Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
did you get Jasin banned aussie (Read 5042 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: did you get Jasin banned aussie
Reply #30 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:54pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:47pm:
Quote:
And cos you missed it, what do you do if someone posts to the forum after you have asked them not to?

It is referred to FD/GMod.  If they reckon a ban is due, then they push the button only they have.

You still butthurt you got a brief ban from here, aren't you, Curve/Scorpion Tie (and one other I can't immediately remember.)

Aussie,
you got Setanta to ban me once for a week over nothing -
I was only defending myself against a tag team attack from Mothra & Monk.

So.....what?  I agree it was completely unrelated but you banned me from Snake Oil man's MRB for months over nothing more than you have allowed others to do there.

But I gave you a chance to apologise - 24 hours -
you knew you were in the wrong but you didn't apologise.
Anyway - now the ban is lifted for you & Monk.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:59pm

Greggy - the full text was:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537135372/135

JaSin
Quote:
Gweggy hates Poofs and Paedos - he accused everyone of being one.

While in his personal life he was a 'whore-mongering' Redneck. He would lure many a woman into his rape-dungeon of sexual perversions and addictions. He would dominate them, break their self worth down into misery and mental abuse. He would 'control' them like a Screw to a Prisoner. His ego of womanising would be satisfied with calling other 'weaker' men as Poofs, Paedos, etc. He was God's gift to women in his eyes and his female victims would be brutalised by his lies. His mental manipulations on his whores and victims would give him a false sense of intellectual superiority...

...but it all fell short when he mixed with us guys here.
He was in essence - completely vain.

Bobby,
Quote:
Greggy boasted about committing acts of buggery on his female victims.

150 years ago he would have been hanged.

JaSin
Quote:
Yes. He was a sex addict. The majority of his abusive posts against others always had 'sexual' connotations. I have no doubt he anal-banged his female whores and victims with angry cries of "I'm not Gay!".
The more he anal-pumped, the more 'women' he had to have to convince himself he wasn't Gay.

Right now, he is doing a hooker in Perth while listing to Phil Collins on his stereo.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:00pm

Quote:
So a subsequent post after you have warned them not to, is that now two offences that you report to FD, the initial that got the warning and the posting after the warning?

I don't recall deleting an offending post.  If I did, I'd have nothing to tell the GMods/FD.  If I delete a Post.....it is gone.....gone ....... gone.  Thus....no evidence to give FD/GMods.

If I 'hide' a Thread, then I can unhide it.  Further, FD/GMods can see all 'hidden' Threads....evidence retained.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 3:59pm:
Greggy - the full text was:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1537135372/135

JaSin
Quote:
Gweggy hates Poofs and Paedos - he accused everyone of being one.

While in his personal life he was a 'whore-mongering' Redneck. He would lure many a woman into his rape-dungeon of sexual perversions and addictions. He would dominate them, break their self worth down into misery and mental abuse. He would 'control' them like a Screw to a Prisoner. His ego of womanising would be satisfied with calling other 'weaker' men as Poofs, Paedos, etc. He was God's gift to women in his eyes and his female victims would be brutalised by his lies. His mental manipulations on his whores and victims would give him a false sense of intellectual superiority...

...but it all fell short when he mixed with us guys here.
He was in essence - completely vain.

Bobby,
Quote:
Greggy boasted about committing acts of buggery on his female victims.

150 years ago he would have been hanged.

JaSin
Quote:
Yes. He was a sex addict. The majority of his abusive posts against others always had 'sexual' connotations. I have no doubt he anal-banged his female whores and victims with angry cries of "I'm not Gay!".
The more he anal-pumped, the more 'women' he had to have to convince himself he wasn't Gay.

Right now, he is doing a hooker in Perth while listing to Phil Collins on his stereo.

Yes, and I suspect this is the bit that got him banned (if he has been banned, that is):

"Gweggy hates Poofs and Paedos - he accused everyone of being one.

"While in his personal life he was a 'whore-mongering' Redneck. He would lure many a woman into his rape-dungeon of sexual perversions and addictions. He would dominate them, break their self worth down into misery and mental abuse. He would 'control' them like a Screw to a Prisoner. His ego of womanising would be satisfied with calling other 'weaker' men as Poofs, Paedos, etc."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:03pm

No Greggy,
I reckon this is what did it

JaSin,
Quote:
he anal-banged his female whores and victims with angry cries of "I'm not Gay!"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Quote:

I am never going to apologise for doing exactly the same as you have allowed others to do.  I did exactly what you let your mates do.  Yes...the ban is lifted (only within the last fortnight because Snake Oil man's MRB is declining.)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
No Greggy,
I reckon this is what did it

JaSin,
Quote:
he anal-banged his female whores and victims with angry cries of "I'm not Gay!"

I disagree, Gobby.

Nothing there worthy of a ban.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't see the word 'victims.

So, yes, that might have done it.

Whatever, he's not here.  Pfft   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:00pm:
Quote:
So a subsequent post after you have warned them not to, is that now two offences that you report to FD, the initial that got the warning and the posting after the warning?

I don't recall deleting an offending post.  If I did, I'd have nothing to tell the GMods/FD.  If I delete a Post.....it is gone.....gone ....... gone.  Thus....no evidence to give FD/GMods.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Aussie you are a turd and a creep and just as sneaky and devious as Gregg, but I credit you with at least as much intelligence needed to copy the post before you delete it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And you forgot to answer, is it now two offences that you report?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:06pm

Secret Wars wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:05pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Aussie you are a turd and a creep and just as sneaky and devious as Gregg, but I credit you with at least as much intelligence needed to copy the post before you delete it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I suspect there's a point you're trying to make here, but I'll be buggered if I can see it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:09pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
Quote:

I am never going to apologise for doing exactly the same as you have allowed others to do.  I did exactly what you let your mates do.  Yes...the ban is lifted (only within the last fortnight because Snake Oil man's MRB is declining.)

You allowed Monk to use your forum to make literally 100s of posts denigrating me.
It was pure abuse.
That was only one thing -
I published a whole list of reasons.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:16pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:09pm:
Quote:

You allowed Monk to use your forum to make literally 100s of posts denigrating me.
It was pure abuse.

Sounds like Gobby is getting a bit upset.

You're not gonna cry are you, Gobby?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #41 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:19pm

Quote:

It was pure abuse.

same happened to me Bobby- it was mothra and smith and Monk and aussie himself who piled on me- I know how you feel-  Embarrassed

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:24pm

Quote:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am not you know.  What is actually itching your balls is that for years you have never ever managed to lay a glove on me.  You have had that itch ever since I forced you more than a decade ago to out yourself as the relentless attacker on Ele when you were Curve.....but hiding as Secret Wars.

Quote:

I have given you what I can as I really do not understand what your point is.

It boils down to this.

If a Mod tells you to cease posting...you need to cease.  For example, each of skippy, Bobby and Agnes have told me not to post in their MRBs.  So, I complied immediately.  It is easy to do you know.  When you are told by relevant 'authority' to cease, cease.   Sure, you can defy.....and enjoy the outcome of defiance.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:25pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
Quote:

It was pure abuse.

same happened to me Bobby- it was mothra and smith and Monk and aussie himself who piled on me- I know how you feel-  Embarrassed

Where was that Agnes?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:26pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am not you know.  What is actually itching your balls is that for years you have never ever managed to lay a glove on me.  You have had that itch ever since I forced you more than a decade ago to out yourself as the relentless attacker on Ele when you were Curve.....but hiding as Secret Wars.

Quote:

I have given you what I can as I really do not understand what your point is.

It boils down to this.

If a Mod tells you to cease posting...you need to cease.  For example, each of skippy, Bobby and Agnes have told me not to post in their MRBs.  So, I complied immediately.  It is easy to do you know.  When you are told by relevant 'authority' to cease, cease.   Sure, you can defy.....and enjoy the outcome of defiance.

You don't understand eh?  It's not a difficult question.  Is defying your edict not to post considered as another offence? 

Why do you not want to answer a simple question?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print