Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Tesla Looks Set to Be Sustainably Profitable ! (Read 4481 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tesla Looks Set to Be Sustainably Profitable !
Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:29am

Check it out. As I predicted a decade ago we would miss out on the EV revolution and end up importing them instead of building them. Guess what ? I was right !!

"The future was in gas powered cars" said fat Kim Carr as he wrote out another blank cheque to Holden and Ford Sad

« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2018 at 12:02pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Re: Tesla Looks Set to Be Sustainably Profitable !
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:14am

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/10/08/276-tesla-headlines-116-negative-80-positiv...

Last week included record-shattering production and delivery numbers from Tesla and thus a dramatic shift in the US automotive market. The American-made Model 3 became the 4th highest selling car in the United States and was for the second month in a row the highest grossing car in the United States. It was the only car in the top 7 produced by an American car company. Furthermore, the Model 3 totally demolished the competition in the luxury car market and Tesla as a whole was the top selling luxury vehicle brand in the country

The model3 was also the 13th best selling vehicle last month and will be in the top 5 for Gross value…..

Tsla's also have the highest profit margin on Vehicles as well,(along with Porche), so if they make 1 billion in a month that's about 240million profit, where the Camry is only about 80 million profit....
Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:28am

And all this in spite of sockos continuous rants about Teslas catching on fire in a car accident Cheesy LOL

And note how Toyota continues to resist making a battery plugin car or even a plugin hybrid ! Instead it's betting on the never ever hydrogen revolution. Good, they deserve to go bust !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:28am:
And all this in spite of sockos continuous rants about Teslas catching on fire in a car accident Cheesy LOL

And note how Toyota continues to resist making a battery plugin car or even a plugin hybrid ! Instead it's betting on the never ever hydrogen revolution. Good, they deserve to go bust !

Toyota will change... it's just playing hardball crap-olitics to force market signals one way or the other.

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 1:41pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 12:26pm:

Toyota will change... it's just playing hardball crap-olitics to force market signals one way or the other.

They are trying to force hydrogen onto everyone so they can appease their fossil fool masters. To bad they will go the way of the dodo.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 5:13pm

Yes, Tesla is promising, which is quite an achievement. Now, if Elon Musk can just keep his foot out of his mouth.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:10pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 1:41pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 12:26pm:

They are trying to force hydrogen onto everyone so they can appease their fossil fool masters. To bad they will go the way of the dodo.

Nah, hydrogen is too f*ck*d up!

They will change to electric when the time is right!!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:12pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
Yes, Tesla is promising, which is quite an achievement. Now, if Elon Musk can just keep his foot out of his mouth.

It's all news.... that's how the biggest of the status quo played, remember!

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #8 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 7:37am

Damm Tesla released thair 3rd quarter report today and Jules won’t be happy, they made over 350 million usd last quarter......... they took a breath from expanding and have the highest profit ratios of any company on thair cars, considering the Tesla 3 was the highest grossing car in the USA and they haven’t started worldwide sales yet,,, I don’t think they will be going broke soon... sorry about that  Smiley Wink

I am me

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #9 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:17am

Wow no replies.... 6 months ago everyone on this forum where saying how useless Tesla where going broke , no market share , Elon is full of hot air etc...
Now silence
Biggest grossing car sold in USA last 2 months
Made more money than Porsche worldwide last quarter
Huge profit last quarter
More than 50% share of mid range luxury car and biggest selling large luxury in USA.
Sold more cars than bmw in the USA so far this year and catching up to merc.
I wonder where all posters r to congratulate them  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #10 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:32am

That's great news. The next step will to be profitable without the help of the taxpayer.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 9:23am

DonDeeHippy wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 7:37am:
Damm Tesla released thair 3rd quarter report today and Jules won’t be happy, they made over 350 million usd last quarter......... they took a breath from expanding and have the highest profit ratios of any company on thair cars, considering the Tesla 3 was the highest grossing car in the USA and they haven’t started worldwide sales yet,,, I don’t think they will be going broke soon... sorry about that  Smiley Wink

And socko thinks that by posting pictures of Tesla cars in car accidents that it's going to send them broke Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 9:23am

Amadd wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:32am:
That's great news. The next step will to be profitable without the help of the taxpayer.

What tax payer help ?

IP Logged

DonDeeHippy
Gold Member

Cool Stuff

Australia
Reply #13 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 10:33am

I think he means the govt incentive thair customers get.....Tesla don’t get those incentive and any vehical manufacturers in the USA get the same benefits for thair customers  Wink

I am me

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #14 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 11:58am

Amadd wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 8:32am:

Amadd thinks economies run by no greasing of the palms of industry!

--->get a f'n clue bruther: industrial complexes don't build themselves d'head!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print