Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
The argument for administrative detention, for all (Read 13245 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
The argument for administrative detention, for all
Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:16am

The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

THE TRUTH....

Every 'Aussie' follower of ISLAM,      was a latent ISLAMIC terrorist yesterday,
and every 'Aussie' follower of ISLAM,                  today, is still a latent ISLAMIC terrorist,       just waiting for the most 'appropriate moment', to prove his religious 'devotion' to Allah.

UNDERSTAND;
Every 'moslem',         is self-declaring, as a follower of ISLAM.

The Koran      plainly      commands the followers of ISLAM, that it is their religious duty to harbour "enmity and hatred for ever" towards disbelievers "unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"
e.g. Koran 60:4

The Koran plainly commands the followers of ISLAM, that it is their religious duty, "for the Cause of Allah", to participate fighting, to kill disbelievers [or, to support those who do fight]
e.g. Koran 9.29, Koran 9.123, Koran 9.111

Google;
Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy

- ISLAMIC scripture, urging the believer to join the fight

The Koran plainly commands the followers of ISLAM, that it is    A CAPITAL CRIME    to love anyone,
who is a disbeliever.   "...Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
e.g. Koran 58.22, Koran 9.23, Koran 5.51, Koran 48.29

IMAGE.....

WITNESS, the good 'Aussie' moslems,
who are,     behind closed doors,
teaching their children how to 'practice' ISLAM.....

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

@ 1 min 35 sec in that YT....
[An 'Aussie' moslem, Bilal Merhi, addressing 200,000 followers of ISLAM, in Indonesia....

Quote:

"Yes my brothers, we will change the world to suit ISLAM.
The moslems living in Australia, are also engaging in this struggle [i.e. Jihad]."

ARGUMENT;
IMO, people like Bilal Merhi, should be kicked out of Australia, or should be in 'internment' [administrative detention], PERMANENTLY [with an option to voluntarily leave Australia].

Why so ?

Because people like Bilal Merhi, are actively working for a foreign nation, a foreign entity,
in order to overthrow the sovereignty    AND THE PEACE    of every Australian.

It is indisputable, that many, many followers of ISLAM, who are living among us, here in Australia, have publicly declared their allegiance,
to that hostile, foreign political entity.

And many, many followers of ISLAM have declared their     overriding allegiance      to ISLAM, and to ISLAM's laws and to ISLAM's precepts and values.
[values which are incompatible with any form of pluralism !!! ]

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517662538/0#0
Quote:

AN INDISPUTABLE PREAMBLE....

Every moslem          has sworn everlasting allegiance to Allah.

Every moslem,         is a moslem.

Every moslem,         is a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1522634108/1#1
Quote:

Every moslem is a dangerous, and unstable person.

Why so ?

Because every moslem, is a moslem.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: The argument for administrative detention, for all
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:17am

Another example of an 'Aussie' moslem seeking to more properly, 'fulfill' her religious obligation to ISLAM.....

IMAGE.....

This Adelaide, 'Aussie' moslem, Zainab Abdirahman-Khalif, 23,
....is simply the latest, latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac,    inspired by her 'faith'

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/25#25

And below, are many more examples,     n.b. just in 2018,    of 'Aussie' moslems expressing their love for ISLAM, and their disdain towards everything Australia
[except for things like,        our Australia welfare system,      and our Australian societal safety, being provided to the moslem,
in which environment, he can freely pursue his nefarious aims.]

------- >

Australia: Muslim brothers scream “we’re going to kill you, we need you dead” at mother because she left Islam
Jun 5, 2018 11:37 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslim-brothers-scream-were-going-t...

Australia: Muslims plotted jihad mass murder on airplane with bombs hidden in Barbie doll
Jun 5, 2018 11:10 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslims-plotted-jihad-mass-murder-o...

Australia: Muslim gouges out wife’s eyes and slaughters her in front of their three young children
Jun 3, 2018 3:19 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/australia-muslim-gouges-out-wifes-eyes-and-sl...

Australia: Muslima who stabbed sleeping man says she was “acting on behalf of the Caliphate”
May 6, 2018 12:19 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/australia-muslima-who-stabbed-sleeping-man-sa...

Australia: Islamic State recruiter refuses to stand for judge, she “only stands for Allah”
May 4, 2018 3:52 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/australia-islamic-state-recruiter-refuses-to-...

------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/australia

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:49am

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm

Well didn't gandi tell us he believes they don't really have to be loyal to us?

Something about jingoism wasn't  it?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:11pm

moses wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm:

jingoism = = extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy.

moses,

And being a devout moslem is the opposite of jingoism.        Smiley

'Its OK to kill the infidels, coz they are not moslems.'

That is the parameter which is set, in mainstream ISLAMIC law, for justifying murder.

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 6:53pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 2:11pm:

'Its OK to kill the infidels, coz they are not moslems.'

That is the parameter which is set, in mainstream ISLAMIC law, for justifying murder.

The prophet of ISLAM,      Mohammed himself,      after having a critic [of himself] assasinated, said after her death, that slitting her throat was....

"as meaningless as two goats butting heads"

Google it

It is lawful, for a believer, to kill a disbeliever.

Google;
not accepting ISLAM "is a crime against God"

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

KILL ALL HYPOCRITES AND DISBELIEVERS

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

KILL ALL HYPOCRITES AND DISBELIEVERS

------- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

It is lawful, for a believer, to kill a disbeliever.

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:28pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:40pm

Our religion, our Koran, are both perfect!

Why can't you infidels be more tolerant!

IMAGE....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525612158/0#0

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:21pm

moses wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm:

moses, I think there is a time and place to be partisan, and sometimes you just, you know, need to be a decent human being.

Here we have someone publicly and unapologetically calling for me and my entire family to be locked up, presumably indefinitely, like we live in some trully terrifying fascist Orwellian dystopia. Not for anything that I've actually done - not because of any law I may or may not have broken, not even for what I have or haven't contributed to society - but merely because of the label he can stamp on my forehead.

Now I know you and most others here love to wax lyrical about how I'm supposed to follow a religion that advocates inflicting evil upon others etc. Thats fine, a battle of ideas I can handle, and I can handle being called spineless, hypocritical, liar etc etc, as I am on a daily basis. But when confronted by such a blatantly intimidatory attack on innocent people's liberty,  (yes, innocent - he is not restricting his call for people who have actually done something wrong - morally or legal - but anyone who identifies by the label 'muslim'), I would have thought the time to be partisan stops, and the time to stand up for common decency starts. And to be clear, I found your response - suggesting (wrongly) that I am contemptuous of the idea of being 'loyal' to Australia, and *THEREFORE* implying that the outrageous and fascistic call by Yadda is justified - highly offensive.

Perhaps you could clearly state your position on this, for the record. Do you really believe its appropriate that every man woman and child who identifies as 'muslim' be locked up indefinitely in "administrative detention", as Yadda calls for? I don't believe you do. I like to think you find the idea abhorrent and an affront to our values as a free and democratic society. Yet here you are, effectively validating such an outrageous (not to mention dangerous) call, with this highly offensive response. I believe you can do better moses - I believe you have it in you to make a stand against such bigotry.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:16am:

I'm wondering Yadda, under your proposal what would come of my 3 year old daughter - this 'latent wannabe terrorist'? This ticking time bomb? Would you lock up all the infants and toddlers, or perhaps you have in mind another "stolen generation" program, to rip these still salvagable children from their parents arms and bring them up as good Christians? I mean you could institute a whole range of programs to teach them how evil their parents are, and how its good and proper to lock up such evil people.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 5:43pm

@ Reply #7

addressing a few points.....

"like we live in some trully terrifying fascist Orwellian dystopia."

You mean, what it would be like for 1/ a Christian or 2/ a Jew or 3/ a secular person     living as a citizen,     in a place like Iran, or Somalia, or Egypt, or Libya, or Yemen, or Pakistan or Bangladesh ?

Being harassed, and even murdered, because you were not a follower of ISLAM ?

Having your children stolen by moslems [who are known to you], and the moslem police refusing to help you to retrieve your children, because you were not a follower of ISLAM ?

"But when confronted by such a blatantly intimidatory attack on innocent people's liberty,"

'innocent people' ?

Still insisting that, as a follower of ISLAM, a moslem [living among those who are not moslems] can always be relied upon, not to act against the essential interests of those who are not moslems ?

Still insisting that, as a follower of ISLAM, the doctrines, and the religious tenets and laws and precepts of ISLAM have had no corrosive and damaging influence upon your personality and your psyche ?

"and the time to stand up for common decency starts"

Does it ?

So you denounce the principle tenet which ISLAM teaches ?
.....which is, an active and never-ending hatred and an active distrust for those who have rejected ISLAM.

" "And believe no one unless he follows your religion." Say: "True guidance is the Guidance of Allah:....."   "
Koran 3.73

So you denounce and renounce, the contents of the Koran, and what Allah teaches [in the Koran], about disbelievers ?

"And to be clear, I found your response - suggesting (wrongly) that I am contemptuous of the idea of being 'loyal' to Australia,"

I cannot believe you, as a moslem.

I could never believe, gandalf,    that any person whose devotion is primarily to ISLAM, could have any sincere affection for the people of a disbelieving nation, or interest in the well being of the people of a disbelieving nation, or, for that disbelieving nation itself.

gandalf,

Can you answer this ?...

How do you reconcile what is instructed in the immutable and inerrant Koran,
towards those who are not moslems,
with your obvious devotion and loyalty to ISLAM, as your religious faith ?

Verses from the immutable and inerrant Koran

The holy scripture,      ...BEING SPIRITUAL INSTRUCTION, FOR EVERY FOLLOWER OF ISLAM.

Koran 2.089

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

So.....

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2018 at 5:48pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:06pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm:
Yadda wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 9:16am:

I'm wondering Yadda, under your proposal what would come of my 3 year old daughter - this 'latent wannabe terrorist'? This ticking time bomb? Would you lock up all the infants and toddlers, or perhaps you have in mind another "stolen generation" program, to rip these still salvagable children from their parents arms and bring them up as good Christians? I mean you could institute a whole range of programs to teach them how evil their parents are, and how its good and proper to lock up such evil people.

gandalf,

Perhaps we infidels could be guided by the advice of those who are the followers ISLAM ?

Not that we, would stoop, to kill your moslem children gandalf.

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb.

And a moslem cleric offers a moral justification for the slaughter of [civilian] children, during "Jihad operations" conducted by moslems.

And remember, [as per the instruction of Allah] the whole earth belongs to the moslem...

Quote:

"....if children are killed, the fault lies with the adult occupiers who brought them into a battlefield situation."

.....those are the words of a moslem cleric, explaining that it is the non-moslems who are always to blame, when non-moslem children [in this case, Jewish children in occupied 'Palestinian'] are killed in "Jihad operations" by moslems.

Google;
"There Can Be No End to Jihad"

You see...... if infidels wish to avoid the deaths of innocent infidel women and children in battle,
then the infidels should surrender themselves, to the armies of ISLAM.

MORE, FROM AN ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE EXPERT

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh is the ISLAMIC equivalent of 'The Archbishop of Canterbury', in Saudi Arabia.

And this is what he had to say about the use of force, to spread ISLAM...

Quote:

September 23, 2006
"...the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdel Aziz al-Sheikh.

...Saudi Arabia's most senior cleric also explained that war was never Islam's ancient founder, the prophet Mohammed's, first choice:

"He gave three options: either accept Islam, or surrender and pay tax, and they will be allowed to remain in their land, observing their religion under the protection of Muslims."

Thus, according to the Grand Mufti, THE THIRD OPTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS WAS ONLY A LAST RESORT,

IF THEY REFUSED TO CONVERT OR SURRENDER PEACEFULLY TO THE ARMIES OF ISLAM.

...The...doctrine of war was described by the great medieval philosopher Ibn Khaldun:

"In the Muslim community, the holy war (jihad) is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the (Muslim) mission and the (obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force." (The Muqaddimah)

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20460114-601,00.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20460114-601,00.html
if the above is a dead link

Google;
"THE THIRD OPTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS"

Google;
"Creed of the sword" Durie

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 7:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:21pm:

......I like to think you find the idea [administrative detention] abhorrent and an affront to our values as a free and democratic society.

Yet here you are, effectively validating such an outrageous (not to mention dangerous) call, with this highly offensive response.

I believe you can do better moses - I believe you have it in you to make a stand against such bigotry.

But moses,
          just don't concern yourself,
with the violent religious bigotry,
which my faith endorses and promotes, and actively directs,
against all those who do not believe, as we believe.
- the 'virtuous', peaceful moslem

bigotry ?

You want to see      bigotry      writ large ?

Read the Koran and the Hadith !!

Koran 2.089

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

https://quran.com/60/4

------- >

THE HADITH....

- DEAD.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 7:46pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 3:21pm:

......I believe you have it in you to make a stand against such bigotry.

bigot.

It is a pejorative term/word.

But moslems [and their apologists],            would have you believe, would have you accept,
that the term should only apply to those people who would dare to point to the wrongdoing and the violent bigotry of ISLAM and its followers, themselves.

Anyone who points to the violent bigotry of ISLAM and its followers,     is the real bigot, you see.

Thereby, nullifying any wrongdoing on the part of ISLAM and its followers.

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:48am

@ Reply #7

addressing the allegation of my attack,       upon the innocent moslem.....

Quote:

"But when confronted by such a blatantly intimidatory attack on innocent people's liberty,"

'innocent people' ?

Dictionary;
innocent = =
1 not guilty of a crime or offence.      not responsible or directly involved: an innocent bystander.
2 free from moral wrong; not corrupted.

You are not an innocent person gandalf, imo.

gandalf,

Can you refute this following charge ?

A moslem, by definition, is a follower of the creed of ISLAM.

gandalf,

The principle tenets of the faith of ISLAM promote hatred and     actual hostility,     towards persons who are not moslems.
...on the basis [justification], because persons who are not moslems, do not believe, as moslems believe.

Q.
Isn't such cultural/religious intolerance, in itself, an example of      naked bigotry ?

Dictionary;
tenet = = a principle or belief.

gandalf,

How is, being a follower of a creed, and giving your support to a creed, which holds and promotes such community tenets [as being lawful and virtuous],
not an attack on the freedom and liberty, and, not an attack upon     the peace and the safety,    of persons who are not moslems ?

And how can it be reasonable,
[and lawful!!],       to promote such views within a religious community, within Australia ?

How can, persons widely promoting such hatred and actual hostility, against those who are not moslems [and promoting such hostility, as being a 'legitimate' action],
not be viewed as having a serious criminal intent ?

gandalf,

Can you refute this following charge ?

The source of every influence and tenet, held within ISLAM is;    Allah, and Mohammed, and the Holy Koran.

1/ Allah,
2/ Mohammed, and
3/ the Holy Koran,
together, are the principle and only influences acting upon every follower of ISLAM, and being influences which underpin all lawful authority, and which thereby lawfully claim total obedience, to the actual strictures of ISLAM.

Restating....

Every devout moslem,         is enthralled by, and worships, the deity known as Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the virtue of Mohammed, the messenger of Allah.

Every devout moslem,         reveres the Koran as [its words] being divine holy scripture,
and those words being 1/ immutable and 2/ inerrant,
and that, its entire contents are attributed, as being the unaltered and direct words of Allah.

ALTERNATIVELY;
If this [above] is not so,        then tell us, where does lawful authority originate from, and flow from,
in the following      all of the lawful strictures      which are applicable, in following ISLAM ?

Can you refute these following allegations ?

ISLAM is a creed which legitimises any and all kinds of hostility, towards disbelievers, being, 'lawful' hostility towards people who do not believe what moslems believe.

gandalf,

You are choosing,      to follow a creed which gives you lawful authority to kill people who do not believe as you believe.

You are choosing,      to follow a creed which gives you lawful authority to kill me.

You are choosing,      to follow a creed which declares that Allah's law, should rightfully have authority over all of this land, Australia.

You are choosing,      to give support to all those persons who seek to spread the influence of that creed.

Q.
Do you consider yourself gandalf, in being a follower of ISLAM, to be a wholly innocent person ?

freediver said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1459123428/75#75
Quote:

Being honest about your views is the first step Gandalf.

It is hard to reform Islam if their [moslems] response to any criticism is to lie about Islam.

Yadda ins't holding his breath.

My firm conviction is,      that gandalf, is a follower of ISLAM.

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

------- >

THE HADITH....

- DEAD.

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2018 at 10:29am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Oct 3rd, 2018 at 9:49am

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print