Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27
Send Topic Print
First F-35 fighter jet crash (Read 27572 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: First F-35 fighter jet crash
Reply #165 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:42am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:11am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 10:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 9:22pm:
Youtube videos are not very good for making valid analysis of anything, Bobby.  Run along, lets see you find some real evidence.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Hey everyone -
Brian knows more than the person who made the above video -
Brian really is a big deal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Bobby.
The man who relies on YouTube videos for his evidence.
Tsk, tsk, get back to us when you've written anything professionally on Australia's defence procurement, OK?   Get back to us when you have academic qualifications in Defence Studies, OK?   I suspect I have more knowledge in my little finger than you have in your whole brain about this topic.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dear Brian,
many blessings.
You yourself posted 2 Youtube videos.
In any case you only got 5/10 for your very poor answer to my question.
You never mentioned satellites - you didn't know
how the S-400 & S-300 system connect together as part of a giant network.  tsk  tsk.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:55am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
but you don't have any understanding of the underlying technology except what is written in a brochure at some air show.

Only bothered to attend one show, way back in '88.  Boring as all pooh.   No, I know more than what you find in a brochure.  I am not out to sell anything, unlike like a Defence Contractor.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What sort of things do you know because most of the technology is not accessible to the general public and certainly not written up anywhere on the net.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #167 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:55pm

WHY INDIA IS BUYING RUSSIAN S 400 INSTEAD OF AMERICA’S PATRIOT PAC 3 ?

Defense Updates

Published on Jun 27, 2018

INTRODUCTION

India has been in the market for acquiring a long-range air defense system. The idea was to have Anti-Access/Area Denial (A2/AD) near the border to counter Pakistani and Chinese aircraft and cruise missiles.

According to reports, India has decided to acquire 5 regiments of Russian-made S-400 Triumf advanced Air Defense Systems and the price has now been finalized.

Currently, Indian and Russian side are working to prevent American sanctions on India under Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) for buying Russian weapons platform.

CAATSA  has been deployed against Russia by the U.S in August 2017 for probable interference in the 2016 presidential election process.

In this video, Defense Updates analyzes why India is buying RUSSIAN S 400 even with risks of U.S sanctions instead of AMERICA’S PATRIOT PAC 3
Let’s get started.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #168 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:42am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:11am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 10:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 9:22pm:
Youtube videos are not very good for making valid analysis of anything, Bobby.  Run along, lets see you find some real evidence.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Hey everyone -
Brian knows more than the person who made the above video -
Brian really is a big deal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Bobby.
The man who relies on YouTube videos for his evidence.
Tsk, tsk, get back to us when you've written anything professionally on Australia's defence procurement, OK?   Get back to us when you have academic qualifications in Defence Studies, OK?   I suspect I have more knowledge in my little finger than you have in your whole brain about this topic.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dear Brian,
many blessings.
You yourself posted 2 Youtube videos.
In any case you only got 5/10 for your very poor answer to my question.
You never mentioned satellites - you didn't know
how the S-400 & S-300 system connect together as part of a giant network.  tsk  tsk.

forgiven

namaste

I used 2 youtube videos to illustrate the point I was making - the S300 and S400 missiles are not that terribly reliable - just most Russian gear is not that terribly reliable, particularly once you get away from simple mechanical methods.

Bobby, you have failed dismally to show much real understanding of this topic.  I think I'll just leave you here, if that is OK with you?  It'll save any more embarrassment for either of us.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #169 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:27pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:55am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
but you don't have any understanding of the underlying technology except what is written in a brochure at some air show.

Only bothered to attend one show, way back in '88.  Boring as all pooh.   No, I know more than what you find in a brochure.  I am not out to sell anything, unlike like a Defence Contractor.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What sort of things do you know because most of the technology is not accessible to the general public and certainly not written up anywhere on the net.

If I told you what I know, I'd have to kill you, old chap.

I know sufficient to get me into the conferences and discussion groups...  Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #170 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:33pm

Defense Update.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   I've been trying to figure out what angle your favourite YouTube channel was using, Bobby.   I've worked it out now.   It is an Israeli source.   That explains a lot.  Tsk, tsk.   Oh, well, run along now, Bobby.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 3:05pm:
I do not boast, i inform.  I am proud of my Masters as it is in a rare subject - Defence Studies.   It is why I know so much about Defence matters.  Far more than dilettantes like you, Bobby.   Roll Eyes

It's not rare at all ya daft blagger.  It would have to be one of the most common post doc courses in Defence and that includes civilians.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #172 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:42pm

Secret Wars wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 3:05pm:
I do not boast, i inform.  I am proud of my Masters as it is in a rare subject - Defence Studies.   It is why I know so much about Defence matters.  Far more than dilettantes like you, Bobby.   Roll Eyes

It's not rare at all ya daft blagger.  It would have to be one of the most common post doc courses in Defence and that includes civilians.

I am talking outside of DoD.  Outside of DoD, when you mention "Defence Studies" you usually get asked questions about what it was all about.   Being from ADFA also makes it much more important than from a civvie university.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #173 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 6:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
I used 2 youtube videos to illustrate the point I was making - the S300 and S400 missiles are not that terribly reliable - just most Russian gear is not that terribly reliable, particularly once you get away from simple mechanical methods.

Bobby, you have failed dismally to show much real understanding of this topic.  I think I'll just leave you here, if that is OK with you?  It'll save any more embarrassment for either of us.   Roll Eyes

Brian,
are you saying that you're kind of a big deal?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:33pm:
Defense Update.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   I've been trying to figure out what angle your favourite YouTube channel was using, Bobby.   I've worked it out now.   It is an Israeli source.   That explains a lot.  Tsk, tsk.   Oh, well, run along now, Bobby.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what's with the Tsk Tsk all of the time ? Are you gay ? Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #175 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:07pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Defense Update.

I don't think so Nail.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:37pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:07pm:
Defense Update.

I don't think so Nail.

It is  pretty gay though.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #177 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:37pm:
Defense Update.

I don't think so Nail.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:59pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Defense Update.

I don't think so Nail.

Well, I'd give him a Christian side hug. That wouldn't be too gay.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #179 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:59pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Defense Update.

I don't think so Nail.

Well, I'd give him a Christian side hug. That wouldn't be too gay.

Real men ride bikes fast:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27
Send Topic Print