Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
The argument for administrative detention, for all (Read 13371 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The argument for administrative detention, for all
Reply #30 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 8:55am

@ Reply #29

Well said,    issue.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #31 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:05pm

issuevoter wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 1:23pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:07am:
issue giving a lecture on how to be calm and collected when arguing against Islam. Hmmm

Perhaps, issue, you could offer Yadda some advise on how to "coolly and concisely" engage in unprovoked personal abuse to enhance the argument. I think that would really give him the moral edge - wouldn't you say?

Perhaps, you should answer whether you hope Australia will become part of Islam.

Perhaps, you should answer whether your "objective" Muzlims believe the Koran is the word of God, and that Mohamed spoke to the angel Gabriel.

Perhaps objective Muzlims should stop running away and hiding in Western countries, and do something about the Muzlim Problem where it originates.

Do you believe that such beliefs would warrant administrative detention notwithstanding?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:17pm

Administrative detention would cost to much, send them packing until all Muslims start towing the line and stop covering for those who chop peoples heads off and target concert goers in Manchester etc etc etc and so on and so forth.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #33 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
issuevoter wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 1:23pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:07am:
issue giving a lecture on how to be calm and collected when arguing against Islam. Hmmm

Perhaps, issue, you could offer Yadda some advise on how to "coolly and concisely" engage in unprovoked personal abuse to enhance the argument. I think that would really give him the moral edge - wouldn't you say?

Perhaps, you should answer whether you hope Australia will become part of Islam.

Perhaps, you should answer whether your "objective" Muzlims believe the Koran is the word of God, and that Mohamed spoke to the angel Gabriel.

Perhaps objective Muzlims should stop running away and hiding in Western countries, and do something about the Muzlim Problem where it originates.

Do you believe that such beliefs would warrant administrative detention notwithstanding?

See replies #17 and #20.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #34 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 8:49am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 3rd, 2018 at 1:37pm:

In Australia, the Muzlum Problem will not be solved by detention. Our form of government does not entertain such draconian policies - unlike Iran, Saud, the Gulf States, the post colonial African-Arabian "countries", Brunei, and Indonesia where to hold power the government had the opposition leader jailed for blasphemy.

Dealing with the Muzlum Problem will require more creativity and lateral thinking than police-state tactics indicate.

issue,     you, and people like you,       need to 'get with the program', of [either, offering, or] supporting,
a PRACTICAL solution, which the problem of militant ISLAMISTS living among us, presents.

"In Australia, the Muzlum Problem will not be solved by detention."

- issue

Yes, it will.

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

Dictionary;
quarantine = =
· n. a state, period, or place of isolation for people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to contagious disease.
· v. put in quarantine.

Quarantine may have some expense, but it is absolutely necessary to protect uninfected segments of a population, from harm.

ISLAMIC militancy is analogous to a rabid and harmful 'infection',
and every member of a moslem community is a 'carrier' of the [perhaps dormant] 'virus' of that contagion.

And that,     is why, it is absolutely essential, that every moslem in Australia must be placed in 'administrative detention'.

[with an option to voluntarily leave Australia]

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517662538/0#0
Quote:

AN INDISPUTABLE PREAMBLE....

Every moslem          has sworn everlasting allegiance to Allah.

Every moslem,         is a moslem.

Every moslem,         is a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1522634108/1#1
Quote:

Every moslem is a dangerous, and unstable person.

Why so ?

Because every moslem, is a moslem.

issue, this problem, of militant ISLAMISTS living among us, isn't going away.

And that is why        a PRACTICAL solution needs to be implemented,       to the problem, which militant ISLAMISTS living among us, presents.

------ >

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

Everyone, needs to 'get with the program',       of setting in place a PRACTICAL response [and solution] to the very serious danger to us all,
which militant ISLAMISTS living among us, presents to every other Australian.

Those who refuse to, are simply going to be 'a part of the problem'.

« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:06am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #35 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:23am

I've always said you, Yadda, are unrealistic. Muzlum Detention in Australia is not going to happen. As for getting with the program and offering solutions, it is not my place. Its a political policy matter, and I don't have my own political party. What I can do, is point out that Muz atrocities are being swept under the rug by the media, and excused by politicians and laissez-faire Leftists, and shine a light on the hypocrisy and deceit of so-called moderate muslums. When relevant policies become political platforms, I will vote on them.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:01am

issuevoter wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:23am:
I've always said you, Yadda, are unrealistic. Muzlum Detention in Australia is not going to happen. As for getting with the program and offering solutions, it is not my place. Its a political policy matter, and I don't have my own political party. What I can do, is point out that Muz atrocities are being swept under the rug by the media, and excused by politicians and laissez-faire Leftists, and shine a light on the hypocrisy and deceit of so-called moderate muslums. When relevant policies become political platforms, I will vote on them.

It's quite the opposite, actually.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims, and those attacks are the ones being largely ignored by the media and politicians.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:51am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:01am:

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims, and those attacks are the ones being largely ignored by the media and politicians.

That's true, Greggery. I mean, who of us knew until you posted the Europop report that the IRA is still conducting terrorism?

Who would have imagined that the biggest perpetrators of terrorism are nationalists, separatists and white supremacists? A few Greek anarchists do a bit, but the ethno-separatists - the Irish, the Basques, the Welsh of all people? Completely reckless. Shootings, bombings, and now, as is popular amongst the white supremacists, driving cars into crowds, running over as many people as possible. Killing, maiming, disabling people for life

But I'm curious. What would you say about someone who said all this was nonsense: all that death and destruction? Just a bit of harmless graffiti. And what would be said to the victim's families? "Our members believe your son was killed after reading something on a toilet door, now pull yourselves together and go after the Muselman."

Would you seriously tell them that? No. No sane person would. We sympathise with these people and call for their assailant's capture. We hate this violence just as much as the Muselman's. All violence is violence, all of it pointless. Homo says he feels for little girls killed by the Muselman, but I'm sure he'd sympathise with the victims of this separatist nonsense, any human being would.

I'm just grateful that you brought it to our attention, Greggery. We now know that the Muselman might be dangerous, but he's far from being the most dangerous across the globe. Drug and gang barrons do the most killing. In Europe, separatists cause the most disruption. In the US, white supremacists do the most random attacks. The Muselman's suicide bombings are certainly the most "efficient" in creating the greatest number of victims per attack, but the Muselman is not the biggest problem facing the Western world today. Ethno-nationalism, white supremacism, gang crime, hate crime - these are the overweening danger in terms of the number of the attacks and the death toll.

This does not excuse the Muselman, it just puts our problems into perspective. After all, if you're going to ban the Musel.an, you're going to have to ban separatists, white supremacists, Russian and Mexican criminals, and all the rest. Given the number of causes willing to use violence, you'd have to ban everybody, and how would that work?

Those who minimise these criminals' actions are no more than enablers. They stand side by side with these people
They laugh at the memory of the victims. This is appalling and simply must stop.

I just thank you, Greggery, for bringing it to our attention.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 12:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 11:51am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 10:01am:

That's true, Greggery. I mean, who of us knew until you posted the Europol report that the IRA is still conducting terrorism?

Who would have imagined that the biggest perpetrators of terrorism are nationalists, separatists and white supremacists? A few Greek anarchists do a bit, but the ethno-separatists - the Irish, the Basques, the Welsh of all people? Completely reckless. Shootings, bombings, and now, as is popular amongst the white supremacists, driving cars into crowds, running over as many people as possible. Killing, maiming, disabling people for life

But I'm curious. What would you say about someone who said all this was nonsense: all that death and destruction? Just a bit of harmless graffiti. And what would be said to the victim's families? "Our members believe your son was killed after reading something on a toilet door, now pull yourselves together and go after the Muselman."

Would you seriously tell them that? No. No sane person would. We sympathise with these people and call for their assailant's capture. We hate this violence just as much as the Muselman's. All violence is violence, all of it pointless. Homo says he feels for little girls killed by the Muselman, but I'm sure he'd sympathise with the victims of this separatist nonsense, any human being would.

I'm just grateful that you brought it to our attention, Greggery. We now know that the Muselman might be dangerous, but he's far from being the most dangerous across the globe. Drug and gang barrons do the most killing. In Europe, separatists cause the most disruption. In the US, white supremacists do the most random attacks. The Muselman's suicide bombings are certainly the most "efficient" in creating the greatest number of victims per attack, but the Muselman is not the biggest problem facing the Western world today. Ethno-nationalism, white supremacism, gang crime, hate crime - these are the overweening danger in terms of the number of the attacks and the death toll.

This does not excuse the Muselman, it just puts our problems into perspective. After all, if you're going to ban the Muselman, you're going to have to ban separatists, white supremacists, Russian and Mexican criminals, and all the rest. Given the number of causes willing to use violence, you'd have to ban everybody, and how would that work?

Those who minimise these criminals' actions are no more than enablers. They stand side by side with these people
They laugh at the memory of the victims. This is appalling and simply must stop.

I just thank you, Greggery, for bringing it to our attention.

I do what I can   Wink

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:14pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:19pm

moses wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Quote:
now pull yourselves together and go after the Muselman."

No no a thousand time no.

Pull yourselves and go after the cause of islamic terrorism: the evil in the qur'an.

And ignore the majority of terrorist attacks, which have nothing to do with Muslims or Islam?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Quote:
And ignore the majority of other terrorist attacks which have nothing to do with Muslims or Islam?

No.

I am stating that the major global terror threat is islamic terrorism.

I am also stating that the way to combat islamic global and local terrorism is to review and expunge the evil in the qur'an which causes global islamic terrorism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:32pm

moses wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Quote:
And ignore the majority of other terrorist attacks which have nothing to do with Muslims or Islam?

No.

I am stating that the major global terror threat is islamic terrorism.

I am also stating that the way to combat islamic global and local terrorism is to review and expunge the evil in the qur'an which causes global islamic terrorism.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims, though - this fact has already been established.

Moreover, the vast majority of these terrorists are men.

As far as I'm aware, no books have carried out any attacks yet.

You seem to be focusing on the wrong thing.

The question is, why?

Why don't you focus on the bigger threats:  ethno-nationalism, white supremacism, separatism, gang crime, hate crime, etc.?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:52pm

Crap.

EUROPOL TERRORISM

Terrorism

The overall terrorist threat to the security of the EUremains acute.

The main concern of Member States is jihadist terrorism and the closely related phenomenon of foreign terrorist fighters who travel to and from conflict zones.

Recent attacks in the EU demonstrate the intent and capability of jihadist terrorists to inflict mass casualties on urban populations in an effort to induce a high state of well-publicised terror.

The carefully planned attacks continue to demonstrate the elevated threat to the EU from an extremist minority, operationally based in the Middle East, combined with a network of people born and raised in the EU, often radicalised within a short space of time, who have proven willing and able to act as facilitators and active accomplices in terrorism.

Of the 12 trends identified in the latest TE-SAT, most related to jihadist terrorism. While there was a large number of terrorist attacks not connected with jihadism, the latter accounts for the most serious forms of terrorist activity as nearly all reported fatalities and most of the casualties were the result of jihadist terrorist attacks.

In Australia:

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400:

Currently, 26 organisations are listed as terrorist organisations under the Criminal Code. They are:

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

•Al-Murabitun

•Al-Qa'ida (AQ)

•Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

•Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS)

•Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

•Al-Shabaab

•Boko Haram

•Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades

•Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO)

•Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan

•Islamic State

•Islamic State East Asia

•Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya)

•Islamic State Khorasan Province

•Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai)

•Jabhat al-Nusra

•Jaish-e-Mohammad

•Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh

•Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA)

•Jemaah Anshorut Daulah

•Jemaah Islamiyah (JI)

•Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)

•Lashkar-e Jhangvi

•Lashkar-e-Tayyiba

•Palestinian Islamic Jihad[/b]

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, no books have carried out any attacks yet.

The qur'an doesn't carry out terrorism it's teachings cause and motivate islamic terrorism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm

No crap.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims - fact.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print