Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Judge Brett Michael Kavanaugh Confirmed!!! (Read 10653 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: Judge Brett Michael Kavanaugh Confirmed!!!
Reply #105 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:20pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:19pm:

Another Millionairess in the Making!!

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #106 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 7:00am

India does it better.

Link.

Quote:
The past month or so has seen immense social change in India. Gay sex was decriminalised, two lesbians were given the right to live together against the wishes of their families, and adultery was decriminalised.

These important progressive changes weren't made by the Modi Government, which voiced its opposition to one of the decisions and was silent on the others.

They were made in the Indian Supreme Court, which struck down colonial-era laws as unconstitutionally discriminatory towards lesbian, gay and female Indians.
The disunited states

As Brett Kavanaugh is appointed as a judge on the highest court in the United States, the political fault lines that cut across the nation deepen, writes Philip Williams.

The court, a 68-year-old institution that has been responsible for a lot of modernisation of Indian society, is occasionally accused of corruption, but rarely accused of partisanship.

Judges are appointed by an internal judicial system and by law must retire at the age of 65. The number of justices on the bench changes, but is limited at 31, meaning no single judge wields too much power for too long.

This system has proved effective at maintaining a by-and-large unbiased judicial branch of government in the world's largest democracy.

Quote:
But now, with a clearly partisan judge sitting on the court, every decision it makes will be questioned, not just for whether it is just, but also for whether it is motivated by party affiliation.

It may not be long before the Indian Supreme Court overtakes its US counterpart as a fairer, more trusted institution

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #107 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 8:35am

Aussie wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 7:00am:
India does it better.

Link.

Quote:
The past month or so has seen immense social change in India. Gay sex was decriminalised, two lesbians were given the right to live together against the wishes of their families, and adultery was decriminalised.

These important progressive changes weren't made by the Modi Government, which voiced its opposition to one of the decisions and was silent on the others.

They were made in the Indian Supreme Court, which struck down colonial-era laws as unconstitutionally discriminatory towards lesbian, gay and female Indians.
The disunited states

As Brett Kavanaugh is appointed as a judge on the highest court in the United States, the political fault lines that cut across the nation deepen, writes Philip Williams.

The court, a 68-year-old institution that has been responsible for a lot of modernisation of Indian society, is occasionally accused of corruption, but rarely accused of partisanship.

Judges are appointed by an internal judicial system and by law must retire at the age of 65. The number of justices on the bench changes, but is limited at 31, meaning no single judge wields too much power for too long.

This system has proved effective at maintaining a by-and-large unbiased judicial branch of government in the world's largest democracy.

Quote:
But now, with a clearly partisan judge sitting on the court, every decision it makes will be questioned, not just for whether it is just, but also for whether it is motivated by party affiliation.

It may not be long before the Indian Supreme Court overtakes its US counterpart as a fairer, more trusted institution

Life goes on..........America will faithfully follow the processes set out by it's Founding Fathers within it's Constitution, ignoring the empty criticisms, as it has for over 225 years, owing no excuses or apologies to anyone for enjoying the Freedom & Liberty they enjoy now, & will continue to enjoy well into the future ........ irregardless of what the rest of the world might think.........It's the American Way!  ...
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2018 at 8:42am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #108 - Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Panther wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 1:55pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
Panther wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Well, the most important outcome of him making that vote is that baby murderers won't be able to murder legally anymore.

"murder legally"   Grin

Yeah....funny how you know exactly what I meant, & the fact that babies are murdered doesn't bother you in the slightest....no sorrow for the murdered babies.....no anger towards the baby murderers.  Roll Eyes

OK Roe v Wade is overturned. What happens next?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #109 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 5:17pm

Raven wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Well, the most important outcome of him making that vote is that baby murderers won't be able to murder legally anymore.

"murder legally"   Grin

Yeah....funny how you know exactly what I meant, & the fact that babies are murdered doesn't bother you in the slightest....no sorrow for the murdered babies.....no anger towards the baby murderers.  Roll Eyes

Why, Life Happens of course......over a million more new smiling little American lives.......lives that wouldn't be if Roe v Wade were still law......1,000,000 new little lives every year, with the Right to Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness........  Wink

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2018 at 5:37pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #110 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:41pm

At 9 weeks are they viable panther?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #111 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:44pm

Guessing that if women aborted with firearms, Panther would be defending their rights.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #112 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:12pm

Panther wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 5:17pm:

"murder legally"   Grin

Why, Life Happens of course......over a million more new smiling little American lives.......lives that wouldn't be if Roe v Wade were still law......1,000,000 new little lives every year, with the Right to Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness........  Wink

http://www.imagefully.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Three-New-Born-American-Bab...

And then what? Once you've succeeded in stopping the termination of a pregnancy, disregarding the reasons why a woman or couple would seek an abortion (rape, unsuitable environment, domestic violence, mental health issues, medical issues etc) what happens next?

Who pays for the prenatal and postnatal care? Surely not a couple working minimum wage who can barely afford the rent. Who provides health care and pays the medical bills for a single woman with nowhere to live? Or a married couple who struggle to afford the kids they already have? Who will assist the millions of children who will be in foster care with no chance of adoption who will hit the streets at 18 with no money and zero life skills?

Will you and the self proclaimed "pro-life" community help fund comprehensive sexual education for teens? Affordable birth control? Why not promote a vasectomy as a viable alternative for men who don't want children? Will you fund scientific research so men have more options for birth control other than condoms? Is your community going to help pay for education and health costs?

Once you have succeeded in stopping the termination of a pregnancy what role will you play in ensuring the quality of life of the foetus you so desperately want to save?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #113 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:56pm

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #114 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:33am

Dnarever wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:56pm:

See, unlike you I can see the difference between "alleged" & "guilty", whereas the Left knows no difference.....You believe it's guilty until proven innocent, whereas I firmly believe on the 'Cornerstone of Law' .......a person is completely innocent until found guilty by a jury of his peers, especially when it comes to something as heinous as sexual assault & murder.  Wink

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #115 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:40am

Panther wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:33am:

See, unlike you I can see the difference between "alleged" & "guilty", whereas the Left knows no difference.....You believe it's guilty until proven innocent, whereas I firmly believe on the 'Cornerstone of Law' .......a person is completely innocent until found guilty by a jury of his peers, especially when it comes to something as heinous as sexual assault & murder.  Wink

I don't disagree with this statement. However there are several things to rememeber in the Kavanaugh case.

1. He was about to go onto the highest court in the land, and so should be of impeccable character
2. The investigation was so pissweak as to not constitute an investigation (i.e. witnesses werent spoken to etc)
3. The vitriol on here towards Dr Ford was astounding. Words like slut, whore. Its no wonder women for so long felt asa though they couldn't come out.

And yet, if it was a democrat Judge and there was a woman making an accusation of rape, Panther and Mechanic would have been the first hanging from the rafters baying for blood.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #116 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 9:01am

Raven wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:12pm:
Panther wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 5:17pm:

"murder legally"   Grin

http://www.imagefully.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Three-New-Born-American-Bab...

And then what? Once you've succeeded in stopping the termination of a pregnancy, disregarding the reasons why a woman or couple would seek an abortion (rape, unsuitable environment, domestic violence, mental health issues, medical issues etc) what happens next?

Who pays for the prenatal and postnatal care? Surely not a couple working minimum wage who can barely afford the rent. Who provides health care and pays the medical bills for a single woman with nowhere to live? Or a married couple who struggle to afford the kids they already have? Who will assist the millions of children who will be in foster care with no chance of adoption who will hit the streets at 18 with no money and zero life skills?

Will you and the self proclaimed "pro-life" community help fund comprehensive sexual education for teens? Affordable birth control? Why not promote a vasectomy as a viable alternative for men who don't want children? Will you fund scientific research so men have more options for birth control other than condoms? Is your community going to help pay for education and health costs?

Once you have succeeded in stopping the termination of a pregnancy what role will you play in ensuring the quality of life of the foetus you so desperately want to save?

Thank you for the honesty.....these baby murderers want the freedom to spread 'em irresponsibly & then use murder under anesthesia as the birth control of preference. Funny the mention of cash miraculously causes them to see the bright light at the end of the tunnel.....there is a name for that lot......it's called WHORE.....they want pay for irresponsibility, & kings ransom for the future.......gimmie da bucks or I kill da kid.

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #117 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:22am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:40am:

I don't disagree with this statement. However there are several things to rememeber in the Kavanaugh case.

1. He was about to go onto the highest court in the land, and so should be of impeccable character
2. The investigation was so pissweak as to not constitute an investigation (i.e. witnesses werent spoken to etc)
3. The vitriol on here towards Dr Ford was astounding. Words like slut, whore. Its no wonder women for so long felt asa though they couldn't come out.

And yet, if it was a democrat Judge and there was a woman making an accusation of rape, Panther and Mechanic would have been the first hanging from the rafters baying for blood.

Life's a bitch ain't it....especially being you.........well, mate, Kavanaugh isn't goin' anywhere, so get used to it!!!
  ...    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:28am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:24am

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #119 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 12:48pm

Panther wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 11:22am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 19th, 2018 at 8:40am:

Life's a bitch ain't it....especially being you...http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/chuckle002.gif...well, mate, Kavanaugh isn't goin' anywhere, so get used to it!!!
  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gif    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm coping, just pointing out your obvious double standards.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print