Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Islamic terrorism not the "biggest" (Read 5562 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islamic terrorism not the "biggest"
Reply #45 - Oct 6th, 2018 at 8:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Nothing more than what it says Greg. It does not, for example, mean that Islamic terrorism is not the biggest terror problem in the world, which is something you also said, though you are ashamed to admit it now.

Do you think you are solving some kind of problem by lying to people about the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Ashamed?  Not at all.

Islamic terrorism is not the biggest terror problem in the world.

One more time?

Your own evidence says this about the EU, where Muslims make up 3.8% of the population:

Quote:
Although there was a large number of terrorist attacks not connected with jihadism, the latter accounts for the most serious forms of terrorist activity as nearly all reported fatalities and most of the casualties were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

How do you go from a tiny minority of Muslims causing nearly all terrorism fatalities and most of the casualties in the EU, as well as Muslims being the only religion or political ideology to get their own category, to Islamic terrorism not being the biggest terror problem in the world?

Not sure if you saw it before FD, but the vast majority of terrorist attacks in Europe are carried out by non-Muslims.

And we're not talking about graffiti, either.

Are we talking about fatalities Greg? How do you go from a tiny minority of Muslims causing nearly all terrorism fatalities and most of the casualties in the EU, as well as Muslims being the only religion or political ideology to get their own category, to Islamic terrorism not being the biggest terror problem in the world?

What do you hope to achieve by lying to people about Islamic terrorism?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 6th, 2018 at 11:21pm

freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 8:51pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 4:16pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Nothing more than what it says Greg. It does not, for example, mean that Islamic terrorism is not the biggest terror problem in the world, which is something you also said, though you are ashamed to admit it now.

Do you think you are solving some kind of problem by lying to people about the problem of Islamic terrorism?

Ashamed?  Not at all.

One more time?

Your own evidence says this about the EU, where Muslims make up 3.8% of the population:

Quote:
Although there was a large number of terrorist attacks not connected with jihadism, the latter accounts for the most serious forms of terrorist activity as nearly all reported fatalities and most of the casualties were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

How do you go from a tiny minority of Muslims causing nearly all terrorism fatalities and most of the casualties in the EU, as well as Muslims being the only religion or political ideology to get their own category, to Islamic terrorism not being the biggest terror problem in the world?

Not sure if you saw it before FD, but the vast majority of terrorist attacks in Europe are carried out by non-Muslims.

And we're not talking about graffiti, either.

Are we talking about fatalities Greg? How do you go from a tiny minority of Muslims causing nearly all terrorism fatalities and most of the casualties in the EU, as well as Muslims being the only religion or political ideology to get their own category, to Islamic terrorism not being the biggest terror problem in the world?

FD, what do you hope to achieve by advocating for the white supremacists?

Don't answer that.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Greg, if you think deaths and other casualties are not the main problem with terrorism, then what is?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:44pm

freediver wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Greg, if you think deaths and other casualties are not the main problem with terrorism, then what is?

FD, when did I say that?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:44pm:

FD, when did I say that?

You haven't said Greg, you have spent several pages running away. But you do keep chanting your mantra that jihadism is not the biggest terrorism problem, despite your own evidence proving that Muslim terrorists cause nearly all fatalities and most of the casualties in a place where they make up only 3.8% of the population.

If you are too scared to give a straight answer to a simple question, we can only speculate on what, if anything, is going on in your head.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:49pm

freediver wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:44pm:

FD, when did I say that?

You haven't said Greg, you have spent several pages running away. But you do keep chanting your mantra that jihadism is not the biggest terrorism problem, despite your own evidence proving that Muslim terrorists cause nearly all fatalities and most of the casualties in a place where they make up only 3.8% of the population.

If you are too scared to give a straight answer to a simple question, we can only speculate on what, if anything, is going on in your head.

Ah.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:51pm

How do you go from a tiny minority of Muslims causing nearly all terrorism fatalities and most of the casualties in the EU, as well as Muslims being the only religion or political ideology to get their own category, to Islamic terrorism not being the biggest terror problem in the world? Did you post those EU statistics by accident, without realising they contradict your little mantra?

And why do you keep running away from a topic you post so prolifically on? These are your statistics Greg. You bring them up constantly. But for some reason you don't want to talk about them.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:54pm

freediver wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:51pm:

And
why do you keep running away from a topic you post so prolifically on? These are your statistics Greg. You bring them up constantly. But for some reason you don't want to talk about them.

Am I running away, FD?

I'm here now, aren't I?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:51pm:

And
why do you keep running away from a topic you post so prolifically on? These are your statistics Greg. You bring them up constantly. But for some reason you don't want to talk about them.

Am I running away, FD?

I'm here now, aren't I?

You have not passed the Turing test Greg, so I can't tell whether it is you or just a nut loose on your keyboard.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Graffiti?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:16pm

freediver wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Good point, FD. This means we get to express your views from now on.

I have one. When you say you want to eradicate the Muselman from the face of the earth, you mean the tinted races as a whole. You see them as an inferior subspecies, a noxious weed that takes over the garden. And when you refer to Western values and liberal democracy, you mean the willingness to exterminate the tinted races and purify the superior European bloodline.

All your non-answers express this view, but perhaps more importantly, so do your questions. We can only speculate on what, if anything, is going on in your superior Western onsciousness.

What's the matter, cat got your tongue? Would you like to answer the question or be seen as a dribbling imbecile? Let's try again for a straight answer, shall we? Why are you so scared to express an opinion? What sound does a jellyfish make?

Don't answer that, FD. From now on, we get to say.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print