02am

freediver wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:32pm:

How high Brian?

Sufficient to register on the map, FD.   Don't they deserve to be condemned as well as the Muslims?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #351 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 11:04am

So, unless you travel to a Muslim country, Soren, how likely is that you will encounter Islamic law?  100%? 75%, 50%, 25%, 10%, 1% or less than 1%?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #352 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 12:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 11:02am:
freediver wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 7:32pm:

How high Brian?

Sufficient to register on the map, FD.   Don't they deserve to be condemned as well as the Muslims?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

0% is sufficient to register on the map Brian. Are you having difficulty understanding it?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #353 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 8:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:51pm:

I'm curious.

Point?  Relevance?

One Bwian is enough, Turd. We already have Bwian asking pointless and irrelevant questions, as if those were somehow a triumphant argument. Don't need arse-seepers like you to emulate him.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #354 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 9:00pm

Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 8:22pm:
One Bwian is enough, Turd. We already have Bwian asking pointless and irrelevant questions, as if those were somehow a triumphant argument. Don't need arse-seepers like you to emulate him.

I wasn't aware that asking questions made you so uncomfortable, Soren.  Tough.  I will not be stopping.  If you're not prepared to answer my questions (not Greg's) it simply shows that your mind is already made up and you have no real interest in debate.  You want us to all goosestep along the road to the beat of your drum.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #355 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Have you figured out how to read the map yet Brian?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #356 - Jan 17th, 2019 at 9:27pm

Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 8:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2019 at 8:51pm:

I'm curious.

Point?  Relevance?

You spend your entire life worrying about Muslim terrorists, when you have much, much, much, much, much,  more chance of being killed on the road.

Does it bother you that you've wasted your life worrying about something that will never happen?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #357 - Jan 18th, 2019 at 9:06am

freediver wrote on Jan 17th, 2019 at 9:24pm:
Have you figured out how to read the map yet Brian?

Have you figured out how to answer questions yet, Freediver?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #358 - Jan 18th, 2019 at 12:27pm

What are the "proportions" Brian?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #359 - Jan 18th, 2019 at 12:39pm

What I find interesting from that map is that Australia, Canada, China and India have a largish proportion of cousins marrying cousins yet it seems they go unnoticed in FD's Islamophobia.  What is even more interesting is that Indonesia, Bangladesh and the central Asian Republics don't have cousins marrying cousins.  Of course, they're all Muslims as well... 

Yes, but the ones up in Arabia and India are the Arab/Negroid subspecies. As far as FD can see, their Negroid genes make them breed with their their family members and convert to Islam.

As FD says, a plausible theory.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28
Send Topic Print