Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Terrorist excuses
Reply #90 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 3:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 3:57am:
Frank wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 11:55pm:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
I am starting to think Karmal is a bit of a Wanker.

Starting?? A bit??   The guy is a Pakistani Master Bator and gourmand of all fecal substances.

Offering, are you?

miam miam.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 3:36pm

Gandi we can also safely say that islamic terrorism is religious terrorism carried out by muslims who are convinced that the qur'an is the word of allah and that they are 100% doing the right thing, that they will be rewarded in allahs' paradise with hour'is and little boys.

The misinterpretation excuse is just that an excuse.

Why is the qur'an so easy to misinterpret in this way?

When are muslims going to own the mistakes in their qur'an and purge the evil which motivates the islamic terrorist?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 9:41pm

Frank wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 11:55pm:
Johnnie wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
I am starting to think Karmal is a bit of a Wanker.

Starting?? A bit??   The guy is a Pakistani Master Bator and gourmand of all fecal substances.

You are right, I should have said total Wanker.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 1:10am

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 3:01pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 8:31pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
And every time teenagers at a concert are blown up for example, Muslim clerics and community leaders come out to condemn such actions. Every time. More, they show that such actions go against Islamic teachings. They work at spreading this message to young people, kids who they say are brainwashed by false Muslim teachings, largely through the Internet.

Every Australian Muslim leader has stated this. They all work closely with police, according to the police themselves. No community leader or parent wants their son or daughter caught up in terrorism, and before Yadda posts the pictures of that dad getting his kids to hold up severed heads, he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Sane Muslims never stand side by side with Islsmic terrorists. Every Muslim I've met feels obliged to explain this to you if you discuss Islam. How often are whites asked to distance themselves from ethno-nationalist and white supremacist terrorism?

Almost never, but this thread has done so. You refused to condemn the actions of these terrorists and have continued to evade and change the subject. So has the Grappler, FD and the old boy.

You are all now officially on the spineless apologist list. You are shifty, evasive, handwringing cowards without any backbone whatsoever. You stand firmly with the terrorists. You support the murder of innocents.

I mean this in the nicest possible way.

You can't tell them apart until AFTER the bombs go off, 'sane' and 'terrorist'.  Yes, the imams are mouthing off about condemnation AFTER every atrocity but they are utterly ineffective and USELESS BEFORE them.
The jihadis have impeccable Islamic, Koranic, Mohammedan credential. They are consistent and open and transparent.
The hand-wringers are not. Too much taqiya means their credibility is gone. So tell 'em buggerem. They are useless old fogies in fancy dress.

I think I can safely say I wouldn't have been able to tell you apart from Anders Brievik before he committed his attack. I'd probably still struggle to distinguish the two of you after - on general matters of ideology that is. Although I'd wager that not even Brievik would stand there with a straight face and claim that banning a piece of head dress is not any sort of deprivation of anyone's freedom.

The old boy has used Breivik's arguments and rhetoric here many times. Without a doubt, the old boy stands side by side with Anders Breivik.

It is impossible to tell them apart. Same accent, same tan, the old boy even has his own crusade: ripping the headscarves off tinted women and girls, exposing their tintedness for all to see. For the men, the old boy advocates a stern dressing down. Every bearded numptie deserves a piece of the old boy's mind. 

It's not exactly taking out Young Labor progs, but the old boy's getting there. The apologists come next, after he's dealt with the tinted races.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print