Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The worst places to visit and why. (Read 807 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The worst places to visit and why.
Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:55pm

Pt Augusta, to many out of control Boongs.
#2. Yemen, to may Burkas and beheadings.
#3. Perth because Greg the raging poof lives there, (allegedly).

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The worst places to visit and why.
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:02am

Grin

Yep - I've been to Port Augusta a few times.
I love its desert industrial look. Makes me want to play some Midnight Oil 'diesel n dust'.
As for 'Boongs' and out of control ones. Well its always the ones that go 'city-slick' or 'political' ...the ones that 'leave the Land' spiritually - that turn into turds.
But that could be said for the majority of peoples in Mel & Syd too.

Go to Nowra in NSW Shoalhaven and it too is invested with bums - junkies, alcos, etc. Regardless of race. Then go down to Wreck Bay in JB and the 'Boongs' are all wonderful people, friendly, educated, nice and paid me 'tips' when I taxied them home after a well disciplined 'few' drinks like everyone else.

2. I don't know about Yemen - besides beheadings n' burkhas.

3. Perth? Well, let's not go there. Never know what's lurking down its dark alleyways laughing at itself.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:34am

Jasin wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:02am:
Grin

Yep - I've been to Port Augusta a few times.
I love its desert industrial look. Makes me want to play some Midnight Oil 'diesel n dust'.
As for 'Boongs' and out of control ones. Well its always the ones that go 'city-slick' or 'political' ...the ones that 'leave the Land' spiritually - that turn into turds.
But that could be said for the majority of peoples in Mel & Syd too.

Go to Nowra in NSW Shoalhaven and it too is invested with bums - junkies, alcos, etc. Regardless of race. Then go down to Wreck Bay in JB and the 'Boongs' are all wonderful people, friendly, educated, nice and paid me 'tips' when I taxied them home after a well disciplined 'few' drinks like everyone else.

2. I don't know about Yemen - besides beheadings n' burkhas.

3. Perth? Well, let's not go there. Never know what's lurking down its dark alleyways laughing at itself.

I love the desert too, the red dunes and open space is unreal but Pt Augusta is way out of control, they have more cops per head there than anywhere else in Australia, the locals put up with them but never a kind word with very little integration.
I also know most boongs are good natured people but alcohol sends them crazy like the wind and that lot are increasing in numbers, alcohol is their now well instilled into their culture.
As for the East coast, I will take your word for it because I don't get over there much these days.
Perth, enough said on that one.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:38am

So essentially rather than for lack of infrastructure or things to do, you're basing it on discriminatory reasons.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 11:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 9:38am:
So essentially rather than for lack of infrastructure or things to do, you're basing it on discriminatory reasons.

Good point.
But sometimes 'reputation' and 'stereotype' is justified.

Things to do in Port Augusta?
Well, its a working 'city', not an entertainment venue.
Maybe the despondent 'media' affiliated peoples who just float around there being bored and think delinquency is their defiance of revolution?
If its not 'working' for them in a Working (Industrial by majority) City - then they should move on in search of a better more suitable place,  rather than drag it down with dysfunctional behaviours and attitudes.
Seems a lot of people, regardless of 'race' - seem to hold onto the Past with a bitter pill as their means of medicine.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print