Send Topic Print
Even the monkeys... (Read 3863 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Even the monkeys...
Reply #45 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:33pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 2:19pm:
I was hoping you may be concerned with the quality of the forum and they way it is going..

perhaps not! Sad Sad Sad

Fact is cods, he only has eyes for India and 'house pets' to have a dig at me.  Any attempt by him to suggest otherwise is disingenuous and if he gave me permission to post a relevant PM he sent me, I can prove that.

His conduct, as you have said, is appalling and atrocious abuse, worse ~ he is cheered on by someone who really does live in a glass house when it comes to whose wife is Indian and whose is not.

And....after all, these things only occur in India never elsewhere in SE Asia....not.

Link.

And:

Link.

Aussie's wife probably isn't Indian anyways, just another faux personal detail he has dropped in order to be able to call "foul" when someone repeats it. He has dropped so many over the years, all turds in the tank now ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:41pm

I'll breach my own Rule on this stuff to deal with your crap.

Not once have I ever posted any false information about my life.....or personal details.  Not once.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:32pm

It's not relevant if Aussie's wife is an Indian or a Chinese or a camel herder's daughter from Faroffistania - Aussie is an internet identity and as such could be avatar for anything.... but apart from that the issues of ill-treatment of women should be addressed.

No need to suggest that all the Indians who come here are that kind - the kind who abuse and ill-treat women, though.  Some are well-educated and very responsible citizens.

One may, however, question the reasons our 'governments' feel the necessity to bring in hordes of people from what is mostly the third world, and create ghettoes and such, while ensuring that permanent unemployment will remain for many, and in some instances, social values fall......

Just reading Bob Ellis' "The Capitalism Delusion" - much of what he says focuses on the psychopathic disregard by the capitalist beneficiaries for all and anyone else.... whom they regard as 'lesser beings'.... thus, to that kind, destroying the fabric of a nation and creating within it huge divides is nothing to be concerned about...  after all - Rule TOP applies - they're only peasants... or TOL.. they're only losers.... startlingly reminiscent of what I've often told you about the pre-
revolution Leninists and their view of the common people.... SS-DD.  WE are the people - YOU are just the commoners (losers, low-lives, leaners, dole bludgers, etc)....

Discussion of broad issues of immigration policy and its impact is nowhere near any extreme view or discrimination, and is certainly not some personal attack on ethnic groups ......  as even the monkeys can tell you.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:41pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:44pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
I'll breach my own Rule on this stuff to deal with your crap.

Not once have I ever posted any false information about my life.....or personal details.  Not once.

A lie as many of us know.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print