Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
Canberra we have a PROBLEM (Read 10361 times)
Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Canberra we have a PROBLEM
Reply #150 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 8:40pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 8:30am:
cods wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 8:26am:
yes aqua I understand all that...

however most leaning is done in the HOME....as I have pointed out already  most mums and dads work full time  they give their kids the ipad  and leave it at that..

good manners went out years ago...its push and shove now...no respect at any age....even the oldies are as miserable as sin....

do you seriously think everyone is going to start educating their kids on how we should treat each other???>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes it doesnt seem to be important today!

have you for instance noticed anyone changing after they have been banned on ozpol for being rude???

I havent!they come back and carry on the same way as they always have.......maybe they can bl;ame their parents for their upbringing.....

I do know in my time we took responsibility for our own actions......I cannot remember using the blame card....

So why do most mums and dads work full time?
To earn money to pay the ever increasing bills.
Why are the bills increasing so much?
What happens if mum and dad don't pay the bills?
Why has life become so fast paced and expensive in this country?

To pay for other people to look after their kids. My kids were never in childcare. Their parents looked after them. That is the problem, children divorced from their parents care. We live 5000k away from the use of grandparents as carers so we both worked part time to make sure one of us was looking after them. My sister used my parents as child care and even me. The family looked after the children and it cost nothing.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:34pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 8:40pm:
y?

To pay for other people to look after their kids. My kids were never in childcare. Their parents looked after them. That is the problem, children divorced from their parents care. We live 5000k away from the use of grandparents as carers so we both worked part time to make sure one of us was looking after them. My sister used my parents as child care and even me. The family looked after the children and it cost nothing

too right.... I got a part time job when my youngest was 9...she thought mI was terrible although the hours 10 to 2.didnt harm her in anyway.....guess who has gone to work through 2 children.....

their priorities are different today cu....the kids have to have the best of everything..something breaks replace it immediately...mum and dad must each  have their own car....as well as latest mob phones..laptops...holidays....and on and on it goes....its a competition out there now..

just because homes were a lot cheaper years ago doesnt mean it was easier to get...in fact it was harder  no govt first home buyers...no childcare..

we thought nothing of it.. just got on with it  and WENT WITHOUT to save for a deposit....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and another thing our first home was 10 sq....I tell you today the bathroom has to be that size....

and what a miserable unhappy lot we are producing...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #152 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:24am

Canberra - you ARE the problem...

Paul Keating's blackmail over the states on funding dictated that all states would adopt universal 'domestic violence laws' - all along the same lines, and all based on the idea that any alleged 'feeling' of the complainant was sufficient for action....

NSW, specifically, leapt on this as THE golden chance to remove licenced firearms from the community - a move defeated at the previous poll - and dictated that the NSW Police, by regulation and not law, could remove firearms legally held etc from anyone ACCUSED under this totally non-existent standard of proof.

THAT is the truth of 'domestic violence laws' - and the totally insane extension of the meaning of 'violence' etc by the self-interested and power-seeking feminist groups has lead us to the current war by women on men.

What are MY suggestions for stopping the war of women on men? 

Declare peace, stop bashing men as aquascoot says, stop the vile rape of men in divorce and child support, and totally repudiate and then repeal these ridiculous laws and regulations, and permit people to resolve their own issues like the adults they claim to be.

And don't start on the women killed by nutters...... we've covered that.  You can't stop nutters.... they will always be with us....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 8:43am

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: A 58-year-old baker allegedly stabbed his former partner to death in her bed after she refused his advances and told him she was seeing someone else.

James Fredes and Erana Nahu, 43, lived together with their two children, aged seven and eight, in Glenfield despite their relationship ending 18 months ago when Ms Nahu began an affair with a work colleague.

Fredes became “enraged” when Ms Nahu elbowed him in the ribs as he climbed into her bed around 1am on Thursday looking for “intimacy” and to restart their relationship, police alleged.

here you go grap... a classic case of a male being DRIVEN to kill a female..

of course its the womens fault....

I do trust you havent missed an episode of the HANDMAIDENS TALE.. its the sort of world I am sure you would feel right at home in...

What are MY suggestions for stopping the war of women on men? 

Quote:
Declare peace, stop bashing men as aquascoot says, stop the vile rape of men in divorce and child support, and totally repudiate and then repeal these ridiculous laws and regulations, and permit people to resolve their own issues like the adults they claim to be.

I believe the man in question here... did solve this issue like an adult... Smiley Smiley Smiley

as probably did the other 6.. Smiley

women also have a habit of falling  of very  high balconies  ... ooops another problem solved...by adults of course...

you seem to believe that because in your opinion men have been dealt a bad deal by the family court that hands them a reason to use violence against any women.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

why do you think it IS mostly women that seek DVOs..???????????.....

the laws are made for all.....when they talk about DV   

its doesnt say Male DV or FEMALE DV....there is no him or her.....she clouts him he calls the police its called DV..

so why do you think more women seek DVOs..????????

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:05am

2 points Cods.

1  women actually hit men more in relationships then vice versa.
but the likelihood that a woman can do serious damage to a man (unless she hits him with an object)is very low, whereas a man with his thicker chest can do serious damage.

2  with regards your anecdote above with Ms nahu.
whilst there is no excuse for his behaviour, the most important drive in nature is the drive to have your DNA survive and women hold the keys to whether a man is going to have this drive met or not.
so whilst she has every right to reject his advances, the biological truth is that this is the absolute worst and most deeply primordial rejection that a woman can give to a man.
because , at a deep primitive level , it says to the man that his DNA (ie himself) would be better off being eliminated from the face of the earth.
and the anger and agression centres are located in those same deep primitive parts of the brain.

so a man has to have excellent emotional control not to react in a very inferior way when he is rejected.

now the superior man (such as aquascoot) loves doing the brutal training of exercising emotional control and pushing thru problems without becoming a resentful bitter emotional mess.
but most men nowadays are not taught this emotional mastery AT ALL.
they are pandered to and kept safe and do not know how to handle their emotions.

we could train them in the harsh reality of life but the left would never go for it.
i think thats a big mistake, i think you harden young men up to make them safe, you dont treat them like little girls to make them safe.

but thats just me.

either way, those primitive parts of the brain are way more powerful then logic and reason

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:04am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:05am:
points Cods.

YOU HAVE THE STATS ON THAT I PRESUME

but the likelihood that a woman can do serious damage to a man (unless she hits him with an object)is very low, whereas a man with his thicker chest can do serious damage.

NICE OF YOU TO ACCEPT THAT MEN ARE STRONGER THAN WOMEN

whilst there is no excuse for his behaviour, the most important drive in nature is the drive to have your DNA survive and women hold the keys to whether a man is going to have this drive met or not.
so whilst she has every right to reject his advances, the biological truth is that this is the absolute worst and most deeply primordial rejection that a woman can give to a man.
because , at a deep primitive level , it says to the man that his DNA (ie himself) would be better off being eliminated from the face of the earth.
and the anger and agression centres are located in those same deep primitive parts of the brain.

so women are expected to understand male dna... where as its ok if a bloke doesnt understand a females dna....as you so quaintly put it

so a man has to have excellent emotional control not to react in a very inferior way when he is rejected.

oh dear.....rejected..... Cry Cry

have you ever noticed aque  in the animal kingdom  the male is very very dominant..he has a whole harem of females to choose from..and I would expect a few of the females not chosen would feel REJECTED...

this is also a fact in some human cultures
.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

now the superior man (such as aquascoot) loves doing the brutal training of exercising emotional control and pushing thru problems without becoming a resentful bitter emotional mess.
they are pandered to and kept safe and do not know how to handle their emotions.

we could train them in the harsh reality of life but the left would never go for it.
i think thats a big mistake, i think you harden young men up to make them safe, you dont treat them like little girls to make them safe.

but thats just me.

either way, those primitive parts of the brain are way more powerful then logic and reaso

so what would you suggest... our schools teach males how to behave when they are REJECTED>.

or teach females not to REJECT the male  bec ause you could end up dead.

maybe set up more counselling for the male who appears..self control is not something that comes naturally..

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:17am

cods wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:04am:
points Cods.

so women are expected to understand male dna... where as its ok if a bloke doesnt understand a females dna....as you so quaintly put it

have you ever noticed aque  in the animal kingdom  the male is very very dominant..he has a whole harem of females to choose from..and I would expect a few of the females not chosen would feel REJECTED...

.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

but thats just me.

either way, those primitive parts of the brain are way more powerful then logic and reaso

so what would you suggest... our schools teach males how to behave when they are REJECTED>.

maybe set up more counselling for the male who appears..self control is not something that comes naturally..

hmmm,

you appear to have missed the point.

the stats are clear that women hit men slightly more often but they dont do much damage.

and it is an undeniable fact that women are selective maters and that , in the human species in 2018, they decide which male will be rejected from procreating. i doubt many men feel they have a "whole harem to choose from", some do, most do not

now, what to do.

teach young men from an early age to be masters of their emotions.
this was front and centre in all initiation ceremonies.
boys had pain inflicted , were sent off into the jungle to survive on their own, put into dark caves to learn to conquer their fears.
this led to them mastering their emotions.

when you master fear, you master a deep part of your brain and you master aggression to some extent because aggression is often linked to fear.

teach men to take on responsibility.
modern society is all about teaching people about their rights and never their responsibility.
many young men feel they have a birthright to be happy.
this is clearly false.
life is harsh and you better learn how to suffer without being angry about it.

the noble masculine initiation ceremonies taught this.
a female teacher who finds boys annoying, a smothering mother and a wimp of a father do not teach this

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:51am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:17am:
hmmm,

NO I HAVENT

the stats are clear that women hit men slightly more often but they dont do much damage.

what stats are clear to you and no one else...

and it is an undeniable fact that women are selective maters and that , in the human species in 2018, they decide which male will be rejected from procreating. i doubt many men feel they have a "whole harem to choose from", some do, most do not

BULLSHIT   I DON T THINK YOU HAVE EVER LIVED IN THE REAL WORLD AQUA.. WOMEN ARE NOT HORSES...

AND ITS IN THE DNA   Roll Eyes OF FEMALES  WHO B ELIEVE THEY HAVE THE POWER TO  CHANGE MEN .

it is classic in a DV relationships that women blame themselves .. if they had the dinner cooked on time if they give him sex when he wishes if they dont burn his toast.. and on it goes..

now, what to do.

boys had pain inflicted , were sent off into the jungle to survive on their own, put into dark caves to learn to conquer their fears.

when you master fear, you master a deep part of your brain and you master aggression to some extent because aggression is often linked to fear.

modern society is all about teaching people about their rights and never their responsibility.
this is clearly false.

a female teacher who finds boys annoying, a smothering mother and a wimp of a father do not teach this

ok so you will open a MAN CAVE environment and take in boys...

of what age aqua???......

dont forget you have a lot of boys already educated into manhood...to deal with.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

who is going to teach all this?? manliness???....

assuming it will work...and the fact that as you have told us many times   men have a duty to be stronger its in their dna...

do what will they do with all that stuff.. that denotes testerone?.....me tarzan you...whatever!...

the male lion just has to flick his tail.. but I am sure the male human  would have a need to prove his worth otherwise....

personally aqua  I dont see your ideas getting through to the real world via ozpol... do you?..

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #158 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:20pm

however most leaning is done in the HOME....as I have pointed out already  most mums and dads work full time  they give their kids the ipad  and leave it at that..

good manners went out years ago...its push and shove now...no respect at any age....even the oldies are as miserable as sin....

do you seriously think everyone is going to start educating their kids on how we should treat each other???>. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes it doesnt seem to be important today!

have you for instance noticed anyone changing after they have been banned on ozpol for being rude???

I havent!they come back and carry on the same way as they always have.......maybe they can bl;ame their parents for their upbringing.....

I do know in my time we took responsibility for our own actions......I cannot remember using the blame card....

To pay for other people to look after their kids. My kids were never in childcare. Their parents looked after them. That is the problem, children divorced from their parents care. We live 5000k away from the use of grandparents as carers so we both worked part time to make sure one of us was looking after them. My sister used my parents as child care and even me. The family looked after the children and it cost nothing.

You make some good points.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:24pm

oh my ideas have zero chance of getting taken seriously.
the idea that young boys would be mentored and taught to accept the "suffering of life"  and learn not to complain is heresy to the modern socio-cultural environment.

I mean, cods, 95% of the postings on this forum are about complaining , whining and being a victim.

and when you do that, you become bitter and resentful.

and then you become cruel and you will act that out.

i'm just trying to provide some balance.

young men can be taught to be strong powerful assertive and to take responsibility for their emotions.
but that is NEVER NEVER EVER going to happen in 2018 in a western democracy as the brainwashing from the cultural elite is that masculinity is toxic and is to be eradicated.

but if you think that this will stop young boys have sexual urges and aggressive urges, then you are out of your mind.

young men either learn to embrace their aggression and sexual urges or they suppress it and it then comes out in times of stress when defences are down. and it will come out in an ugly way.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:19pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:17am:
cods wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:04am:
points Cods.

.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

but thats just me.

hmmm,

now, what to do.

this is clearly false.

Holly crap.
Your words Aquascoot?

That is exactly how I understand this american enabled life, or should I say....have grown to understand it.
Scared little weak men (I was one of them) and women, that have no pride in being what could potentially be a strong and calibrated human. We've been programed into this shitttty little life of debt and play school. Weakened beyond limp. Drugged into submission by the human mechanics acting behind the scenes as sales reps.
Pretending isn't living people. Get strong and protect yourself...

That woman that died before her childs eyes is a prime example.
She told the people who she has been brainwashed into believing is going to help her that she believed she was in trouble, and what????.....a reply so piss weak (can't do anything till a crime has been committed) and she still didn't see it. The penny never dropped and she paid the ultimate price.
For fuukkks sake. Wake up. Noone will protect you except......you!

Good post Aquascoot.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:28pm

Yes. Life was very different back when I was growing up too.
However life is so much more cluttered now and programed into a throw away society.
The family union has been eroded. It's all about stress. Stressed humans are blind humans.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:18pm

now the superior man (such as aquascoot)

You're just lucky the fillies of your family haven't met a superior male(like Setanta). I'd be porking the lot of them.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 4:47am

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:28pm:
Yes. Life was very different back when I was growing up too.
However life is so much more cluttered now and programed into a throw away society.
The family union has been eroded. It's all about stress. Stressed humans are blind humans.

So the organised government campaign to erode the family unit as the mainstay of society is working full bore?  That once considered insane Stalinist concept that all power must reside with the State is progressing at a huge rate of knots, supported by the major parties of all colours?

There, My Lord - THERE is your enemy!  A government with an agenda of absolute control.

I recommend reading "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich" by William L Shirer (a non-Jewish American of German descent) and watching Kissinger's "The Greatest Tsar" ........

In the first you will see countless reflections of modern life in the West - the abolition of organised labour, control of the media, pork barreling to mates, control over every aspect of daily life and strict regimentation, arbitrary arrest and imprisonment on suspicion... you name it...

In the second you will see the Reign of Terror..... and how it is all SS-DD, regardless of 'left' or 'right' affiliation.

Then I would recommend to you Barnet's "Intervention and Revolution" for the causes of public revolt and insurrection....

Shocked  eyes open, people.... I won't always be here to lead you.....  Cool

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 4:49am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
now the superior man (such as aquascoot)

You're just lucky the fillies of your family haven't met a superior male(like Setanta). I'd be porking the lot of them.

Hush - it's the Irish genes, I tellz yez....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print