Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Canberra we have a PROBLEM (Read 10301 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Canberra we have a PROBLEM
Reply #60 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Gandie... codsie... where are you?

The world needs an answer to how you would go about preventing these things in advance...... obviously deterrence via punishment after the event is not working.....

So what are your proposals for preventing such events across all of society?  what exactly is it that you expect 'Canberra' to do?  Impose martial law and lock up all men?  Or only those men who some woman decides she wants to put a hate on or throw a tizz about?  Do you want an instant arrest and imprisonment on any complaint?

What are you pair?  ShutzStaffeln members who expect the State to have absolute power over every individual without any constraints?

And yet you two would be the first to complain if YOUR rights were suddenly removed from you....

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

What is your answer?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:39pm

Education is a good start.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:39pm

I'm also busy chewing ass with codsie and Gandalf over women's deaths.... I'm surprised that all three of you aren't in that one since you are all equally bereft of understanding..... and strong on rhetoric, personal jibes, emotive comments, and pedantry.

None so blind as they who refuse to see.... I watched a movie just now to give you three time to consider your positions - nothing changes...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:39pm:

Indeed - then go find it...... I keep feeding it to you.. where's Karnie, BTW?  Can't imagine what would keep him/her from the same endless useless pedantic arguments....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:39pm:

Now how do you intend to go about this 'education' that will prevent the insane, the drug-crazed, the alienated/radicalised, the criminally minded, the bent, the twisted and the lame-asses...... even the (gasps) ethnically pre-disposed to devouring cat meat??

How about we just put all men into Das Konzentrationslageren and only allow out those who have proven their 'social cleanliness'?

What is it YOU would expect 'Canberra' The Almighty to do?  We know in advance what Labor will do.... what are your thoughts on such violent invasion of human and legal rights on whim?

'e-ducation' - the drawing out of knowledge acquired and thought through....

In providing your answer - you - and cods and Gandalf the Lame - will improve your very own education on these issues..... you see - no such issue stands alone.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 5:53am

Greg... Gandie... codsie.... where are you... radio check, over....

I'm waiting for your answer to the simple question:-

What do YOU propose as the means of controlling and cutting out the unrelated and totally different in nature and content acts of violence you are discussing?

And please - try to keep the hate speech and rhetorical distortions out of it, attacking the messenger of peace and so forth and inferring some kind of weakness or wrongness in him as your means of discussion ... Gandie made that mistake - now the piper wants paying ..... you should know better than that by now....

LIST!!  And come on, little girlies - we need Karnie here as well.. get all the remedial students in one class.... for the sake of efficiency.... it's been over nine hours since the question was asked and still no response...

Will it be:-  (just suggestions here - you do understand suggestions?):-

a) The Athenian/Persian wars solution -** "Hear ye, O Athenians, that walls of paper law shall be thy salvation!"  Will you build walls of paper around your person.. or set sail in paper ships and thus escape The Heathen?

b) A New Commissariat run and staffed by Feminists and one or two Tango Mikes (Token Men) to make it look good, with Flying Squads of Commissars Of Protection Of All (meaning women only - but hey - let's not quibble -first things first as they said way back in 1992) (KGB - Killing Bad Guys and with an informer in every apartment block and on every street corner) holding session in every town and village, rounding up all the men and interrogating them to determine their social purity.... and gulaging any with even a whiff of suspicion or better still, marching them off into a quiet wood and a bullet to the back of the head and dumped in a shallow mass grave?  Every town and village left socially clean and in accord with the Commissariat and the People's New Democratic Republic Of Canberra.

c)  Simply gulag all men (except, of course the Lobotomised Eunuchs) and vet them for social purity and cleanliness of thought, run them through re-education classes and self-examination groups and self-criticism sessions, and send them back, once purified, out into the world newly re-created and ready to serve their mistresses?

d)  Capture all the schools and begin to indoctrinate men from the age of three or four in the Right Way to do things and Be a New Man .... no need of course, to bring in such Sexist ™ things as advising girls never to walk home alone at night drunk, or go to a party alone and get drunk, or leave a drink unattended, or get tangled up with losers, drug addicts, blokes with guns and tattoos and criminal records... rabid religious types... or to suggest that gay etc types should keep it to themselves and mind their own business and give others the same privilege etc....

e)  Drive men out of the houses of learning and certain areas of work, all of which are Raging Hotbeds of Non-rape, with claims of rape and sexual assault and harassment, and especially government positions and establishments which exercise social control*** .... and thus facilitate the establishment of Feminist Hegemony via superior education and thus higher earning capacity and social control etc.....

Your suggestions are welcomed...... if you have the balls...

What is YOUR solution?

** The Delphic Oracles of High Feminism surrounded by their Praetorian Guard of Lobotomised Eunuchs

*** The public service first, then teaching.... moved on to the Police and Armed Forces and Politics now, not to mention the cream of professions .... if any other group, say the Chinese or the Indonesians or the Russians or the Middle Eastern Muslims - tried that on - there'd be a war and sanctions on all sides to keep them out - but this Special Interest Group of self-confessed supremacists bent on bringing down the nation as it now stands?  The sky's the limit and the Eunuchs are lining up to help them!!
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:30am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 7:41am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:14pm:
cods wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Gandalf... GANDALF.. stay with me, buddy... dustoff is only two minutes out... don't you go to sleep on me.... you can still win this one........ just hang in there....

grap go write a book about how hard done by you are just because you were born a man.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

maybe even start a thread on what a sad life you have  just because you are a man.... Cry Cry Cry Cry

Don't beat the man - discuss the issue of government sponsored violence as its chosen means to resolve the issues of violence... and how that is doomed to failure because it IS violence.

when you decide you will discuss in a sensible manner  let me know.....in the mean time  its hard to tell what the hell you are on about..

you are not writing a fantasy book... why not try normal every day English for a change..

what he hell is govt sponsored violence?????>..

grow up grap...if you want people to engage with you.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 11:18am

cods wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 7:41am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:14pm:
cods wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Gandalf... GANDALF.. stay with me, buddy... dustoff is only two minutes out... don't you go to sleep on me.... you can still win this one........ just hang in there....

grap go write a book about how hard done by you are just because you were born a man.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

maybe even start a thread on what a sad life you have  just because you are a man.... Cry Cry Cry Cry

Don't beat the man - discuss the issue of government sponsored violence as its chosen means to resolve the issues of violence... and how that is doomed to failure because it IS violence.

when you decide you will discuss in a sensible manner  let me know.....in the mean time  its hard to tell what the hell you are on about..

you are not writing a fantasy book... why not try normal every day English for a change..

Not my fault you don't understand history and politics... and the actual functioning of violence in a society and what violence is....

Simple question:-  What is your solution to these totally separate and widespread acts of violence?

Two questions:-  What exactly is it you want Canberra to do? 

Not hard, really - what is your plan to resolve these issues, cods - other than criticise me for asking and explaining a few possibilities to you...  very sensible of me....

I know - let's go for the Labor sheila's way:-

e)  Pass in draconian (and totally illegal) legislation that mandates that any man, anywhere, at any time who is suspected of even the remotest possibility of upsetting any woman, will be arbitrarily arrested, confined and will have a record against him for being arrested as a potential violent person.  Then legislate in similar fashion that if he ever 're-offends' by the same standard (or utter lack of) he will be arrested, confined and charged with a criminal offence, causing his life to be destroyed for life and he personally held up as a violent criminal to everyone.

In order to secure this, 'encourage' the forces of law to approach any and all such issues with the clear intent of 'confronting a violent person', and thus use violence against him, and then use further violence by charging him falsely with assaulting police and such... then add to it further violence with a court upholding such pure insanity and handing out a totally unwarranted in most cases set of dictates on behaviour, with the only proof required of any breach being any complaint at all by the same (lack of) standard.

Do that enough times to enough men, and the rest will get the message .....

The trouble with that, for all you sycophantic apologists with your utter lack of thinking and moral standing, is that each and every one of these actions is an act of violence itself, and thus in no way mitigates violence overall, but actively creates violence in four ways:-

i) it enables any woman for any reason to have direct violence exerted against any man with or without any reason - i.e. it is handing to one party in any situation absolute power and control over the other, and thus violence is inevitable from that controlling person.  The corollary is that this is a clear handing to women of absolute power over any relationship with a man, no matter how trivial that relationship.  **

ii) it enables the forces of law to (illegally) exert violence against any man with or without any reason - but just because they can and are allowed and actively encouraged to do so.

iii) It place an absolute 'right' to unmitigated violence in the hands of the state via its police and courts (and specified individuals and groups), against a specified group within society without any reference to Law as it stands - a clear Crime Against Humanity and an utter travesty of the use of law.

iv)  It provokes revenge and retaliation (note that word) in many ways in many of those men raped of their rights in this way, and the end result, as the Dalai Lama said - is unpredictable..... but certainly in the long run will be more deaths in countless ways, including increasingly of police and magistrates, and eventually (finally some justice) politicians who support this kind of Ultra-Fascist insanity.  Declare war and eventually you will get what you wish for......

Men raped of their right to a quiet civilised reasoned life in these ways will indeed get the message - the message is that violence is the way to go.... and it matters not one whit if you steal a lamb or a sheep...

I cannot train fools....... I try, lord, how I try.... Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

** Of course (wink, wink) we all know that is the end game... all this guff about rape and rape culture and violence cobbled together under one roof is a thin disguise for handing total control of society to women.... no such thing as power sharing and equality there, eh?  When will you people understand that, when I discuss these things - women and feminism are two separate things?  I adore women - I loathe feminism.... get with it, children.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2018 at 11:32am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #68 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 11:50am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
You exaggerate ridiculously when you say nonsense such as 'shrill', 'always assuming sinister intentions on the part of women, subtly denigrating women' and so forth - NONE of which are evident in what I write and say.  Rather, it is the case that I dispassionately review the actual effects of such nonsense, and point out the very real violence involved in this artificial promotion of women's power and destruction of our society, and the very real loss of rights involved.... as well as pointing out the simple reality that trying so desperately to use violence and a reign of fear to create 'peace' (by one standard only, and an illegal one) is never going to resolve the real issues of violence - but such an approach is guaranteed to actively BE and PROMOTE violence.

Oh Grappler, you want to know why you are being "shrill"? Lets start with this absurd accusation of "violence" against men. What utter nonsense to describe a sore ego and a bit of  preciousness in these terms. How many men have died just this week as a result of this "violence" by women? How many this year? Does it beat the 62 women hmm? Wow what an absolute insult, to actually use that term "violence", when we have an actual epidemic of violence, where real people actually die, in the opposite direction.

You want more "shrill" - we could talk about hysterical terms like the "destruction of our society", and just rub more salt into the wounds of real victims by saying "the very real loss of rights". Really grappler? 62 people, just this year, have lost their right to not be murdered. And you have the spunk to frame this more as a loss of men's rights? Shame on you.

Oh, and in case you're still confused about demeaning women - describing some tin-foil hat conspiracy to wage "violence" against all men by some dastardly group you call "labor sheilas", is pretty much right on the money. Not to mention this whole "~2 violent deaths a week doesn't matter because its really some femi-nazi conspiracy against men" theme

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 11:50am:
Oh Grappler, you want to know why you are being "shrill"? Lets start with this absurd accusation of "violence" against men. What utter nonsense to describe a sore ego and a bit of  preciousness in these terms. How many men have died just this week as a result of this "violence" by women? How many this year? Does it beat the 62 women hmm? Wow what an absolute insult, to actually use that term "violence", when we have an actual epidemic of violence, where real people actually die, in the opposite direction.

You want more "shrill" - we could talk about hysterical terms like the "destruction of our society", and just rub more salt into the wounds of real victims by saying "the very real loss of rights". Really grappler? 62 people, just this year, have lost their right to not be murdered. And you have the spunk to frame this more as a loss of men's rights? Shame on you.

Oh, and in case you're still confused about demeaning women - describing some tin-foil hat conspiracy to wage "violence" against all men by some dastardly group you call "labor sheilas", is pretty much right on the money. Not to mention this whole "~2 violent deaths a week doesn't matter because its really some femi-nazi conspiracy against men" theme

You have no idea, do you? 

What part of unwarranted complaint leading to official intervention leading to court sanction leading to conviction as a criminal do you no understand as being violence direct sponsored and promoted by the State?

What part of the fundamental right to go about your peaceful life without the state intervening in such a violent manner being abrogated do you not understand?

The right to not be killed that you mention is all well and good for law-abiding people, but like all rights is impossible to uphold in every instance - once again - what is your solution to the issues of totally separate and totally different incidents occurring in society?  Again emotive rhetoric without any suggestion of how to rectify it.  You are being hysterical again.

Nobody is 'rubbing the salt into the wounds of real victims' - real victims have every effort of the law behind them, and MEN-dominated society punishes them ruthlessly, and you are now discussing those who choose to be victims in their own mind without reference to fact.  You need desperately to get out more away from your mama's knee.  What possible connection could there be between some drunk sheila throwing a tizz and getting upset and a real victim of real and provable violence? Are you suggesting they are one and the same and that all women are victims all the time? You really are a dreamer duped by feminist propaganda and a calculated campaign - and deliberately so.

Are you suggesting we should move instantly to the scenario in 'Minority Report' where a person can be imprisoned and even executed because he/she MIGHT do something in the future, based on a subjective prescient reading of three persons?

You seriously imagine for one moment that the only 'solution' of feminist-dominated Labor at this time, being more and more draconian legislation to control men under any circumstances - is NOT violence?  You're being hysterical again, and it is you who need to remove your tinfoil hat and your blinkers.

Try reading up on feminist literature - all women are victims by being women in a male-dominated society; all women are subject to a culture of rape and of fear of rape (you can see that every time they go out and get pissed); men are the oppressor; the oppressor has no rights; removal of rights of the oppressor is a valid force in society; men should be kept on a tight rein and only allowed out for breeding purposes ...... that kind of paranoid fantasy is what pervades and dominates feminist and eunuch thinking.

You Stalinist Fascist thinking needs some very careful work, son.... in this country we don't have the Commissars or the Gestapo going around and arbitrarily arresting and executing people..... but what you and your kind are demanding - without offering a single valid approach to the issues, BTW - is exactly that, with a mere difference in degree and not kind.

Keep trying - you cannot win the reality stakes with this one, not when you choose to be blind.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:47pm

Now come on, Gandalf - try to get real for a change and actually answer the question instead of lobbing your puerile jibes at me - I can slice and dice you all day, but to no avail if you will not address the issue:-

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN TO PREVENT THE KIND OF INCIDENTS THAT LEAD TO SIX TOTALLY DIFFERENT DEATHS SEPARATED BY HUNDREDS AND SOMETIMES THOUSANDS OF MILES ACROSS VARIOUS STATES OF AUSTRALIA?  HOW WOULD YOU HAVE PREVENTED THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING?

You apologists for rape of rights have not one weapon of reason in your armoury - just repeating over and over the same old personal jibes at the more learned and erudite messenger.

Now answer the question if you dare - WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION?

cods?  Greg?  You're welcome to contribute in class as well.... after all, you three know all the answers.... so please - enlighten us all!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 1:08pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 11:18am:
ods wrote Today at 7:41am:
Ye Grappler wrote Yesterday at 8:14pm:
cods wrote Yesterday at 6:44pm:
Ye Grappler wrote Yesterday at 6:39pm:

grap go write a book about how hard done by you are just because you were born a man.... 

maybe even start a thread on what a sad life you have  just because you are a man....   

Not my fault you don't understand history and politics... and the actual functioning of violence in a society and what violence is....

Simple question:-  What is your solution to these totally separate and widespread acts of violence?

Two questions:-  What exactly is it you want Canberra to do? 

Not hard, really - what is your plan to resolve these issues, cods - other than criticise me for asking and explaining a few possibilities to you...  very sensible of me....

I know - let's go for the Labor sheila's way:-

seriously i still dont understand a word you say

maybe you had better stick with gandy  he has better luck than I...

as it is you appear to believe unless the 6 deaths all took place in the one state at the same time..

there really is so little to talk about.. Sad

yet any thread on women being attacked and murdered,in you come to fight for the males you believe are killed but ignored....

did you say there are no women in jails for murdering male partners???????....I cant remember  Roll Eyes Roll Eyesits pretty much what you believe...

you know there are a lot of tv shows on right now   with husbands who kill their wives and pretend to the world they ran off with a lover  leaving their beloved child or children behind.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its true!  some of these guys have actually got away with their crime for 30 odd years... Angry Angry

for the life of me I cannot recall one case where a women has been arrested 30 years later charged with murdering her husband....

women do not tend to murder then bury or chop the body up so it can be discarded nice and easy......then move the boyfriend into the house and carry on as if nothing had happened....

I would like to see for a start

when anyone!  and that goes for both sexes break and AVO or DVO rules.......they go to jail... no second chances....

unless these DVOs have teeth they are a complete waste of time...

every case where a person is being threatened must be taken seriously by the Police....

no one should live in fear...because of some madman...

not just  Pollies like SHY.. Angry

I am very angry about that!...one law for them and one for the rest of us.......no thanks..

the person arrested for the murder of Kirstie   does in fact have a police record.....

Quote:
He was arrested on outstanding warrants for multiple alleged offences, including fraud, resisting an officer, possess prohibited drug and custody of a knife in a public place.

so whats your solution grap??.. give up because we cant save them all?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 1:11pm

I am responding to you grap....

so what would you do...\\

give up?? because its all too hard..

and these murders dont take place in one spot...???

seriously!!!!  thats paramount for you!

unbelievable.. Angry

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 1:32pm

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN TO PREVENT THE KIND OF INCIDENTS THAT LEAD TO SIX TOTALLY DIFFERENT DEATHS SEPARATED BY HUNDREDS AND SOMETIMES THOUSANDS OF MILES ACROSS VARIOUS STATES OF AUSTRALIA?  HOW WOULD YOU HAVE PREVENTED THESE THINGS FROM HAPPENING?

No suggestion that I thought they were all in one state, cods.

I can see no valid solution to these problems, without our legislators bringing in absolute arbitrary arrest and imprisonment on any suspicion - which they emphatically cannot do.  Labor carrying on about it is as real as their carrying on about the mythical wage gap - there is no real answer, short of making vastly unequal treatment of groups in this nation.

GregPec said 'education', but when asked, would not elaborate....

And I'm not fighting for the men killed and ignored - that goes without saying and is a simple statement of reality - I'm defending this society against the encroachment of despotic government governed by Stalinist/Fascist non-reasoning .... and asking those who actively seek total control by government what their solution is to the problems raised.

I can't get an answer - so I'll go to Bro Shortenski when I get back from the doc's (again) - only a minor non-virulent leukemia, very common in my age group and not a problem (just a specific kind of blood cell cloning itself a little) from the haematologists - still waiting for one of those docs to say 'Gulf War Syndrome' or similar... but I won't lead them....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 1:38pm

In cases where the guy (or woman) is a clear nutter - certainly steps should be taken in advance - and once could be - blame the Carr 'government' for selling off the mental homes....

The guy in Wollongong carried a knife and was a known nutter...  like Rosie's old man who killed their son ..... these were preventable by using the now-near-defunct Mental Health Act(s), and that they were not is a clear dereliction of duty by the State.

Where there is a proven history of GENUINE violence - and that is becoming more and more the kicker even with cops, who, in NSW are called out to hundreds of thousands of complaints and only around 5-6% end up in court - some action should be taken....and that would have to depend on the level of violence that has occurred and been proven - not just some vague guess of what might be ....

Our legal system does not permit the State to intrude with violence without proper cause - and nor should it or ever be allowed to do so.

As for the rest - you cannot stop random and unexpected attacks.... they happen.. and no amount of 'education' and such will change that.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Send Topic Print