Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It's not OK to be white in Australia (Read 5550 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: It's not OK to be white in Australia
Reply #15 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 2:24pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
People of mixed races are superior to the white man, Soren. Your just jealous that non-white women aren't attracted to you.

I suspect he is jealous that non-white men aren't attracted to him.  Remember, he is always going off his head about Gays.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And there's Forrest's intellectually disabled aunt, dreaming of Karnal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Did you say something relevant or useful, Soren?  No, it appears not, oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Absolutely.
It's called diagnosis, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 7:20pm

Frank wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 2:24pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
People of mixed races are superior to the white man, Soren. Your just jealous that non-white women aren't attracted to you.

I suspect he is jealous that non-white men aren't attracted to him.  Remember, he is always going off his head about Gays.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And there's Forrest's intellectually disabled aunt, dreaming of Karnal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Did you say something relevant or useful, Soren?  No, it appears not, oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Absolutely.
It's called diagnosis, Bwian.

Can I get a rebate from Medicare for that?   Roll Eyes

Soren, your ability to diagnose a common cold is questionable, let alone your ability to see something wrong in my deleting your stupid and inane insults from post after post.  Tsk, tsk, what a waste of time.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 7:43pm

You are good for nothing, Bwian, but insults.

Karma.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 8:07pm

Here is the original example of multiculturalism - gathering around a shared, common culture that is Western civilisation:

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #19 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 9:15pm

It's not OK to be Frank in Australia.

The UK should request a recall of Frank.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 11:29pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Oct 31st, 2018 at 9:15pm:
It's not OK to be Frank in Australia.

The UK should request a recall of Frank.

No! No!  He's Danish, didn't you know?  Soren is his name and he's from Copenhagen!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #21 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 11:43pm

Frank. Its ok to not be ok.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 4:54pm

'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
There are almost no white residents to be found in Savile Town, Yorkshire
Last census found only 48 of 4,033 people living there were white British
Even lady selling ice cream from a van during the summer wears a burka

There is a good vid about the spread of this particular 'Blob'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=358&v=Em92Hrb2s90

'Diversity' is really a take-over.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #23 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 5:22pm

Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 4:54pm:
'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents

Off you go. Do you want your ten pounds back?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 2nd, 2018 at 6:20pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2018 at 4:54pm:

Off you go. Do you want your ten pounds back?

Cheesy Cheesy

Are you now the voice of Australia, crazy, electrocuted looney of African appearance??

The future is dark, like you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 5:50pm

Ask yourself the following:
is it racist for a white person to vote for reduced immigration?
Is it racist for whites to identify with a caucasian racial image as a group symbol?

Now let’s change the questions.
Is it racist for a Chinese-American person to favour increased Chinese immigration to grow the size of their community?
What about for Hawaiians to identify with a Polynesian racial image as a symbol of their group?

Even if you answered these questions consistently, if you are white, you probably cringed when completing the first set.

As political theorist Yael Tamir observes in her book, Liberal Nationalism:

‘Liberals often align themselves with national demands raised by ‘underdogs,’ be they indigenous peoples, discriminated minorities, or occupied nations, whose plight can easily evoke sympathy. But if national claims rest on theoretically sound and morally justified grounds, one cannot restrict their application: They apply equally to all nations, regardless of their power, their wealth, their history of suffering, or even the injustices they have inflicted on others in the past.’

White ethnic groups’ past misdeeds cannot justify a double-standard, for if that were the case, Turks (Ottoman Empire), Indian Muslims (Mughal Empire), Japanese, Arabs, Mongolians, Zulus, Mohawks, Tutsi and nearly every other group in the world would also have to repress their identities and interests. No civilisation behaved well in the past, let’s face it. Prior to 1919, history was a litany of empire, slavery and conquest.

We must accept that white majorities are a group like any other, whose conservative members have a non-racist cultural interest in slowing ethnic change and facilitating voluntary assimilation. Only then can a less fraught, more clear-eyed immigration debate take place. When immigration rates are discussed as calmly as tax rates, people will accept they have been heard and that a compromise has been reached. Nationalist populism will slowly fade away.
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/the-myth-of-white-exceptionalism/

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 5:54pm

Yes only whites can be racist and only whites are held accountable for historical wrongs. Surprised that every non white peoples will risk everything just to live among whites.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 7:29pm

Frank wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 5:51pm:
‘It’s OK to be white’

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson’s motion that acknowledges it’s “OK to be white” has been narrowly voted down in the Senate, after she gained support from the Coalition and several crossbench colleagues.

The motion, which also recognised the “deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation,” was voted down 31 – 28.

“Anyone who pays attention to the news or spends any time on social media has to acknowledge that there has been a rise in anti-white racism and a rise in attacks on the very ideals of Western civilisation,” Senator Hanson told the chamber.

“I would also hope the Senate does the right thing and acknowledges it is indeed OK to be white. Such a simple sentence should go without saying but I suspect many members in this parliament would struggle to say it.

“People have a right to be proud of their cultural background, whether they are black, white or brindle. If we cannot agree on this I think it’s safe to say any white racism is well and truly rife in our society.”

Victorian independent senator Derryn Hinch declared the motion could’ve been written on toilet paper and said it was not only “wrong” but could be dangerous.

He claimed there was a race between Senator Hanson and her ex-Queensland senator Fraser Anning, who is now a member of Katter’s Australian Party, to be the “biggest, loudest and most racist bigot” ahead of the next federal election.

“She’s used this chamber as a conduit for the headline grabbing stunts — and just remember the burka,” Senator Hinch said.

“Senator Hanson knew, or knows, that this motion will not pass.”

One Nation, Senator Anning, Liberal Democrat David Leyonhjelm and Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi supported the motion, while Centre Alliance, Senator Hinch and South Australian independent Tim Storer sided with Labor and the Greens to vote it down.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/politicsnow-scott-morrison-aim...

Dreadful, terrible.  It is NOT OK to be white, according to the Australian Senate (Labor and Greens, the Human headline and someone called Tim Stirrer.

The demographic and civilisational transformation of Australia and the West is well under way. 

The major flaw in all this is the inability of such people as Politicians to distinguish being 'White' as opposed to the other European races.

Lets face it: A White male is blonde hair, white skin.
Not a Grey male with pale skin and raven hair.
Or a Blue male with brunette hair and light skin.
And definately not a Red male with Red hair and fair skin.

Because the Media/Politics/etc - refuses to acknowledge such 'difference' and throw it all under 'White' ...because they can only see things in Black or White (they don't even acknowledge Yellow and call it Asian instead... which is also flawed because you get non-yellow Asians as well. Just ask Russia, India & the Stani nations).

So lets face it - the MEDIA only supports the Grey & Blue males (which it calls 'white') and doesn't support the Red & White males (which it calls 'white' also.

So when the 'White' male is being degraded on behalf of the poor unfortunate Black males who are always oppressed and enslaved, etc. They really are attacking the White 'Blonde' males and Red 'Ranga' males - more than the Blue & Grey males.

You see - team Media is bias to four types of males: Yellow, Black, Blue & Grey.

While in Politics - the team is really Red, White, Green & Brown.

Now you can see how the Media is bias towards Brunette & Raven haired Politicians over the Red Ranga and Blonde White males.  Wink Of whom seem to attain roles of mostly villans, idiots, gays, nazis, racists and anything else 'negative' in movies.  Roll Eyes

Blues & Greys    V    Reds & Whites

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:36am

The Zone 2 Command, Onikan, Lagos of the Nigeria Police Force has arrested a man with a fresh human heart. Also in the command’s net is four others, including three Muslim clerics (Alfas) with several portions of human flesh.

https://t.guardian.ng/news/police-nab-man-muslim-clerics-with-human-heart-body-p...

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 9:40pm

Frank wrote on Dec 27th, 2018 at 11:36am:
The Zone 2 Command, Onikan, Lagos of the Nigeria Police Force has arrested a man with a fresh human heart. Also in the command’s net is four others, including three Muslim clerics (Alfas) with several portions of human flesh.

https://t.guardian.ng/news/police-nab-man-muslim-clerics-with-human-heart-body-p...

Islamic witch doctors? That's a new one.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print