Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Terrorist excuses (Read 7555 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Terrorist excuses
Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 5:17pm

You're right, Greggery. Moses won't even acknowledge the terrorism. He's back to his religious theories again.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:29pm

Captain Nemo Reply #14 - Today at 5:17pm

Quote:
Allah is actually just the god of the Hebrews and Christians.

The only difference is the view about Jesus not being the Son of God.

Allah and "The creator God" are one and the same.

A couple of points the god of the Hebrews does not have daughters.

allah the god of the muslims has three of them al-Lat, al-'Uzza and Manat all mentioned in qur'an 53:11 - 20.

The Messiah is promised in the O.T. by the Hebrew god. The N.T. is totally about the Messiah.

islam teaches that allah does not have a mesiah.

allah was the name of a pre-islam pagan Arabian moon god.

muhammad himself worshiped this moon god allah.

The moon god worshipers of Arabia prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of allah" in Mecca that housed a meteorite - they  visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit throwing stones at evil spirits.

Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of allah” in pagan Arabia? Yes they were.

To sum up:

Today 2018 what do muslims do to worship their moon god allah?

muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

About two million muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the black rock throwing stones at evil spirits.

The muslim "holy" month of ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon the pagan symbol of moon god allah.

Perched atop mosques (and on most muslims flags) across the world is the crescent moon, the symbol of the pagan moon god allah whom muhammad chose as the god of islam.

Are al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat the daughters of allah taught in the qur'an? Yes verses qur'an 53: 11 - 20

So there is absolutely no doubt that allah of islam is the reinvented pagan moon god of the pre-islam arabs.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:36pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 5:17pm:

Allah is actually just the god of the Hebrews and Christians.

The only difference is the view about Jesus not being the Son of God.

Allah and "The creator God" are one and the same.

LOL

Sorry.

That is not possible.

Only a simpleton would believe that,     coming, from the mouth of another.

Allah, and the Jewish God, are the same God ???

Never.

This cannot be so, unless the God of the Old Testament has had a personality transplant.

I have read the O.T & N.T. Bible [KJV] through cover to cover, and i have read much of the Koran.

And imo, it is like comparing chalk and cheese.

FOR EXAMPLE;

On keeping oaths, on keeping your word, on honouring a verbal undertaking we make....

Read what ALLAH commands;

"Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise."

Koran 66:2

"The Prophet said, "If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath."."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #007.067.427
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.078.618
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.709
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.710
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.712
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.715

Coz, Mohammed was a covenant breaker, and a liar,
just like Mohammed's god

"expiate my oath", means an obligation to Allah of penance [Kaffara], e.g. fasting for three days, or to clothe or feed poor people.

n.b.
Allah and Mohammed are above.

+++

From the Jewish O.T. Bible;

--------- >

Numbers 30:2
If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

Chalk and cheese!

see also....
Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1295407319/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #18 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:54am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:21am:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 9:41am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 11:49am:
Graffiti.

freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 10:53am:
Yes Greg. It's about terror attacks in Europe. Perhaps you think that European terrorism has nothing to do with death? Is this how you get to include graffiti attacks?

Has anyone found these alleged graffiti attacks yet?

I'm curious.

Not yet, Greggery. FD was most keen to get your stats out of you, but for some reason, he changed the subject once you provided them.

Proof never helps. As long as we can say, but how do we know? It's complicated. We don't have all the figures. We'll have to wait and see. Circles within circles...

As long as we can say that, we can say whatever we want. Whitey just does graffiti attacks, the Jihadists are the ethno-nationalists and separatists, and what would an organisation like Europol know anyway? FAKE news. Stop lying.

Better yet, we can ignore your answers and ask you the same questions again.  Try for a straight answer this time, eh?  People will think you're avoiding the question. We'll make you look like a dithering old fool.

If we can do that, our porkies will stand, you'll see. No one will notice. It's like tripping up climate scientists with moronic questions. The facts don't matter. As soon as they pause, you've got em. Climate change no longer exists.

Oh yes, FD used to be against all that back in 2007, but he changed his mind. FD, you see, decided to join in. Now, we're a jolly board in a jolly world. We're all here for a giggle. And if we can take down the Muselman while we're at it, good-o.

The Muselman, you see, does not follow our superior logic.

As you are writing about unanswered questions, how about my question to Gandalf, "Do you wish for Australia to become part of Islam?" He frothed at that, and then went silent for a few days. Then he came back with - because Muzlums are here, Australia is already part of Islam. How's that for logic? Perhaps you agree with him.

That's because he thought your question was ridiculous, Issue, he told you that.

Don't you read the replies before accusing them of taqiyya?

Remind me to ask FD that as well.

It was a perfectly reasonable question, otherwise he would not have stewed over it for a couple of days while inventing his piece of sophistry. So, do you agree with his answer?

I don't even understand the question. I can't work out if you're asking:

1. If the constitution should be changed to make Australia a Muslim theocracy

2. If all Australians should convert to Islam

3. If Arab Muslims should be shipped in to turn Australia into an outpost of the Middle East

4. If the federal government should surrender to ISIL and join a hypothetical Islamic global caliphate

Given you couldn't articulate your question, I think G's response was suitably generalised - a motherhood statement about the sovereignty of God.

What else would you expect?

So now you don't understand the question. But you were oh so ready to ridicule it. I do not accept your reply. You are attempting to muddy the waters. And, like Gandalf, you are not answering it because you know it will incriminate you, with either Islam or the Infidels.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:28pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:54am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 12:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:21am:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 9:41am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
Graffiti.

Yes Greg. It's about terror attacks in Europe. Perhaps you think that European terrorism has nothing to do with death? Is this how you get to include graffiti attacks?

I'm curious.

Not yet, Greggery. FD was most keen to get your stats out of you, but for some reason, he changed the subject once you provided them.

Proof never helps. As long as we can say, but how do we know? It's complicated. We don't have all the figures. We'll have to wait and see. Circles within circles...

As long as we can say that, we can say whatever we want. Whitey just does graffiti attacks, the Jihadists are the ethno-nationalists and separatists, and what would an organisation like Europol know anyway? FAKE news. Stop lying.

Better yet, we can ignore your answers and ask you the same questions again.  Try for a straight answer this time, eh?  People will think you're avoiding the question. We'll make you look like a dithering old fool.

If we can do that, our porkies will stand, you'll see. No one will notice. It's like tripping up climate scientists with moronic questions. The facts don't matter. As soon as they pause, you've got em. Climate change no longer exists.

Oh yes, FD used to be against all that back in 2007, but he changed his mind. FD, you see, decided to join in. Now, we're a jolly board in a jolly world. We're all here for a giggle. And if we can take down the Muselman while we're at it, good-o.

The Muselman, you see, does not follow our superior logic.

As you are writing about unanswered questions, how about my question to Gandalf, "Do you wish for Australia to become part of Islam?" He frothed at that, and then went silent for a few days. Then he came back with - because Muzlums are here, Australia is already part of Islam. How's that for logic? Perhaps you agree with him.

That's because he thought your question was ridiculous, Issue, he told you that.

Don't you read the replies before accusing them of taqiyya?

Remind me to ask FD that as well.

It was a perfectly reasonable question, otherwise he would not have stewed over it for a couple of days while inventing his piece of sophistry. So, do you agree with his answer?

I don't even understand the question. I can't work out if you're asking:

1. If the constitution should be changed to make Australia a Muslim theocracy

2. If all Australians should convert to Islam

3. If Arab Muslims should be shipped in to turn Australia into an outpost of the Middle East

4. If the federal government should surrender to ISIL and join a hypothetical Islamic global caliphate

Given you couldn't articulate your question, I think G's response was suitably generalised - a motherhood statement about the sovereignty of God.

What else would you expect?

So now you don't understand the question. But you were oh so ready to ridicule it. I do not accept your reply. You are attempting to muddy the waters. And, like Gandalf, you are not answering it because you know it will incriminate you, with either Islam or the Infidels.

So you don't want to clarify your question? Muddying the waters, are you?

Talk about cunning.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 1:03pm

Yahweh, Allah, God ... it's all the same mythology.

"The One" creator God.

Same god as the Zoroastrians.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 2:34pm

Captain Nemo: Reply #20 - Today at 1:03pm

Quote:
Yahweh, Allah, God ... it's all the same mythology.

"The One" creator God.

Same god as the Zoroastrians.

All you're saying is that god is a mutual concept between various differing believers.

The various gods however are different.

The concept of god in Judaism:
Over a period of about 4000 years, in the O.T. the Hebrew god I AM appears to be mainly interested in the welfare of the Hebrews and their promised land (the gentiles were excluded from all promises and rewards). A messiah was also foretold.

Jump forward about about 400 - 500 years the Messiah has arrived He came, He died for the sins of mankind and finished the ancient Judaic law.

He was not accepted by the Jews so the Grace of said Saviour is extended to the Gentiles. Christianity was born.

Jump forward another 613 years, muhammad starts to preach about islam.

So once again in islam the concept of god exists, the islamic god has the same three daughters as the pre-islam moon god allah, hates all non muslims, condones rape torture and mass murder (is actually the product of muhammad giving his moon god allah a reinvention). Has the stated aim of forced conversion to islam.

Come to now 2018.

The concept of a god is the only commonality between the various religions and cults.

The various gods are all totally dissimilar in their stated views, objectives and expectations.

It is a deliberate fallacy to claim that allah is the same god as I AM.

The fact that muslims and their apologists are all afraid to use the name of allah openly in their promotion of islam, shows they must have a hidden agenda.

They deliberately lie to try and promote islam as no different to other beliefs (the lie is: after all, they are all worshiping the same god)

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 2:45pm

Indeed, there are hundreds of "Gods" ...

The one that Islam and Christianity worship is "pretty much" the same one.

Here are some examples of other "Gods" ...

- A -
Agdistis or Angdistis
Ah Puch
Ahura Mazda
Alberich
Allah
Amaterasu
An
Anahita
Anansi
Anat
Andvari
Anshar
Anu
Aphrodite
Apollo
Apsu
Ares
Artemis
Asclepius
Athena
Athirat
Athtart
Atlas
- B -
Baal
Ba Xian
Bacchus
Balder
Bast
Bellona
Bergelmir
Bes
Bixia Yuanjin
Bragi
Brahma
Brigit
- C -
Camaxtli
Ceres
Ceridwen
Cernunnos
Chac
Chalchiuhtlicue
Chang Hsi See Heng-O.
Charun
Chemosh
Cheng-huang
Cybele
- D -
Dagon
Damkina (Dumkina)
Davlin
Dawn
Demeter
Diana
Di Cang
Dionysus
- E -
Ea
El
Enki
Enlil
Eos
Epona
Ereskigal
- F -
Farbauti
Fenrir
Forseti
Fortuna
Freya
Freyr
Frigg
- G -
Gaia
Ganesha
Ganga
Garuda
Gauri
Geb
Geong Si
Guanyin
- H -
Hades
Hanuman
Hathor
Hecate (Hekate)
Helios
Heng-o (Chang-o or Chang Hsi)
Hephaestus
Hera
Hermes
Hestia
Hod
Hoderi
Hoori
Horus
Hotei
Huitzilopochtli
Hsi-Wang-Mu
Hygeia
- I -
Inanna
Inti
Iris
Ishtar
Isis
Ixtab
Izanaki
Izanami
- J -
Janus
Jesus
Juno
Jupiter
Juturna
- K -
Kagutsuchi
Kartikeya
Khepri
Ki
Kingu
Kinich Ahau
Kishar
Krishna
Kuan-yin
Kukulcan
Kvasir
- L -
Lakshmi
Leto
Liza
Loki
Lugh
Luna
- M -
Magna Mater
Maia
Marduk
Mars
Mazu
Medb
Mercury
Mimir
Min
Minerva
Mithras
Morrigan
Mot
Mummu
Muses
- N -
Nammu
Nanna
Nanna (Norse)
Nanse
Neith
Nemesis
Nephthys
Neptune
Nergal
Ninazu
Ninhurzag
Nintu
Ninurta
Njord
Nugua
Nut
- O -
Odin
Ohkuninushi
Ohyamatsumi
Orgelmir
Osiris
Ostara
- P -
Pan
Parvati
Phaethon
Phoebe
Phoebus Apollo
Pilumnus
Poseidon
- Q -
Quetzalcoatl
- R -
Rama
Re
Rhea
- S -
Sabazius
Sarapis
Sarasvati
Selene
Shiva
Seshat
Seti (Set)
Shamash
Shapsu
Shen Yi
Shiva
Shu
Si-Wang-Mu
Sin
Sirona
Sol
Surya
Susanoh
- T -
Tawaret
Tefnut
Tezcatlipoca
Thanatos
Thor
Thoth
Tiamat
Tianhou
Tlaloc
Tonatiuh
Toyo-Uke-Bime
Tyche
Tyr
- U -
Utu
Ullr
Uzume
- V -
Vediovis
Venus
Vesta
Vishnu
Volturnus
Vulcan
- W -
Weret Hekau
- X -
Xipe
Xi Wang-mu
Xochipilli
Xochiquetzal
- Y -
Yam
Yarikh
Yhwh
Ymir
Yu-huang
Yum Kimil
- Z -
Zeus

The kicker?

Each one of those was claimed to be the only "real" one by the believers in each ...

Huh

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 3:13pm

Captain Nemo: Reply #22 - Today at 2:45pm

Quote:
The one that Islam and Christianity worship is "pretty much" the same one.

God is spirit, man is the image of god, the kingdom of god is within you, you should worship in spirit and truth.

Pretty much says it all.

God is spirit, non tangible and non touchable, man is the image of god therefore god is the image of the spirit of the man proclaiming him, the kingdom of the spiritual god is within mans spirituality, man should worship in spirit and truth so that his god is the spirit of truth and righteousness.

So if gods are the image of the man proclaiming him, it stands to reason that an evil man will project an evil god.

This explains why allah is such an evil god, allah is the image of the inner being of a thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer muhammad.

It's as simple as that, our terrorist situation right now 2018 after 1400 odd years of islam, bears my words out, the god allah is evil.

A very different god to other gods.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 3:26pm

I sometimes ponder how much longer the belief in the current God of Islam and / or Christianity will last ... I mean, there are no more worshipers of Isis - goddess in Egyptian mythology I mean, not the terrorist group. A couple of thousand years has been a good run. How much longer will this particular one last for?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 5:21pm

I think that the first one to go will be islam, as people will eventually demand that muslims examine the qur'an with a view to removing the evil it contains.

That's the day islam will die as it is touted as being perfect. So when the qur'an is found to be flawed, no more islam.

As for Christianity I don't know how long they are prepared to wait for a second coming.

I know nothing about any other religions so I have no idea.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:11am

Yes, well a "second coming" would put an end to all the doubters wouldn't it?

One wonders why a timeless God would choose to appear in a period of isolated fishing villages and goat herding hamlets that lacked a world-wide media system.  Wink

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:11am:
Yes, well a "second coming" would put an end to all the doubters wouldn't it?

One wonders why a timeless God would choose to appear in a period of isolated fishing villages and goat herding hamlets that lacked a world-wide media system.  Wink

"You'd have managed better if you'd had it planned
Why'd you choose such a backward town in such a strange land?
If you'd come today you could have reached a whole nation
Israel in 4BC had no mass communication"

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 2:10pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 11:43am:
The Muselman did it.

freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 10:50am:
Would you put Islamic terrorism in the "ethno-nationalist and separatist" category?

Well - when some dickhead wearing a head rag and living in Australia gets up and says that as a XXXX Muslim he demands adherence to Islamic ways or he'll chop heads off and sets about establishing enclaves (ghettoes) in which those concepts hold sway - does that not fairly place him in the position of being 'ethno-nationalist and separatist' - a separate ethnic national group claiming a separate state of their choosing?

Sounds pretty right to me.... broaden you thinking, Grasshoppers - especially when considering trite political statements - usually they are not the whole truth...

I'd say right on the mark myself... and another example of the West kow-towing to vocal and aggressive groups demanding things, instead of telling them to get stuffed and get back in line......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 2:14pm

Graffiti.

I'm curious.

What do you mean ' graffiti atacks'?  You mean people don't scrawl stuff on walls any more - like "Free Farkistania NOW!"

Stop trying to belittle the message - it's pretty simple so you sycophants can follow it - 'terrorist incidents may include graffiti' ... I've explained to you dodos ad nauseum that terrorist incidents and terrorist ACTS are two different things... yet you persist in trying to muddy the waters.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print