Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti (Read 11233 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Cat-meat Hilaly is back as Australia's Grand Mufti
Reply #60 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 5:33pm

I found the evidence for Brian's claims:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1487646898/162

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 10:00pm:
rhino wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 9:41pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:26am:

Quote:
A Doctor of Divinity is an honorary degree.

dearie, dearie me, tsk tsk. Brian is claiming qualifications he bought off the internet.

Nope.  It is an advanced degree that I studied for, Rhino.

Tsk, tsk, that you would believe I would do that...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Also:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538261846/134

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 2:27pm:
  I snatched the pebbles from the hands of my real teachers over 20 years ago

when I was awarded my Master of Defence Studies degree.

Teachers I must add who far surpass anything you know.  Funny that, hey?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 6:20pm

And the problem with holding several different degrees is, what, exactly, Bobby?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 6:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 6:20pm:
And the problem with holding several different degrees is, what, exactly, Bobby?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Hi Brian,
Readers are forced to decide whether the quality of your posts
is commensurate with someone who possesses two advanced degrees
or whether they are reading dribble from a Walter Mitty character.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 6:32pm:

Hi Brian,

A Doctor of Divinity degree is, despite the name, an undergraduate degree, Bobby.  I hold only one post-graduate qualification - a Master of Defence Studies.   I have explained this elsewhere and I do not appreciate being attacked in two separate forums.  Understand?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 11:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 8:58pm:

Hi Brian,

A Doctor of Divinity degree is, despite the name, an undergraduate degree, Bobby.  I hold only one post-graduate qualification - a Master of Defence Studies.   I have explained this elsewhere and I do not appreciate being attacked in two separate forums.  Understand?   Roll Eyes

Grin Grin

Bwian has a mail-order 'doctor of divinity' piece of paper - if he does.  No doctoral degree is ever an undergraduate degree. Bwian is lying.

Master of Defence Studies - the 'studies' tag indicates that he had an early exit from a substantial degree due to hid scholarly and intellectual deficiencies. Anything with 'studies' is an exit award for thickos.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #65 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 7:26am

All you appear to have learned is the inability to form an opinion. But maybe you already had that skill.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 9:01am

Nothing if you don't actually have any Wink

And if you say tsk tsk one more time I am going to slap you Sad
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2018 at 9:06am by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 11:26am

Frank wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 11:44pm:

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Bwian has a mail-order 'doctor of divinity' piece of paper - if he does.  No doctoral degree is ever an undergraduate degree. Bwian is lying.

Master of Defence Studies - the 'studies' tag indicates that he had an early exit from a substantial degree due to hid scholarly and intellectual deficiencies. Anything with 'studies' is an exit award for thickos.

But Brian could be the real deal -

the intellectual heavyweight that we've all been waiting for.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:18pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 9:01am:

Nothing if you don't actually have any Wink

And if you say tsk tsk one more time I am going to slap you Sad

Tsk, tsk, that'll be interesting to see.

I am not worried by your physical threats.  They show your immaturity.   Roll Eyes

I hold three undergraduate degrees and a postgraduate degree.   Learn to live with it.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:20pm

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Wrong.  Try again, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

You have it wrong twice.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I suppose the University of Baloney is superior institution to the three I have attended?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:20pm:

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Quote:

You have it wrong twice.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I suppose the University of Baloney is superior institution to the three I have attended?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Not wrong, Bwian. Show us an undergraduate doctorate.
https://www.aqf.edu.au

And show us that your 'studies' course was not a shorter version of something more substantial.

Just saying I am wrong is not enough, Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 6:44pm

Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 5:01pm:

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Quote:

And show us that your 'studies' course was not a shorter version of something more substantial.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The AQF was introduced in 1995.  My Master degree was completed much earlier than that, Soren.   What the AQF might claim now, was not applicable when I did my degree and your attempt to claim otherwise simply shows how much you are grasping.  When I did my Masters, "defence studies" was not a shorter version of anything.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 6:44pm:

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The AQF was introduced in 1995.  My Master degree was completed much earlier than that, Soren.   What the AQF might claim now, was not applicable when I did my degree and your attempt to claim otherwise simply shows how much you are grasping.  When I did my Masters, "defence studies" was not a shorter version of anything.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy

Ludicrous, lying, slippery bastard.
There are NO undergraduate doctoral degrees, never have been. Liar.

'Studies' + thickos' quals. At ANU it's the short course - 1.5 years - for the thickos who cannot cope with a 2 year Masters.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Quote:

Cheesy Cheesy

'Studies' + thickos' quals. At ANU it's the short course - 1.5 years - for the thickos who cannot cope with a 2 year Masters.

Didn't do mine at the ANU, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, makes me wonder if you've even noticed where I've said I did mine, at all.   Makes me wonder why I even bother replying to you.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

My degree was awarded long before the AQF was set up.  What the AQF might claim is immaterial to degrees issued before the AQF was set up.   Learn to live with it, Soren.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 22nd, 2018 at 6:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 9:37pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

Hi Brian,

Grin Grin

Quote:

Cheesy Cheesy

Didn't do mine at the ANU, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, makes me wonder if you've even noticed where I've said I did mine, at all.   Makes me wonder why I even bother replying to you.   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

My degree was awarded long before the AQF was set up.  What the AQF might claim is immaterial to degrees issued before the AQF was set up.   Learn to live with it, Soren.   Roll Eyes

There have NEVER been undergraduate doctorates, Muhammed.

https://twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/1053036916164190215?s=20

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print