Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
The argument for administrative detention, for all (Read 13345 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
The argument for administrative detention, for all
Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:16am

The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

THE TRUTH....

Every 'Aussie' follower of ISLAM,      was a latent ISLAMIC terrorist yesterday,
and every 'Aussie' follower of ISLAM,                  today, is still a latent ISLAMIC terrorist,       just waiting for the most 'appropriate moment', to prove his religious 'devotion' to Allah.

UNDERSTAND;
Every 'moslem',         is self-declaring, as a follower of ISLAM.

The Koran      plainly      commands the followers of ISLAM, that it is their religious duty to harbour "enmity and hatred for ever" towards disbelievers "unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"
e.g. Koran 60:4

The Koran plainly commands the followers of ISLAM, that it is their religious duty, "for the Cause of Allah", to participate fighting, to kill disbelievers [or, to support those who do fight]
e.g. Koran 9.29, Koran 9.123, Koran 9.111

Google;
Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy

- ISLAMIC scripture, urging the believer to join the fight

The Koran plainly commands the followers of ISLAM, that it is    A CAPITAL CRIME    to love anyone,
who is a disbeliever.   "...Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
e.g. Koran 58.22, Koran 9.23, Koran 5.51, Koran 48.29

IMAGE.....

WITNESS, the good 'Aussie' moslems,
who are,     behind closed doors,
teaching their children how to 'practice' ISLAM.....

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

@ 1 min 35 sec in that YT....
[An 'Aussie' moslem, Bilal Merhi, addressing 200,000 followers of ISLAM, in Indonesia....

Quote:

"Yes my brothers, we will change the world to suit ISLAM.
The moslems living in Australia, are also engaging in this struggle [i.e. Jihad]."

ARGUMENT;
IMO, people like Bilal Merhi, should be kicked out of Australia, or should be in 'internment' [administrative detention], PERMANENTLY [with an option to voluntarily leave Australia].

Why so ?

Because people like Bilal Merhi, are actively working for a foreign nation, a foreign entity,
in order to overthrow the sovereignty    AND THE PEACE    of every Australian.

It is indisputable, that many, many followers of ISLAM, who are living among us, here in Australia, have publicly declared their allegiance,
to that hostile, foreign political entity.

And many, many followers of ISLAM have declared their     overriding allegiance      to ISLAM, and to ISLAM's laws and to ISLAM's precepts and values.
[values which are incompatible with any form of pluralism !!! ]

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517662538/0#0
Quote:

AN INDISPUTABLE PREAMBLE....

Every moslem          has sworn everlasting allegiance to Allah.

Every moslem,         is a moslem.

Every moslem,         is a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1522634108/1#1
Quote:

Every moslem is a dangerous, and unstable person.

Why so ?

Because every moslem, is a moslem.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The argument for administrative detention, for all
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:17am

Another example of an 'Aussie' moslem seeking to more properly, 'fulfill' her religious obligation to ISLAM.....

IMAGE.....

This Adelaide, 'Aussie' moslem, Zainab Abdirahman-Khalif, 23,
....is simply the latest, latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac,    inspired by her 'faith'

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/25#25

And below, are many more examples,     n.b. just in 2018,    of 'Aussie' moslems expressing their love for ISLAM, and their disdain towards everything Australia
[except for things like,        our Australia welfare system,      and our Australian societal safety, being provided to the moslem,
in which environment, he can freely pursue his nefarious aims.]

------- >

Australia: Muslim brothers scream “we’re going to kill you, we need you dead” at mother because she left Islam
Jun 5, 2018 11:37 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslim-brothers-scream-were-going-t...

Australia: Muslims plotted jihad mass murder on airplane with bombs hidden in Barbie doll
Jun 5, 2018 11:10 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslims-plotted-jihad-mass-murder-o...

Australia: Muslim gouges out wife’s eyes and slaughters her in front of their three young children
Jun 3, 2018 3:19 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslim-gouges-out-wifes-eyes-and-sl...

Australia: Muslima who stabbed sleeping man says she was “acting on behalf of the Caliphate”
May 6, 2018 12:19 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/australia-muslima-who-stabbed-sleeping-man-sa...

Australia: Islamic State recruiter refuses to stand for judge, she “only stands for Allah”
May 4, 2018 3:52 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/australia-islamic-state-recruiter-refuses-to-...

------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/australia

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:49am

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm

Well didn't gandi tell us he believes they don't really have to be loyal to us?

Something about jingoism wasn't  it?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:11pm

moses wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm:

jingoism = = extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy.

moses,

And being a devout moslem is the opposite of jingoism.        Smiley

'Its OK to kill the infidels, coz they are not moslems.'

That is the parameter which is set, in mainstream ISLAMIC law, for justifying murder.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 6:53pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:11pm:

'Its OK to kill the infidels, coz they are not moslems.'

That is the parameter which is set, in mainstream ISLAMIC law, for justifying murder.

The prophet of ISLAM,      Mohammed himself,      after having a critic [of himself] assasinated, said after her death, that slitting her throat was....

"as meaningless as two goats butting heads"

Google it

It is lawful, for a believer, to kill a disbeliever.

Google;
not accepting ISLAM "is a crime against God"

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

KILL ALL HYPOCRITES AND DISBELIEVERS

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

KILL ALL HYPOCRITES AND DISBELIEVERS

------- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

It is lawful, for a believer, to kill a disbeliever.

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:28pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:40pm

Our religion, our Koran, are both perfect!

Why can't you infidels be more tolerant!

IMAGE....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525612158/0#0

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:21pm

moses wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm:

moses, I think there is a time and place to be partisan, and sometimes you just, you know, need to be a decent human being.

Here we have someone publicly and unapologetically calling for me and my entire family to be locked up, presumably indefinitely, like we live in some trully terrifying fascist Orwellian dystopia. Not for anything that I've actually done - not because of any law I may or may not have broken, not even for what I have or haven't contributed to society - but merely because of the label he can stamp on my forehead.

Now I know you and most others here love to wax lyrical about how I'm supposed to follow a religion that advocates inflicting evil upon others etc. Thats fine, a battle of ideas I can handle, and I can handle being called spineless, hypocritical, liar etc etc, as I am on a daily basis. But when confronted by such a blatantly intimidatory attack on innocent people's liberty,  (yes, innocent - he is not restricting his call for people who have actually done something wrong - morally or legal - but anyone who identifies by the label 'muslim'), I would have thought the time to be partisan stops, and the time to stand up for common decency starts. And to be clear, I found your response - suggesting (wrongly) that I am contemptuous of the idea of being 'loyal' to Australia, and *THEREFORE* implying that the outrageous and fascistic call by Yadda is justified - highly offensive.

Perhaps you could clearly state your position on this, for the record. Do you really believe its appropriate that every man woman and child who identifies as 'muslim' be locked up indefinitely in "administrative detention", as Yadda calls for? I don't believe you do. I like to think you find the idea abhorrent and an affront to our values as a free and democratic society. Yet here you are, effectively validating such an outrageous (not to mention dangerous) call, with this highly offensive response. I believe you can do better moses - I believe you have it in you to make a stand against such bigotry.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:16am:

I'm wondering Yadda, under your proposal what would come of my 3 year old daughter - this 'latent wannabe terrorist'? This ticking time bomb? Would you lock up all the infants and toddlers, or perhaps you have in mind another "stolen generation" program, to rip these still salvagable children from their parents arms and bring them up as good Christians? I mean you could institute a whole range of programs to teach them how evil their parents are, and how its good and proper to lock up such evil people.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 5:43pm

@ Reply #7

addressing a few points.....

"like we live in some trully terrifying fascist Orwellian dystopia."

You mean, what it would be like for 1/ a Christian or 2/ a Jew or 3/ a secular person     living as a citizen,     in a place like Iran, or Somalia, or Egypt, or Libya, or Yemen, or Pakistan or Bangladesh ?

Being harassed, and even murdered, because you were not a follower of ISLAM ?

Having your children stolen by moslems [who are known to you], and the moslem police refusing to help you to retrieve your children, because you were not a follower of ISLAM ?

"But when confronted by such a blatantly intimidatory attack on innocent people's liberty,"

'innocent people' ?

Still insisting that, as a follower of ISLAM, a moslem [living among those who are not moslems] can always be relied upon, not to act against the essential interests of those who are not moslems ?

Still insisting that, as a follower of ISLAM, the doctrines, and the religious tenets and laws and precepts of ISLAM have had no corrosive and damaging influence upon your personality and your psyche ?

"and the time to stand up for common decency starts"

Does it ?

So you denounce the principle tenet which ISLAM teaches ?
.....which is, an active and never-ending hatred and an active distrust for those who have rejected ISLAM.

" "And believe no one unless he follows your religion." Say: "True guidance is the Guidance of Allah:....."   "
Koran 3.73

So you denounce and renounce, the contents of the Koran, and what Allah teaches [in the Koran], about disbelievers ?

"And to be clear, I found your response - suggesting (wrongly) that I am contemptuous of the idea of being 'loyal' to Australia,"

I cannot believe you, as a moslem.

I could never believe, gandalf,    that any person whose devotion is primarily to ISLAM, could have any sincere affection for the people of a disbelieving nation, or interest in the well being of the people of a disbelieving nation, or, for that disbelieving nation itself.

gandalf,

Can you answer this ?...

How do you reconcile what is instructed in the immutable and inerrant Koran,
towards those who are not moslems,
with your obvious devotion and loyalty to ISLAM, as your religious faith ?

Verses from the immutable and inerrant Koran

The holy scripture,      ...BEING SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTION, FOR EVERY FOLLOWER OF ISLAM.

Koran 2.089

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

So.....

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2018 at 5:48pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm:

I'm wondering Yadda, under your proposal what would come of my 3 year old daughter - this 'latent wannabe terrorist'? This ticking time bomb? Would you lock up all the infants and toddlers, or perhaps you have in mind another "stolen generation" program, to rip these still salvagable children from their parents arms and bring them up as good Christians? I mean you could institute a whole range of programs to teach them how evil their parents are, and how its good and proper to lock up such evil people.

gandalf,

Perhaps we infidels could be guided by the advice of those who are the followers ISLAM ?

Not that we, would stoop, to kill your moslem children gandalf.

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb.

And a moslem cleric offers a moral justification for the slaughter of [civilian] children, during "Jihad operations" conducted by moslems.

And remember, [as per the instruction of Allah] the whole earth belongs to the moslem...

Quote:

"....if children are killed, the fault lies with the adult occupiers who brought them into a battlefield situation."

.....those are the words of a moslem cleric, explaining that it is the non-moslems who are always to blame, when non-moslem children [in this case, Jewish children in occupied 'Palestinian'] are killed in "Jihad operations" by moslems.

Google;
"There Can Be No End to Jihad"

You see...... if infidels wish to avoid the deaths of innocent infidel women and children in battle,
then the infidels should surrender themselves, to the armies of ISLAM.

MORE, FROM AN ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE EXPERT

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh is the ISLAMIC equivalent of 'The Archbishop of Canterbury', in Saudi Arabia.

And this is what he had to say about the use of force, to spread ISLAM...

Quote:

September 23, 2006
"...the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh.

...Saudi Arabia's most senior cleric also explained that war was never Islam's ancient founder, the prophet Mohammed's, first choice:

"He gave three options: either accept Islam, or surrender and pay tax, and they will be allowed to remain in their land, observing their religion under the protection of Muslims."

Thus, according to the Grand Mufti, THE THIRD OPTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS WAS ONLY A LAST RESORT,

IF THEY REFUSED TO CONVERT OR SURRENDER PEACEFULLY TO THE ARMIES OF ISLAM.

...The...doctrine of war was described by the great medieval philosopher Ibn Khaldun:

"In the Muslim community, the holy war (jihad) is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the (Muslim) mission and the (obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force." (The Muqaddimah)

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20460114-601,00.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20460114-601,00.html
if the above is a dead link

Google;
"THE THIRD OPTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS"

Google;
"Creed of the sword" Durie

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 7:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:21pm:

......I like to think you find the idea [administrative detention] abhorrent and an affront to our values as a free and democratic society.

Yet here you are, effectively validating such an outrageous (not to mention dangerous) call, with this highly offensive response.

I believe you can do better moses - I believe you have it in you to make a stand against such bigotry.

But moses,
          just don't concern yourself,
with the violent religious bigotry,
which my faith endorses and promotes, and actively directs,
against all those who do not believe, as we believe.
- the 'virtuous', peaceful moslem

bigotry ?

You want to see      bigotry      writ large ?

Read the Koran and the Hadith !!

Koran 2.089

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."

https://quran.com/60/4

------- >

THE HADITH....

- DEAD.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 7:46pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:21pm:

......I believe you have it in you to make a stand against such bigotry.

bigot.

It is a pejorative term/word.

But moslems [and their apologists],            would have you believe, would have you accept,
that the term should only apply to those people who would dare to point to the wrongdoing and the violent bigotry of ISLAM and its followers, themselves.

Anyone who points to the violent bigotry of ISLAM and its followers,     is the real bigot, you see.

Thereby, nullifying any wrongdoing on the part of ISLAM and its followers.

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:48am

@ Reply #7

addressing the allegation of my attack,       upon the innocent moslem.....

Quote:

"But when confronted by such a blatantly intimidatory attack on innocent people's liberty,"

'innocent people' ?

Dictionary;
innocent = =
1 not guilty of a crime or offence.      not responsible or directly involved: an innocent bystander.
2 free from moral wrong; not corrupted.

You are not an innocent person gandalf, imo.

gandalf,

Can you refute this following charge ?

A moslem, by definition, is a follower of the creed of ISLAM.

gandalf,

The principle tenets of the faith of ISLAM promote hatred and     actual hostility,     towards persons who are not moslems.
...on the basis [justification], because persons who are not moslems, do not believe, as moslems believe.

Q.
Isn't such cultural/religious intolerance, in itself, an example of      naked bigotry ?

Dictionary;
tenet = = a principle or belief.

gandalf,

How is, being a follower of a creed, and giving your support to a creed, which holds and promotes such community tenets [as being lawful and virtuous],
not an attack on the freedom and liberty, and, not an attack upon     the peace and the safety,    of persons who are not moslems ?

And how can it be reasonable,
[and lawful!!],       to promote such views within a religious community, within Australia ?

How can, persons widely promoting such hatred and actual hostility, against those who are not moslems [and promoting such hostility, as being a 'legitimate' action],
not be viewed as having a serious criminal intent ?

gandalf,

Can you refute this following charge ?

The source of every influence and tenet, held within ISLAM is;    Allah, and Mohammed, and the Holy Koran.

1/ Allah,
2/ Mohammed, and
3/ the Holy Koran,
together, are the principle and only influences acting upon every follower of ISLAM, and being influences which underpin all lawful authority, and which thereby lawfully claim total obedience, to the actual strictures of ISLAM.

Restating....

Every devout moslem,         is enthralled by, and worships, the deity known as Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the virtue of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the Koran as [its words] being divine holy scripture,
and those words being 1/ immutable and 2/ inerrant,
and that, its entire contents are attributed, as being the unaltered and direct words of Allah.

ALTERNATIVELY;
If this [above] is not so,        then tell us, where does lawful authority originate from, and flow from,
in the following      all of the lawful strictures      which are applicable, in following ISLAM ?

Can you refute these following allegations ?

ISLAM is a creed which legitimises any and all kinds of hostility, towards disbelievers, being, 'lawful' hostility towards people who do not believe what moslems believe.

gandalf,

You are choosing,      to follow a creed which gives you lawful authority to kill people who do not believe as you believe.

You are choosing,      to follow a creed which gives you lawful authority to kill me.

You are choosing,      to follow a creed which declares that Allah's law, should rightfully have authority over all of this land, Australia.

You are choosing,      to give support to all those persons who seek to spread the influence of that creed.

Q.
Do you consider yourself gandalf, in being a follower of ISLAM, to be a wholly innocent person ?

freediver said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1459123428/75#75
Quote:

Being honest about your views is the first step Gandalf.

It is hard to reform Islam if their [moslems] response to any criticism is to lie about Islam.

Yadda ins't holding his breath.

My firm conviction is,      that gandalf, is a follower of ISLAM.

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

------- >

THE HADITH....

- DEAD.

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:29am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:49am

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:25am

Quote:
gandalf,

Perhaps we infidels could be guided by the advice of those who are the followers ISLAM ?

Not that we, would stoop, to kill your moslem children gandalf.

Thats a strawman Yadda. No one said anything about killing anyone. I'm asking you specifically about whether or not you would lock up children indefinitely, not whether or not you would kill them.

Have another go.

Please see if you can avoid your answer in the form of 5 pages of incoherent and irrelevant crayoned nonsense.

As  a muslim I think I have the right to know exactly how you propose to strip me and my families' liberties away.

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:47am

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm:

I'm wondering Yadda, under your proposal what would come of my 3 year old daughter - this 'latent wannabe terrorist'? This ticking time bomb? Would you lock up all the infants and toddlers, or perhaps you have in mind another "stolen generation" program, to rip these still salvagable children from their parents arms and bring them up as good Christians?

I would hope that the children [those under say, 14 years of age] of the followers of ISLAM, would stay with their female parent or close female relative, while in administrative detention.

[males and females being wholly and completely separated, while being held in administrative detention.]

All family members, having an option to voluntarily leave Australia.

They could go, and migrate to Saudi Arabia, or to some other moslem majority paradise.

A place, a nation, where they wouldn't be continually 'unfairly' 'persecuted',    within an infidel majority nation.

Apologies in advance, for the '5 pages' which follow.....

Moslems are a perpetually disaffected, belligerent, and unhappy people.

QUESTION;
Why is that so ?

Just think about a few circumstances;

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Hindus living with Jews = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

BUT, EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD;

Moslems living with Hindus = Problem

Moslems living with Buddhists = Problem

Moslems living with Christians = Problem

Moslems living with Jews = Problem

Moslems living with Sikhs = Problem

Moslems living with Baha'is = Problem

Moslems living with Shintos = Problem

Moslems living with Atheists = Problem

And moslems living with moslems = =
BIG PROBLEM !!

i.e.
Wherever we see large numbers of moslems 'congregate' together with the intention to form 'mutually beneficial' society, almost without exception, we see that moslem majority societies are nests of oppression, depravity, corruption, violence, injustice, and human poverty.

e.g.

Moslems are not happy, in Gaza

Moslems are not happy, in Egypt

Moslems are not happy, in Libya

Moslems are not happy, in Morocco

Moslems are not happy, in Iran

Moslems are not happy, in Turkey

Moslems are not happy, in Jordan

Moslems are not happy, in Iraq

Moslems are not happy, in Yemen

Moslems are not happy, in Afghanistan

Moslems are not happy, in Pakistan

Moslems are not happy, in Syria

Moslems are not happy, in Somalia

Moslems are not happy, in Tunisia

Moslems are not happy, in Lebanon

Moslems are not happy, in Nigeria

Moslems are not happy, in Kenya

Moslems are not happy, in Sudan

+++

So, where are moslems happy?

i.e.

Where does 'the moslem' [who wishes to emigrate from his moslem majority homeland], seek travel to, to seek to live ?

Well;

Moslems want to live in secular Australia

Moslems want to live in secular England

Moslems want to live in secular Belgium

Moslems want to live in secular France

Moslems want to live in secular Italy

Moslems want to live in secular Germany

Moslems want to live in secular Sweden

Moslems want to live in secular USA

Moslems want to live in secular Norway

Moslems want to live in secular Canada

QUESTION;
WHAT CAN WE CONCLUDE FROM THESE COMMON CIRCUMSTANCES ?

ANSWER;
AN EXAMINATION OF CIRCUMSTANCE, WOULD SUGGEST, THAT;

A majority of those moslems [who are currently living in a moslem majority country], would prefer to live in almost any [other] country, so long as that [other] country was not a moslem majority country!

BUT WE ALSO SEE A STRANGE AND DESTRUCTIVE DESIRE EXPRESSED BY MANY MOSLEMS WITHIN ALMOST ALL 'GUEST' MOSLEM COMMUNITIES, WITHIN SECULAR NATIONS;

Whenever moslems come to live in secular nations [because the moslem found their own moslem majority homeland, under the influence of ISLAM, to be an intolerable place to live!], moslem immigrants, invariably, express a desire to change the secular nation that they have come to live in, to be like the homeland that they came from !

Even though moslems often, have fled their homeland, because it was a nation [under the influence of ISLAM] where their lives were desperately unhappy or unsafe !

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:55am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #17 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:37pm

In Australia, the Muzlum Problem will not be solved by detention. Our form of government does not entertain such draconian policies - unlike Iran, Saud, the Gulf States, the post colonial African-Arabian "countries", Brunei, and Indonesia where to hold power the government had the opposition leader jailed for blasphemy.

Dealing with the Muzlum Problem will require more creativity and lateral thinking than police-state tactics indicate.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 3:31pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:37pm:

In Australia, the Muzlum Problem will not be solved by detention.

Our form of government does not entertain such draconian policies - unlike Iran, Saud, the Gulf States, the post colonial African-Arabian "countries", Brunei, and Indonesia where to hold power the government had the opposition leader jailed for blasphemy.

Dealing with the Muzlum Problem will require more creativity and lateral thinking than police-state tactics indicate.

issue,

I would argue that my arguments do not rely, in any sense, upon a 'police-state' response against ISLAM, in Australia.

Rather, lawful action against the moslem community in Australia is called for,
based upon 1/ sound reason and 2/ a requirement for action, in existing standing law.

Reason.

It can easily be proven [to any reasonable person], that ISLAM is a violent, deceitful, predatory, and supremacist philosophy.

EVIDENCE.
1/ Read about the promotion of violent religious bigotry within [mainstream] ISLAMIC religious texts,
2/ listen to those more candid spokesmen for ISLAM, promoting violence and mayhem against disbelievers, and against the peoples of disbelieving nations.

EXAMPLE;

Quote:

Cleric preaches that violence is part of Islam

01/05/2007

In documents seen by The Daily Telegraph, al-Muhajiroun claimed:

"Terrorism is a part of Islam" and "Allah made it obligatory to prepare and to terrify the enemy of Allah".

The article advised:

"The kuffar of USA and UK are without doubt our enemy.

There is no such thing as an innocent kafir, innocence is only applicable for the Muslims.

Not only is it obligatory to fight them,     it is haram [forbidden] to feel sorry for them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550211/Cleric-preaches-that-violence-is-...

Law.

ISLAM and members of the moslem community have often be seen, promoting active sedition [promotion of, and calls for, overthrowing of the [secular] lawful state, the 'common-wealth' of Australia,
and calls for actual acts of terror against non-moslems] and treasonous undermining of the 'common-wealth' of Australia [in, extensive criminal activities, corruption, and massive welfare fraud] undermining of a host states 'treasure' and common peace, and undermining of law and order.

EVIDENCE.

WITNESS, the good 'Aussie' moslems,
who are,     behind closed doors,
teaching their children how to 'practice' ISLAM.....

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

@ 1 min 35 sec in that YT....
[An 'Aussie' moslem, Bilal Merhi, addressing 200,000 followers of ISLAM, in Indonesia....

Quote:

"Yes my brothers, we will change the world to suit ISLAM.
The moslems living in Australia, are also engaging in this struggle [i.e. Jihad]."

More evidence.....

Quote:

"[a respected moslem community spokesman has] called on Australian Muslims to spurn secular democracy and Western notions of moderate Islam...

...[moslems in Australia were told] that democracy is "haram" (forbidden) for Muslims, whose political engagement should be be based purely on Islamic law.

"We must adhere to Islam and Islam alone,"
Mr Hanif [said]"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/australia-members-of-hizb-ut-tahrir-say-countr...

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 4:21pm

islam was started about the year 613 A.D.

A pagan moon worshiper by the name of muhammad decided to push his moon god allah as the monotheistic god of the Jews and Christians.

Well very few took him seriously, so muhammad suddenly started to get *revelations* from allah that it was perfectly o.k. for those who did actually believe him to start thieving lying raping torturing and mass murdering.

The rest is history, the idea of a god who urged you to commit all manner of evil against those you disagreed with appealed to many people.

The *revelations* praised their iniquity, said that they were indeed the highest grade of muslims, and they should kill those muslims who actually wanted to live in peace.

muslims have deviously tried to construe the qur'an as benign, by adding words in parenthesis to change the meaning 0f certain verses.

However they have achieved exactly nothing, today 2018 muslims are still persecuting people for apostasy blasphemy non belief hypocrisy etc. etc..

muslims top the worlds global terrorist list (top 24 places)

They are fighting amongst themselves (as the qur'an decrees), they are fleeing each other around the globe, they are a huge drain on the rest of the world who are struggling to feed and shelter these muslims.

islam is an evil doctrine and must be exposed ridiculed and resisted at every turn.

The only way to sort the global islamic mess out, is for muslims and sick leftard apologists to be honest about the evil content and intent in the qur'an.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #20 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 4:36pm

Yadda, your opening post calls for "all Aussie followers of Islam to be detained." That would require the powers of a Police State. Not only is such detention not going to happen, even as a theoretical proposition, it would be counter-productive, in that it would increase the sympathy of media who control public opinion.

Your argument that belief in Islam is dangerously irrational, can easily be applied to other beliefs. Whether it is an accurate view, is beside the point. Islam is tolerated legally, and excused of violence under the idea that it is misuderstood. These are the two points that frame public opinion toward Muzlums. Also, while it is somewhat contradictory, the Australian psyche has been steeped in mistrust of police-action since colonial times.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 7:12pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 3:31pm:
Rather, lawful action against the moslem community in Australia is called for,
based upon 1/ sound reason and 2/ a requirement for action, in existing standing law.

Oh good, as long as its under existing standing law then. The ones that dismiss the importance of habeas corpus I guess.

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 11:31pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 4:36pm:

Yadda, your opening post calls for "all Aussie followers of Islam to be detained."

That would require the powers of a Police State.

No it wouldn't.

Quote:

Administrative detention is arrest and detention of individuals by the state without trial, usually for security reasons.

A large number of countries, both democratic and undemocratic, resort to administrative detention as a means to combat terrorism, to control illegal immigration, or to protect the ruling regime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administrative_detention

Not only is such detention not going to happen, even as a theoretical proposition, it would be counter-productive, in that it would increase the sympathy of media who control public opinion.

Yadda paraphrases...

We shouldn't;
1/ seek to bring ISLAM and its followers in Australia, 'to account',
2/ nor should we [accurately] publicly characterise ISLAM as a murderous death cult,
3/ nor seek to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia,
4/ nor seek to LAWFULLY detain all self-declared followers of ISLAM in Australia in administrative detention,
because Australian mainstream media types like issue, and many ordinary Australians, would fear being labelled as ISLAM-O-PHOBIC.

And that would be,      so, so, so not P.C.

Your argument that belief in Islam is dangerously irrational, can easily be applied to other beliefs.

issue,

That was not MY argument.

My argument, IS, that        ISLAM is a deceitful, devious, dangerous, supremacist, murderous death cult.

And, that ALL of the followers of ISLAM, are dangerous people,
because following the strictures of their 'faith',
transforms every one of them, into a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac.

And that all Australians and our parliamentarians, need to recognise, AND CONFRONT, that fact.

Islam is tolerated legally,

and Islam is excused       of violence under the idea that it is misuderstood.

Yes, precisely,      issue !!!

So what are you going to do about it ?
...apart from implying that my criticism of ISLAM 'may be' irrational. re.
"Whether it is an accurate view, is beside the point."

Your own main argument, is that my proposal for a reasoned     AND A REAL AND PRACTICAL    response, to the threat which is facing all Australians [from 'Aussie' moslems], is 'impractical' or, that it would be difficult to 'sell', to mainstream Australia ?

These are the two points that frame public opinion toward Muzlums.

Also, while it is somewhat contradictory, the Australian psyche has been steeped in mistrust of police-action since colonial times.

issue,

What do you suggest ?

That we ask our Australian governments to disband our state and federal police services ?

[Yes, i'm just being 'silly'.        But not as silly as people like yourself.]

issue,

People like ourselves [those of us who are aware of the very real threat which a 'free'-and-unencumbered-ISLAM-in-Australia, poses to all Australians],
and yet still;

Refusing, to consider, doing what is both morally right [i.e. lawful] and practical, to alleviate that serious threat,
because suggesting that action, may be presented by many left-leaning Australians,
to all other Australians, as being ISLAM-O-PHOBIC, is both cowardly and foolish,
and a defeatist and impotent response, imo.

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:13am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 11:38pm

NEWS FLASH to 'issue'    !!!!

'Aussie' moslems who plotted jihad massacre [in Australia]
wanted Australians to agree to live under Sharia or be exiled or killed

------- >

IMAGE....

'Aussie' moslems who plotted jihad massacre
wanted Australians to agree to live under Sharia or be exiled or killed

Hey gandalf, those 'Aussie' moslems must have got the idea, from my outrageous demands, for expelling moslems from Oz, eh what !
/sarc off

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Oct 02, 2018

Muslims who plotted jihad massacre wanted Australians to agree to live under Sharia or be exiled or killed

This supremacist imperative — subjugation or death — is a constant of Islamic history.

As I show in my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, there has never been any place to which Muslims have gone where they have not offered those choices to non-Muslims.

The West thinks that the situation will be different now, due to an orgy of wishful thinking with no basis in reality.

An Australian man who had planned a terror attack in Melbourne had his confession played in a Victoria courtroom.

Twenty-four-year-old Ibrahim Abbas admitted to having planned an attack for Christmas Day in 2016.

He appeared in court to provide evidence against co-conspirators over crimes to which he had already pleaded guilty.

According to news.com.au, Abbas was grilled on his views and showed strong support for the Islamic State group.

He said Australia should live by Sharia law.

“They [all Australians] would have to sign a contract to live with, among Muslims in peace.

Whoever does not sign the contract either leaves the country or is executed,” said Abbas.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/muslims-who-plotted-jihad-massacre-wanted-aus...

Hey issue,

Perhaps you could offer these people these followers of ISLAM, living in Australia, advice too !!!

Perhaps Australians, en masse, should forget about doing anything which could upset leftist and progressive Australians,
and just 'bend the knee' to the moslem community in Australia ?

Coz we do want avoid looking as though we are ISLAM-O-PHOBIC,
right ?...

"We agree to live by Sharia law.       After all, we do know that every moslem, is a reasonable and virtuous person.      And we are not ISLAM-O-PHOBIC."

- signed issue

Hey issue,

Do you have any advice for the Greek government too, on how to manage the threat posed by inbound moslem migrants ?

------- >

IMAGE....

IS linked Islamic Militants Rule in Greece’s Notorious Migrant Camp

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Oct 02, 2018

Greece: Islamic State jihadis rule migrant camp by Sharia law

Not to worry.

These Muslim migrants will move into Western Europe and become loyal, productive citizens.

A television report by Deutsche Welle, claims that criminal gangs of Syrians that are sympathetic to the Islamic State (ISIS), have established a regime of terror in the Moria migrant camp, on the Greek island of Lesvos.

The report, which is partly shot in secret, shows pro-ISIS slogans on the walls of the overcrowded camp, which is considered the worst in Europe.

The only thing that seems to work [in the camp] is crime, says the report.

Underneath the nose of the Greek authorities, gangs from Syria control drug smuggling and prostitution.

Members of the gangs do not hesitate to use overt violence, using knives, and relying on Sharia law, the report says.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/greece-islamic-state-jihadis-rule-migrant-cam...

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:37am

moses wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 4:21pm:

.....islam is an evil doctrine and must be exposed ridiculed and resisted at every turn.

The only way to sort the global islamic mess out, is for muslims and sick leftard apologists to be honest about the evil content and intent in the qur'an.

Thanks moses.

And i am in 100% agreement with your own stated assessment.

We [all Australians] need to honestly confront, what ISLAM really is, and to honestly confront the truth, about the nefarious and violent supremacist intentions which mainstream ISLAM fosters and promotes,
everywhere in the world that ISLAM is found.

The wider Australian community needs to recognise,       that in a sense, the moslem community in Australia, is a waterlogged 'swamp', where militant ISLAMISTS are being permitted to safely 'swim' [and hide].

And we too, need to drain [remove] the swamp, which is hiding the violent militancy which ISLAM fosters.

And as freediver also has pointed out,
it is apparent,      that moslems show no intention, of 'reforming' their parasitic and vicious, and deceitful 'faith'.

Because we can see,       that the only thing which the moslems who are living within Western nations,
ARE PREPARED TO OFFER US,
is their denials,
and their deceit,
whenever anyone is critical of the influence of ISLAM.....

freediver said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1459123428/75#75
Quote:

Being honest about your views is the first step Gandalf.

It is hard to reform Islam if their [moslems] response to any criticism is to lie about Islam.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #25 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:45am

Yadda, if your intention is purely a theoretical look at an “argument,” you are not going to convince anyone by shouting at them, or by indulging in long-winded harangues. Your posts smack of hysteria. State your case coolly and concisely. Don't waste words, and keep it in lower case unless something really requires altered font. You don't seem to understand Public Relations, and that is the area Apologists and Political cowards dominate. Look at my thread on the Muzlim War casualties. It is matter of fact. Deadpan, if you will forgive the tastless pun. What have been the results of presenting the reality of Islam in that concise way? A few apologists ridiculed it, and then ran away, but the thread has had 35,000 views in 8 months, because its simplicity is compelling.
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:52am by issuevoter »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #26 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:07am

issue giving a lecture on how to be calm and collected when arguing against Islam. Hmmm

Perhaps, issue, you could offer Yadda some advise on how to "coolly and concisely" engage in unprovoked personal abuse to enhance the argument. I think that would really give him the moral edge - wouldn't you say?

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:17am

@ Reply #25

Promoting acceptance of a stance of,    refusing to confront the reality, of what ISLAM-in-Australia 'is about',
that, will only be an obstruction and 'roadblock' to any real and practical solution, and will simply lead us into deeper [if delayed] dangerous circumstances.

And we do need a real and practical solution.

And not simply,      an amelioration process, a 'management of the problem', non-solution.

Dictionary;
ameliorate = = make better; reduce the undesirable effect of.

"Look at my thread on the Muzlim War casualties."

where is it issue ?

...if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival.
There may be a worse case.
You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
- Winston Churchill.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:26am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:45am:

....What have been the results of presenting the reality of Islam in that concise way? A few apologists ridiculed it, and then ran away, but the thread has had 35,000 views in 8 months, because its simplicity is compelling.

issue,

ARGUMENT;
Majority supported 'solutions' or consensus 'solutions',     have no worth, AT ALL, unless they willingly confront the reality and truth of any serious problem.

issue,

e.g.

'Entertaining' 'sincere' 'submissions' made to the wider community,       from the moslem community, like the ones which are portrayed in these images below, isn't a solution....

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #29 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 1:23pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:07am:
issue giving a lecture on how to be calm and collected when arguing against Islam. Hmmm

Perhaps, issue, you could offer Yadda some advise on how to "coolly and concisely" engage in unprovoked personal abuse to enhance the argument. I think that would really give him the moral edge - wouldn't you say?

Perhaps, you should answer whether you hope Australia will become part of Islam.

Perhaps, you should answer whether your "objective" Muzlims believe the Koran is the word of God, and that Mohamed spoke to the angel Gabriel.

Perhaps objective Muzlims should stop running away and hiding in Western countries, and do something about the Muzlim Problem where it originates.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #30 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 8:55am

@ Reply #29

Well said,    issue.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #31 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:05pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 1:23pm:

Perhaps, you should answer whether you hope Australia will become part of Islam.

Perhaps, you should answer whether your "objective" Muzlims believe the Koran is the word of God, and that Mohamed spoke to the angel Gabriel.

Perhaps objective Muzlims should stop running away and hiding in Western countries, and do something about the Muzlim Problem where it originates.

Do you believe that such beliefs would warrant administrative detention notwithstanding?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:17pm

Administrative detention would cost to much, send them packing until all Muslims start towing the line and stop covering for those who chop peoples heads off and target concert goers in Manchester etc etc etc and so on and so forth.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #33 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 1:23pm:

Do you believe that such beliefs would warrant administrative detention notwithstanding?

See replies #17 and #20.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #34 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:49am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:37pm:

In Australia, the Muzlum Problem will not be solved by detention. Our form of government does not entertain such draconian policies - unlike Iran, Saud, the Gulf States, the post colonial African-Arabian "countries", Brunei, and Indonesia where to hold power the government had the opposition leader jailed for blasphemy.

issue,     you, and people like you,       need to 'get with the program', of [either, offering, or] supporting,
a PRACTICAL solution, which the problem of militant ISLAMISTS living among us, presents.

"In Australia, the Muzlum Problem will not be solved by detention."

- issue

Yes, it will.

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

Dictionary;
quarantine = =
· n. a state, period, or place of isolation for people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to contagious disease.
· v. put in quarantine.

Quarantine may have some expense, but it is absolutely necessary to protect uninfected segments of a population, from harm.

ISLAMIC militancy is analogous to a rabid and harmful 'infection',
and every member of a moslem community is a 'carrier' of the [perhaps dormant] 'virus' of that contagion.

And that,     is why, it is absolutely essential, that every moslem in Australia must be placed in 'administrative detention'.

[with an option to voluntarily leave Australia]

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

Yadda said....
Quote:

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Why so ?

issue, this problem, of militant ISLAMISTS living among us, isn't going away.

And that is why        a PRACTICAL solution needs to be implemented,       to the problem, which militant ISLAMISTS living among us, presents.

------ >

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

Everyone, needs to 'get with the program',       of setting in place a PRACTICAL response [and solution] to the very serious danger to us all,
which militant ISLAMISTS living among us, presents to every other Australian.

Those who refuse to, are simply going to be 'a part of the problem'.

« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:06am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #35 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:23am

I've always said you, Yadda, are unrealistic. Muzlum Detention in Australia is not going to happen. As for getting with the program and offering solutions, it is not my place. Its a political policy matter, and I don't have my own political party. What I can do, is point out that Muz atrocities are being swept under the rug by the media, and excused by politicians and laissez-faire Leftists, and shine a light on the hypocrisy and deceit of so-called moderate muslums. When relevant policies become political platforms, I will vote on them.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:01am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:23am:
I've always said you, Yadda, are unrealistic. Muzlum Detention in Australia is not going to happen. As for getting with the program and offering solutions, it is not my place. Its a political policy matter, and I don't have my own political party. What I can do, is point out that Muz atrocities are being swept under the rug by the media, and excused by politicians and laissez-faire Leftists, and shine a light on the hypocrisy and deceit of so-called moderate muslums. When relevant policies become political platforms, I will vote on them.

It's quite the opposite, actually.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims, and those attacks are the ones being largely ignored by the media and politicians.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:51am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:01am:

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims, and those attacks are the ones being largely ignored by the media and politicians.

That's true, Greggery. I mean, who of us knew until you posted the Europop report that the IRA is still conducting terrorism?

Who would have imagined that the biggest perpetrators of terrorism are nationalists, separatists and white supremacists? A few Greek anarchists do a bit, but the ethno-separatists - the Irish, the Basques, the Welsh of all people? Completely reckless. Shootings, bombings, and now, as is popular amongst the white supremacists, driving cars into crowds, running over as many people as possible. Killing, maiming, disabling people for life

But I'm curious. What would you say about someone who said all this was nonsense: all that death and destruction? Just a bit of harmless graffiti. And what would be said to the victim's families? "Our members believe your son was killed after reading something on a toilet door, now pull yourselves together and go after the Muselman."

Would you seriously tell them that? No. No sane person would. We sympathise with these people and call for their assailant's capture. We hate this violence just as much as the Muselman's. All violence is violence, all of it pointless. Homo says he feels for little girls killed by the Muselman, but I'm sure he'd sympathise with the victims of this separatist nonsense, any human being would.

I'm just grateful that you brought it to our attention, Greggery. We now know that the Muselman might be dangerous, but he's far from being the most dangerous across the globe. Drug and gang barrons do the most killing. In Europe, separatists cause the most disruption. In the US, white supremacists do the most random attacks. The Muselman's suicide bombings are certainly the most "efficient" in creating the greatest number of victims per attack, but the Muselman is not the biggest problem facing the Western world today. Ethno-nationalism, white supremacism, gang crime, hate crime - these are the overweening danger in terms of the number of the attacks and the death toll.

This does not excuse the Muselman, it just puts our problems into perspective. After all, if you're going to ban the Musel.an, you're going to have to ban separatists, white supremacists, Russian and Mexican criminals, and all the rest. Given the number of causes willing to use violence, you'd have to ban everybody, and how would that work?

Those who minimise these criminals' actions are no more than enablers. They stand side by side with these people
They laugh at the memory of the victims. This is appalling and simply must stop.

I just thank you, Greggery, for bringing it to our attention.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 12:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:51am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:01am:

That's true, Greggery. I mean, who of us knew until you posted the Europol report that the IRA is still conducting terrorism?

Who would have imagined that the biggest perpetrators of terrorism are nationalists, separatists and white supremacists? A few Greek anarchists do a bit, but the ethno-separatists - the Irish, the Basques, the Welsh of all people? Completely reckless. Shootings, bombings, and now, as is popular amongst the white supremacists, driving cars into crowds, running over as many people as possible. Killing, maiming, disabling people for life

But I'm curious. What would you say about someone who said all this was nonsense: all that death and destruction? Just a bit of harmless graffiti. And what would be said to the victim's families? "Our members believe your son was killed after reading something on a toilet door, now pull yourselves together and go after the Muselman."

Would you seriously tell them that? No. No sane person would. We sympathise with these people and call for their assailant's capture. We hate this violence just as much as the Muselman's. All violence is violence, all of it pointless. Homo says he feels for little girls killed by the Muselman, but I'm sure he'd sympathise with the victims of this separatist nonsense, any human being would.

I'm just grateful that you brought it to our attention, Greggery. We now know that the Muselman might be dangerous, but he's far from being the most dangerous across the globe. Drug and gang barrons do the most killing. In Europe, separatists cause the most disruption. In the US, white supremacists do the most random attacks. The Muselman's suicide bombings are certainly the most "efficient" in creating the greatest number of victims per attack, but the Muselman is not the biggest problem facing the Western world today. Ethno-nationalism, white supremacism, gang crime, hate crime - these are the overweening danger in terms of the number of the attacks and the death toll.

This does not excuse the Muselman, it just puts our problems into perspective. After all, if you're going to ban the Muselman, you're going to have to ban separatists, white supremacists, Russian and Mexican criminals, and all the rest. Given the number of causes willing to use violence, you'd have to ban everybody, and how would that work?

Those who minimise these criminals' actions are no more than enablers. They stand side by side with these people
They laugh at the memory of the victims. This is appalling and simply must stop.

I just thank you, Greggery, for bringing it to our attention.

I do what I can   Wink

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:14pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:19pm

moses wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Quote:
now pull yourselves together and go after the Muselman."

No no a thousand time no.

Pull yourselves and go after the cause of islamic terrorism: the evil in the qur'an.

And ignore the majority of terrorist attacks, which have nothing to do with Muslims or Islam?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Quote:
And ignore the majority of other terrorist attacks which have nothing to do with Muslims or Islam?

No.

I am stating that the major global terror threat is islamic terrorism.

I am also stating that the way to combat islamic global and local terrorism is to review and expunge the evil in the qur'an which causes global islamic terrorism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:32pm

moses wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Quote:
And ignore the majority of other terrorist attacks which have nothing to do with Muslims or Islam?

No.

I am stating that the major global terror threat is islamic terrorism.

I am also stating that the way to combat islamic global and local terrorism is to review and expunge the evil in the qur'an which causes global islamic terrorism.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims, though - this fact has already been established.

Moreover, the vast majority of these terrorists are men.

As far as I'm aware, no books have carried out any attacks yet.

You seem to be focusing on the wrong thing.

The question is, why?

Why don't you focus on the bigger threats:  ethno-nationalism, white supremacism, separatism, gang crime, hate crime, etc.?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:52pm

Crap.

EUROPOL TERRORISM

Terrorism

The overall terrorist threat to the security of the EUremains acute.

The main concern of Member States is jihadist terrorism and the closely related phenomenon of foreign terrorist fighters who travel to and from conflict zones.

Recent attacks in the EU demonstrate the intent and capability of jihadist terrorists to inflict mass casualties on urban populations in an effort to induce a high state of well-publicised terror.

The carefully planned attacks continue to demonstrate the elevated threat to the EU from an extremist minority, operationally based in the Middle East, combined with a network of people born and raised in the EU, often radicalised within a short space of time, who have proven willing and able to act as facilitators and active accomplices in terrorism.

Of the 12 trends identified in the latest TE-SAT, most related to jihadist terrorism. While there was a large number of terrorist attacks not connected with jihadism, the latter accounts for the most serious forms of terrorist activity as nearly all reported fatalities and most of the casualties were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

In Australia:

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400:

Currently, 26 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. They are:

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

•Al-Murabitun

•Al-Qa'ida (AQ)

•Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

•Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS)

•Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

•Al-Shabaab

•Boko Haram

•Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades

•Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO)

•Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan

•Islamic State

•Islamic State East Asia

•Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya)

•Islamic State Khorasan Province

•Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai)

•Jabhat al-Nusra

•Jaish-e-Mohammad

•Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh

•Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA)

•Jemaah Anshorut Daulah

•Jemaah Islamiyah (JI)

•Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)

•Lashkar-e Jhangvi

•Lashkar-e-Tayyiba

•Palestinian Islamic Jihad[/b]

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, no books have carried out any attacks yet.

The qur'an doesn't carry out terrorism it's teachings cause and motivate islamic terrorism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm

No crap.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims - fact.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 3:00pm

You really need to get onto Europol and Australian national security.

As they both list islamic terrorism as the major concern.

EUROPOL TERRORISM

Terrorism

The overall terrorist threat to the security of the EUremains acute.

The main concern of Member States is jihadist terrorism and the closely related phenomenon of foreign terrorist fighters who travel to and from conflict zones.

Recent attacks in the EU demonstrate the intent and capability of jihadist terrorists to inflict mass casualties on urban populations in an effort to induce a high state of well-publicised terror.

The carefully planned attacks continue to demonstrate the elevated threat to the EU from an extremist minority, operationally based in the Middle East, combined with a network of people born and raised in the EU, often radicalised within a short space of time, who have proven willing and able to act as facilitators and active accomplices in terrorism.

Of the 12 trends identified in the latest TE-SAT, most related to jihadist terrorism. While there was a large number of terrorist attacks not connected with jihadism, the latter accounts for the most serious forms of terrorist activity as nearly all reported fatalities and most of the casualties were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400:

Currently, 26 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. They are:

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

•Al-Murabitun

•Al-Qa'ida (AQ)

•Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

•Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS)

•Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

•Al-Shabaab

•Boko Haram

•Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades

•Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO)

•Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan

•Islamic State

•Islamic State East Asia

•Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya)

•Islamic State Khorasan Province

•Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai)

•Jabhat al-Nusra

•Jaish-e-Mohammad

•Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh

•Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA)

•Jemaah Anshorut Daulah

•Jemaah Islamiyah (JI)

•Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)

•Lashkar-e Jhangvi

•Lashkar-e-Tayyiba

•Palestinian Islamic Jihad[/b]

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
No crap.

Not a fact at all, turd. 

All the devious work is done when 'terrorist attacks' are defined and they are defined precisely for devious purposes. Show us how 'terrorist attacks' are defined in the devious propaganda that you keep referencing.

Remove loo paper and show your face.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:35pm

Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
No crap.

Not a fact at all, turd. 

All the devious work is done when 'terrorist attacks' are defined and they are defined precisely for devious purposes. Show us how 'terrorist attacks' are defined in the devious propaganda that you keep referencing.

Remove loo paper and show your face.

Oh, but it is.

Have you found these alleged graffiti attacks yet?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Do a word search, Frank.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/activities-services/main-reports/european-union-te...

No mention of graffiti anywhere.

Bombings and shootings come up a lot, though.

Oh, and it shows that Jihadist terrorism only accounted for 16% of all attacks (page 9).

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Show us the definition of terrorist attack that supports your claim, turd, or float off.

You know you are making spurious claims, we know you are making spurious claims.   Show us the grounding, the definition of your idiocy.  You won't because you would be proven to be a turd once again.

Bob on, stinker.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:47pm

Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:45pm:
Show us the definition of terrorist attack that supports your claim, turd, or float off.

You know you are making spurious claims, we know you are making spurious claims.   Show us the grounding, the definition of your idiocy.  You won't because you would be proven to be a turd once again.

Bob on, stinker.

Read the report.

It's all in there (all except graffiti, that is).

https://www.europol.europa.eu/activities-services/main-reports/european-union-te...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:56pm

More from the report:

"Improvised explosive devices, firearms and
improvised weapon, such as knives and vehicles,
are the weapons of choice with which recent
attacks were carried out."

No mention of spray-paint.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:59pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:56pm:
More from the report:

I gave you the link to the actual Europol report, shitehead.  It makes it clear that Islamic terrorism IS the biggest worry in Europe, as it is around the world wherever Muslims live.

Muslim terrorism is not an issue only where Muslims are not allowed.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:59pm:
More from the report:

I gave you the link to the actual Europol report, shitehead.  It makes it clear that Islamic terrorism IS the biggest worry in Europe, as it is around the world wherever Muslims live.

This is a direct link to the Europol report:

It clearly states that:

"Ethno-nationalist and separatist terrorist attacks
continue to far outnumber attacks carried out by
violent extremists inspired by any other ideologies or
motivations."

Jihadists only account for 16% of attacks.

Separatists make up 67% of the attacks.

67 was more than 16, the last time I checked.

Year nine maths, innit?

« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:11pm by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
More from the report:

It clearly states that:

motivations."

Year nine maths, innit?

Sure.

This site can’t be reached
www.europol.europa.eu’s server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:29pm

Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
More from the report:

It clearly states that:

motivations."

Year nine maths, innit?

Sure.

There are intermittent problems with the site this evening (terrorist hack, maybe?).

It's working now.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:29pm:
More from the report:

It clearly states that:

motivations."

Year nine maths, innit?

Sure.

There are intermittent problems with the site this evening (terrorist hack, maybe?).

It's working now.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

It's not working, turd. And you are lying.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:54pm

Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
More from the report:

It clearly states that:

motivations."

Year nine maths, innit?

Sure.

It's working now.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

It's working for me.

I get the error message for about 5 seconds, then it goes to the site.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #58 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:54pm:
More from the report:

It clearly states that:

motivations."

Year nine maths, innit?

Sure.

It's working now.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

It's working for me.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

For one ideology that's quite significant.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:10pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:54pm:
More from the report:

It clearly states that:

motivations."

Year nine maths, innit?

Sure.

It's working now.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

It's working for me.

motivations."

Jihadist = 16%

For one ideology that's quite significant.

And nobody is denying that.

Islamic terrorism is a disgusting, cowardly form of violence.

However, the vast majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #60 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:12pm

I refer to the Foreword:

"In the years following the first edition of the TE-SAT, the overall number of terrorist attacks in the European Union decreased, largely owing to a substantial drop in the number of separatist attacks, which over at ten-year period comprised the largest proportion of attacks reported by Member States. In contrast, the threat of jihadist terror has increased considerably since 2006, culminating in large-scale attacks such as those in Paris in 2015 and in Brussels, Nice and Berlin in 2016. Attacks committed by right-wing extremists have rarely been reported by Members States over the years and were therefore never prominently covered in the TE-SAT. The same applies to acts of single-issue terrorism, whereas left-wing extremist terrorism appears to be a constant in some Member States, as reflected in the TE-SAT reports over the years. However, none of the reported activities in any terrorist category have been as lethal and have had such an impact on society as a whole as those committed by jihadist terrorists...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:14pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:12pm:
I refer to the Foreword:

"In the years following the first edition of the TE-SAT, the overall number of terrorist attacks in the European Union decreased, largely owing to a substantial drop in the number of separatist attacks, which over at ten-year period comprised the largest proportion of attacks reported by Member States. In contrast, the threat of jihadist terror has increased considerably since 2006, culminating in large-scale attacks such as those in Paris in 2015 and in Brussels, Nice and Berlin in 2016. Attacks committed by right-wing extremists have rarely been reported by Members States over the years and were therefore never prominently covered in the TE-SAT. The same applies to acts of single-issue terrorism, whereas left-wing extremist terrorism appears to be a constant in some Member States, as reflected in the TE-SAT reports over the years. However, none of the reported activities in any terrorist category have been as lethal and have had such an impact on society as a whole as those committed by jihadist terrorists...

Thank you for that reference.

However, my argument is that the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims.

And, all official statistics support my claim.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #62 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:19pm

Trends:

#1: ... Jihadist attacks, however, cause more deaths and casualties than any other terrorist attacks...

#3: Jihadist attacks are committed primarily by home-grown terrorists, radicalised in their country of residence without having travelled to join a terrorist group abroad....

#8: The often rudimentary and fragmented knowledge of Islam of (aspiring) jihadist terrorists makes them vulnerable to being influenced and manipulated by those who selectively use religious texts to fit a violent ideology....

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #63 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
I refer to the Foreword:

However, my argument is that the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims.

Sure, and you are also missing out on the fundamental point, which is that separatist attacks are localised to their specific country. Jihadist attacks are all over Europe. For a single ideology, 16% is significant.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:24pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:19pm:
Trends:

#1: ... Jihadist attacks, however, cause more deaths and casualties than any other terrorist attacks...

#3: Jihadist attacks are committed primarily by home-grown terrorists, radicalised in their country of residence without having travelled to join a terrorist group abroad....

#8: The often rudimentary and fragmented knowledge of Islam of (aspiring) jihadist terrorists makes them vulnerable to being influenced and manipulated by those who selectively use religious texts to fit a violent ideology....

Yes, it's all there in the report.

Along with:

motivations."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:24pm:
Trends:

Along with:

motivations."
Which country?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Trends:

Along with:

motivations."
Which country?

It's a report on Europe, Homo.

Europe isn't a country.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Trends:

Along with:

motivations."
Which country?

It's a report on Europe, Homo.

Europe isn't a country.

Got a report for the middle east?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:32pm

"Most terrorist attacks carried out
in the EU in 2017 were specified as
separatist attacks (137 out of 205).

"France counted 42 attacks, Spain
experienced 7 attacks.

"There were 88 security-related incidents in Northern
Ireland, of which 58 were shooting and
30 were bombing incidents."

All of this is in the report, Homo.

Why not take the time to read it?

Oh, and if you can find any graffiti attacks in the report, please let us know.

Cheers   Wink

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #69 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:32pm:

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims - this fact has already been established.

The majority of moslems, are moslems - this fact has already been established.

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Quote:

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

Yadda said....
Quote:

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Why so ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

MORE HERE.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #70 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 8:31am

I refer to the Foreword:

Greg has several arguments, ranging in accuracy from misleading to blatant lies, but all incredibly stupid. When challenged he retreats to parroting misleading statistics and refusing to offer any opinion of his own.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #71 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 8:35am

I refer to the Foreword:

Well, we can simply just focus on quantitative stuff here, or actually also focus on qualitative stuff.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #72 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 2:23pm

Oh look, our great freedom warrior finally enters the thread that advocates indefinitely detaining the entire muslim population - men, women and children - not to condemn the idea, or endlessly troll the proponent with inane rhetorical questions, and harass them across multiple threads.

No, he enters the thread in order to continue his relentless trolling of one of the people who does stand up against this outrageous attack on freedom.

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #73 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 5:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 2:23pm:

Oh look,         our great freedom warrior finally enters the thread that advocates indefinitely detaining the entire muslim population - men, women and children - not to condemn....this outrageous attack on freedom.

Oh look, a moslem,        virtue signalling.

Oh look, a follower of ISLAM,        virtue signalling.

Don't you feel like a hypocrite gandalf, when you know, full-well, that ISLAMIC law does not allow freedom, not even freedom of conscience, to men ?

And here you are, pretending to be shocked and outraged, because, YES, i do propose,
that ALL THOSE who        belong to, and follow,       a philosophy which promotes violent religious bigotry,
should be quarantined from society.

QUARANTINE WORKS!!
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

and....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

gandalf,

I contradict you.

You do not support PEACE, and you not support human FREEDOM, and you not support TOLERANCE.

I know this,     because i know that you willingly belong to, and follow,
a philosophy which promotes violent religious bigotry,
against those who do not believe as you believe.

If you did support PEACE, and if you support human FREEDOM, and you did support TOLERANCE, you would renounce and denounce ISLAM.

------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/0#0

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534424949/6#6

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534293083/42#42

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1533155075/3#3

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1527009816/4#4

ISLAM,      is a philosophy which promotes violent religious bigotry,
and imo, all of its members should be quarantined from society.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

Koran 2.216

Koran 9.123

Koran 9.111

Koran 48.29

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #74 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Oh look, our great freedom warrior finally enters the thread that advocates indefinitely detaining the entire muslim population - men, women and children - not to condemn the idea, or endlessly troll the proponent with inane rhetorical questions, and harass them across multiple threads.

No, he enters the thread in order to continue his relentless trolling of one of the people who does stand up against this outrageous attack on freedom.

Why aren't you arguing with Yadda Gandalf? Do you secretly agree with him?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #75 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:44pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

You still haven't a simple question:

Do you support administrative detention for Muslims who are already in Australia?

Now, don't equivocate and evade. A simply 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #76 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:44pm:

Do you support administrative detention for Muslims who are already in Australia?

Are you including Christmas Island?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #77 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:00pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

I'm not talking about asylum seekers. I'm talking about Muslims who are in Australia legally and are on a permanent visa.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #78 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:04pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:00pm:

I'm not talking about asylum seekers. I'm talking about Muslims who are in Australia legally and are on a permanent visa.

That's not like you Auggie. Though you do chop and change a bit.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #79 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:05pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:04pm:

So, not answering the question, hey?

Typical, FD.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:05pm:

Typical, FD.

I thought you were asking for a question, not an answer.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #81 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:09pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:06pm:

Typical, FD.

Well, I'm asking for an answer.

What is your answer to the above question?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #82 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:34pm

Quote:
I, FD, do actually support Yadda's plan for administrative detention, and believe in a Final Solution for Muslims.

Thank you, FD, that's very noble of you.

P.S. you can ban me now, Set.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #83 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:28pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:09pm:

Typical, FD.

Both you and Gandalf accused me of not having questions.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #84 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:33pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 8:28pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 15th, 2018 at 7:09pm:

Typical, FD.

Both you and Gandalf accused me of not having questions.

Karnal and I have accused you of not answering questions. Seems K is right.

You know why people don't answer questions? Because they don't want to reveal the truth.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #85 - Oct 16th, 2018 at 8:53am

Yadda is not the hypocrite here.
Yadds is not the one who on every other day passionately speaks up for people's right to freedom
Yadda is not the one who once said that anyone who fails to stand up to attacks on freedom are complicit in them.

Besides that, I did, at the beginning of the thread.

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print