Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Good Overview of the UFO Situation (Read 2681 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Good Overview of the UFO Situation
Reply #30 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:09pm

Also look at it this way PZ547. Its ok to question your governments intentions, but in this case, have you applied the same method to the Cooks? To Nick Pope? What are their intentions?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #31 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:11pm

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:13pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
PZ547 wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
The Cooks said they'd reported the crime to the police, more than once.  Police had not attended, apparently.  When questioned by the media, the police claimed they had no record of any reports being tendered by the Cooks

Guess the police didn't know it would all appear on the national and international news.  And maybe the Cooks contacted national news sources because the police did nothing about it

Well, the police cannot claim to know nothing about it now because it's online,

On the other hand, have you considered the possibility that the Cooks are lying about this?

Ok.  I'm done with you here.  You're having a go ala Greg

I already explained to you, alreadly, that the Cooks are respectable land owners in that region.  I already told you that despite considerable searching for background to the news story, that I could find no other reference re the Cooks apart from a news article some years prior, when an MP went out personally to the Cooks' property to view their landholdings and to discuss with them a proposed new dam.  The Cooks have owned the property without incident for several decades

how about you explain your reasoning and explain WHY you imagine busy station-owners would go out of their way to surgically mutilate several of their own beasts

I've wasted my time with you.  Last fun you'll have at my expense

Edit.  Incidentally, although you might imagine you've successfully quashed others interest in this topic and in the video I linked

I believe you've been counter productive

and have in fact drawn people's attention to the video

and in the process revealed yourself to be no better than Greg and possibly working the same agenda to destroy this forum

you failed

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #33 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:16pm

PZ547 wrote on Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
The Cooks said they'd reported the crime to the police, more than once.  Police had not attended, apparently.  When questioned by the media, the police claimed they had no record of any reports being tendered by the Cooks

Guess the police didn't know it would all appear on the national and international news.  And maybe the Cooks contacted national news sources because the police did nothing about it

On the other hand, have you considered the possibility that the Cooks are lying about this?

I already explained to you, alreadly, that the Cooks are respectable land owners in that region.  I already told you that despite considerable searching for background to the news story, that I could find no other reference re the Cooks apart from a news article some years prior, when an MP went out personally to the Cooks' property to view their landholdings and to discuss with them a proposed new dam.  The Cooks have owned the property without incident for several decades

how about you explain your reasoning and explain WHY you imagine busy station-owners would go out of their way to surgically mutilate several of their own beasts

I never said they are surgically mutilating their own beasts. I said there is a possibility of them lying  about contacting the police. I have no reason to disbelieve the police in this case either.

But lets assume I actually did say they are mutilating their own beasts. The article I found quoted them as having found something like this a decade ago. North Qld is in the midst of the drought, and we are bombarded at the moment of stories of farmers killing their own stock. Maybe this is their way of gaining publicity, who knows.

Again, though I find that a far more plausible explanation than aliens did it.

But again, I find your responses familiar, rather than question your own conclusions, you obfuscate abuse and evade.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:17pm

and in the process revealed yourself to be no better than Greg and possibly working the same agenda to destroy this forum

you failed

IO never wanted people to not watch the video, just warning them about some of the supposed "facts" in the video. Let them make up their own mind.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 26th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Edit.  Incidentally, although you might imagine you've successfully quashed others interest in this topic and in the video I linked

you failed

It's not me - it's the aliens.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print