Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Curry stalker kills
Reply #30 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:18am

cods wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 4:52pm:
Gordon wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Poor woman, stalked by a filthy turd and the police do nothing.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/10/06/12/22/bellambi-mum-death-kristie-powell-poli...

this poor women was stalked and nothing done about it???  now she is dead.... omg  he actually did threaten her.....who would ever have thought!!!

and yet..

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/officer-allegedly-directed-threats-to...

Senator Hanson-Young confirmed a young relative was the target of the police officer’s alleged threat, which is understood to have been graphic and violent in nature.

She said that after the charges were laid, and as the news was about to break, she had to go through the harrowing process of letting the relative know about the threat.

“This alleged threat, received by my office … It was vile and extremely distressing,” Ms Hanson-Young said.

No one should be threatened in this manner.

“I was shocked and distressed, but I’m really thankful that the Federal Police have taken it seriously and that they’ve investigated the matter and it’s now going to be before the court.”

can anyone else see a double standard there??...

\ this lady claimed she was harassed as many as 100 times a day...

??????    this lady should not have died.....

something is very wrong here....... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

You are right, cods... sadly the issues of real violence in such situations have been diluted by the incessant war by the feminists to expand apprehended violence to give women total power and no responsibility... and even the cops know that.

On the other hand, do you have any idea how many men have been bashed by cops and even fitted up and imprisoned over silly complaints?

Stupidest thing that was ever done was to try to control the remote possibility of violence by exercising violence.... now it is coming back to haunt this nation.

Doesn't apply in this case - but I repeat - DV/AV has been ruined by the feminist push for power, to the detriment of innocent women and men, and now even honest police are reluctant to act.

Bobby - take your rope to the politicians who support this insanity.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:19am

Gnads wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
Mind you I don't believe for one minute she was just a "dog minder/boarder" .....

I think her business was a little different.

Who there, pilgrim.... no evidence there...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:22am

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Throw him in general pop. Hopefully they will kill the piece of crap.

If guilty...... let's wait - so far the police only want to chat with him....

The ex and I were talking about certain kinds of criminal, on our way to her art class this morning - and I said they should be sentenced to what the family thinks is right and should wear a label to indicate their crime.... in general population......

She said it should be tattooed on their forehead... a bit extreme..... an arm will do....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:41am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Why? because it hits home at a certain bias you harbour?

No...I hold no bias at all except I know why this racist prick has eyes only for Indians.

He doesn't have "eyes" for Indians ... that's your forte.

His is criticism.

No, it's racism.

Everything is some sort of "'ism" to you.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:46am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:19am:
Gnads wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
Mind you I don't believe for one minute she was just a "dog minder/boarder" .....

I think her business was a little different.

Who there, pilgrim.... no evidence there...

Probably right Grap ... but living alone with a 5 month old ... kept herself ... yelling/shouting often heard from the residence ... cars coming & going

just DV?

Was Shingehisthing the father?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:00am

Valkie wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 4:38pm:
Here we go yet again.  Another India bash.  Ferq me dead, is there no other Country on this Planet which produces alleged arseholes?

Well

There ain't all that many in Australia

But if there is a sex crime, it's an odds on bet an Indian, or some other darkies, is involved

They just can't keep it in their pants.

Really though
The darkies just can't keep it in Their pants

Monkeys all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 3:31pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:22am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Throw him in general pop. Hopefully they will kill the piece of crap.

If guilty...... let's wait - so far the police only want to chat with him....

The ex and I were talking about certain kinds of criminal, on our way to her art class this morning - and I said they should be sentenced to what the family thinks is right and should wear a label to indicate their crime.... in general population......

She said it should be tattooed on their forehead... a bit extreme..... an arm will do....

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-12-2015/aEaTl_.gif

Of course if he is guilty. I didn't make that clear so I am now.

I had a similar thought to your ex in that instead of a tattoo, because they can be changed, it is branded by a hot iron in their forehead. That way if they want it gone they have to deskin their forehead. Then if you see someone like that with massive scar or the words killer branded in their skin you know they've been up to no good.

I'll go out here and say that my gut tells me this bloke has been stalking this woman for some time now and it has finally come to a head. He got his way. Long bow to draw I know but if the past interactions are true then this bloke is the POI.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:48pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:41am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Why? because it hits home at a certain bias you harbour?

No...I hold no bias at all except I know why this racist prick has eyes only for Indians.

He doesn't have "eyes" for Indians ... that's your forte.

His is criticism.

No, it's racism.

Everything is some sort of "'ism" to you.  Roll Eyes

We can call it bigotry, if that makes you happier.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #39 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 4:42am

When fanatics and apologists run out of sensible argument.

They resort to the same old tired and overused retort

Islamaphobe
Racist
Some form of ism

It's simply them stating

YOU WIN

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #40 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:58am

Such is the conservative mind that negative stereo typing is a common theme so first some stats..

In more serious offences such as homicide and related offences in 2016, Australian-born alleged offenders were the largest cohort at 67 per cent followed by Indians (3.3 per cent), Chinese (2.2 per cent) and New Zealand (2.2 per cent).

"In cases of alleged rapes or indecent assaults, 71 per cent of offenders were Australian-born. 2.5 per cent of alleged offenders in rape and indecent assault cases were Indian-born, followed by the UK and Ireland (2.5 per cent) and New Zealand (1.5 per cent)."

So we can conclude that rapist and murderer's, go to site and have squizzy...are Australian born white honkies.

Bhanu Kirkman may have committed the murder and assuming he has,  judging by his photos in one it appears to be he is smoking a joint, by the way its rolled...a fat scoop...  and the other looking very disheveled as if a police photo...and known to have mental health issues, which reads as though the health dept is not providing enough assistance (service) to the mentally ill demographic, due to a lack of adequate funding.

And that's the issue with much of the crime.

While the big end of the town minimalise its taxes and the wealth is ever increasingly going to the top there is no resources to fund social services...and so he crime rate increases.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:09am

Pedro Curevo wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:58am:
Such is the conservative mind that negative stereo typing is a common theme so first some stats..

In more serious offences such as homicide and related offences in 2016, Australian-born alleged offenders were the largest cohort at 67 per cent followed by Indians (3.3 per cent), Chinese (2.2 per cent) and New Zealand (2.2 per cent).

"In cases of alleged rapes or indecent assaults, 71 per cent of offenders were Australian-born. 2.5 per cent of alleged offenders in rape and indecent assault cases were Indian-born, followed by the UK and Ireland (2.5 per cent) and New Zealand (1.5 per cent)."

So we can conclude that rapist and murderer's, go to site and have squizzy...are Australian born white honkies.

Bhanu Kirkman may have committed the murder and assuming he has,  judging by his photos in one it appears to be he is smoking a joint, by the way its rolled...a fat scoop...  and the other looking very disheveled as if a police photo...and known to have mental health issues, which reads as though the health dept is not providing enough assistance (service) to the mentally ill demographic, due to a lack of adequate funding.

While the big end of the town minimalise its taxes and the wealth is ever increasingly going to the top there is no resources to fund social services...and so he crime rate increases.

How do those fit in with ethnic divisions so beloved of the 'left'?

'Australian born' these days leaves one hell of a lot of leeway.... so you can shove your 'white honkies'.... troll.....

Anyway the issue at hand here is a curry tinted possible rapist murderer stalker.  Let's hunt him down like a dog, give him a fair trial and a fair hanging, then go after the rest.

Scott Morrison reckons the best form of 'welfare' is a good job...... must be right, eh?  Plenty of work out there for those that want it.....  Huh

Piece of advice, 'newfer' - never believe one thing any politician or self-interest group says... and such a disease of the mind is not limited to 'conservatives', who, in the main, are content with their easy lot and have no real idea ... equally, 'academic' sheilas screeching about 'rape crisis' and 'wage gap' etc are just as stupid and senseless....

Vote 1 - Grappler for President - We ARE The People!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:33am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:07pm:

Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:35am

Pedro Curevo wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:58am:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:45am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:07pm:

That's what Rhino used to say.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print