Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It's not OK to be white in Australia (Read 5519 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

It's not OK to be white in Australia
Oct 15th, 2018 at 5:51pm

‘It’s OK to be white’

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson’s motion that acknowledges it’s “OK to be white” has been narrowly voted down in the Senate, after she gained support from the Coalition and several crossbench colleagues.

The motion, which also recognised the “deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation,” was voted down 31 – 28.

“Anyone who pays attention to the news or spends any time on social media has to acknowledge that there has been a rise in anti-white racism and a rise in attacks on the very ideals of Western civilisation,” Senator Hanson told the chamber.

“I would also hope the Senate does the right thing and acknowledges it is indeed OK to be white. Such a simple sentence should go without saying but I suspect many members in this parliament would struggle to say it.

“People have a right to be proud of their cultural background, whether they are black, white or brindle. If we cannot agree on this I think it’s safe to say any white racism is well and truly rife in our society.”

Victorian independent senator Derryn Hinch declared the motion could’ve been written on toilet paper and said it was not only “wrong” but could be dangerous.

He claimed there was a race between Senator Hanson and her ex-Queensland senator Fraser Anning, who is now a member of Katter’s Australian Party, to be the “biggest, loudest and most racist bigot” ahead of the next federal election.

“She’s used this chamber as a conduit for the headline grabbing stunts — and just remember the burka,” Senator Hinch said.

“Senator Hanson knew, or knows, that this motion will not pass.”

One Nation, Senator Anning, Liberal Democrat David Leyonhjelm and Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi supported the motion, while Centre Alliance, Senator Hinch and South Australian independent Tim Storer sided with Labor and the Greens to vote it down.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/politicsnow-scott-morrison-aim...

Dreadful, terrible.  It is NOT OK to be white, according to the Australian Senate (Labor and Greens, the Human headline and someone called Tim Stirrer.

The demographic and civilisational transformation of Australia and the West is well under way. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: It's not OK to be white in Australia
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Oh, dearie,dearie, me.  Old hat, Soren.  Been reported ages ago.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Weally, lying, cat-piss soaked old pseud?  Weally??

PoliticsNow: It’s OK to be white: Coalition backs Hanson on lost vote

GREG BROWN
JOURNALIST
@gregbrown_TheOz

AN HOUR AGO OCTOBER 15, 2018

544 COMMENTS

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #2 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:25pm

People of mixed races are superior to the white man, Soren. Your just jealous that non-white women aren't attracted to you.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:28pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:25pm:
People of mixed races are superior to the white man, Soren. Your just jealous that non-white women aren't attracted to you.

I suspect he is jealous that non-white men aren't attracted to him.  Remember, he is always going off his head about Gays.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:28pm:

I suspect he is jealous that non-white men aren't attracted to him.  Remember, he is always going off his head about Gays.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I thought you'd disagree with auggie's comment Brian? Isn't that a form of supremacism?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 4:53pm

It's not OK to be white in Australia

But 'Black Lives Mattter!'   .....everywhere, in the U.S.

Smiley      Wink

They do!!!

eh, Marla ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Grin Grin Grin

A real fV  cking wacist Forrest, right there.

Run, Forrest run.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:42pm

And there's Forrest's intellectually disabled aunt, dreaming of Karnal.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:46pm

I find them singularly unattractive. The flat nose, the slovenly, flat-footed movement, the exaggerated lower jaw, mouth-breathing,  the narrow forehead, the leathery skin, the rolling fat, the smell, the vacant, goat-like eyes.  All yours, Forrest.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Frank wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:46pm:

I find them singularly unattractive. The flat nose, the slovenly, flat-footed movement, the exaggerated lower jaw, mouth-breathing,  the narrow forehead, the leathery skin, the rolling fat, the smell, the vacant, goat-like eyes.  All yours, Forrest.

How incredibly dull you are.

I feel sorry for you.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Well - it's official - it's not OK to be white.

Shall I tell my doctor?
We're both white and it's not OK.

Maybe I could go to a tanning salon -
ohh no - they're banned now -
how about a spray on tan?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
Well - it's official - it's not OK to be white.

Shall I tell my doctor?
We're both white and it's not OK.

Maybe I could go to a tanning salon -
ohh no - they're banned now -
how about a spray on tan?

Had anything else sprayed on you lately, Gobby?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:23am

Whites are hideous. Most of them use spray-on tan. The old boy can't wait for Summer to get the sunbed out onto the nature strip to bronze up. Some cheese snacks, his dressing gown and slippers, his Walkman and a couple of his A-ha mix tapes.

The Muselman could be burning the place down and the old boy wouldn't care. Come to think of it, he hasn't moved since they wheeled him out there.

Do you think he's okay?
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:29am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #13 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 12:13am

It's perfectly OK to be white.

It doesn't require an act of Parliament.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 2:24pm

Frank wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 7:42pm:

And there's Forrest's intellectually disabled aunt, dreaming of Karnal.

Did you say something relevant or useful, Soren?  No, it appears not, oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print