Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Tesla corporate greed (Read 10929 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tesla corporate greed
Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:45pm

Socko prays every night that Tesla goes under so his LNP mates can continue to screw the gullible motorists at the fool bowser  Wink

Live in hopes socko. Live in hopes Cheesy LOL
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2018 at 9:53pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #16 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 5:51am

juliar wrote on Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:49pm:
Any fool except one overcome by Musky hype could predict the charger chaos that will occur with a few more Tesla heaps on the road as they compete to try to get a recharge.

Queues are common at Gas Stations where the fill up time is about 10 minutes.

But imagine the long wait where a recharge can take half an hour or more. And some people use the Tesla Recharger as a parking spot for hours even tho they get charged for it.

How long before the number of Teslas on the road start to swamp the superchargers and the Tesla service? It seems that Tesla has production hell then delivery hell. Surely, supercharger and service hell will come next for the customers.

Kenneth D Scott, former Chairman of the Board, Founder & Chemist
Answered Oct 4
As a 2013 Tesla S owner and a 1994 Dodge Diesel truck owner here is what I have found & believe:

When I bought my new Dodge Diesel, I had to shop around to purchase fuel for it. Today, I never have to worry about getting retail diesel.

When I purchased my Tesla, I had a lot of problems plugging it in, today I have no problem. Oh yes, I have cards for 3 commercial plug in sites (none Tesla) and a Cha de Mo adapter (Nissan Leaf) for my Tesla. Might add that I have even plugged into RV Parks with my 220 V plug in (comes with the car).

So, in a few years you will be able to plug into a lot of places with adpaters or Tesla’s Supercharger. Currently I can plug into our local grocery store (Blink charging station) with my Cha de Mo adapter (for a fast charge). I have used AV’s system in Eastern Oregon with a Cha de Mo adapter. Sure these cost me, but I have to pay to fill up my diesel pickup also.

Point I am getting at, soon there will be either Superchargers or Cha de Mo plug ins at most gasoline stations. As a Tesla S owner, I do not need them since the Superchargers are all over the Nation & free to me.

I might add that I have plugged into a Tesla (slow charger) at Motels in northern Montana, and stayed overnight in Missoula at a B&B with a slow plug in. I even plug into a Marina with 110 V (OK, so it takes 2 days to fill it up with Amps…who cares?).

Also, Tesla advises you on your trip if there are vacancies available or not for their super charging stations. Oh yes, Model 3 has to purchase their electricity, so soon more competition will be forthcoming.

Tesla have been installing new Superchargers quicker than demand so far... cant see a problem Wink
They have no hell going on atm with the Tesla 3 the highest grossing car in the USA....

U also forget that for 95% of the time electric Vehicle owners don't use a Gas Station at all, they recharge from their home to top up every night.... there wont be long waits and no one will having to wait 15 mins for a bowser every few days like it is now Smiley

I am me

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:59am

Yeh socko keeps forgetting that most normal people sleep at night and electric cars usually just need a top-up during this time !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 11:53am

Like lost puppies the neurotic Village Idiot Troll VIRI follow me, their HERO, around hoping I'll throw some scraps their way.

What a demeaning and humiliating way to have to behave. Penalty of a low IQ in a sick thick shrunken head ?

The troll's "minds" are about as weak and fragile as the suspension of a Tesla funeral "car".

100 ONE FREAKING HUNDRED!!!

Complaint Number: 10928135
Vehicle Identification Number: 5yjsa1dn0dfp21122
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2013
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.

What part of your car was affected? Suspension
What happened?
This is the car which swerved over a cliff and killed the driver.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/3318773-181/pd-default-story-headline-xy?galle...

I have attached photographs that show not only that the steering knuckle has snapped but the tread is worn off the tire. This can only have happened while the car was driving on the road.

This was almost certainly the cause of the crash.

This same effect of snapped suspension with worn tire can be seen in many other Tesla crashes…

Since about 2015 Tesla has redesigned the steering knuckle to a solid H-section instead of the hollow die-cast original.

There should be a recall to replace all of the earlier fragile versions. Many more images of snapped knuckles can be seen at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136377865@N05/sets/72157658490111523/

When did this happen? 12/30/2014
Was there a Crash? Yes
Was there a Police Report? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? Yes
Number of fatalities: 1
Number of injuries
Medical Attention Required? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 60

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #19 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 4:01pm

not 1 official report from the government . Try to post something that has merit Jules  Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #20 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 4:04pm

juliar wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 11:53am:
Like lost puppies the neurotic Village Idiot Troll VIRI follow me, their HERO, around hoping I'll throw some scraps their way.

What a demeaning and humiliating way to have to behave. Penalty of a low IQ in a sick thick shrunken head ?

The troll's "minds" are about as weak and fragile as the suspension of a Tesla funeral "car".

100 ONE FREAKING HUNDRED!!!

Complaint Number: 10928135
Vehicle Identification Number: 5yjsa1dn0dfp21122
Your Vehicle’s Make Model and Model Year: TESLA MODEL S 2013
Note: Your VIN, make, model, and year are all protected under the Privacy Act.

What part of your car was affected? Suspension
What happened?
This is the car which swerved over a cliff and killed the driver.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/3318773-181/pd-default-story-headline-xy?galle...

I have attached photographs that show not only that the steering knuckle has snapped but the tread is worn off the tire. This can only have happened while the car was driving on the road.

This was almost certainly the cause of the crash.

This same effect of snapped suspension with worn tire can be seen in many other Tesla crashes…

Since about 2015 Tesla has redesigned the steering knuckle to a solid H-section instead of the hollow die-cast original.

There should be a recall to replace all of the earlier fragile versions. Many more images of snapped knuckles can be seen at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136377865@N05/sets/72157658490111523/

When did this happen? 12/30/2014
Was there a Crash? Yes
Was there a Police Report? Yes
Were Vehicles Towed? Yes
Was there a Fire? No
Was there an injury or fatality? Yes
Number of fatalities: 1
Number of injuries
Medical Attention Required? No
How fast were you going? (in mph) 60

https://teslabears.club/uploads/default/original/1X/2b4861a51f443bb03e77b3ef8905...

https://teslabears.club/uploads/default/original/1X/315aa9c1cd771dad7515e7e96fd9...

A Marin County man who died when his car crashed down a Sonoma Coast cliff north of Jenner was identified Wednesday as Louis Francis Thoelecke, 65, of San Rafael, Sonoma County sheriff’s officials said.
Thoelecke was behind the wheel of a 2014 Tesla when the electric car veered off Highway 1 and crashed down a steep oceanside cliff about 5 miles north of Jenner, according to the CHP.
Related Stories

Authorities probe 2 deadly plunges off Hwy. 1 cliffs in 3 days

Hwy. 1 Cliff Crash
The Tesla wreckage was found about 300 feet below Highway 1 between Fort Ross and Meyers Grade roads.
A caller reported seeing the crashed car at about 8:20 a.m. Tuesday.

The cause of the crash was still under investigation. CHP Officer Jon Sloat said investigators were looking into several factors that lead them to suspect the crash was intentional on the part of the driver, including the lack of skid marks or other signs of evasive action to avoid crashing over the cliff, Sloat said. They are working with the San Rafael Police Department to look into Thoelecke’s state of mind before the crash.
That's the article u posted Jules the authorities think the man killed himself.... That really is a sad way for u 2 try and get up posts.....

I am me

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 10:22am

socko has just discovered car accidents Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 10:25am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 4:04pm:
The cause of the crash was still under investigation. CHP Officer Jon Sloat said investigators were looking into several factors that lead them to suspect the crash was intentional on the part of the driver, including the lack of skid marks or other signs of evasive action to avoid crashing over the cliff, Sloat said. They are working with the San Rafael Police Department to look into Thoelecke’s state of mind before the crash.
That's the article u posted Jules the authorities think the man killed himself.... That really is a sad way for u 2 try and get up posts.....

Must have been one of sockos LNP mates Wink

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:29am

2017 Tesla S VERY COMMON front ender. They DO NOT STOP very well do they ?

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #24 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:36am

maybe get some new pics Jules.
Probably ones not showing a bunch of other cars crashed up too. Why arnt u talking about all the other smashes in those lots and how none of those cars r safe ? Cheesy

I am me

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 9:32am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:36am:
maybe get some new pics Jules.
Probably ones not showing a bunch of other cars crashed up too. Why arnt u talking about all the other smashes in those lots and how none of those cars r safe ? Cheesy

the ones with a fossil fool tank and a safe revenue stream for big oil are always safe to socko Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 10:05am

How can two "persons" be so totally utterly technical IGNORANT ? But then that is normal for naive gullible ignorant easily fooled Greeny Type Trolls with shrunken heads with an IQ < 10.

TESLA S with another very common suspension crack and a wheel falls off and CCRRRAASSSHHH!!!!!!!

What a pile of unsafe poorly designed and manufactured junk!!!

« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2018 at 10:12am by juliar »  

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #27 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:24am

just 1 actual proof of this jules is all I ask... not a complaint or a observation... One report that back up what u say...….. Wink

I am me

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 1:06pm

Like a lost puppy the neurotic Village Idiot Troll VIRUS follows me, her HERO, around hoping I'll throw some scraps her way.

The weird Village Idiot Troll certainly shows proof of a very low IQ.

2017 Tesla Model X plows into something as the brakes fail - VERY common TESLA front end smash.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 2:59pm

Another car accident Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print