Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Note to Australians.. Hold onto your Guns... (Read 8651 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Note to Australians.. Hold onto your Guns...
Oct 5th, 2018 at 7:04am

and to our US Friends...

Don't give up your Guns...

I don't so much agree with the statement below about Howard ...

you can still get a Gun here in Australia of you do the courses etc...

Quote:
Yes, this has been on here before. Time to refresh...

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the mainstream media evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

It does NOT suit their agendas.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects". Citizens have power, subjects are at the will of the powers.

If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

We here in Australia need to overturn the draconian Howard limitations to our liberty.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!

SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.

SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

IT'S A NO BRAINER!

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in our right to self defence!
It's time to speak out loud again before they try to silence us even further by way of the United Nations global governance.

The UN is trying to disarm America right now. Thankfully they have the 2nd Amendment in their Bill of Rights

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Note to Australians.. Hold onto your Guns...
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 8:40am

Two excellent [thought provoking] YT's          dealing with the issue of political power, and who has a right to it.....

Pt1 The Nature and Origin of Human Rights

9 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkSHg3JV_V8

Gun Control  STOP and LOOK

9 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RoMqB0VU4U

@ 15 secs into the YT

----- >

Because criminals will always seek to possess firearms,
all decent law-abiding citizens should also have lawful access to firearms.

Otherwise the criminals will win,        and the decent law-abiding [unarmed] citizens will lose.

Because the decent law-abiding [unarmed] citizens will be at the mercy of the armed criminals.

checkout these titles, found here....

https://www.youtube.com/user/ST0PandL00K/videos

Gun Control                              
Pt0 INTRO - Individualism vs Collectivism
Pt1 The Nature and Origin of Human Rights
Pt2 Group Supremacy                     
Pt3 Coercion vs Freedom                  
Pt4 Equality and Inequality under Law   
Pt5 Proper role of Government      

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 8:52am

Yes and the U.S.A. has 'the right to bear  arms' in its constitution and it is the Gun Murder Capitol of the World 

Gun Crime has gone down radically in Australia

You can still buy a gun on the black market but the degree of difficulty is extremely high and extremely expensive

John Howard saved this Country from God knows how many gun related deaths

He is a true blue hero for the stand he took in the face of all the gun nerds in the Country

I don't mind guns in the right hands, law enforcement, armed forces etc

In fact I used to teach weaponry  the Air Force and I carried a gun for 18 years as a Police Officer

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:27am

Looks like a Russian made AK. How Putin American.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:29am

red baron wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 8:52am:
Yes and the U.S.A. has 'the right to bear  arms' in its constitution and it is the Gun Murder Capitol of the World 

You can still buy a gun on the black market but the degree of difficulty is extremely high and extremely expensive

He is a true blue hero for the stand he took in the face of all the gun nerds in the Country

In fact I used to teach weaponry  the Air Force and I carried a gun for 18 years as a Police Officer

You clown.
Our gov...along with the US, britan have been murdering people worldwide for decades...and you are happy about it.
You're a fukkking disgrace.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:45am

"Overall, it’s clear that the gun buybacks in 1996 and 2003 and related firearm restrictions were followed by decreases in overall gun deaths, including firearm related homicides and suicides."

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:52am

Actually it's not. I think you'll find Mexico & certain Sth American countries are far worse.

John Howard saved us from nothing.

The incidence of murder whether it be by gun or other weapons has increased .... and shootings are still occurring.

There are other demographics involved besides guns.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:45am:

"Overall, it’s clear that the gun buybacks in 1996 and 2003 and related firearm restrictions were followed by decreases in overall gun deaths, including firearm related homicides and suicides."

Nothing like being an ostrich.

Ostrich.png (70 KB | 23 )
Ostrich.png

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:57am

Gnads wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:54am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:45am:

Nothing like being an ostrich.

Is this statement true?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:04am

Gnads wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:52am:

Actually it's not. I think you'll find Mexico & certain Sth American countries are far worse.

The incidence of murder whether it be by gun or other weapons has increased .... and shootings are still occurring.

In Australia, homicide has decreased by nine percent since 1990.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:11am

Who needs Guns ?

Cops, Military, Farmers for pest control, and security guards. Other than that guns belong in movies !

The yanks are obsessed with guns simply because they have no welfare safety net as well as supporting a major fire arms industry.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:18am

Not only that....there are more gun owners now than there was back then.
These delusional twats get on here and sprook their "bad guns" retoric without even knowing WTF they're on about.
John Howard  is a traitor and should be locked up.

The very guns these gun haters think have been "taken away" are still in circulation. Im sick of repaeting it. Want proof. A copper was shot with an SKS last year. There will be more where that one came from too. Jayzuz.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:21am

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:18am:

These delusional twats get on here and sprook their "bad guns" retoric without even knowing WTF they're on about.

The very guns these gun haters think have been "taken away" are still in circulation. Im sick of repaeting it. Want proof. A copper was shot with an SKS last year. There will be more where that one came from too. Jayzuz.

Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:35am

Not quite.

The truth about gun ownership after Port Arthur

"...  fewer Australians now own guns. Since 1988, the proportion of households with a firearm fell by 75 per cent.

"The same holds true in the United States, where researchers now see household gun ownership as the most reliable indicator of firearm distribution.

"The reason? Those who already possess several guns have bought more. Until recently, the average Australian shooter owned three to five firearms. The same people now keep a larger collection, and a proportion of their guns continue to leak into the illicit market."

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:38am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:21am:

Smiley

I can't help it if you cannot comprehend it... Grin

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it has to do with education???
Safety courses upon license application. Mandatory safes for firearm storage, removal of firing pins when stored. But no....you stick to your stupid college stats that semi autos kill more people than single shots.  Grin

You know, thousands of babies a year died from accidental drowings in backyard pool untill swimming education became available to them and their  families. Mandatory fencing of pools. Now that number has dropped considerably. Laurie Lawrence is a hero....not john the dictator howard.

But stick to your stats....makes you look like a fool every time...but I'm happy to correct your mistakes.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Now go on...reply with a cut and paste of your post above.... Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2018 at 10:44am by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print