Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Islam deforms society, that’s why leftists love it (Read 2487 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: Islam deforms society, that’s why leftists love it
Reply #15 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 7:29am

The open claim that Islam is divided into conservative and moderate or objective devotees of the Koran, is not something to be found on the streets of Mecca, Karachi or Gaza, to name a few places where they dominate. It's a perception aimed at Western societies where they don't. It's intended mollifying our rightful disgust at Muzlim methods.

The sects are unimportant to us. If Muzlims are divided in any real way, it is into a mass of semi-quiet populations that provide cover and opportunity for the violent zealots and martyrs for Mohamed. They are all complicit, especially the meek and subservient who voice no objection the their atrocities.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #16 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:26pm

There are two Korans...the Jihad Medina and the poetic Mecca versions, simply in context old and new testaments,   the majority of Muslims follow t that is he peaceful Mecca Koran or they do not follow violent Jihad extremism only a small percentage. Although are creating a big poo fight with terrorism. Just as the IRA did in Ireland.

Yet like any demographic people can be manipulated relatively easy like sheep, tell them something and they will follow,.... climate change another example....tell the sheep  its a hoax and they follow along bleating.

Charismatic Islamic extremist will sermon to the sheep and attract followers, unfortunately due to US war machinations with British and European colonisation has given the extremist element an edge to preach hate and convince people into acts of terror.

While terrorism is a security issue and violent it has nothing in violence compared to climate change events.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 1:41pm

Quote:
There are two Korans...the Jihad Medina and the poetic Mecca versions

Both from the same "prophet." What changed is that Muhammad was able to get away with violence. At the moment, Muslims cannot. They have been put back in Mecca.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 2:21pm

Does Pedro Curevo think the jihad Medina bits should be honestly questioned with a view to purging the evil bits, in order to stop this never ending muslim on muslim and muslim on non muslim violence?

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 2:28pm

I know Pedro from elsewhere, don't worry - he is not pro-Muslim, in fact he would like the Burqa to be banned.

I'm sure he will put your mind at rest over that.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:15pm

Thanks, I think that eventually that is going to be the way to defeat islamic terrorism

It's ideological terrorism, so we have to fight ideology with ideology. IMHO

I'd like to see people start asking for muslims to be responsible for islamic terrorism and take steps to eradicate the evil in the qur'an which motivates the atrocities.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 10:19pm

OF COURSE people laugh at them and ridicule them for the stupid, primitive beliefs, customs, doctrines, costumes.

It's  the jinn, infidels! The hijab is necessary because of the jinn falling in love with the hair and beaute. That's why Allah gave us, plan b, Chanelle's institute de beauty and hair removal...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Oct 24th, 2018 at 10:53pm

moses wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:15pm:

Thanks, I think that eventually that is going to be the way to defeat islamic terrorism

It's ideological terrorism, so we have to fight ideology with ideology. IMHO

I'd like to see people start asking for muslims to be responsible for islamic terrorism

and take steps to eradicate the evil in the qur'an which motivates the atrocities.

That is what is required moses, accountability      [make the individual moslem responsible, in his choosing to be, and remain, a follower of ISLAM].

I'm not holding my breath though.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #23 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 1:16am

Frank wrote on Oct 24th, 2018 at 10:19pm:

OF COURSE people laugh at them and ridicule them for the stupid, primitive beliefs, customs, doctrines, costumes.

It's  the jinn, infidels! The hijab is necessary because of the jinn falling in love with the hair and beaute. That's why Allah gave us, plan b, Chanelle's institute de beauty and hair removal...

As soon as he got to signs of jinn possession I gave up........  Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 1:16am:

But notice - he is not covering up all that hair.... he is hoping for some jinn-on-beard action (back, Karnal, BACK!!)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Frank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 1:16am:

But notice - he is not covering up all that hair.... he is hoping for some jinn-on-beard action (back, Karnal, BACK!!)

Listen, son, if I see a hairy arsehole I like, I'll take it.

Now purse those stool-stained lips of yours and take it like a man.

IP Logged

Pedro Curevo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Nth Coast NSW
Reply #26 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 4:36am

Militant Islam is a big security issue and a continuing problem.

Thankfully the security measures are fairly good at picking up the militant chatter over the internet or mobile phone or there would be far more extremist acts in the west.

There are over 700 Muslims in the UK on security watch,  people who would take on a Westminster Bridge style attack, that is drive a vehicle into a crowd of people and then hop out and stab as many people as they can, because its relatively easy.

25,000 known Islamic extremist who could pose a threat.

And the ISIS supporting militants can be distinguished from moderate Muslims by their fundamental attire, like the bloke in the vid all in white  and  women wearing the niqabs or burkas. They stand out like dog balls.

If such attire was banned then it sends a message to the militants that western secular society strongly rejects ISIS militancy. A militancy that is growing that large in Muslim countries it is making unsafe places to travel too.

The PC brigade years back who gave us the notions we need to hear the hate speech from Mullahs preaching to Muslims in their Mosques to show how the west is racist, they also gave excuses for Muslim youths forming rape gangs and fundamentalist terrorism is not Islam, its ok to have sharia law....people who  are now silent, onto a new cause.

With the Islamic militancy growing it can be seen the Muslim demographic are unable in taking charge of the militants, its the minority militants who are in charge of the majority, so it has to be western governments who to take charge.

One step in taking charge is to start banning fundamentalism practices or as in France where it was given free reign 60% of people in prison are Muslims, (from what I read and not allowed to provide a link) the young are embracing Jihad where as they should be embracing secular freedom.

While security watch  is excellent....it shouldn't have to be that way.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print