Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
US Army General Whistle Blower.. (Read 3964 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: US Army General Whistle Blower..
Reply #30 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 10:18am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 17th, 2018 at 8:04pm:
have a listen to the voice recording at approx 17 minutes... if nothing else...

it'll make the hair on the back of your neck stand up...

Heard this a while back.
Funny how there are no hysterical passengers etc in the background.
And the mobile phone worked flawlessly at 500mph at over 5000ft.

Those planes were remotely guided. The passengers weren't even on them. And no way a rookie cesna pilot could have flown those things without major alterations in direction.

Really?

All they did was dial in the GPS co-ordinates of their targets.  That made the planes exactly like an advanced GPS guided cruise missile.  All the flying they had to do was to know how to dial the location into the GPS systems in the cockpits of the planes.

Funny how modern techology fools the fools, hey?   Roll Eyes

Bwahahahaha.

That easy....
And ya learn that flying cesnas.  Cheesy
Oh....don't forget the altitude as well.
They just "programed it in". That easy..... Grin

They learnt it from Microsoft Flight Simulator actually.   Rather silly for MS to create such a realistic "game" that Terrorists could learn how to program a GPS system from it, hey?  Tsk, tsk.  Like most conspiranuts you're rather easily misled.  You're sure your real name doesn't start with a "B"?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OMG. Dude that crap was blown wide open years ago by experienced accredited pilots with thousands of flights under their belts. Pitty you can't keep up. Just keep regurgitating the oligarchs crap. You do it well.  Grin

People....don't listen to this person. He is an enabler for the system.  Wink
Research it yourselves. Its all out there.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:26pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
OMG. Dude that crap was blown wide open years ago by experienced accredited pilots with thousands of flights under their belts. Pitty you can't keep up. Just keep regurgitating the oligarchs crap. You do it well.  Grin

You need to produce some evidence, mate.   Who were these "experienced, accredited pilots"?  Where did they make these claims?  Mmmmm?

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears I have you worried.  Funny that, hey?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:26pm:

You need to produce some evidence, mate.   Who were these "experienced, accredited pilots"?  Where did they make these claims?  Mmmmm?

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears I have you worried.  Funny that, hey?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

No. Not worried at all. I do not let people.worry me sir.  Wink
Just letting people know you're pedaling something that got thrown out the window years ago. You're not the only one either so please don't feel as though I am singling you out in any way. Lots of people still believe the narrative.

Now....as for the pilots etc, I can't remember their names but I'm sure you are capable of reading. It's out there, has been for years. I don't have time to sit down and find it again now however I will try when I do.
Also read up on the flight sim. Plenty of people have tried to recreate the flights using the info from the MSM narrative and failed. You may find some of the pilots names in there as well.....but then again...you may not.

I believe there is still ongoing investigations into all facits of 911 happening today, however info is very difficult to find due to the extremely high profile of those involved. The money men.
Truth is like bubbles, eventually it will rise to the surface.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Oct 19th, 2018 at 2:13pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 8:26pm:

Quote:

No. Not worried at all. I do not let people.worry me sir.  Wink
Just letting people know you're pedaling something that got thrown out the window years ago. You're not the only one either so please don't feel as though I am singling you out in any way. Lots of people still believe the narrative.

Now....as for the pilots etc, I can't remember their names but I'm sure you are capable of reading. It's out there, has been for years. I don't have time to sit down and find it again now however I will try when I do.
Also read up on the flight sim. Plenty of people have tried to recreate the flights using the info from the MSM narrative and failed. You may find some of the pilots names in there as well.....but then again...you may not.

I believe there is still ongoing investigations into all facits of 911 happening today, however info is very difficult to find due to the extremely high profile of those involved. The money men.
Truth is like bubbles, eventually it will rise to the surface.

No link or reference equates to no evidence, sorry.  You'll have to try harder than that to convince me.   Off you go...!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print