Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Canberra we have a PROBLEM (Read 10365 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Canberra we have a PROBLEM
Reply #45 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:37am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:02am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:58am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:47am:
Well for me, I just don't rape and/or murder.

It's really not that difficult.

So you advocate that all other men - obviously a lower breed - should be taught not to rape and murder?

Rape is THE lowest incidence non-lethal crime and murder even lower  - tell me your solution.....

Demonise all men except your group, who are obviously above suspicion..

That's what it sounds like, Grigor... classical elitist nonsense.... if I want that kind of thinking, I need only look at Pauline Hanson.... 'I'm a self-made business woman who did it all myself, and all you unemployed etc out there are just leaners!'

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's mainly the men who are doing all the raping and killing, isn't it?

Nobody had to teach me not to rape and murder, by the way - it's just not something I've ever considered doing.

I don't know, I'm just funny like that.

If you look at society as a whole - men are killed by violent acts more than women, and men do predominate in both the killing and the raping.

My question is how are you to go about 'teaching' men not to rape and murder, since those who will do so will not be taught anyway - and when you say 'men' - you include all men except yourself, who you say does not need teaching those things.

How are you going to sort out who needs it and who doesn't?  Other than on the purely self-reporting basis you apply to yourself?

Wait for the Labor sheilas to get hold of the reins - and see what happens then... more monstering of countless men in the fervent and futile hope that by doing so, a few bad ones might be caught or prevented - meanwhile your very actions in monstering more and more men is itself unwarranted violence and thus adds fuel to the fire, as well as encouraging false complaints from women, and creating an inevitable response from many of those afflicted men.

Inflicting violence on an entire social group as a means of seeking to control wrongful behaviour of a few within that group has never worked yet... and leads to retaliation in every way.

So - I ask again - what is your solution... not just your personal pious anecdote.  Why would you begin to imagine that under such 'laws', you will not be targeted at random in this ongoing campaign of terror??

Being a self-proclaimed 'good guy' never saved a single victim of any holocaust.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:43am

Now, Grasshoppers - I am going to a haematologist for some tests, and am anticipating the questions marks I will see above her head over my injuries and illnesses....

I'll be back later to chew on your asses some more....

That'll Do, Don-kay!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:16pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:28am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:24am:
Why?

Please elaborate.

Easy, its BS.

Mehh. Like you'd know anyway.  Grin Grin Grin
You probably don't know what real food tasted like.

As you were.  Wink

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #48 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:22pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:16pm:
Why?

Please elaborate.

Easy, its BS.

As you were.  Wink

You mean apart from my knowledge of digestive processes on DNA, opposed to your dr google?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 2:50pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:33pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
cods wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
get a life aussie....you want to split hairs  go somewhere else..

I am not splitting hairs cods.  I am tired of sob sister man bashing and putting it down to something called domestic violence.  It is what it is....six women murdered in one week, and that is what Government needs to address and drill down into.  "DV" simplistic sob sisters do not help.

Mothra will probably take you to task for that. Can you post the outcome here?

If you really want her response/opinion, you know where to find it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #50 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:10pm

I am not splitting hairs cods.  I am tired of sob sister man bashing and putting it down to something called domestic violence.  It is what it is....six women murdered in one week, and that is what Government needs to address and drill down into.  "DV" simplistic sob sisters do not help.

If a particular type of problem can be identified, then that is actually useful in finding a solution. Violence against women is actually a "thing" Aussie, and identifying it and understanding its causes may actually save lives.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:02am:

So you advocate that all other men - obviously a lower breed - should be taught not to rape and murder?

Rape is THE lowest incidence non-lethal crime and murder even lower  - tell me your solution.....

That's what it sounds like, Grigor... classical elitist nonsense.... if I want that kind of thinking, I need only look at Pauline Hanson.... 'I'm a self-made business woman who did it all myself, and all you unemployed etc out there are just leaners!'

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's mainly the men who are doing all the raping and killing, isn't it?

Nobody had to teach me not to rape and murder, by the way - it's just not something I've ever considered doing.

I don't know, I'm just funny like that.

If you look at society as a whole - men are killed by violent acts more than women, and men do predominate in both the killing and the raping.

My question is how are you to go about 'teaching' men not to rape and murder, since those who will do so will not be taught anyway - and when you say 'men' - you include all men except yourself, who you say does not need teaching those things.

How are you going to sort out who needs it and who doesn't?  Other than on the purely self-reporting basis you apply to yourself?

Wait for the Labor sheilas to get hold of the reins - and see what happens then... more monstering of countless men in the fervent and futile hope that by doing so, a few bad ones might be caught or prevented - meanwhile your very actions in monstering more and more men is itself unwarranted violence and thus adds fuel to the fire, as well as encouraging false complaints from women, and creating an inevitable response from many of those afflicted men.

Inflicting violence on an entire social group as a means of seeking to control wrongful behaviour of a few within that group has never worked yet... and leads to retaliation in every way.

So - I ask again - what is your solution... not just your personal pious anecdote.  Why would you begin to imagine that under such 'laws', you will not be targeted at random in this ongoing campaign of terror??

Being a self-proclaimed 'good guy' never saved a single victim of any holocaust.....

Grappler mostly your posts are pretty mundane, nothing out of the ordinary standard sentiments. But I have noticed when it comes to topics about women and sexism/misogyny, you suddenly get quite shrill. Who knows, maybe you had some bad personal experience with a divorce, I don't know, and I don't want to know.

Your sentiments about women are pretty emblematic of the problem our society faces on the issue of women: male victimhood, always assuming sinister intentions on the part of women, subtly denigrating women etc. The way I see it, a problem like violence against women has two components: 1. the very small number of actual offenders/potential offenders and 2. a significantly larger population of enablers - those men (and possibly some women) who put on this "nothing to see here folks - why are you so mean to men!!??" routine - exactly like you are doing now. These people create a sort of 'vibe' that instills into the sub-conscious of society the idea that misogyny and its logical extension - violence against women - is maybe not so bad. This is the fuel that the actual offenders need to offend.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:33pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:31am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:30am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:10am:

She owned a fish and chip shop.

And still views those without work as a lesser breed....

Ironic really isn't it.

Yes - sadly she talks the talk without walking the walk....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:43pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
Grappler mostly your posts are pretty mundane, nothing out of the ordinary standard sentiments. But I have noticed when it comes to topics about women and sexism/misogyny, you suddenly get quite shrill. Who knows, maybe you had some bad personal experience with a divorce, I don't know, and I don't want to know.

Your sentiments about women are pretty emblematic of the problem our society faces on the issue of women: male victimhood, always assuming sinister intentions on the part of women, subtly denigrating women etc. The way I see it, a problem like violence against women has two components: 1. the very small number of actual offenders/potential offenders and 2. a significantly larger population of enablers - those men (and possibly some women) who put on this "nothing to see here folks - why are you so mean to men!!??" routine - exactly like you are doing now. These people create a sort of 'vibe' that instills into the sub-conscious of society the idea that misogyny and its logical extension - violence against women - is maybe not so bad. This is the fuel that the actual offenders need to offend.

Gandalf - all of your posts are meaningless and flawed, and you have no idea what you are talking about beyond petty prejudices and emotive nonsense.

Misogyny as currently used, for example, does not exist, and your conclusions are arrant nonsense.

Ah - I see - so any quiet and reasoned impartial discussion of the very real functioning and impact of certain 'laws' is now 'shrill'?

I could go through the rest of your nonsensical post - but can't be bothered.

It is FACT that governments set the current mode of 'dv law' in place, with a zero standard of proof and an end run around the rule of law - so as to permit its agencies the 'right' to engage in social war, and steal legal firearms from the community, with secondary objective of instilling in men a fear that unless they 'behave' by that absurd standard - they stand to be devastated in their reputations, their livelihoods, their home and home life, their family, and everything they spend a lifetime working to accumulate.

The entire aim of these non-laws is to use the instruments of government to enforce control over much of society by women - a stupid, short-sighted, and totally absurd thing, given that it effectively destroys the basis of our society - family - and is an utter violation of any attempt at reasoned discussion holding sway in the home (etc) rather than crass bullying.

You exaggerate ridiculously when you say nonsense such as 'shrill', 'always assuming sinister intentions on the part of women, subtly denigrating women' and so forth - NONE of which are evident in what I write and say.  Rather, it is the case that I dispassionately review the actual effects of such nonsense, and point out the very real violence involved in this artificial promotion of women's power and destruction of our society, and the very real loss of rights involved.... as well as pointing out the simple reality that trying so desperately to use violence and a reign of fear to create 'peace' (by one standard only, and an illegal one) is never going to resolve the real issues of violence - but such an approach is guaranteed to actively BE and PROMOTE violence.

Not my fault that so many of you have simply no idea of what actually constitutes violence and a reign of terror in place of reason, decency, sense and humanity.

I hold your kind responsible for the rising casualties on all sides in this mindless government-created war of women on men, and of the state on men.

One day you apologists for the war on men will work out that exerting violence on vague suspicion will never resolve violence as an issue, but is itself an active promotion of violence as the means to an end.

Your problem here, Gandalf, is that you're one of those sycophants who seek to vilify any attempt at fair discussion of the real issues involved in the by now twenty-five plus year war on men here in the West, into some sort of gutter level hatred of women and similar nonsense.  That is a coward's way of avoiding the issues.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2018 at 5:13pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:16pm:
Why?

Please elaborate.

Easy, its BS.

As you were.  Wink

You mean apart from my knowledge of digestive processes on DNA, opposed to your dr google?

So you're a scientist?
Professor?
Desk clerk at the gp?
Or just another personal trainer that's read a book?

Explaining means to go in depth. Something that you seem very scared to do round here. Why is that?
Cut the one line bullshit out and type away. Explain your experience ffs.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:39pm

Gandalf... GANDALF.. stay with me, buddy... dustoff is only two minutes out... don't you go to sleep on me.... you can still win this one........ just hang in there....

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:10pm:

If a particular type of problem can be identified, then that is actually useful in finding a solution. Violence against women is actually a "thing" Aussie, and identifying it and understanding its causes may actually save lives.

ahhh at last a man of few words...

thank you gandalf.. so far you and I almost never see eye to eye...yet on this we are bang on...

anything at all that will reduce  women dying at the hands of angry nasty men...

so many change the direction of this thread  I stopped posting in it, it makes me sick..

but here you are one of the least I would expect btw... bringing the topic back on line..with old fashioned commonsense..

it is about WOMEN BEING MURDERED....

6 in the one week in this!!!! our beloved country...

which doesnt even seem to make a dent in some folks
brains... they dont even want to talk about it...

just themselves....priceless   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so thanks gandalf......splitting hairs on whether it is Dv or any other kind of Bloody violence  doesnt make it any the less VIOLENT  or any the less BLOODY....

most are in fact due to relationship problems....

does anyone think for instance  had the police had the ability to help Kirstie after receiving some very ugly messages over a long period of time....she may very well be alive today?????>..

its just a silly question...one that wont come up in court......b ut none the less   the police didnt help her at all WHY?... doesnt anyone think we should do better than leave young women to actually be attacked before the police intervene?.....

for all we know at least one of these other 5 women who are now dead...

were told the same thing..

when he harms you call us.. Roll Eyes

I for one do not believe we take this as seriously as we should...

DVO and AVOs are pieces of paper !!!!!!!!

we have heard so many times  that if the rules are broken   NOTHING HAPPENS....they do not go to jail....for breaking a rule....WHY?>..

sadly the facts are it is MOSTLY MEN KILLING WOMEN 

mostly it is women they have had a relationship with...

why is that classed as man bashing if in reality it is a FACT>....

why am I classed as A SOB SISTER because I start a thread on something I believe is worth talking about.???>.

do those who complain have something to hide?? Roll Eyes

because one could be forgiven for thinking along those lines...

somehow  what we are doing is not working....

lets not forget all those that are missing..

an awful lot are females

or young men ....just gone............

surely  its worth talking about....at least!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Gandalf... GANDALF.. stay with me, buddy... dustoff is only two minutes out... don't you go to sleep on me.... you can still win this one........ just hang in there....

grap go write a book about how hard done by you are just because you were born a man.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

maybe even start a thread on what a sad life you have  just because you are a man.... Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:14pm

cods wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:44pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:39pm:

grap go write a book about how hard done by you are just because you were born a man.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

maybe even start a thread on what a sad life you have  just because you are a man.... Cry Cry Cry Cry

Don't beat the man - discuss the issue of government sponsored violence as its chosen means to resolve the issues of violence... and how that is doomed to failure because it IS violence.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:17pm

" had the police had the ability to help Kirstie after receiving some very ugly messages over a long period of time....she may very well be alive today"

The police said they received no formal complaints and her family said she made none.... she posted it on Facebook...

I'll ask you two again - what exactly are your proposals for preventing such things as this murder?

I know how hard it is to answer a direct question and how easy to satisfy yourself with emotive utterances and no fact and to shoot the messenger....... but please - walk into it....

All the world wondered.....

Jesus - even GregPec won't come at this one...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print